𝕿𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖍 & 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖜 - [𝗠𝗮...

By CELESTIELS

˖⋆࿐໋₊𝕿𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖍 & 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖜 TOOTH & CLAW. (e.) to engage in vigorous combat or make a strenu... More

𝕿𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖍 & 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖜
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨. the graphic showcase
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨. the playlist
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢.
  𝐨. the p.i
  𝐢𝐢. the bunch of misfits
  𝐢𝐢𝐢. the ears
  𝐢𝐯. the truth
  𝐯. the devil vs the fist
  𝐯𝐢. the threat
  𝐯𝐢𝐢. the song
  𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the wolfsbane
  𝐢𝐱. the devils duo
  𝐱. the freaks with rights
  𝐱𝐢. the halloween costume
  𝐱𝐢𝐢. the heat of the past
  𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. the rally
𝐀/𝐍: we need to do better!
  𝐱𝐢𝐯. the flirts
  𝐱𝐯. the kung-fu party
  𝐱𝐯𝐢. the revenge
  𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. the time to let go
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐢.
  𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the blood in the water
  𝐱𝐢𝐱. the healing
  𝐱𝐱. the reveal
  𝐱𝐱𝐢. the taking of pain
  𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. the lost man
  𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. the pills and liquor
  𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. the overcompensating
𝐀/𝐍: update schedule
  𝐱𝐱𝐯. the devil with a death wish
  𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. the accusation
  𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. the lovers of the past
  𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the asshole
  𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. the neighbor
  𝐱𝐱𝐱. the gossip girl
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. the drug den
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. the kiss
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. the label
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. the night off
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. the lost mother
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. the old friends
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. the team
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the attorneys at law
  𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. the broken and bent
𝐀/𝐍: a reminder
  𝐱𝐥. the confession
  𝐱𝐥𝐢. the woeful wedding
  𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. the devils decision
  𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. the new napkin
  𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. the wolf and the devil

  𝐢. the smell of alcohol and annoyance

6K 314 146
By CELESTIELS

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - the smell of alcohol and annoyance

━━━━━━━

"𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 always get into trouble on a full moon? She's worse than Scott for God's sake." Olivia muttered as she closed the door to the apartment block, not bothering to lock the door, seeing as people had previously ignored the memo and broke into their apartment anyway.

She inhaled deeply, immediately feeling the power of the full moon bubbling inside of her, banging at the chained door her wolf was hidden behind, begging to be released. As much as the girl didn't like to admit it; she was the one who struggled the most at controlling herself, that being said, she never outright snapped, she just got...a lot angrier than usual.

The brunette stepped out onto the streets, huffing as she waited for a car -that was driving far too close to the speed limit- to casually roll past. As she made it to the other side, she quickly jogged to the store she and Jess frequented at and purchased a four-pack of beer, yes she was on a bit of a time crunch to go and find her missing P.I, but, priorities. Jessica would understand.

With her alcohol secure in a white plastic bag that rustled with every gust of wind, she ducked into an ally and brought Jess's jacket up to her nose, using her -sometimes annoyingly strong- sense of smell to catch on to the woman's scent and chemo-signals.

"Alcohol and annoyance... Jessica Jones to a T." The girl chuckled to herself as she brought the jacket away from her nose, quickly tying it around her waist and securing her coat over it.

The woman took another deep breath and began to run -at what she hoped people would perceive to be a 'Human' speed- in the direction the scent was coming from.

⋆⋆⋆

After a jog that lasted a lot longer than the Hale wished she finally emerged from a back ally and onto a dimly lit street. The scent had become much stronger, she was almost there.

As the brunette lifted her foot to continue her ears twitched, a grunt of pain floating along in the wind and making her furrow her brows. Upon listening closer and peering around the ally she could see two figures engaging in a fight.

Her eyes widened as she caught sight of Luke Cage, more so, the sight of a truck speeding down the road and slamming into her friend, sending him to the ground. As she listened, she could still hear the man breathing, a sigh of relief escaping her lips.

She watched on as a black van pulled up and a man jumped out, helping Luke's opponent heave the indestructible man into the vehicle.

