rain || minsung au

Galing kay aesthantix

In the end, Jisung knew life wasn't finished with him, he felt it deep in his soul. After all, Jisung didn't... Higit pa

-,'TEASER,'-
-,'TWO,'-
-,'THREE,'-
-',FOUR,'-
-,'FIVE,'-
-',SIX,'-
,'-SEVEN,'-
-,'EIGHT,'-
-',NINE,'-
-',TEN,'-
-',ELEVEN,'-
-,'TWELVE,'-
-', THIRTEEN,'-
-,'FOURTEEN,'-
-,'FIFTEEN,'-
-,'SIXTEEN,'-
-',SEVENTEEN,'-
IMPORTANT
-,'EIGHTEEN,'-
woojin again
-',NINETEEN',-
-,'TWENTY,'-
-',EPILOGUE,'-

-,'ONE,'-

479 14 0
Galing kay aesthantix

   Without rain, nothing    grows. Learn to embrace the storms in your life

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

LOGIN MUSIC....

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; [SHE IS IN THE RAIN-THE ROSE]
0:57 —◦————— -3:21

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

27 January , 2020.

0:43

It was past midnight, the moon was high and clear in the dark sky, sparkling inexistant stars decorating the immense blue.

Yet, Minho couldn't sleep.

It wasn't the first time, he couldn't close his eyes for less than 2 hours if he was lucky. And it's been like this since 6 months. Everyone was celebrating the new year but him.
Sparkling promises, breaking it, and wishing for the best.

Him-and his seven others friends- couldn't smile, or if they did, it would last for a minute before fading away in a breath. The only thing left, were his eyes, salty and flooding tears tracing his already hollow cheeks. After weeks, no sound came out of him, only those fucking tears.

ploc, ploc.

As his hundred tears falls down, the first raindrop collided with his window, he looked up at the sky who began to be invaded by darker clouds. One, two, three and a whole rain falls down the sky, making sweet tipping sound on his window.

And surprisingly, his tears stopped, and a slow, heartbreaking, smile makes way to his white lips.

How calming the rain was...

——

3:39am.

Chan looked up to the sky, sighing at the pouring rain who didn't stop a second. His wet clothes sticking to his already fevered body, hair dripping, and reddened nose. Still, he continued to helplessly walk around, feet tiredly lifting themselves off the ground, almost tripping.

Right, left...

The rains hardened, blurring his vision, and finally his legs, drained and pained, let him aggressively falls to the ground. Head colliding onto the hard concrete, he hissed in pain but he slowly relaxed, letting the cold rain caressing his frêle body.

His eyes closed, a tired smile playing on his lip and he slowly let the tiredness took over him.

How sweet the rain was...

——

5:47 am

"We welcomed you to Korea, we hope you have had a safe and comfortable flight."

The speaking voice, stirred Felix awake, he drowsily opened his eyes and stretched his limb, cracking his bones and sighing in relief.
He took all of his stuff, standing up and slowly exiting the plane.

He shakily breath in, looking at the big city, a lump forming on his already tight throat. He felt his heart collided against his chest, blood rising to his ears. He stumbled back, hands pressing over his chest and pressing it tightly. He breaths in and out, eyes closed.

And finally, the loud thumping in his ears eased and he noticed the rain, he loosened his iron grip on his chest and he opened his eyes.

The road were almost full of water, cars splashing whoever was too close from it. He stepped out of the aéroport, tense shoulders relaxing at the cold feeling.
The anxiousness no longer here, a cold-warm feeling taking over him.

How relaxing the rain was...

——
2:04 am.

'The whole country is under the rain, some region of Korea are flooded, only Seoul and his provinces aren't-"

Liam turned off the radio, gripping tightly the wheel and stopping at the red light. He shifted uncomfortably in his black suit, loosening his tight tie. He looked up at the mirror, a tired and pity person looking back at him. He chucked bitterly, his right hands messing his hair and loosening his dark locks.

