My Chibi Bangtan| A BTS FF OT...

By TempralSinz

Working for an old woman in her doll shop was easy, good pay, and you got to sell things you made. After all... More

Coming Soon
The Dollhouse
The Incredible Dolly Lang part 1
The Incredible Dolly Lang Part 2
An Unusual Bunch
Moving Forward
Dinner And A Movie?
Beep Beep
Next Move
Preparations
Missing Piece
Little Plans
Secret Cuddles
Morning Truth Bombs
Good Morning Princess
10 Minutes
Deadly Revenge
Retribution
Rebirth

Dead Ends

1.7K 93 21
By TempralSinz

(Yoongi's POV)

We got back pretty late a few days later. I went right to Jin as Tae headed to bed, the poor kid was all tired out.

"So you got the device?" Jin asked as he held out his hand. Namjoon was reading on the bottom bunk of the bed I shared with him. I nodded and handed over the small USB device. Jin took it in his hand and put it into his laptop. He began to press keys and focus on whatever was on the screen.

"So? We got something?" I asked him. He looked up at me and leaned over to grab his glasses, he slipped them on and continued to type away.

"It's coded, which means it will take some time for me to uncode it and break down any other barriers in order to get to the good stuff. I have some things I've been decoding but it only pointed to the same trace we've had. We need something solid to go on, assuming isn't going to get the issue solved."

"Hey, I have no problem taking out everyone on that fucking list. Hell.. everyone employed by those bastards." I added.

"Yeah I know, and that's part of your problem." Jin retorted. He wasn't entirely wrong. I knew I had a problem with my emotions, I usually latched on to anger but... lately I've been feeling other things. However if I tell him that he'll just kick my ass because what I've been feeling involves our not so little princess.

"Lost in thought Yoongi?" Namjoon asked as he peeked up from his book. I chewed on my bottom lip and left the room. They knew not to follow me, knew that I needed some space. Well, from them anyway.

I reverted back to my smaller self and hurried to the girl's room. She was already in bed, tucked in all nice and peaceful. I climbed up and sat down near her face. I liked watching her sleep, she looked so peaceful. A strand of her hair hung gently against her face, I was tempted to move it but I just wanted to watch her. I'd done this many times when she was growing up, but it's been different for a little while now. She's a woman now, a woman with needs.... I shouldn't be thinking about it, shouldn't be dwelling on it- but I was beyond tempted when she moved slightly and the blanket was pushed down over her chest, her tank top was slightly twisted. Her breasts pressed together as she lay on her side, beautiful cleavage on display for my eyes only.

I couldn't resist the urge to go big and lay next to her, but I knew I could only do that if I sprayed some of grandpa's sleep spray at her.... Which I might have done, and maybe I've done it before too. I never told the others but laying with her was comforting. She relaxed me and eased everything going on in my mind. I hated that we had to stay small most of the time, I hated we couldn't tell her we were indeed grown men when we wanted to be. But as she lay there sound asleep I could only rest my head against hers and whisper everything on my mind.

"You'll never know the things we do for you... the love we have for you. You're ours, and that's how it will always be so don't forget it okay? I don't want to have to remind you all the time, but I will if you'd like." I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers softly, holding back the urge to just devour her mouth with mine.

"One day..." I whispered to her. "One day you'll experience me as the man before you... the man I have to hide from you." I smiled as she didn't so much as stir.

I laid with her for a while longer, till I couldn't hold my eyes open anymore and I knew taking the chance of her waking before me and seeing me was going to lead to Jin freaking the fuck out. And I'd most likely get banished from anymore missions. I kissed her one last time, tasting her sweet lips and keeping it safe in my memories.

"We'll always keep you safe. Sleep well my girl." I slid off the bed and made sure I didn't leave so much as an imprint of my body on her bed. I smoothed out her blankets with my hands and then left quietly, retreating back upstairs and into my own bed. Namjoon was awake and Jin had fallen asleep with his computer still in his lap. I sighed and shook my head as I climbed into bed.

"Goodnight Hyung." Namjoon whispered.

"Goodnight." I replied as I huddled down into my covers, I closed my eyes and focused on her... nothing else mattered in that moment as her taste still lingered on my lips.

----------------------

(Y/N POV)

I was running late, picking up Kai.

"Come on traffic! Clear up.... Please?" I pleaded alone in my car at all the other cars that were cluttering up the road. I knew Kai wouldn't be upset for me being late, but I really didn't want him waiting too long. Or maybe I subconsciously didn't want him thinking something was wrong, or that I'd abandoned him.

When I finally arrived he smiled and waved then hopped into the passenger seat and grinned.

"Good to see you sis, thought you'd finally forgotten all about me and locked yourself in a dollhouse." I rolled my eyes at him and he chuckled.

"You know I couldn't forget about you no matter what. But... I do have work to finish at the shop so I'll just drop you off at home and-"

"Nah, let me come help you." He smiled. I raised my brow at him.

"You want to help me? In the shop... which is full of dolls and doll related items?" I asked, not quite believing that the kid sitting next to me was really my brother. I glanced over as he buckled his seat belt and I pulled back out onto the road. "Alright who are you and what did you do with my kid brother?" I smirked and he laughed.

"Come on, I'm not a little kid Y/N. I can want to help my big sister, can't I?" He replied. I didn't really have an argument against it, he was right. He wasn't the little kid I helped raised, he was older now.. a young man who would soon be starting his own life... the collage life.