The Hale smirked to herself, ducking back into the ally and sprinting around its turns before finally deciding to step back into the street light.

As if she had no care in the world, she took a leisurely stroll and stopped in the middle of the road, smiling to herself as she saw the black van incoming.

A huff of a laugh escaped her nose as she heard the occupants of the van arguing whether or not to continue on their path, or whether they should avoid slamming into her. Rather than letting them decide for themselves, she took a step back, clicked her neck and pushed off of the ground with as much force as she could, imitating one of Jessica's impressive jumps.

The tires of the van screeched in protest against the tarmac as her feet slammed into the bonnet, indents being made from the pressure. She gave the men a wave, wiggling her fingers mockingly before her lips dropped and a scowl took over as she thrust her arms through the glass, grasping each man's necks and pulling them forward, their heads smashing against the windshield.

She released their necks as they slumped forward unconscious, large red and bloody wounds with small shards of glass stuck within their skin on each of their rather large foreheads. She hissed as she pulled her hands back, her skin getting caught on the pointed glass drawing out her blood.

Groans of pain echoed from the back of the truck, alerting her that Luke had finally come to and knowing that he could most definitely handle getting out of a locked door, she slumped down on the bonnet of the van and proceeded to pluck the glass from her skin, her face scrunching up as she did so.

Her eyes didn't leave her palms as Luke made a show of his escape and punched the van doors open. His heavy steps echoed as he stomped his way to the front, surprised to see two unconscious figures, a shattered windshield, and a brunette perched on top of the bonnet.

The large man furrowed his brows, a laugh of disbelief escaping his lips as he recognized the girl. "Liv?"

Olivia grinned, her head snapping to look at him. "Hey, princess, thought you might've needed some help."

"Jessica send you?"

"She left me a note. I had to sniff her out, the scent brought me here, to you, getting stuffed into a van."

The man chuckled as he crossed his arms and made his way over, catching sight of the small cuts on her hands and wrists healing, nothing but blood being left behind. "Not the night you had planned?"

Olivia offered him a sarcastic smile as she lifted the bag that held her beer. "Definitely not." She sighed as she pushed herself onto her feet and gesturing towards the unconscious men in the van. "What are we doing with them."

Luke opened the passenger door and pulled his previous opponent out with ease, the man's head slumping onto his shoulder. "We are taking this asshole back with us, Jess tell you what we're doing?"

"She's kept me updated until today, so..." The woman dragged out before clicking her fingers and pointing to the man in Luke's grip. "Whatever's happened today, no, no clue."

The man nodded, leading his friend to the back of the van. "I'm sure one of them can tell you everything because, to be honest, I don't know what the hell is happening."

Olivia furrowed her brows as she leaned against the van, watching Luke blindfold and tie the man up. "Wait. 'One of them'? Who else is involved, Luke?"

Luke gave her a sheepish smile as he tightened the knots of the rope. "You don't wanna know."

"Brilliant."

⋆⋆⋆

Thankfully, the van still worked perfectly fine, even with the two large dents in the front and a windshield with two holes in. So Olivia took it upon herself to drag the unconscious driver from the van and throw him into the first garbage can she could find before making her way back and taking his place in the driver's seat, listening to whatever directions Luke would spout out.

"Where the hell are we going, Luke?"

"Look, all I know is that we need to find the others and get some answers."

Olivia huffed, making her next turn sharper than usual. Luke looked over, seeing her knuckles turning white as she almost crushed the wheel, he furrowed his brows before leaning forward, trying to see the phase of the moon.

"Yes, it's a full moon." The wolf spoke as she rolled her eyes.

"You doing okay?"

"Peachy, Luke. I come home from seeing my family, find that our apartment has been trashed, again. Jess left some stupid, cryptic note, you get stuffed into a van like a child chasing candy and now I'm going god knows where to do god knows what, and probably watch people die as we do it." The woman ranted, her words becoming a growl towards the end, her heart beating faster.

"Liv... We're trying- we're gonna save people."

She shook her head with a scoff, her hair slipping out from behind her ear as she whispered to herself. "That never ends well with a Hale."

⋆⋆⋆

After around 15 minutes of Luke instructing Olivia to god knows where she frowned and sniffed the air, drawing Luke's attention to her. "Jess is close."

