Answered™|| Book 2

By kadie10190

Continuation of Kiana and Draco lives. More

'Answered'
A.1
A.2
A.3
A.4
A.5
A.6
A.7
A.8
A.9
A.10
A.11
A.12
A.13
A.14
A.16
A.17
A.18
A.19
A.20
A.21
A.22
A.23
A.24
A.25
A.26
A.27
A.28
A.29
A.30
A.31
Question?
Book 3.

A.15

2.3K 122 69
By kadie10190

Dra'Quan Marcel
1 month later
Home.

"Stop Kairi."

I said taking my cologne from her and setting it in a higher place. She folded her arms and stomped away from me. I don't know where the fuck she get that attitude from. Her mama barely be around her so she can't get it from her.

"I don't care about this lil attitude little girl." I yelled after her. She just ignored me like she always does.

I left my bedroom entering the living room. I plopped down on the couch and shook my head. Pulling my phone from my pocket, I went to Instagram as always. I scrolled until something caught my eye.

Kianaax2

Kianaax2: I be making him so mad y'all😂 He be so frustrated with me but that's okay though. He know that I love him ❤

Ugh, everyday she posting pictures of this nigga. When we was with each other her status still said single. Now all of a sudden he comes around and she's all in love with him. I find it funny how she can be loyal to him but not me. They haven't been together for a month yet and she's in love.

I don't know what's up with her and Roman though. He posted sum about 'being loyal to your friends' and got a lot of reactions. She didn't react, but somebody mentioned her in the comments. He didn't respond too much, but her name isn't in his bio anymore. I'm guessing they fell out or whatever, but it honestly ain't my business so I'ma leave it at that.

I scrolled past her post to see another one, but it was from his page.

Pierre_Reagan

Pierre_Reagan: Pregnancy weight is starting to look good on you 😫🙊💓

Woah, wait what? Pregnancy weight is what now? Kiana pregnant, since when? If she pregnant by him that means they been fucking. I knew she was fucking somebody behind my back.

How could she sit there and lie to me in my face? I ain't gon cap and say I ain't hurt because I really am. I know we been through ups and downs but the fact that she's happy with another nigga makes me feel some type of way. The feeling is like a jab in the heart because I really loved that girl. I know we both fucked up though, and it we was to get back together we'd still be toxic.

I inhaled deeply, clearing all my used apps. I clicked my phone off and tried to focus on the television. I couldn't though, because my mind kept drifting off to othet places. I bit down on my bottom lip before picking up my phone. I dialed the number to co-worker.

"Hello?"

"Hey Stacy this Dra'Quan. I was wondering if Kairi could come spend a night? I have some business to handle and you the only person I know with kids that she could play with." I asked hoping she'd agree.

"Well of course. My daughter would love some company. I'll send you my address and you can drop her off." She said making me smile.

"Thank you so much!" I said before hanging up the phone. I walked to the backroom to see Kairi laying across the floor on her phone. "You wanna go over Stacy house again?"

She nodded.

"Pack your bags and I'll drop you off okay?"

"Yay!" She squealed getting up from the floor. I left her room and went into mines. The first thing I did was call Rosies Roses. A flower company.

Kiana Brown
2 hours later
Home.

"Pierre stop!" I said biting him on the arm. He fell on top of me and I laughed loudly. I wrapped my arms around him and he grabbed my thighs. He pushed his member against my girl and grinded against me.

"You feel that? I know you want that." He licked his lips leaning down to kiss me.

I nodded, "I do, but you what the deal was. No sex or anything until I feel this relationship is real. I told you that I wanna do it right this time."

He nodded as well, "I respect that. I want you to know that I'm serious about us though. I feel the love here."

"Me too." I smiled making him wink at me. He got up off me and I got up with him. We hopped in the bed and he laid down. I crawled on top of him laying my head on his chest. He placed both his hands on my ass and we watched television.

After about ten minutes, his phone started ringing. He grabbed it and answered the call. I sat quietly while listening to his conversation.

"Hello?...Is she okay?...No sir...Yes, I can...Alright bye Dad." He said before hanging up.

He tapped my leg and I slid off of him. I sat up worriedly and he looked back at me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked pulling the covers on myself.

"My mama was rushed to the hospital. My dad want me up there when she wakes up. He didn't tell me much but it sounded like he was crying." He sighed putting his shoes on.

"Is there anything you need me to do or?" I asked pulling my hair behind my ear.

"Nah." He shook his head. "It's okay, I'll be back tomorrow morning. You can kiss me goodbye though."

He puckered his lips and I leaned in and pecked his cheek. He burst out laughing and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said as I followed him to the door. I opened it and watched as he sped down the stairs. He ran to his camaro and hopped in. I watched him back out the parking lot and speed down the road.

I huffed and closed the front the door. I dragged myself into the kitchen and took a seat at the table. I grabbed Pierre Nintendo Swith off of it and turned it on. When it turned on, a picture of us popped up. I smiled and decided to play Legends of Zelda.

