🅝🅔🅦 🅑🅞🅨 🅘🅝 🅣🅞🅦🅝 [...

By ctrl_loner

(Male Member)[SuperM] ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴴᴬᴾᴾᴱᴺ ᵂᴴᴱᴺ ˢᵁᴾᴱᴿ ᴹ ᴳᴱᵀˢ ᴬ ᴺᴱᵂ ᴹᴱᴹᴮᴱ? More

🅗🅔🅛🅛🅞
p r o f i l e.
m e e t i n g. h i m.
f a n. m e e t i n g s.
t h e. p r a n k.
l o s i n g. y o u. Pt1
o t h e r. f r i e n d s.
a u t o m a t a n o p h o b i a.
l o s i n g. y o u. Pt2
y o u r. b f.
y o u r. b f. pt2
o n. s t a g e.
s l e e p y.
requests
f l u f f y.
a h a h.
m o r e. f r i e n d s.
h y u n g. s t a y.
a h a h. p t 2.
p r o t e c c.
n a m e s.
l i g h t s. o u t.
j o o n g i.
HIATUS
New Members
c o o k. w i t h. l i n.(ft. Joongi) [unfinished]
m a f i a.
f i r s t. t i m e.

m a n a g e r.

2.9K 63 38
By ctrl_loner

[this is all fiction btw I have no idea what their manager's name is ( ̄▽ ̄""), also sorry this took so long to upload my mind went blank every time I tried to write]

The camera cuts to the manager in a room with a white background. He walked over to the small wooden stool before doing a long sigh.

Would you say you job is challenging?

"Yeah, I guess you could say my job is hard..."
—————
Then cuts to a zoom in of the manager's face, clearly exhausted and tired as he shouts at the members.

"Baekyun get off Taemin's back!"

"Lucas stop tormenting Kai!"

"Mark stop trying to VLive, we're scheduled to do that later!"

"Taeyong stop trying to sneak out and get matcha with Lin!"

"Ten stop eating all the cereal!"
—————
Can you introduce yourself?

"Yes. Hello, my name is Han Joongi, I am 29, and I'm one of SuperM's managers... but specifically Lin's manager."
He smiled, showing off his small dimples on both cheeks. He'd gained a little fan base after appearing first taking them to the airport, in which fan sites found the man and commented on how handsome he was and how he could be a possible member if he wanted. This made all the members excited, especially when they'd request to see their manager in which they'd tease the fans by saying they couldn't, because they understood that Joongi wanted to not be on camera.

What made you want to become a manager?

"I was never really good at dancing or music, though I can play the piano and I know all the theory behind dancing and singing, so I settled for being a manager. I also thought it could help me become better organised."
He smiled a bit feeling as if he were in school again writing a paragraph on why he should be head of the class.

How do you feel being SuperM's manager?

"It's amazing and they're a lovely bunch, but sometimes it is tiring. Yeah..."
He couldn't see him becoming slightly nervous, not wanting to tell a lie nor diss the members. He scratched the back of his head saying this making Mark laugh loudly in the background.
The camera turning to him falling off his chair before turning back to barely catch Joongi running over to Mark, before it cut to Joongi silently sitting back in the chair.

Do you ever just want to give up?

"All the time."
—————

{5:45AM—NCT 127's dorm}

Joongi had to wake up at 3am that morning. He had to do various things such as checking schedules, organising food for the day and so on and so forth, before he could pick up Lin that day. Once he'd called up the show they were going on he swiftly got out the car and walked a small distance to the small dorm. He picked up the spare key under the small carpet before letting himself in.

The cameras caught the man sneakily walking through the house to the boy's room. Lin was in the same room as Taeyong and Mark so it made things easier whenever visiting the 127 dorm.

"Hey, Lin... we need to get up, you have an episode of knowing bros to film..."
Joongi said gently shaking the boy, being careful to not wake up the other two in the room since they already had a schedule that day that started later.
"Five more minutes please~"
Lin softly groaned turning over making the elder smile. He then proceeded to take the sheets off the boy and carry him bridal style to the living room, slightly struggling to turn on the light as he placed the half asleep boy on the coach before walking back to his room to find clothes the boy could wear.
—————

Why did you lift him up?

"I don't really know."
He laughed, putting his hand over his mouth as he did.
"It's just an easier way of waking him up, it doesn't disturb the others and is a very nice way to wake up in my opinion..."

Is Lin always like this when waking up?

"For the most part, yeah, but there are the rare occasions when he will cause a scene inevitably waking the whole dorm up, making me have to go into every room and tell them it's okay and that they can go back to sleep. It tiring but he tends to be peaceful."

How do you wake up the others?

"I'm partnered more with the members who are in NCT, meaning I'm on duty for waking up Ten, Lucas, Taeyong, Mark and Lin. With Taeyong and Lin they tend to stay peaceful and quiet when they're waking up, but with Taeyong I tend to just slightly nudge him and he'll wake up though he won't speak for around an hour— which is the time I assume it takes for him to fully wake up, though on the extreme occasion I've had to carry him into the car half asleep.
While with Ten and Lucas they tend to always be awake, they're usually awake a good hour before I come to 'wake them up', they're always playing video games together.
While with Mark he wakes up very abruptly, the other tend to wake up gradually but Mark tends to be instantly awake when woken up, as if he weren't sleeping in the first place. So I just kinda nudge him or play music to wake him up."

—————
The camera shows a sleepy Lin in his blue polka-dot pyjamas quietly yawning and getting up before going to the joint kitchen to make himself a glass of water. The camera then shows a shot of Joongi struggling to pick an outfit for the boy, finally deciding on a simple pair of black denim jeans and a black hoodie with a little moon on it with a checkered pair of socks and a silver trouser chain to compliment everything, grabbing a long puffer jacket coat after to keep the boy warm on the winter morning.

