The Sister Ouran High School...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once sh... More

A/n: Before
Going to Ouran
Sister
Exotic
Tamaki's Depression
A/n: Voting
The Party
Lady Manager pt. 1
Lady Manager pt. 2
Hikaru's Park Day
Taking the Guests Outside
The Twins Fight
Hair Change
Kyoya and Tamaki
The Naughty Type
Hina Kamishiro
Valentines Raffle
Pervert
Raffle Time
Adam's Valentine
A/n: WHICH HOST
Mori Senpai
SOS in General
Rescuing Yourself
Commoners Market
The Favor
Requesting Him
Not Allowed
Trouble
A/N: Taggeedd #8374
Christmas Special
No Escaping Kyoya
Another Time
Lobelia
Valentines Day Special
Controlling Father
His Apology
It's a Date
Am I Just a Guest
The Fujioka Family
Meeting Our Dad
Usa~Chan
Sweet Tooth Replacement
Showing Up At Work
Kyoya's Life
Close
Kyoya's Day
The Different Pathways
Is It Time
Tamaki's Ending
Kyoya's Ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Mori's Ending
Honey's Ending
A/n: Adios

Apologizing

12.2K 322 396
By FreeFlyer68

Haruhi and I got dressed and left our room. On our way, to the dining room we spotted Mori.

  " Hi, Mori. "

   " Hey, Senpai. "

   " I came to get you both. Dinner is ready. "

   " Thank you. "

We all started back on our way to the dining room. We got there and opened the doors. Everyone turned to us and looked shocked.

   ' It's probably because dad packed Haruhi's bag and she's wearing something very girly. '

I went to take a seat at the huge table. When I sat down Tamaki sat beside me and Haruhi beside him. No one moved or made a sound. All you could hear really was the clock ticking. Everyone looked tensed. The twins looked like they regretted coming to dinner. Mori just stared at his plate. Honey looked uncomfortable and Kyoya was writing something in his notebook. Tamaki looked concerned because Haruhi was enjoying everything. Honey started eating a few but I had lost my appetite.

   ' It's too awkward in here. '

Tamaki kept watching as Haruhi kept eating and eating. She was bound to get sick at the rate she was going.

   " Don't you think you've had enough? Give it a rest. " Tamaki said.

   " Excuse me I thought you weren't speaking to me. "

   " You tryin to be cute? " Tamaki said.

   ' He's struggling to speak. '

Haruhi just looked at him and he stood up and slammed his hand on the table with his napkin.

   " Okay fine, I get it. It seems that you refuse to admit you were wrong. See if I care then. I'm going to bed. Kyoya would you show me to my room, please? "

   " No problem. Well, excuse me, everyone. "

It was quiet for a few more minutes until Haruhi set her crab leg down.

   " Maybe he's right. Maybe I should learn how to defend myself. "

   " So he finally got to you? " The twins said simultaneously.

   " But that's not the real issue here. "

   " To be honest we were all a little worried about how recklessly you acted. "

   " What do you mean? I didn't cause you guys any trouble or anything. "

   " That's not true Haru-Chan. " Honey said coming into the conversation.

   " I think you should apologize. Kay? You made us all worried, especially Tama-Chan. I think you need to apologize to him the most. "

   " So, you all were worried about me? but, why? "

   " Haruhi it's because they are our friends and friends worry about each other. Sure you can handle yourself but not in that type of situation. " I explained to Haruhi.

   " Guys, I'm really sorry. "

Then everyone ran to Haruhi and hugged her. I laughed at how Mori was still eating his crab and hugging Haruhi. Then, her face turned green and she didn't look too good.

   " Guys let go of Haruhi! "

   " But why!?!?!?!? " The twins shouted.

   " Is someone jealous that they aren't getting any attention? " They bot asked as they came closer to me.