He's such a geek that's why I like him so much. Before I could press play on the game there was a knock on the door. I quickly got up from the table and jogged to the door. I opened it up and what I seen shocked me. It was Dra'Quan holding a bouquet of red roses.

"Hey." He said inviting himself in the house. "I bought you some roses because I knew you liked them."

"Um," I laughed a bit, "Thank you."

"So, how've you been? I heard you was, you know." He stared at me. I didn't know what he wanted, but he needed to leave.

"Know what? Listen Dra'Quan I'm not in the mood for your silly ass games okay." I said rolling my eyes to the ceiling.

"Pregnant." He blurted, "Are you pregnant?"

"What? No, I'm not pregnant. Why would you think--Oh." I paused.

Pierre posted that picture of me because he claimed I got thicker overnight. I informed him it was just the pants but he had to be extra and say I was pregnant. He posted the picture and made that caption and had everybody thinking I'm pregnant. I even made a comment to let everybody know that I wasn't pregnant.

"Oh." He exhaled, "I thought--"

"You thought that I was pregnant for Pierre. Then you came over here to try to win me back because of it. You aren't shit Dra'Quan. Leave my house, my life has be extravagant without you in it." I mugged him.

"Kiana you don't mean that." He sighed, "I know we've been going through a lot of shit but it's all bullshit man. You know how I feel about you deep down inside. Do you know how happy you make me?"

I scoffed, "You say that everytime! I just can't trust anymore Dra'Quan."

"Dra'Quan?" He looked down for a moment. "You see, you won't even call me Draco anymore."

"Because I hate Draco." I glared at him, "Draco and Dra'Quan are too different people in my eyes."

There was a long silent pause before he spoke up.

"I'm sorry. I swear to God I am Kiana. For everything I put you through. For constantly assuming that you and Rashad were a thing. For calling you out your name when I was mad. For hitting you and just starting random fights with you." He said sighing.

"Dra'Quan I--"

He cut me off, "I'm not done yet." I watched as he got down on one knee and looked me in the eyes. "I want us to work this shit out Kiana. I want us to move past all the bullshit and become a family again. You, me and Kairi. I know this is very unexpected and sudden but I want us grow together. I need you in my life Kiana. So, would you please do the honors of becoming my wife?"

I looked down at the ring with my eyes full of tears.

This can't be happening right now. It can't be working, it just can't. He just sat quietly with pleading eyes as I stared at the ring. I took a step forward and wiped my tears. My heart beating out my chest as I decided to give him a final answer.

"No." I shook my head. "You can't just come in here with a ring and think this all gonna be better. Nice try, but I ain't falling for this one."

He sighed and closed the box. He slid it in his pocket and stood up to face me. I stepped back and gulped, afraid of his reaction.

"So that's it? It's no more us?" He asked with his voice cracking.

I felt a tear run down my face. I quickly wiped it and fixed my face.

"No more." I shook my head.

He nodded and slowly began to walk towards the door. He pulled the front door open and looked back at me one last time.

"Before I go, look me in my face and tell me you don't love me." He said as I watched a stray tear fall down his cheek.

I stood up straight and walked over to him. I looked him straight in the face and exhaled.

"I don't love you."

That was all it took for him. He gave me a slight head nod and sighed. He grabbed my face gently and placed a peck on my forehead. He removed his hands from me and gave me a slight smile, but in a hurt way.

"I know it might not mean much, but I never stopped loving you. Even after what happened with the Rashad situation. As much as I denied it, the love was still there and still is." He wiped a tear and left my apartment closing the door.

I locked it and took off my bucket hat. I threw it on the ground and went into the kitchen. I sat back at the table and grabbed the game. I felt my eyes weld up with tears as I pressed play. I sat his game away from me and placed my head on the table as I bawled my eyes out.

Dra'Quan Marcel
Early Next Morning
Home.

I walked into the house drunk as hell. It was 2 in the morning and all I wanted to do was lay down. My head was killing, and I felt like shit. My heart was broken and my brain was gone. This was the worst kind of pain somebody could ever feel.

There was a couple of knocks on the door which made me sigh. I turned around and opened the front door. My eyes went wide as Kiana stood there with tears in her eyes.

"Kiana? You--"

"Yes." She said coming in the house.

"Huh?" I asked confused. She went in my pocket and pulled out the ring. She slid it on her finger and looked up at me.

"Yes. I want to marry you."

I watched as she kicked the door closed and removed her jacket. She pulled me close to her and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I instantly picked her up and pressed her against the wall. She unbuckled my pants and I stopped her. She looked up at me with pleading eyes and I sighed.

"If we do it like this it's just regular sex." I stepped back a bit, "I want you to come to the bedroom. So I can really show you what love is."

She smiled and walked into my embrace. I wrapped my arms around her and we walked into the bedroom. I closed the door and took it from there.

I was tired of playing games. It was about time we both grew up and get what we wanted. Each Other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔
10.3K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.
16.3K 1.8K 23
278K 9.7K 37
Read.