✔When PlayBoys Meet Each Othe...

By KavyaAgnihotri

Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his han... More

Character Introduction
Inter-Faculty Games Notice : Chapter 2
Match Against Playboys : Chapter 3
Flirting(1) : Chapter 4
Flirting (2): Chapter 5
Attending The Party: Chapter 6
Party(1): Chapter 7
Party(2): Chapter 8
Party(3): Chapter 9
Party(4): Chapter 10
Unexpected : Chapter 11
Shopping: Chapter 12
You!: Chapter 13
Teasing Him: Chapter 14
New Feelings: Chapter 15
Just Wait and Watch, Xiao Zhan: Chapter 16
Is He Alright?: Chapter 17
Caring About Zhan: Chapter 18
Accompanying Zhan: Chapter 19
Stay With Me Tonight: Chapter 20
Rescuing Jiyang: Chapter 21
You Are Not A Stranger: Chapter 22
Let Me Take Care Of You: Chapter 23
Weird Dream: Chapter 24
Little Devil's Secret: Chapter 25
Inter-University Games Notice: Chapter 26
Spending Time At Yibo's House(1): Chapter 27
Spending Time At Yibo's House(2): Chapter 28
Valentine's Day(1): Chapter 29
Valentine's Day(2): Chapter 30
Valentine's Day(3): Chapter 31
Valentine's Day(4): Chapter 32
Setting A Trap: Chapter 33
Trouble(1): Chapter 34
Trouble(2): Chapter 35
Confession: Chapter 36
Rescue: Chapter 37
Hunting For Mengs: Chapter 38
Taking Care Of Zhan(1): Chapter 39
Taking Care Of Zhan(2): Chapter 40
Plans(1): Chapter 41
Plans(2): Chapter 42
Plans(3): Chapter 43
Fall Of The Mengs: Chapter 44
Accomplishment(1): Chapter 45
Accomplishment(2): Chapter 46
Inter-University Games(1): Chapter 47
Inter-University Games(2): Chapter 48
Inter-University Games(3): Chapter 49
Inter-University Games(4): Chapter 50
Accident: Chapter 51
Finding Clues : Chapter 52
Culprit: Chapter 53
Unexpected Information: Chapter 54
Pain: Chapter 55
Travelling Abroad: Chapter 56
Revelation : Chapter 57
Revelation(1): Chapter 58
Revelation(2): Chapter 59
Destruction: Chapter 60
Engagement(1): Chapter 61
Engagement(2): Chapter 62
Engagement(3): Chapter 63
Engagement(4): Chapter 64
Love Confession: Chapter 65
Zan Jin's secret: Chapter 66
Mending A Relationship(1): Chapter 67
Mending A Relationship(2): Chapter 68
Temptation: Chapter 69
Moves: Chapter 70
Happily Ever After : Chapter 71 (Final)
Author's Note+ little bonus💖

First Meeting : Chapter 1

16K 821 257
By KavyaAgnihotri

It was about 11 am. The sun was shining with a dim aura hiding behind the gigantic soft white clouds. The Gusu Lan University basketball court was crowded with most of the students of the university.

A young man of age around 23 years, wearing a white t-shirt was playing basketball gallantly. His sharp eyes were glued to the ball while his hands and legs tactfully snatching the ball from the opponent and shooting the ball in the defender's hoop. That man was an expert in playing that sport, he won the game by 6-0 points.

"Yay! Mr. Handsome won!" All the girls cheered.

"How can our Mr. Handsome Wang Yibo lose? He is an expert in every aspect. He is really my dream guy." A girl said while cheering.

That man named Wang Yibo gave a smile and blew some flying kisses to the girls cheering for him. The girls started screaming even more. Wang Yibo's teammates hugged him. Though the match was a friendly one, Wang Yibo was still determined to win so as to win the hearts of the girls.

"It looks like something interesting is going on here."

A manly voice spoke, stealing the attention of all the girls and boys present there. Everyone turned around to see a handsome guy in a red hoodie sitting on the bench, smirking. His bow like lips curved upwards forming a smile on his lips while his big almond eyes glued to the player on the court who just won the match.

