Love At First Sight My Ass |...

By jikook_sunray

[editing] ❝ I fucked you good then. Didn't I? ❞ Love is a funny word with so many interpretations of its defi... More

Disclaimer & Additional Info.
𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑
Prologue
Chapter 1: Addictive Touches
Chapter 2: Labels
Chapter 3: Almond Flakes & Milk
Chapter 4: Busan Satoori
Chapter 5: The Fall
Chapter 6: Worrying Over You
Chapter 7: Third Encounter
Chapter 8: Main Lead
Chapter 9: Forgotten Dinner
Chapter 10: Lost in 134340
Chapter 11: "I'm no expert at love."
Chapter 12: An Apology Led to a Second Chance
Chapter 13: Awakened Dominance
Chapter 14: "They're the same..."
Chapter 15: Tease
Chapter 16: First Day of Shooting
Chapter 18: Cautious Exchanges
Chapter 19: Karma
Chapter 20: Backfired
Chapter 21: Monologue Performance
Chapter 22: "You make me thirsty."
Chapter 23: Frozen In Time
Chapter 24: "I don't want to be a second option"
Chapter 25: Drunken Jeon
Chapter 26: Hungover
Chapter 27: Unraveling Secrets
Chapter 28: I don't know what love is.
Chapter 29: Late Night Stroll
Chapter 30: Doubts of Love
Chapter 31: Pandora's Box
Chapter 32: When Realization Hits
Chapter 33: "You are me."
Chapter 34: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 35: Devil's Puppet
Chapter 36: "I really loved you."
Chapter 37: Anxious Statements
Chapter 38: Tiny Step
Chapter 39: One Last Time
Chapter 40: Gifts For Both
Chapter 41: Epiphany
Chapter 42: Rushing to You
Chapter 43: Perfect in His Eyes
Chapter 44: Divine Intervention
Chapter 45: Gained Freedom
Chapter 46: "My Jimin hyung."
Chapter 47: Birthday boy
Chapter 48: 0613
Chapter 49: Slowly, Deeply and Passionately
Chapter 50: Counting Days
Chapter 51: Once a Tease, Always a Tease~
Chapter 52: Our Love is Infinite
Epilogue
𝐋𝐀𝐅𝐒𝐌𝐀 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈꧂
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐈꧂
꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈꧂
☞︎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏☜︎

Chapter 17: Jealousy's Temptation

12.7K 621 831
By jikook_sunray

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

"Jimin," Jungkook called out to the male who watched the view of Seoul's buildings in the far distance. As the actor breathed, a puff of white smoke left his mouth and mixed with the air.

"Mhm?" Jimin hummed.

The writer leaned back from the bridge's railings and shifted his gaze upon his boyfriend. "Let's go. I'm hungry and it's freezing here," his boyfriend said. The long black coat he wore wasn't enough to warm his body and the cold was getting to his muscles, especially his tongue whenever he spoke.

"Taehyung is driving me back. Don't worry," Jimin answered in a shiver as his shins and knees were completely exposed against the cold. He really regretted his choice of clothing before leaving his warm apartment.

"Baby, don't be like that. I want to eat Galbi Jjim with you," Jungkook almost, almost pouted but he knew better than to behave like that.

"I already agreed with Tae that he could drive me back. We need to talk about something. Why don't you go home, get some spare clothes and meet me back at mine around seven o'clock?" suggested Jimin. His hands began to rub against his covered forearms protectively against his chest.

"No, I want to eat with you now. Let's go Jimin," argued the boyfriend.

Jungkook reached out and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend to lead him the way to his parked Panamera. "Jungkook! I already have plans with Taehyung," the writer complained, yet he continued walking in the direction of his boyfriend's parked car.

"I'm your boyfriend, not him. Listen to me and let's go," the younger almost scoffed, possessiveness oozing out of his skull in heat.

"Wait! Jimin!" called out Taehyung. His voice from afar made the writer stop moving his legs in accordance to the actor's.

