The New Girl ||| My hero acad...

By KiwiJane

You are, (Y \ N) Midoriya. A few months ago you, your parents and little brother were in a car accident. They... More

Character Info + Pilot
1 - The Favour
2- Accepted
3- New class
4 - Fluffy
5 - Talk
6 - What now??!!
7 - Universe, oh why?
8 - A Win
9 - Names
10 - The reason
11 - Sports Festival pt. 1
12 - Sports Festival pt. 2
13 - Sports Festival pt 3
14 - Sports Festival pt 4
15 - Sports Festival pt 5
17 - Sports Festival pt 7
18 - Memories
19 - Family matters
20 - Enchantress
21 - Dad-zawa
22 - Internships
23 - Message
24 - Stain
25 - Caring
26 - Aftermath
27 - Finnaly!!
28 - A Quirk-tastrafy!!
29 - Class 1B
30 - Final Exam Training
Chapter 31 - They boy I use to know
Chapter 32 - Memories
Chapter 33 - Nightmares
Chapter 34 - Why do villains always attack UA students??!!
Chapter 35 - A mothers touch
Chapter 36 - Practical exams pt 1
Chapter 37 - Practical Exam pt2
Sorry, not a chapter(But pls read)
✌Announcement- edited✌
💫💥Announcement pt 2💥💫

16 - Sports Festival pt 6

1.2K 30 4
By KiwiJane

Izuku's POV

After my win against Shinso I went to Recovery Girl's office, to get my fingers checked out. She patched it up and I went back to the balcony with the rest of my class after talking to AllMight about my match a little.
I walk through the door that leads to the balcony.
"Izuku Midoriya! I swear on my grave!" (Y \ N) yells with her angry eyes and stomping towards me.

'W-why i-is she h-hugging me?! She sounded so angry?'
I think as she wrapps me in a hug.
Then she pulls away.
Then her (dominant hand) lifts up and slaps me on the side of my head.
"Oww what was that for?"
I ask rubbing where she had slapped me on my head.
"Didn't your mom say not get hurt?" She says crossing her arms.
"Y-yeah but, I didn't really have eany other options." I say to the dark haired brunette.

"Ok fine. But don't try to get to hurt in your next match, ok."
She says in her usual calm protective tone, uncrossing her arms.
"Ok I'll try." I awnser giving her a smile as reassurance.

(Y \ N) 's POV

I go sit back down then think back to Izuku and Shinso's match. Then I remember what Shinso said.
"Your blessed to have been born with a heroic quirk!"
'I know... I know. I know how you feel Shinso...'
Through my life half of my quirks were always cretiszed and hated , Love control and Monster. I would always get bullied because of them, verbally and fiscally, well before my parents decided to home school me .
I have been home schooled since 4th grade until my parents well... Died.

"Hey were is Todoroki?" I ask as I snap myself out of it. I look around for my friend.
"Oh he went to the competetor waiting rooms." Sato says from the other side of the balcony.
I stand up and walk to the door.
"Where the hell are you going?" Bakugo asks calmly.
I turn to him before I walk put of the door.
"I'm going to go talk to my friend."
I say with a determined look on my face, before I walk inside towards the waiting room.

Todoroki POV

I'm walking towards the conpertetor waiting room 1.
'Ofcorce Midoriya won.'
I turn a corner and see my father there.
"What do you want?" I say angirly at him, thinking of what happed earlier.
"You're acting disgracefully Shoto." Is all he says while leaning against a wall. I walk closer to him.

"If you would simply use the power in your left side, you would have had an overwhelming victory in both rounds." I start walking past him.

"It's time for you to stop with this childish rebellion and use you left side." He says, pissing me off even more.
I am diagonally in front of him.
I then bite down on my teeth in anger, trying not to freeze this hole damn place out of my anger for him.
"I will never use my left side. I will win only using mom's quirk."
I say before walking on a little. I stop again.
"And don't you even dare hurt eany of my friends again..."
I walk to the room I'm sepose to be waiting in without finishing my sentance.

(Y \ N)'s POV

I walk in the hallways until I stop at the room labled 'waiting room 1'.
I then knock on the door.
"Come in." I hear a fimilliar voice calls me inside.
I open the door to find Todoroki sitting at the table.