She swerved a corner and quickly parked, as she jumped out of the van she listened closely, hearing a multitude of voices inside one of the buildings.

"The hand attacked us, they took Luke." One of the voices explained.

Luke walked over to the girl, a brow raised as he crossed his arms. "They inside?"

Olivia nodded with a teasing hum, "Yeah, they're worried about you, cute."

"Shut up." He scoffed, pushing her lightly causing her to breathe a laugh as she swatted him away.

"You better go announce yourself, I'll keep an eye on sleeping beauty."

Luke chuckled as he nodded before making his way into the building. Olivia walked around the side of the van and took her place leaning against the back doors with her arms crossed.

She chuckled as she listened in. "Actually, I'm, uh... I'm better than fine. A friend of ours helped me out."

"A friend?"

Olivia's lips twitched as she heard the disbelief in Jessicas voice as she replied to the man before the black-haired woman took it upon herself to see just who he was talking about.

Jess was the first out of the building, stopping in her tracks as she caught sight of the brunette leaning casually against the beaten-up van. "Liv?"

Olivia pushed herself off the van, spinning to face the group that had gathered, herself and Jess reuniting with a very quick hug. Olivia pulled back and threw a light punch into her friend's shoulder as a sarcastic smile took over her face. "Hey, Jess. Thanks for the note, dick."

Luke chuckled as he clapped a hand on Jess's shoulder, moving her out of his way as he led the wolf back to the van. The others stared on in confusion; Jessica had a friend? "This one came and found me."

Olivia took a quick moment to look at the group, obviously, Jess was there wearing a rare look of amusement whilst she and Luke spoke, a younger woman and man were stood together, eyeing her wearily. An older man stood at the back of the group, eyes unfocused and a milky color; blind. With what appeared to be a sword strapped to his back and as her eyes trailed over him she caught sight of his hand, or lack thereof anyway, fresh blood staining the bandages. What the hell had happened there?

Finally, her eyes examined the last member, he was certainly attractive, to say the least, dressed in a disheveled suit, stubble lining his jaw and a mop of brown hair strewn on his head, now that she looked, his chocolate brown eyes were unfocused and never made contact, his head twitched lightly with every noise; was he also blind?

Snapping out of her staring, Olivia gave Luke a sarcastic smile and patted him on the arm. "Gotta look out for my damsel, right?" Just as Luke frowned and let out a sound of protest, Olivia placed her hand over his mouth, a small snicker falling from who looked to be the youngest male member of the group. "Enough of that. We've brought something back with us."

She gestured for the rest of them to join her as Luke swung the doors to the van open and gave the rest of the group a clear view of the man they had managed to capture. Luke grinned as he slung an arm around the small woman. "We got one of theirs."

Olivia scowled as she pushed Luke's arm off her and hopped into the van with a heavy step, the van shaking lightly as she landed. She scooped up the tied up man with ease and simply threw him out of the vehicle, her lips twitching as the man landed on the ground with a thud. "I got one of theirs, thank you."

The wolf rose a brow as the youngest man in the group leaned over, whispering to the man in a suit. "Is everyone here super strong or?"

She jumped out of the van and hoisted the blindfolded man into her arms before dumping him into Luke. "I saved you, so you can carry him, and you-" She pointed to Jessica who cocked her head as she pursed her lips. "-You tell me what the hell is going on, got it?"

The rest of the group was quiet for a second before the eldest man stepped forward, the scent of blood from his missing hand hitting her nose immediately, making it scrunch up in distaste. "They got it, now move."

━━━━━━━

01-03-2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 19 7
As if keeping her identity as Houston's crime fighter Dragyn wasn't hard enough, Sage Fowler worked for years requesting a retrial for her father. Fo...
5.8K 244 15
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 || fem oc x matt murdock ,, season 3 "And I fall for you all over again." in which, Lupe falls for a man she shouldn't f...
7.1K 267 8
"𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝...
28.4K 2.1K 26
Catrin Spector is 11. She lives in the richest parts of Manhattan, with a father who saves other people's children, only to come home and beat his ow...