Olympus Has Fallen

Por Primeprincess447

This story is about Evelyn Asher and Mike Banning. She is the daughter of the president and he is working for... Mais

1. Snowstorm
2. Morning Coffee
3. Plane Attack
5. Their Plan
6. Always Be There For You
7. Come Back To Me
8. Tell Her
9. I Don't Work For You
10. I'm Here To Stay
11. It Doesn't Make Sense
12. I Will Come

4. Second Attack

2.7K 53 0
Por Primeprincess447

Mike's POV

There came the loud explosion and that's when I knew that the fight was not over. People began to panic and run away from the car and bus that just exploded. I saw two men with backpacks standing next to the fence that protected the White House. I got a bad feeling.

Me: ''Hey! Get down now!''

I said but they were not listening to me.

Me: ''Hey get the fuck down!''

I yelled and pulled out my gun. I saw that one was about to pull something so I shot him dead before he could do it. But the other one was faster and he pressed the button. There came a bang and I was sent black flying. I could hear nothing because of the explosion. I took a walkie-talkie that I had on my belt and put it to my lips.

Me: ''Ten-thirty-tree.''

I was trying to call for help, but it was not working. I saw people that began to shoot at the White House. They were shooting at the police officers and agents. I grab my gun and began to stand up. I must help them. I began to shoot and I kill three of them. But they saw me and I had to take cover behind trees. I must get inside. I saw a woman shooting at the White House. She killed three people in a few seconds. She was a sniper. I shot her in the head. When I got my chance I began to run towards the White House. I killed two men on my way there. When I was running towards the White House I saw Tim. He was shot in the neck, but he was still on his feet. I grabbed him and pulled him behind the wall. I laid him on the ground and look at his wound. He was bleeding hard.

Me: ''Come on, Tim. Come on. Hang in there. Hey.''

I was trying to help him by pressing my hand on his wound. But he died.

Me: ''Shit.''

I look at the agent on my right.

Me: ''Where are the president and his daughter?''

Agent: ''I don't know.''

As I look back to soot more people I saw that all of them were on the ground. But why? Just that I saw a man and garbage truck that had a shotgun inside. But that was not just an ordinary shotgun. I look and saw agents coming not of the White House.

Me: ''NO STAY IN!''

I yelled but it was too late. The man behind the shotgun and agents were falling on the ground one by one.

Me: ''NO!''

They were dead.

Me: ''Fuck.''

As I look back at our enemies I saw a maw with an RPG.

Me: ''RPG!''

I yelled to the two agents that were still alive, next to me. The shooter restored the doors. As he stops shooting we got the opportunity to get inside. I was first and the two agents were right behind me.

One agent fell just as I came inside. But the other was shooting back and was shot in the neck. I was trying to help him by taking his hand to pull him in but he was shot dead.

I fell back but quickly stood back up and run upstairs. I can't take them all. As I came upstairs I saw a lot of dead agents. As I was checking if they were alive I saw O'Neil. He was shot three times in his chest. They will be avenged.

As I came to the room with cameras I saw that there was one man init. That will be easy. I made a sound and when he came out I stabbed him five times with my knife.

When he was dead I went to the computer and lock all cameras. I took the man's shotgun and went out of the room. I must make contact.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

930 52 36
She built this criminal empire from the soil, she turned nothing in to something. Standing as the most powerful woman in the world, she was never the...
68 0 10
After going head to head with Ares, Alex Cyprin and Tessa Alexander are ready to move to the next phase in their relationship. But when Olympus comes...
84 5 13
Death is coming. The God's of Olympus once fought a battle so destructive that it almost meant the end of humanity, that was enough to have the deiti...
7.5K 105 24
kar·ma /ˈkärmə/ (n)-fate ; destiny. It is always said that karma is a bitch. Danny falls in love with his best friend's sister. He has promised to R...