"What time did you wake up?"
The sleepy Lin asked as Joongi swiftly walked into the room placing the clothes where Lin used to lay.
"3am, I think."
He said before checking his phone for missed calls or text messages, and in general rushing around to get everything packed and organised before getting on site to film.
"You need to sleep more."
Lin softly said before drinking his water and placing the glass down, walking over and picking up the clothes then going into the small bathroom.
—————

{7:45AM— Knowing Brothers filming site}

They camera zooms in on Lin getting ready as he sees the sleeping figure of Joongi in the corner of the room. He quietly walked over smiling before taking out his phone and taking a selfie and looking over it, trying not to wake his manager up.
Another person turns their head to see the sleeping Joongi before silently laughing and joining in on the selfie. before posting it on his Instagram with the caption 'sleeping on the job I see 👀👀👀 though we all need sleep sometimes
(( _ _ ))..zzzZZ also thanks @ KimHeenim'. Tagging Heechul in the photo of all three of them.

Lin knew he was probably gonna get a little telling off from Joongi, but did he care? No.
—————
{Lin's interview}
Do you like your managers?

"Yeah, they're actually all really nice, and I'm surprised they haven't requested to kick me out the company for the amount of things I've done."
He said nervously laughing before he suddenly stopped and looked at the camera with a death glare before putting a finger over his mouth as if to silence the audience

How about Joongi?

"Ahhh, Hyung, he's cool but and tried to learn Cantonese for me, he's a hard working guy who should get payed more."
Lin turns and stares dead on at the camera smiling, taking a brief stab at SM entertainment that will be noted and ignored.

Are you two close?

"Yeah we're pretty close-"
The camera cuts to the clip of Joongi carrying the half asleep boy from the beginning of the episode.
"Yeah, we regularly go out together and it's usually with the other members but we're quite close. I've even seen his d-"

—————
{4:00pm—practice room, SM entertainment building}

The camera cuts to the manager and the idol in the training room going through the dance for the boy's solo album, since they'd be performing his song 'Peonies' on some variety shows soon.
The reason he was practicing with Joongi was because the choreographer was out and Joongi roughly knew the moves, it was more practicing than learning though. Getting the muscle memory down.

"1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and snap, clap, snap, pop-"
Joongi said doing the dance while watching Lin follow him in the mirror. Soon a ding is heard from Joongi's phone signifying the food was there.

"Food's here!"
Lin cheered turning the music off then collapsing on the floor huffing and puffing.
"I'll go get it."
Lin said swiftly walking out realising he'd had have to go down 7 floors on the escalator then go past the barriers to get the food.
—————
[Lin's interview]

Joongi can dance?

"He can actually dance really well, he told me he used to do it professionally when he was younger but he usually doesn't admit it or denies that he has the ability."

Would you ever do a performance with him?

"Completely, I want to see him dance more wether it be on stage or in the practice room. But I don't think he would be allowed to due to business purposes."
—————

"Do you ever just think of how ugly you are then realise you're kinda attractive it's just that your just not you're own type?"
Lin said before stuffing his mouth with around five wontons.
"Do you spend all your free time thinking up these things?"
Joongi giggled before swiftly taking one of Lin's wontons and stuffing it in my mouth and eating it, looking Lin straight in the eye while doing so.

"Anyway-"
Joongi was suddenly tackled by the younger and pinned to the ground by his throat.
"I swear to whoever's you there that if you don't cough up the wonton right now, lord help me."
Lin said with fire in his eyes.
"I'll buy you more another time I swear."
Joongi said wanting to get out of the smaller's strong hold as soon as he could.
—————
{Joongi's interview}

If you could would you pursue a career as an idol?

"I mean I wanted to be one when I was younger but I'm kinda content with the job I have now. Plus my face is t that pleasing to the eye if you look too close."
Joongi said making the PD an some of the writers object to this as he laughed and covered his blush full face.

According to our thorough research we find out you used to be in a band called 'Yokai'

Line is then handed some old pictures including him playing the guitar with a drenched fringe over his eyes as he wore black cargo pants and a black t-shirt with a silver chain around his neck and a fox like mask on his face covering the upper part of his face.

"How did you find this? Who told you about this?"
He laughed clearly embarrassed.

Where did the name 'Zenko' come from?

"Oh my god, you guys went lengths."
Joongi said jokingly cowering away as the staff laughed.
"We were all really accustomed to Japanese culture with all of us being born in japan but moved back to Korea, so we decided to use Japanese folk stories as our theme, I was called 'Zenko' because it translates to "good fox" in English and is the kitsune often associated with being elegant and kind."

Anyway, any last words to the viewers?

"Always follow your dreams even if they change and stay safe guys."
He waves at the camera smiling before the episode ends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 632 21
✘ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ✘ ❝-ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ❞ ✘ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴍɪɴ-ᴋʏᴜɴɢ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ "ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʀɪꜱᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ...
Super By well!

Fanfiction

282K 26.8K 73
"A superhero team? Does that mean we're like, the Korean Avengers or something?" "For the last time, Mark, no, we're not. Lucas and Ten aren't even K...
217K 3.3K 32
⚠︎ 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠︎ ¡𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌¡ (𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨) 𖦹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𖦹 𖦹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 13 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 2020...
224K 3.3K 24
(Male groups only) Member x Male reader Language : english *SOME LINES ARE NOT EDITED. I APOLOGIZE FOR MY AWFUL GRAMMAR/SPELLING*