The Freeblade Gamer of Remnant

By The97OtherDudes

When Y/N died, he didn't know where he was going, maybe he was going to heaven or reincarnate into another wo... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Event Part 1
Chapter 10: Event Part 2
Chapter 11: Event Part 3
Chapter 12: Event Part 4
Chapter 13: Island Take-Back
Chapter 14: Plans and Birthdays
Chapter 15: Birthday Preparations
Quick One-Shot: Y/N discovers the Bad Part of the Internet
Chapter 16: Birthdays
Chapter 17: Events and Warnings
Chapter 18: Preparations
Chapter 19: The First Strike
Chapter 20: The First Battle
Small Announcement
Chapter 21: Changing History
One-Shot: The Future
The Cosmic Hierarchy
Chapter 22: Isn't it Time?
Chapter 23: The Twin Sides
Chapter 24: Crossed Paths
Christmas Special
Christmas Special Part 2
The End of a Decade/New Years Special
Chapter 25: Oh Yeah, Everything is Coming Together
Chapter 26: The Storm Came
Chapter 28: Politics
Small Announcement to all of you, my fans! :D
Chapter 29: Planning and Vacuo
Chapter 30: Establishing Order
Chapter 31: Mistral Fights and STANDO POWAH
Chapter 32: How About the Other Perspective?
Chapter 33: All Things End; Part 1

Chapter 27: The Aftermath

3K 45 1.4K
By The97OtherDudes

Third Person POV

Ruby: M-Mom?

Summer: Hey sweetie....it's good to see you again.

Ruby: Mom!

Ruby then uses her semblance to hug Summer, with Summer returning the hug, albeit with surprise on her face.

Summer: I wasn't there when you unlocked your semblance?!

Ruby: Hehe, used it to steal out of the cookie jar.

Summer: Ruby!! Bad girl!

Yang: H-Hey.....Raven....

Raven: Hello Yang.

Yang then approaches Raven, with the two looking at each other in the eyes, before Yang tries to punch Raven, only for Raven to block the punch.

Raven: I can see that you're still pissed, as always.

Yang: You left me for the Brothers' sake!!

Y/N: Rude.

Yang: Stay out of this!! Why did you leave me?!

Raven: I left because of the tribe-

Yang: Bullshit! Tell me the real reason why!!

Raven: You want to know the reason why? I was just telling you, it was for the tribe-

Yang: How about you stop using the tribe as an excuse and tell me why.

Raven: You want to know? Ask me again when you have a child and are faced with the responsibilities. 

Yang: So you were scared of raising me?!

Raven: And what if I was?

Yang: Then you were just a coward. 

Raven: I was anything but! I decided that the tribe was more important than my own family! It was from that day on that I knew that I was worthy of leading the tribe! 

Yang: So your stupid tribe is more important than family?!

Raven: Yes, it is.

Yang: Fine then, I'll be out of your hair then.

Yang then starts to walk away, before Raven calls out to her.

Raven: Yang, wait!

Yang then halts before looking back at Raven.

Yang: What is it this time? You're gonna try and convince me to do the same thing?

Raven: No, yes, urgh! Look, you don't know Ozpin, he is willing to kill anyone in his path just for a fighting chance against Salem.

Yang: Now I know that you're grasping for straws-

Y/N: She's not wrong, and despite what it seems, Raven does care for you, Yang.

Yang: Don't side with her, Y/N! You do not know when-!

Y/N: Ozpin really is just a manipulative coward, in fact, he is much more of a coward than Raven is, slaughtering millions just to get an upper hand in this pointless war.

Yang: What?! A war against you?!

Y/N: No, the war against Salem, and Ozpin will use any card that he gets in order to win, if you want to be free, join my side, if you want to be a captive, join Ozpin, I'm giving you a choice, Yang, Ozpin doesn't.

Yang: I-I

Y/N: Yang, please, Ozpin is going to destroy Remnant if he keeps getting away scot-free, and I don't want to kill you in the crossfire.

Yang: F-Fine! I'll join your stupid side, but you better keep your promise.

Y/N: *Smiles* I promise, Yang. Go, speak with Raven, she might seem like she doesn't love you, but on the inside she does.

Yang: Okay....

Y/N: You're making a good decision Yang.

Yang: Thank you.

Weiss: Yang! Hold on! You can't just join Y/N just because he said some stupid words!

Yang: Weiss....what if Y/N is right?

Weiss: And what if Y/N is wrong? He could be completely tricking you!

Yang: Weiss, he gave me a choice, Ozpin doesn't....do you remember when he picked us?

Mini Flashback

Yang: Yeah no, I'm good.