Jimin hissed and rolled his eyes when he heard the tsk his boyfriend did at hearing his best friend call out to him. He continued, "Jungkook, Don't be stubborn. I promise to eat Galbi Jjim with you when you come back." He looked up at his boyfriend's eyes and when the male looked down he sighed rather loud. The smoke coming out of his mouth made contact with the smaller one's cheeks and with a dark gaze he slowly nodded cautiously.

"I meant what I said before. I hope you remember, Ahjussi," Jungkook said before releasing his hold on the male and leaving with an angered expression.

When the warmth provided against his body disappeared, Jimin shivered and hugged his chest for warmth as he watched the back of his boyfriend leave him behind. He knew the actor was mad, pissed, but he couldn't go back on his word with his best friend. Bros before hoes, right? Only that Jungkook wasn't his hoe but the man he was infatuated with. Feeling the pull of gravity between them lessen, he sighed white smoke into the air with trembling lips.

"It's fucking cold here—My briefcase!" he gasped and turned around to face his newly dyed black haired best friend.

"I have it," mentioned the angel. Taehyung raised his left hand holding two leather briefcases. "Are you cold?" he asked worriedly as he saw the trembling lips of his best friend. Jimin nodded with lips exhaling white smoke. "Come here. Couldn't you have chosen a warmer outfit, Jimin? It's literally January," scolded Taehyung. He opened his warm Gucci Wool felt coat and the writer did not hesitate in following his best friend's words.

In the distance, the Panamera belonging to the raven-haired actor was about to drive away but abruptly stopped. "I can't believe them," raged Jungkook. He gripped the steering wheel, knuckles white and teeth gritted. With his left thumb he pressed the voice control button the wheel provided and spoke with the same angered voice, "Call Lee Min Woo."

"Calling Lee Min Woo."

Through the car's speakers, the dialing rings began to vibrate while Jungkook kept his gaze on his boyfriend seeking warmth on Taehyung's figure.

"Hello? I thought you told me not to call you today." The male's voice errupted with a chuckle and Jungkook inhaled a deep breath to calm himself down.

"Change of plans. Are you down at your apartment?" he asked hoping for the affirmative answer.

"Yes, I just finished a round with a girl. Want to join or are you too occupied with your little boyfriend?" Min Woo teased darkly.  He made a very tempting offer. And, since the actor was in a really moody mood—angered and jealous at his boyfriend in the arms of another man—he agreed.

"I need a quick fuck with a man, not in the mood for girls," he explained, gripping the steering wheel as he noticed his boyfriend and his friend begin walking in direction of the parking lot.

"I can get Kim Seunghun in your apartment within a few minutes."

"Perfect. Tie him up against the bed before you leave. Thank you, hyung. I'll be there in twenty minutes."

"There's the dongsaeng I know."

Did Jungkook feel guilt in agreeing to his hyung's temptation? Not when he saw Jimin sharing a coat with Taehyung.

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

Taehyung kept silence with crossed legs on Jimin's couch while the writer warmed up his hands by wrapping his body in a warm light brown blanket. "Are you two together?" he asked hoping for an answer that could bring some peace to his mind. He never thought Jungkook would find an interest in his best friend but now that it had happened, he wished they had never met each other because then Jimin wouldn't suffer because of the raven-haired's sexual tendencies.

"Yes," Jimin answered, his face buried inside the warm blanket to ad heat into his frozen cheeks and lips.

"Are you being careful?" Taehyung questioned.

"Yeah, I took a Plan B pill this morning."

Jimin knew his best friend was worrying about him and the fact that he didn't react angered when he told him that he was dating Jungkook meant a lot to him.

"What's your schedule for the contraceptive?"

"Every day between morning and noon."

"Don't forget to take it then. What about your body? Are you comfortable with him?" Taehyung kept rolling his tongue.
Jimin bit his lip but the black haired couldn't see it. Instead, he nodded; agreeing to his best friend's questions. "Remember our promise."