"Awww...Prince Charming is here!" All the girls screamed together. "Prince Charming! He is so handsome. Why does Xiao Zhan have to be so perfect!? He always steals my heart." The girls mumbled among themselves.

With a smirk on his face, Xiao Zhan got up and set his foot in the playground. Wang Yibo looked at the red hoodie guy with his sharp eyes, sweat was dripping from his jawline making him look even sexier.

"So, how about a friendly match?" Zhan smirked.

"Sure," Yibo replied with a grin.

"Omg! Mr. Handsome and Prince Charming are going to have a match!?" All the girls screamed in excitement.

"Damn! How am I going to survive this? They are looking so hot in the court! My heart can't handle this amount of hotness."

Soon the match started. Wang Yibo didn't take the game seriously at the beginning and was taking his time, Xiao Zhan scored a point. A half-moon smile appeared on Yibo's face while Zhan's eyes got fixed on Yibo's face.

"You don't need to play lightly, treat me as an opponent." Xiao Zhan winked at Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo smirked and snatched the ball from Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan was amused at the opponent's talent but he didn't get carried away. Xiao Zhan himself was an excellent player who won a number of matches when he was in high school. Yibo dribbled the ball making it impossible for Xiao Zhan to snatch it. A wide smirk appeared on his face. Yibo shot the ball into the hoop. But before the ball could go into the hoop, the ball was stopped by Yibo's opponent. Zhan gave a wide smile as he took control of the ball. Yibo glared at Xiao Zhan while Xiao Zhan smiled making his blood boil.

For Yibo, winning is a must, whether it's a friendly match or competition. He can’t bear to lose to anyone. Being a playboy, winning the hearts of girls is like a hobby for Yibo. And winning matches made his path even clearer.

But that day, Zhan stopped his ball and took control which made Yibo furious. He didn't expect Xiao Zhan to stop his ball, so he became more alert than before as he sensed his opponent's potential.

Zhan, on the other hand, was enjoying the game. Receiving cheers from young girls from other faculties made him even more satisfied. He smiled a bit, yearning even more cheers from the girls. Despite being a playboy, Zhan is polite towards girls which made him it easy for him to win a girl's heart.

Suddenly Wang Yibo snatched the ball and shot it in the hoop and scored a point. Their score became equal to 1-1. Yibo smiled as the young girls started to scream his name. Xiao Zhan smiled a bit looking at Yibo as if he had something going on in his mind.

Abruptly the bell rang and it was time for class at the university.

"It's a tie! None of them won." A girl screamed.

"How will any of them win? Didn't you know that Prince Charming is king when it comes to basketball." Another girl replied.

"So, you guys are not returning to your classes?"

A female voice spoke which silenced the entire crowd in a second. Everyone saw a bold girl in a orange dress standing behind the crowd. Her tied hair added even more boldness in her. A half curved smile appeared on her face.

"Huh!? Miss Wildfire is here!" A girl screamed.

"Miss Wildfire? Why is she here?! OMG! She is so beautiful!" A boy screamed in excitement.

"Meng Ziyi, what are you doing here?" Xiao Zhan asked

Meng Ziyi smiled and made her way through the crowd towards the court.

"I knew you would be late, Prince Charming. That's why I came." Meng Ziyi smiled.

Xiao Zhan smiled and waved everyone with a bye. All the students dispersed and went back to their classes leaving Xiao Zhan, Meng Ziyi, and Wang Yibo.

"What's up, dude? Won't you go to your class?" Meng Ziyi asked Wang Yibo, standing beside Xiao Zhan.

"I will, Miss beautiful." Yibo smiled. "Next time, I won't let you win." Yibo glared at Zhan.

"Let's see what happens next," Zhan smirked. "By the way, my name is Xiao Zhan, a 3rd-year student from Business faculty."

"Wang Yibo, a 3rd-year student from technology faculty," Yibo replied with a stoic face.