Ozpin: Yang, I insist, come and join Beacon.

Yang: Sorry, but I already have a school in mind.

Ozpin: And what would it be?

Yang: Haven, it seems good, plus I really want to travel, and Haven seems like a good pick!

Ozpin: Very well, would you sign these papers for me? It is only papers saying that you would pay for the collateral damage.

Yang: Sure!

Hundreds of signings of papers later....

Ozpin: Well Yang, welcome to Beacon!

Yang: Yaaaayyy, wait what?

Mini Flashback Over

Weiss: He's just an old man! What could he do?! He's old and wise!

Yang: Weiss, your argument is falling apart....please, just join Y/N, I wouldn't want to fight you...

Weiss: I-I

Y/N: Weiss, I promise you that everyone will treat you with respect, not the respect of loyalty, but enough respect, I will personally go get Winter and bring her over here so that she can help you, is that good?

Weiss: F-Fine, I'll join you....

Y/N: Weiss, I know that this is hard for you, but I promise, I will overthrow your father and get rid of your brother, okay?

Weiss: Thank you.....

Y/N: It is nothing short of a promise.

Blake: You already know my answer, don't you?

Y/N: Yeah, I kinda do, come on in!

Blake: Thank you.

Y/N: Now for Ruby, and she is already sold on being with us, great! Now time to gather everyone else!

Raven: As in?

Y/N: Taking over Atlas.

Raven: What?!

Y/N: Relax, it's fine, come on, I'll show you what we've been working on. 

Raven and Y/N then teleported to what seemed to be a storage room, with Y/N opening it to reveal a gigantic amount of carapace armor on the walls, along with lasguns for each armor set.

Raven: Holy crap....

Y/N: Yeah, we've been working on the armor of imperial guardsmen, thanks to Lucius I managed to get the blueprints, but I can't really make space marine armor considering that requires a whole host of materials that I don't have, but your tribe will be well outfitted for a take-over of Atlas, I assure you that no lives will be taken on our side. 

Raven: Fine, but one last thing, I will be leading the attack.

Y/N: Got it, I'll send some space marines over as well, I'm going to be attacking as well. 

Raven: Okay, ready?

Y/N: You bet I am!

Timeskip, gathering the troops and vehicles, and getting there....

Raven: Alright, we are here to attack Atlas!

Tribe: *Confused tribe noises*

Raven: Do not worry! This will be the same as attacking a village, except multiple times! Do you understand me?!

Tribe: *Encouraged tribe noises*

Raven: Great! Now, we will be attacking Atlas from multiple points, so go and surround Atlas! 

Tribe: *Encouraged tribe noises*

Raven: We will be using guerrilla warfare, attacking Atlas multiple times in short and powerful bursts, now go!

Tribe: *Encouraged tribe noises as they all split up*

Y/N: Great going Raven!

Raven: I'm good at this, aren't I?

Y/N: Yes you are! 

Raven: Good, now go on out there and fight!

Y/N: Yes ma'am!

The battle for Atlas was fought long and hard, but no casualties on Raven's side as the armor that Y/N made was useful, with space marines going up against Atlesian paladins and other various gigantic robots while the tribe went up against the atlesian robots with their lasguns tearing through the robots, with the imperial aircrafts destroying poor Atlas' airfleet. Y/N was among the troops, destroying robots and paladins left and right, letting the tribe take the win in the battle for Atlas as some scholars now call it today. The Republic AT-TEs were deployed, destroying all of the ground troops, including the many paladins, and making Atlas' walls fall to the ground. Soon, Atlas was under the reign of Y/N.

Y/N: Alright, that took some time, but we took over the floating city!

Raven: Yeah, that was something....

Y/N: Welp, time to take over the other continents!

Raven: Y'know, after taking over Atlas, I'm confident we can take over the world now!

Y/N: Raven, we're liberating the world, not taking it over....

Ironwood: Halt!

Y/N: Ah right, Ironwood, he doesn't have any forces now....

Ironwood: I have a proposition to make, to face the leader of this assault in combat, if I win, Atlas is no longer under your control, if you win, you continue to take leadership over Atlas.

Raven: Very well, step forward, General Ironwood, and I will face you.

Ironwood: Very well....

As the two stepped up to face each other, Ironwood struck first, firing his revolver, with Raven using her sword to block the shot, before launching forward with Ironwood taking advantage of being the one with the metal arm and slamming it forward into Raven's face, taking out a chunk of her aura, before firing off another shot of his revolver. Raven again blocked the shot, before running in again, swinging her sword in a horizontal slash, with a dust slash appearing and launching forward, hitting the surprised Ironwood, with an explosion ringing out between the two, with Ironwood running forward and riddling Raven's aura with bullets while also swinging his revolver to smack Raven around. Left with no choice, Raven's aura suddenly explodes as her eyes gaining a dark red aura, with the weather surrounding the two now attacking Ironwood, destroying his aura.