"Hey Todoroki." I say smiling at him, walking closer to where he is sitting.
"Can I talk to you?" I say questionimg myself.
"Ofcores. Please take a seat." He says with no emotion as usual.
I take the seat opposite to him.

We have around 8 minutes before he has to go fight Sero. Ohh... That pour tape dispenser.

"So how is your shoulder feeling?"
He asks, concern can be heard in his usually monotone voice as he look me in the eyes.
"It still stings a little. But I'll manage." I say giving him a small smile.
"So I wanted to know if you're ok?"
I ask very bluntly looking into his grey and blue eyes.
"What do you mean?" He asks a little confused.
"Are you ok? You seemed to have something on your mind, and it made you feel upset, or angry."

"Yes, things have bothered me today but I don't really want to talk about it." He says looking to the side.
"Is it your dad?" I say moving my head to the side, trying to make him look at me.
"I said I don't want to talk about it."
He responds still not looking at me.
"Ok, but just remember. I'm here for you Todoroki. And I'll always listen when you need me to." I say making him finally look me in the eyes.

I stand up and walk to him.
"..." I through my arms around his neck and give him a hug.
I pull out of the hug and don't notice the faint blush on the boys face.
"Good luck, with your match..."
I say before walking out, back to the balcony, leaving the shocked and flustered boy alone.

~~~Later~~~

Sero tapes Shoto and aims to through Todoroki out of the ring.
All my classmates are on the edge of their seats, well except me and Bakugo that is.
Then suddenly Todoroki throughs a huge ice attack at Sero, it would have covered half of the stadium . But before it could I jumped out of my seat and used my fire to melt the ice before it reached eanyone.

"Uhh..." To say Uncle Mic looks shocked at Shoto's attack would be an understatement.
"A-and Shoto Todoroki has a chilling attack up his sleeve that almost hit the rest of the audience." Present Mic says snapping himself out of his shocked state.
"And it looks like (Y \ N) Midoriya, saved her class from becoming icicles. With a fire wall." He says seeing that I've melted the ice that almost hit the one side of the stadium.

And now pour Sero was frozen in place.
MidNight was now half frozen on the stage.
"Now tell the truth Sero. Can you move?" She asks still half frozen.
"Nope." He responds.
"S-shoto T-t-todoroki wins and advances to the second round!" She says in between shivers.
The crowd kept trying to make Sero feel better. While Todoroki took a moment to unfreeze his classmate.

After that Denki lost against Shiozaki from 1 B...

Izuku starts mumbeling next to me and everyone starts to look at him wierdly. I turn to my cousin.
"(Sigh) Izu, you're mumbeling again."
I say what no one else dared, but in a sweet voice .

Izuku snaps back from his note book and has a small blush on his cheeks from embarrasment.
"Oh sorry. Sometimes I don't realize that I'm talking out loud. And it's not every day that I get to see incredible quirks outside of our class. Uhh, actually I have a page on every one in our class to. " He says closing his hero note book.
"No it's fine Izu. Plus we agreed that we would snap each other out of it whenever one of us did it." I say to my green haired cousin.
"You do it to!?" Ururuka says with this face: •o•
I start to get flustered a little to.
"Ummmm, maby... Ok yeah, I can't help it though. I love heros to."
I say looking down at my lap.
"Great now we have two of them."
I hear a sarcastic Bakugo from the back then turn to him, my blush now fully gone.
"Oh please as if you didn't remember that from when we were younger." I say to the blond.
"Wait you two knew each other before UA?" Kirishima asks, stuned at my statement.

"Well yeah. Once when I visited Izuku when we were in kindergarden, I played with him and Bakugo for a while. And I did the mumbeling thing a few times during that time. He would always yell at me for doing that." I say with a little giggle in my voice.
"So he was like this when he was younger to?" Mina asks not to seprised by it.
"Well kinda. He had more manners back then and-" I got cut off by an angry Bakugo.
"Shut up you damn girl!!!" He yells making me flinch, again.
"Ok-ok I'll stop." I say after calming myself down a little.

Next : Iida vs. Mei
Iida won (by default)

Then : Mina vs. Yoayorozu
Mina won

After about 2 matches it was finally mine.
I walked out of the tunnel from the building onto the fighting platform.