"We will soon meet in the inter-faculty or inter-major games for sure," Zhan smirked.

Yibo gave a side smile and left the place. Meng Ziyi looked at the silhouette of Yibo disappearing.

"Zhan, what's so special at that brat?" Ziyi asked.

"Don't you know he is known as Mr. Handsome?" Zhan replied with a smile, looking at disappearing silhouette
"Of course I know. Girls are crazy for him. But I think you are more handsome and charming."

"Ziyi, I feel goosebumps when I hear praises from you. You’re a lesbian yet you praise me like other girls?"

"Zhan, you are really an expert playboy. Who says being a lesbian means I can’t comment on boys? And, I just said my opinion."

"Did you see my match with that guy?"

"Mn." Ziyi nodded. "He is pretty good at playing basketball. And… why are you meddling with him?"

"Because you see, he is coming on my way as a competitor. I have heard that he is an excellent playboy. He broke the hearts of many girls yet his popularity remained the same, so I thought of checking how good of a playboy he is."

"And what results do you get?"

"It's fun meddling with him. Moreover, it will be fun to steal the attention of his girls."

"You really are a dangerous playboy, Zhan."

"And you’re also a playgirl, so I think you understand it." Zhan smiled.

"Of course." Meng Ziyi smirked. "Now let's go to classes otherwise we will receive punishment."

°
°
°
Yibo returned to class sweating heavily.

"What's up playboy? Why do you look so exhausted?"

A guy in black full sleeves shirt asked. His face looked like an angel while his entire figure resembles a celestial body that mysteriously appeared on the earth.

"Ah! Song Jiyang, I met Xiao Zhan today."

"What!?" Jiyang's eyes widened. "You met Prince Charming?"

"Yes, what's so exciting about this?" Yibo asked taking his seat beside Song Jiyang

"Don't you know that Prince Charming is very popular and is also a playboy?"

"So what?"

"Damn it Yibo! He is very famous for being polite but is an outstanding playboy."

"Oh! I remember. I heard the name 'Prince Charming' a few times, so this Xiao Zhan is ‘prince charming’, Good."

"Is he really handsome like what the girls say? Is he polite?"
"Song Jiyang?! Are you crazy? Don't tell me he’s your crush."

"Of course not, Mr. Wang Yibo." Jiyang arched his brow. "I admire him, That's all."

"I hope so. I really hate that Prince Charming."

"Huh?!" Song Jiyang burst into laughter. "But why?!"

"He tried to defeat me in the game. Moreover, I don't like his approach." Yibo scoffed

"Okay okay. I won't mention his name again, okay my best friend?"

"Mn." Yibo smiled.

After the classes, they decided to go to the canteen to buy some snacks. When they went downstairs, they saw a bunch of students crowded at the notice board. Song Jiyang went to check the notice while Wang Yibo stood away from the crowd. Seeing Song Jiyang, all the girls paved a path for him. Jiyang smiled at them and checked the notice. After a few minutes, he came back to Yibo.

"What's the notice about?" Yibo asked.

"It's about inter-major or inter-faculty games," Jiyang replied.

"Woah! so the teams are decided, right? Which faculty is our team going to face?"

"Well, for a basketball game, our faculty is going to face business faculty."

"What!?"

"Yes, Yibo. It looks like you have to play a match with Prince Charming again."

"What!? No way! I am dropping out." Yibo said, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Are you really dropping out Mr. Handsome?"

A voice spoke, grabbing the attention of both Wang Yibo and Song Jiyang.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 8.9K 32
Xiao Zhan A College Student Fall In Love With His Neighbor Called Wang Yibo Who Is Much More Older Than Him. ______________________________________...
262K 15.6K 45
" I'm your daddy and you're my sugar baby " Yibo the only heir to Wang Industries is also a college student, due to his father's pestering he decided...
21.3K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
220K 3.7K 13
{Book #1 of Elf Romance Series} "I'm more of a man in this house. Why can't you let me be on top?" "Do you even have experience?" Xian Zhan knows cle...