"When the time comes, I'll leave..." Jimin mumbled after lowering the blanket from his now warmed face.

"Okay. Now can we talk about how I had a really weird dream last night?" Taehyung laughed, his boxy smile making an appearance. The atmosphere completely changed from before, instead of tension it was filled with the laughter of the black haired male.

"What did you dream about?" Jimin asked curiously. The corner of his lips already curled from his best friend's contagious laughter.

"I dreamt you were a cat," explained Taehyung.

He burst out laughing, hands slapping the cushions and grey house slippers tapping the floor.

Jimin sniggered and did the same, "M-Me? A cat? What the hell Tae? Did you read Serendipity again?"

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

Jimin's figure leaning for Taehyung's warmth wouldn't leave Jungkook's mind. The actor stood outside a closed door inside his wide apartment, he couldn't find it in himself to open the door even if jealousy was consuming him. But he needed to vent, and the main important, he couldn't let his hyung down.

As he twisted the doorknob of the door, he pushed it open and entered the dimly lit room. "Kim Seunghun?" Jungkook called out in a dark tone.

"Mr. Jeon," A soft voice belonging to a male answered from the far end. The actor proceeded in unbuttoning his shirt leaving a the trace of his tan skin for show off. As he walked deeper into the dimly lit room, he encountered a naked male on a bed. The boy was younger than him, his eyes screamed innocence but the way his hands were tied against the headboard said otherwise.

"What the—how old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"Fuck, this could be illegal what the hell was hyung thinking?" doubted the actor.

Jungkook fisted his hands, yet the view was arousing for him. The boy's wrists were tied against the headboard and his tied ankles spread against the bed all for him. "Do I have your consent that I can touch you in any way I please?" he asked approaching the boy tied up against the grey covers of the bed. "Y-Yes."

"Any kinks, little Seunghun, including a safe word?"

A dark chuckle curled on the actor's lips.

"Yes, Master. My safe word is Honey."

"Oh~ Master, huh? Then what can your Master do to you, my little slave? Honey? I won't question that."

The switch was flipped on again. The dominance oozed out of Jungkook's body like a poisonous gas filled with a hypnotizing venom that clouded anyone's conscience. "Fuck me," pleaded the boy. His body trembled with desire for the unknown.

"And why should I?" teased the dominant. He unbuckled the belt from his thin sculpted waist loving to tease the boy on the bed. Pressing his left knee over the bed followed by removing his black house slippers, letting them fall on the woodened floor, the actor dropped the belt on the floor with a clank sound.

"Because I arrived upon Master's request," reasoned Seunghun. The boy made eye contact with the actor and the arousal in the actor awakened.

"Oh, Master is going to fuck you so hard tonight. You see, Master is very mad at someone else right now," Jungkook added as he began undoing the button in his denim jeans followed by the golden zipper. As he towered over the naked male, he approached the boy's collarbone with one intention only.

"I'm the Bad guy~ Duh~"

Jungkook's damn loud ringtone began vibrating and ringing against his right ass cheek. "I hope it's someone worth stopping this," he sighed and leaned back to kneel on the bed away from the naked male. "Don't make a sound," he ordered as he reached out for the phone and slid the green button, answering the call.

"Jungkook-ah? I'm going to cook the Galbi Jjim instead, so don't buy it. Take it as my apology for making you mad. I just started cooking it. Are you still going to arrive at seven?"

Thump thump thump.

"Yeoboseyo?"

Jungkook's body froze. "No, I'm arriving earlier. I'm on my way." He hung up without waiting for a reply from his boyfriend and glanced back at the naked boy across from him. "Looks like I can't play today. Tell Min Woo we did oral only, I'll pay you extra for it," he explained. Jungkook uncuffed the boy's ankles and his wrists followed by zipping up his denim jeans.

"T-Thank you Mr. Jeon," thanked the younger. The boy brought his knees closer to his chest and covered his exposed body.

"Don't thank me. If you're not a good liar he's going to find out that you lied to him. And, if he does, you don't want to even imagine what can happen."