He looked at his left, his bag flooding with paper notes, work and work and work and work.
He teared his eyes off of the mess, already dreading the moment he will go home, hiding away his pains in tons of work. He wished he could stand under the rain, until he makes one with it, softly digging him into the ground.

He jumped as the car behind honked him, he groaned before turning back on his expensive car.

How pained the rain was...

——

6:58 am.

Changbin lighted up another cigarette, the burning tip already calming him as he inhales another puff. He looked out of his window, rains dripping on it. Carefully, with the pad of his finger, he softly follows a raindrop, before it splashed on the border.

He inhales another puff, another, and without him noticing: the cigarette was already finished yet again. He sighed as he throws it with the others, his hands itches to take another one but had no time to do it. He moved away from the window, not without looking back at it, a faint smile decorating his pale face.

How meaningful the rain was...

——

7:07 am.

The sound of an opening cap was heard in the empty house. Seungmin poured out of the cap, two white pills and swallowed them without hesitation. The bitter taste flooded in his mouth and his shoulder rolled back in a slow motion.

His entire body felt more relaxed, he closed his eyes before slumping in his chair. Placing his cheeks on the cold table, he looked at his open window, wind blowing his half colored hair, and small rain touching his cheeks.

His phone beeped, making him groan, his left hand searching for his phone without his eyes leaving the window. Touching something cold he picked it up.

Secretary
Mister Kim, you have a meeting in 33 minutes with the other members. Would you like if I come pick you up?

Me
Thanks and yeah,
it will be good.

Secretary
Ok Mister, I will come pick you up in ten minutes.

Seungmin threw his phone on the table, wincing when he heard a cracking sound. But he didn't care.

Silently waiting, the soft sound of rain easing whatever aching inside of him.

How stressful the rain was...

——

7:47 am.

Hyunjin quietly makes his way to the agency, not making eye contact to anyone who bowed at him. He kept his eyes fixed in front him, clenched fist resting in his side, trying so hard to not punch a wall.

"Mister, everyone is already here. We should probably hurry up a bit." His right man said, receiving a light nod from Hyunjin who relaxed just a bit.

His nails digging into his flesh, blood lightly oozing out of the scars. He didn't even winced at the dull pain, it almost smooth him... Psycho, right?

He looked up as he heard the rain still falling from the dark cloud, making sound on the big glass roof. He smiled a bit, flashing memories making way. "Sir? We have to go." The man softly hushed him to the elevator.

How selfless the rain was...
——

7:56 am.

The rain and the clock tickling was the only thing heard in the meeting room. Jeongin looked around him, eyes lightly shaking as his legs bounced, sign of extreme stress. His nails were already bitten, letting his poor lips getting munched. He looked at the window in front of him, rain gracefully landing to the ground.
He slowly stood up, approaching the glass, placing his hands on the cold surface. He shivered a bit before cracking a smile, eyes lightly turning to a crescent.

But the sound of an opening door, makes him jump away from the door. Eyes wide in panic looking at the new intruder.
His eyes met the red and tired one from a man he wished meeting in another circonstances.

"Liam-hyung?"

How dead the rain was...

——

I am back with another book!
This one will be...sad? hehe
The sequel to The End is a bit confusing, but I am sure you will understand!
A quick warning, this book has mentions of drugs, alcohol, addiction, unintentionally self harm, strong angst, and death of course. So if you are uncomfortable with that, please do not read!

_aesthantix

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

180K 11.2K 73
Text fic :) Jisung only lives for two things: sex and alcohol. He's avoiding love like pest, but ends up getting faced to someone he didn't expect: L...
125K 5.5K 40
lee felix has never been fond of living, but too scared to end his life. to cope, he does a lot of stuff that could get him killed; he's a suicidal d...
59.9K 1.9K 22
Lee Minho, The school heartthrob. He's slept with over half the school and is definitely the most popular kid there. But what happens when a new kid...
186K 8.9K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...