Ironwood: This is what I was....hoping.....for.....

Suddenly, four electrical towers shot out from the ground, surrounding the two, before building up energy and shooting it outwards towards Raven, who screamed upon the energy touching her and containing her maiden powers, with Y/N noticing this, and swinging his scythe horizontally, creating lightning from his scythe, in hopes of damaging the tower, but doing nothing.

Y/N: What?!

Ironwood: These towers are made to contain magic, nothing you can do about that.

Y/N: That's what you would think, but....

Suddenly, the towers are lifted up from the ground, with the energy now gone as it was gathering the energy from the ground, before being smashed together and thrown towards Ironwood, who couldn't dodge it thanks to being absolutely destroyed by the maiden powers before, and got crushed underneath. After it was all done, Raven fell backwards as her maiden powers were contained inside of her, not so fun for having to contain pure magic for five minutes. 

Y/N: Raven, you okay?!

Raven: I'm somewhat fine, just tired, did we win?

Y/N: Yeah, we did, thanks to you.

Raven: Thank goodness, can we take a break before conquering other continents?

Y/N: Fair enough.

With that, Atlas was then conquered by the new nation of Sparta, in the combination of better technology and better strategies employed by the best generals. The continent of Atlas was conquered in less than a second with the advanced technology of the space marines along with the vehicles they now possessed, and so, Y/N grew closer to world domination, in only a year.

Y/N: So....why am I here?

God: Well, the reason is because of that little rebellion, remember?

Y/N: Oh yeah, I do.

God: Good, because now, you need someone to train you.

Y/N: Well, why would I need someone?

God: Because within you, is infinite power, if the rebellion finds out, they would capture and experiment on you just to have that infinite power.

Y/N: But don't they already have infinite power?

God: They do, but they want more, what Azathoth saw in you was untapped potential, the power of the multiverse behind your back, and she wanted you to use it, but what she didn't see was the Author being behind your back, you hold power much greater than she does, and yet Azathoth doesn't even know.

Y/N: So......I hold the power of the Author in my hands?

God: You do, and that is why the rebellion will be after you and why you need someone to train you.

Y/N: Who will it be?

God: Do you remember the poll Azathoth gave?

Y/N: Angel names?

God: Yes, because those are the names of my archangels, and one of them will train you. 

A shining portal appears in the black void that the two were sitting in, with an angelic choir in the background as a man in blonde hair appears dressed in angelic armor as gorgeous wings are sprouted from his back as a sword is in its sheath, but once taken out, the sword becomes a blazing glory of judgement ripe from God's hand, power untold is radiating off of the angel as it appears before Y/N.

Micheal: My Father art thou in Heaven, I am ready to serve.

God: Micheal, I am glad for you to appear in our hour of need, you are to train this young boy in the ways that you have taught others, may your trials serve him well.

Micheal: Yes, my Heavenly Father. 

Y/N: So...I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N, what's your name?

Micheal: I am Micheal, the archangel of the Lord, Christ in our Father, may my teachings flow through you.

Y/N: Cool, nice to meet you!

Micheal: It has been some time since I have been to the Mortal Plane, what has happened since then?

Y/N: Can't speak for all of us since I'm in Remnant, but the most I can say is that there is an ongoing war between the old people and the new ones saying, and I quote, "ok boomer", but I'm taking over Remnant.

Micheal: Impressive, but others do it quicker than you can.

Y/N: Yeah yeah, I know, God, You gonna send us down?

God: Of course, my child, may I give you my blessing.

Y/N and Micheal then disappeared out of the black void, only to appear back at Sparta, with everyone surprised at Y/N appearing.

Irene: Y/N! You're back! 

Y/N: Irene! 

The two then share a passionate hug before breaking the hug.

Y/N: So...how's it going?

Irene: Good, just got that portal working.

Y/N: Really? That's great!

Irene: Yeah, but what's with Micheal being here?

Micheal: Irene, how is my favorite sister?

Irene: Good, why are you here?

Micheal: I have been assigned by our Father to train Y/N L/N, that is all.

Irene: Oh. Y/N, do not hold back on him, got it?

Y/N: Got it. My stand hasn't activated yet....

Irene: Don't worry, it'll appear soon. 

Y/N: Okay.....

Micheal: Come, Y/N L/N, time is of the essence.