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

Ding dong~

Jimin's heart sped up as he turned off the stove for the white rice. The apartment was filled with a delicious smell of meat and soy sauce. With reddened cheeks he paused and took a breather. "You got this. Don't be shy," he told himself as he felt a shiver run down his spine.

The heaters were doing a great job at heating up his body. With nothing more than a turquoise apron wrapped around his neck and waist that reached the top of his knees, he began walking in direction of the door, the sound of his grey house slippers echoing his steps and palpitating heartbeats.

"You're out of your goddamn mind, Park Jimin. You justs started dating. How could you do—" he stopped. Unlocking the door with heated cheeks, he peeked through the hole to be sure it was Jungkook before opening the door. "Jungkook-ssi," he greeted the other male who had a really unexpected expression.

The raven haired actor's eyes were wide in surprise.

"J-Jimin-ssi. . ." stuttered Jungkook.

The actor was robbed of his speech as he stepped inside the apartment carefully observing his boyfriend's body from the bottom to the top while biting his bottom lip. The writer closed and locked the door while feeling the hungry eyes of his boyfriend examining his body like everyone who adores the Mona Lisa painting in the Louvre Museum with such careful gazes.

"Fuck." muttered the actor as he watched the male in the turquoise apron turn his back on him giving him the perfect view of Korea's ass. His butt cheeks still had the fading pink mark of his hand and the muscles jiggled whenever he took a step towards the kitchen. The tan skin glimmered with the lights and tempted the actor to grab them and hold them between his hands to squeeze the muscles.

"Why are you ...dressed like this?" the actor asked as he followed his boyfriend's naked figure walking into the kitchen to serve the plates.

"B-Because I wanted t-to apologize."

Don't stutter, Park!

The scene of another boy handcuffed and spread out on his bed flashed through his mind and whatever conscience the actor had wanted him to apologize, but the face of Lee Min Woo with a dark chuckle and pure black eyes haunted his thoughts. He took off the black hoodie digging to his long sleeved blue stripped button-up shirt.

"Apologize?"

Followed by rolling up the sleeves of the button-up shirt, eyebrows knitted together in a way that made the writer's unawakened member twitch through the thin fabric of the turquoise apron. "You've disobeyed and disrespected me thrice in one day. First, the car; second, Ahjussi; and third by leaving with Taehyung. Tell me one good reason why I should forgive you?"

ding!

The oven's alarm dinged before Jimin could talk and the smell of the fresh marinated ribs invaded the nostrils of both men. "I cooked the Galbi Jjim for you. I-I'm wearing nothing but this apron a-and I have this..." convinced Jimin. He walked over to the refrigerator and opened the right door, he grabbed a red-white-blue bottle to place it on the counter top, making a loud sound.

"Whipped Cream?" added the actor. Now one of the dominant's awakened fantasies will come true.

"That's a bonus but only if you forgive me..."

Jimin hung his head. He didn't like how he submitted the male but he just wanted his boyfriend to be happy with him, and this was his second chance, he couldn't throw it away that easily.

"Let's eat first and then I'll decide what to do with this."

Jungkook's bottom lip was captured between his teeth as he admired his boyfriend's curves, how the muscles of the writer were arousing in a way only he could sexually drive him to.

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 11.4K 58
What happens when Jimin falls in love with The most feared Mafia boss in the whole world, The leader of the Jeon Mafia, Killer of Many, The youngest...
155K 5.5K 41
"I don't understand how you could keep this from me Buck, from Mr. Nakajima! He loved you like a second son!" "For the first time in my life I had a...
11K 428 160
Author: Lianxi Ningmu/憐惜凝眸 Category: Danmei novels Status: 720 chapter Introducing: Reporter: "What kind of person do you think the national hero is...
42.4K 2.3K 57
"I hate him. He hates me. It's been this way all our lives. Why should this change suddenly?" --- "Let's make a deal" × × Jimin and Jeongguk absolute...