Tokoyami is standing opposite from me.
"Now time for the 6th match!!
UA's new comer, (Y \ N) Midoriya from class 1A.

(This is actually mine. Sorry it was like my second time trying digital art. So it isn't that good. And I used a reference.)

Vs.

He's very good at attack annnd defend. The dark celoriot, the shadow, Fumikagi Tokoyami, also from class 1A. "
Present Mic says extra excited, because of his niece.
'Uncle Mic isn't wrong. But none of us have and advantage here, since neither of us know to much about each others quirk. But all I know it that Dark Shadow is alot stronger in dark places than in light.'

I decided that it would be best to use my light and earth bending(as I like to call it.)
'I can use my light for offense and earth for defense, or the other way around.'

"6th match begin!!!" Uncle Mic yells.

Tokoyami activates Dark Shadow and starts to lunge towards me.I jump to the side.
Then I make a very bright ray of light from the palm of my hand, and direct it to the shadow creature. I miss, the beam just nearly scratches the shadows skin.
The creature whinces in pain and looks alot weaker after the blast.
'But I nearly hit him? Unless...'
A smirk finds itself on my face as I realize my opponents weakness.

I take a few steps back while the creature recovers.
I spread my hands out in the air on either side of my body. Then look down.
"Twin sword!" I say closing my eyes and bringing my hands together.

My family told me that they would judge me as they would eany other student. But like I know them, they're going to judge me harder than the rest. Because they know what I'm capable of they have higher expectations for me.

Then a object covered in light emerges in my hand. The light quickly fades and a black and white sword is now visible.
(Number 3 in the pic above.)

"(Y \ N) Midoriya just created a sword out of literly nothing!!" Present Mic says from the booth.

I get into a battle stance as Tokoyami charges at me with Dark Shadow.
Dark Shadow throughs a left hook but I dodge it and kick Tokoyami back a few feet.
"You're strong (Y \ N) but can you block this?" He says before Dark Shadow tiredly strikes again.
'I just have to tire them out, then I can emobilize Tokoyami, otherwise Dark Shadow can easily help him break free.'
The shadow keeps attacking for a good 5 minutes before it is clear that it is tired.

"Her strategy is impressive. She is tiring him out."
Aizawa says in his usual tone with a small smile that is hidden from everyone by his bandages around his head.

"You ok Tokoyami, you guys are starting to look a little tired?" I say cockily blocking another attack with the sword.
"Better than ever." He replies panting.
'He's worn down. I have my opening.'
I run away from him to get some distance.
"Why are you running away?" He asks tiredly.
"Who says I'm running?" I say smirking and making the sword be covered in light before disappearing.
Then I hold my left hand out in front of me.
Suddenly the ground under Tokoyami's feet shoot up at him and envolve around the bird headed male.
"Dark Shadow help me." He says to his shadow. But before the creature can do eanything I jump towards it and activate a ball of light in my hand.
The creature emidetly falls to the ground, out of exhaustion and pain from the light.
"Tokoyami can you move?"
Aunt MidNight asks the boy from the stage.
"No I can not."
He awnsers.
"(Y \ N) Midoriya moves on to the next round!!" She says.
I then control the ground around Tokoyami return to where it was before.
Then my vision starts to fade to black, I feel myself falling to the ground.
The last thing I remember is hearing my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys. Sorry that this chapter was so long. But I hoped you enjoyed it. Have a good {what ever time it is} .
BTW this is the reference I used for my fan-art, got it off pintrest. {It ain't mine}

Byeee!!!!! 😊😊😊😊😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849 16 11
It was a normal day at UA High, or so Midoriya thought. The Dekusquad started to spread rumors about him. It spread like a wildfire in the dry season...
51.1K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
699K 27.4K 85
"If you want to be in the hero course so bad you could just have my spot, I don't want it." Y/n doesn't want to be a hero, well not anymore at least...
233K 6.4K 20
* Inspired by civil war and other civil war fanfiction off of Archive of our own. It's now the end of the first year of UA for our students. Nedzu ha...