Y/N: Yes Micheal, I'll come back Irene, okay?

Irene: I'll hold that promise, now go!

Y/N: Right right. *Teleports* Alright, let's do this!

Micheal: Our first order of business, is to unlock inner peace.

Y/N: Okay.....

Micheal: I will take us to a place where I first unlocked it, be careful.

Y/N: Got it....

The terrain then shifted into a small clearing with mountains surrounding it, and a lake in the middle of the entire thing, with a waterfall flowing down. 

Y/N: Inner peace, right.

Micheal then sat down on a nearby mountain that he jumped up, before sitting in a meditative position.

Y/N: So....what do I do?

Micheal: You must learn on your own.

Y/N: ......

Y/N then poured mana into his legs, before jumping onto a nearby mountain, assuming the same meditative position that Micheal took, before breathing in, and breathing out. As the process repeated, Y/N decided to try something and focus on the piano trinket, finding a strange cartoonish looking F/C heart, and it seemed that there was a lock on it.

Y/N: Hmmm, welp, time to get rid of it!

Y/N then tried to use his abilities, but to no avail, before deciding to pull on the lock, finding leverage and finally pulling the lock out, with the cartoonish looking heart then glowing, brightening the void that Y/N was in, before dying down, and in front of him, stood one option.

You have unlocked your Stand, excellent job, now take your Stand, for it is yours to bear.

D4C

Take the first napkin, my dear Y/N, my Stand is passed to you.

As Y/N chose the Stand, a water droplet was heard, with Y/N spinning around to see a plant and water dripping onto what seemed to be a lake. Y/N looked upward, to see no water droplet being dropped from above and onto the plant, but the water droplet was still being dropped.

Y/N: Interesting....

At the sound of Y/N's voice reverberating, the plant shook, making the water droplet not fall but fall quite fast onto the water, causing a disturbance. Y/N took note of this as he slowly approached, making sure that the water droplet would fall with the plant being completely still, with the water droplet falling again, only for Y/N to pick it up, letting the water droplet flow throughout his body in a fluid-like fashion, before letting it fall down to the plant as it slowly fell down back to the water. 

Ping!

You have unlocked [Inner Peace], congratulations.

Y/N: Huh, neat.

Y/N is suddenly blasted back into his physical body, breathing heavily from the adventure he just took. 

Micheal: Well done, you have unlocked Inner Peace, now, face me in combat.

Y/N: But I don't even know martial arts-woah!

Before Y/N could speak, his body moved forward in a fluid-like motion, with Micheal's body doing the same, as the two tried to hit each other in rapid successions with various punches and stabs to each individual part of the body. This continued onward until Micheal hit Y/N in the leg, before hitting Y/N in multiple parts of the body.

Micheal: Well done, you were almost there, but do not let Inner Peace control your body, flow with it, do not go slack and think that Inner Peace will guide you all the way through.

Y/N: Yes Micheal.... 

Micheal: Good, now we go back.

Y/N: To Sparta?

Micheal: If that is what you call home, then that is where we go.

The terrain around the two then shifts, before appearing back in Sparta, with Y/N in his room.

Y/N: Why am I here?

Micheal: To create a gravity chamber, if you are to survive the gravity of a black star, we must start somewhere.

Y/N: Can I have some help?

Micheal: I you are talking about that piece of machinery, very well.

Y/N: Thank you, Lucius, I require assistance!

Lucius: What is it, my liege?

Y/N: Well, I'm gonna need help creating a gravity chamber, think you can help me do that?

Lucius: It will be done.

AN: WHOOOOOOO!!!! LONGER CHAPTER BOIIIZZZZZ!!! AND, I'M BACK, AND WITH MORE GUESTS-

Micheal: Brother, stop.

AN: Sorry, it's just the fact that I'm back speaks volumes.

Micheal: While I am happy for that, try not to destroy your own creation.

AN: Yeah, I should be more careful, anyways, school is slowly coming up, so hopefully I can pump some more chapters out soon, maybe even in school.

Micheal: Brother please, you are there to get an education.

AN: I know, anyways, goodbye and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 741 34
Y/N L/N just someone who apparently goes to signal. But meets a man called Ozm- I mean Ozpin. Y/N may or may not be your average badass, doing badass...
10.4K 103 9
Escaping from Gallifrey, the renegade Time Lord known only as Y/N regenerates in his crashing TARDIS, plummeting down to Remnant. What lies in store...
2.6K 35 9
Y/n was an ordinary human being, that was before he came across a man who offered Y/n the chance to travel worlds he always thought were out of reach...
91.4K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...