   " You know what fine keep hugging my sister, but don't complain to me when you guys have puke all over your clothes. "

They took a look at Haruhi and understood what I meant. I ran her to the bathroom and she started to puke in the toilet. I rubbed her back and held my nose so I wouldn't smell it.

   ' She ate to much crab. '

Once she stopped I helped her stand and walk to the sink to wash her hands and face. I grabbed a towel and she dried off. We walked out of the bathroom and looked to see the room we ran into.

   " Are you okay? "

   " We are sorry mister we didn't mean to intrude. " I said as we bowed.

   " Don't be silly it's just me. "

   " Kyoya-Senpai? "

I was shocked. He was shirtless and had a towel around his neck from a shower he took. He grabbed his glasses and put them on.

   " Senpai, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to make everyone worry about me today. "

   " Thanks but I wasn't especially worried. Although I did have a hard time separating Kaoru and Hikaru from those two guys once Y/n scared them off the cliff. They almost beat them half to death and because of you I had to send each of the girls a bouquet to apologize. "

   " I'll pay you back for the flowers senpai. "

   " Each bouquet cost me $50,000. So that's $600,000. "

He turned the lights off and he leaned down to Haruhi.

   " If you want to you can pay me back with your body. "

He grabbed Haruhi's arms and threw her onto his bed and he landed on top of her. He was holding himself above her and she looked completely calm.

  ' He's trying to teach her a lesson. I can't interfere. '

I could see the recognition on her face. Once she figured it out and told Kyoya he backed off and sat on the edge of the bed.

   " You are a fascinating young woman Haruhi. "

   " Y/n why didn't you try to stop Kyoya senpai? "

All eyes were on me now. 

   " Because-"

   " Kyoya? "

A knock was heard on the door along with the voice of Tamaki. He opened the door and looked inside.

   " Do you have any lotion? This sunburn is worse than I-"

Then he stopped talking and just stared at the situation.

   " You b******-"

   " Here use as much as you want you big goof. " Kyoya said as he shoved the lotion into Tamaki's face.

   " Y/n why don't you join me for a little walk. "

   " Sure. "

he grabbed his shirt and put it on and he grabbed my arm and we walked out of the room shutting the door behind us.

   " That's an interesting question Y/n. Why didn't you stop me? "

   " Because I knew what you were doing. You were trying to teach Haruhi a lesson. "

   " You too are an interesting girl yourself. "

  " Thank you. "

   " How long were you planning on keeping your secret from everyone? "

I looked at him like he was crazy. He only pushed up his glasses and looked at me. Then he put an arm around my shoulders and brought me close.

   " The secret where you leave Ouran? "

   " Oh. I was going to tell you guys once the private school was halfway rebuilt. As of right now, only 1/4th is built. "

   " I see. "

   " How did you find out? "

   " I keep records of everyone that goes to Ouran. Especially when they are a commoner and they came from a private school. I was going to find out sooner rather than later. So, why not tell everyone? "

   " I don't want them to worry about it. I know that once they find out they will worry about spending every second of the day with me and I just want to have fun with everyone until I leave. You guys make my sister happy and I'm happy being here. "

   " I can see why you didn't tell anyone. Tamaki would especially be sad if he found out and no doubt let you go. I'll keep your secret for now. on one condition. "

   " Oh great the first condition was requesting you and now what's this one? "

   " This time why don't you stay with me in my room for the night? "

   " What!? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.6K 30
➡Highest rank=#2 in ohshc (2/21/20) One day a girl came in the host club to talk to Kyoya, soon they found out that they had a little past together...
204K 6.6K 34
Tokimatsu Kazumi didn't have many friends at Ouran. As a Third Year, she didn't care about the majority of the things the other girls fawned about...
474K 14.8K 105
:•After some time away Haruhi's twin sister returns to Japan to attend Ouran High School but not without her own past. She soon becomes a new additi...
14.3K 286 25
Haruhi's sister, Misaki is quiet and easily forgotten, when her and her her sister join the host club she realizes she doesn't want to be ignored any...