"So I was thinking..." His voice pulled me from my thoughts. "If I don't get into a good collage I should just live with you for the rest of my life. Maybe become a YouTuber, or a gamer..." He grinned, I could feel his eyes on me just waiting for me to react.

"You know I'd never let you do that." I said, doing my best to keep myself from reacting the way I originally wanted to. Which was to freak out, tell him he's crazy and that if he doesn't go to collage- any collage I was more than happy to ground him till he was fifty. Unreasonable... yes, but it was what went through my head first.

"I know, but it's funny watching your face twist as struggle to resist to smack me. Or curse me out." He chuckled and looked at his phone. "By the way, I already got accepted to two community colleges. Not the best, and not my first five choices even. But if it comes down to it I'll stay close to home." He smiled as he scrolled through his phone.

"So you're pretty set on going away?" I asked.

"I... well, I kind of wanted to go to an overseas collage. I hope you don't think I want to get away from you I just-"

"No, not all. I get it. I didn't have that chance.. but trust me, if I could have- I would have gone overseas too. A fresh start, all that." I replied. He nodded and we listened to one of his playlists on the way to the shop.

I was glad we'd gotten the place fixed up, and things were sort of back to normal. The chibi's were well. They mostly were keeping to themselves these days. It was odd, I had woken up the other night and thought I heard men talking but I think one of the little guys left the TV on or they were watching a movie.

"So what are you going to do when I go away to school?" Kai asked as I parked the car and turned off the engine.

"I think I'll become a cat lady." I said with a grin as we got out of the car.

"No, come on. You'r3e still young don't go pushing your age up just cause I won't be here to keep you on your toes." He retorted. I laughed and walked up to the door of the store and unlocked it. We spent the evening cleaning up, and he did some handy work like changing a few light bulbs and moving some boxes for me.

No one else came in that evening so after tallying up the daily take in Kai helped me close up for the night. I decided to treat him to dinner, and I made sure to bring a little something back for the chibi's to share. The plus side was that they didn't seem to eat too much. Though Kai's late night snacking was more than enough for him and those seven little cuties.

"Huh.." Kai muttered over some song he had playing lowly in the car. I glanced at him for a second to see he was staring at the rear-view mirror. I didn't pay much attention at first. We were about fifteen minutes from home when Kai spoke up again.

"Okay, this is getting creepy... this person has been following us since the second light after the shop. At first I thought they were just going to the same burger place out of coincidence.. but they've been following us since then. I'm starting to think this is on purpose." He said as he was still fixed on the rear view mirror on his side.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Y/N, I'm positive... but we can test it. At the next light take a left instead of a right." He said.

"Alright." I replied with a nod and at the light I flipped on the directional and took a left when it was clear for me to do so. I glances at the rearview mirror and noted the same car taking the same turn.

"Sis..." Kai said, concern in his voice.

"Yeah, I see that... but.. let's not jump to conclusions okay?" I said as I continued till the next set of lights. I decided to take another left, the car behind us did the same. Kai was gripping onto the door handle as I sped up a bit and decided to take the next right. When I looked again the car was still behind us, and moving closer.

"Oh yeah, definitely following us... yup." Kai noted as he continued to grip the door. We pulled out onto a main road with double lanes and I did my best to weave through the traffic, trying to put as much distance between us and the strange car.

"What the hell is this person's problem?" Kai asked. I kept glancing up to see the car weaving between cars behind us. They were a little ways back but I still wasn't as comfortable with how close they were. I found myself speeding up even more, the desire to get away from this person becoming my absolute priority.

"Keep calm... and hold on." I tried to calm Kai down and make sure he wasn't freaking out as I sped on and took another left at the next signal. I cut in front of the cars coming at us in the opposing lanes in hopes the car behind us would have to stop. It worked, but by the time we got to the next light the car was back in our rear view mirror.

"What is this dude's issue, seriously?" Kai asked to no one in particular. It was then that the car sped up and bumped into the rear end of my car.

"What the fuck?" Kai blurted out as he held on.

"Language!... and calm down." I replied to him even though I know he was speaking to no one, but he was becoming as tense as I was. I took another right, then the third left down some side road. Honestly I wasn't paying attention to where I was going exactly but I did notice we were now just taking side roads to an unknown location. That car was still following us though, every now and then it would bump the back bumper and then slow down. Whoever was driving seemed to be playing a game of cat and mouse with us. It was too dark to make out some of the signs.

I kept going, driving well over the speed limit. I didn't know what else to do, my mind was going crazy and I couldn't think straight. Every time we were bumped I jolted forward and started to panic a bit more. Kai had shut his eyes at some point, when I looked over quickly to make sure he was okay he was hanging onto the door with one hand and the dashboard with the other.

"Please make it stop... please go away." He kept muttering low enough for me to still hear. He was scared and as I looked back to the road I noticed a sign that suddenly had me absolutely terrified.

~DEAD END~

"Shit..." I said as suddenly the car behind us rammed into us, flipping us over as we slid along the paved road which ended at a tree line. I couldn't think, everything was happening in slow motion yet not. Luckily Kai and I had our seat belts on as the airbags deployed. My ears were ringing, I tried to shield myself and Kai from the windows that shattered as we flipped over. Everything went dark.

I could only hear screams...

Sirens...

Then Silence...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 84 8
We say that great things never get done and accomplished without sacrifices... But what if the sacrifices were the cause of the loss of every great t...
8.4K 414 21
He made her feel perfect, even when she wasn't.
37 0 24
The story in which Jin and Taehyung are doctors, Hoseok and Namjoon are with the mafia, Jungkook has lost his memories, Jimin is sick, Yoongi gets ye...