His New Daddy

By Bookworm281212

What happens when a bunny toothed boy, who happens to be a little, jumps onto a stranger's lap and claims the... More

Warning and Info:
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Merry Christmas!
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Help!
FYI
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Seven

9K 304 151
By Bookworm281212

Taehyung woke up feeling like shit.

What else is new?

He had actually no fucking clue what day it was and groaned when he looked at his phone for the date. He had to work today. Jin had asked him to come in, so Taehyung said yes because he has nothing better to do.

Yeontan was still sleeping next to him, looking cute as fuck. When isn't he cute? Taehyung gave him a little petting on the head before sneaking out of bed, trying not to wake up his doggie. He slipped on some black jeans and a black sweatshirt. The outfit fit his mixed mood perfectly. Dark. Dreary. Sad. Mad. But still hot.

He puts a green apron on at work anyway, making him look like a cliche starbucks employee, so it didn't matter too much about his outfit choices. It's his personality that counts.

The blond haired male checked himself out in the mirror, nodded his head, and went to the kitchen. He had some time before he had to leave, so he made himself some cinnamon toast to eat before leaving. But of course, he has to fuck everything up, and knocks over the opened container of cinnamon, making it spill all over the table and some on the floor.

"Fuck!"

Bark!

"Fuck, yet again!"

As if on cue, a little fluffy Yeontan ran into the room like a mad man. Taehyung grabbed him before he could lick the cinnamon all over the floor and put him in his little play pen. Trying to clean up cinnamon of all things with an energetic dog around trying to lick it all up? Yeah, no thanks.

Taehyung cursed the entire time he vacuumed and swept up the cinnamon from the floor, slowly becoming later and later for work. Once he finished cleaning it all up, which took him like ten minutes due to perfectionism, he put food in Yeontan's food bowl, took the dog out of his pen so he could roam the apartment while he was gone, and laid out toys for him. He texted his friend, Hoseok, to come take Yeontan on a walk out every so often while he was at work. It wasn't the first time, so Hoseok said yes.

Taehyung gave Yeontan one last kiss on the head before heading out the door and shutting it behind him, locking it. The barking from inside made him sad. Taehyung hates leaving Yeontan alone all the time, but daddy has to work and make money okay? He makes sure Tannie gets plenty of cuddle and play time anyway.

He sighed and walked away from the door.
-
And so Taehyung was off, on his journey through this hell he called life.

By the time he made it to the cafe, he completely forgot he was gonna be late.

"Oh shit. Jin's gonna whoop my ass... or hopefully not. Who knows, maybe he'll be nice and understa-" the fucking second he walked in the door he was cut off.

"Hey Tae, Jin's gonna whoop your ass."

Yoongi said, sitting on a stool by the main counter. The black haired male smiled at his scared friend.

"Shit! Where is he?"

"I think he's-"

"KIM TAEHYUNG! I'M GONNA WHOOP YOUR ASS!"

Jin bursted into the main room from the back, storming up to the terrified Taehyung.

"Wait, no, I can explain! I'm sorry, please don't whoop my ass!" Taehyung pleaded, scared shitless of the red faced older man.

"How dare you come in 15 minutes late?! There's no excuse when you said you had nothing better to do!" Jin over exaggerated as always. He was being over dramatic and moving his head around, meaning he wasn't being 100% serious with what he was saying.

"L-Listen, I just wanted cinnamon toast alright? I accidentally knocked over the cinnamon, and then it got everywhere, and then Yeontan ran in, then I had to put him away, THEN I had to clean it up, that shit's hard for my lazy ass to do at 10 am, THEN I had to text Hoseok, THEN-"

"Okay!! Geez Tae calm down, I didn't care that much holy shiz." Jin interrupted. He almost looked calm for a moment, but then-

"But that won't stop me from putting my SHOE UP YOUR ASS!" Jin literally ripped his shoe off and started chasing Taehyung around with it, and the latter male ran and screamed in fear. Then Taehyung's savior walked through the door.

"Jin! What are you doing?!" None other Kim Namjoon walked through the door. Jin stopped dead in his tracks.

"JOONIE!" Jin dropped his shoe and ran over to Namjoon, almost slipping.

He wrapped his arms around taller Namjoon's shoulders and hugged the living daylights out of him.

"Honey, I c-can't breathe." Namjoon said. He was used to it, but being able to breathe was nice.

"Shh. Enjoy the moment..." Jin ignored Namjoon's words and kept hugging him.

"You're lucky I love your chaotic ass." Namjoon managed to get out, and wrapped his arms around Jin.

Taehyung smiled at them, wishing for something like that one day. But with not as much screaming.

"What the fuck did I just witness?..." Yoongi mumbled to himself, sighing. Even if he loved all of them, he didn't think he would ever understand them sometimes.

Everyone is being so weird today...

Yoongi thought, sipping his coffee, staring at the weirdly smiling Taehyung and the somehow still hugging Namjin couple.

None of them seemed to care about or notice the carrot head sitting on the far side of the cafe, observing the scene with a smile on his face.
———-

Why are some people so entitled? Whoever made up the 'customer is always right' phrase has clearly never worked a day in their life.

Yeah, you should be nice to customers, help them, try to fix their problems, but it's impossible to do that when they are being so stubborn and asking you for something you can't give or do. And so here Taehyung was, dealing with a typical entitled customer.

"What do you mean you can't do that? You work here, so why can't you? Let me speak to your manager!"

"Listen, ma'am, our manager stepped out for a bit. It's either me, or the kid who's been working here for two weeks. I'm your best bet. And so I'm telling you, I can't make you poutine. We don't sell it. I can't make it. I'm sorry, but you will have to go somewhere else for that."

Taehyung tried to explain with the nicest tone he could, but he was at wits end after going back and forth with this lady for 5 minutes because she thought they sold poutine. A Canadian dish. Of fries, cheese, and gravy.

It's a fucking cafe. What the fuck are you expecting? We have coffee, other types of caffeine, and typical sweets and desserts. That's it.

Not gonna lie though, Taehyung thinks this lady got a little high before coming here. He smells something like weed on her. Taehyung would know. He didn't smoke it, never has, never will, but he used to have a toxic friend group that smoked and did drugs 24/7.

"Fine! Your manager will hear about this!" The lady with a blond bob cut and sunglasses on screeched before storming out of the store.

Taehyung sighed and rubbed his temples. He only has two more hours, thank god.

"It's not like Jin cares about bitches like her anyways. He would have told her to fuck right off, but still tell her to recommend the place to everyone she knows..." Taehyung mumbled to himself.

"Um, Taehyung? Are you okay?" The new boy who started working here two weeks ago came out from the back shyly, and asked the frustrated looking Taehyung.

"Hm? Oh I'm fine Jungwoo, just another annoying customer." Taehyung gave a little smile at the boy.

The new kid was three years younger than Taehyung, and his name was Jungwoo. He was pretty cute Taehyung admitted, but he didn't feel anything for him. For some reason, there was someone else on his mind all the time, no matter how much he denied it. Jungwoo was kinda like a younger brother to Taehyung, even though they just met one week ago on a shift after the younger started working.

"Okay, I-I just heard yelling and wanted to make sure everything was fine." Jungwoo smiled, even having a little blush in his face.

"Yeah it's good. The lady had to be on something, she asked for poutine at a cafe. Then when I told her I couldn't do that, she got mad. Nothing new. You'll have to deal with customers like that some day, rookie." Taehyung laughed a little, looking charming as always, fully facing Jungwoo.

"That's so weird! W-Well, I'd probably never handle it as well as you did. I probably would've ran away and cried." Jungwoo giggled a little too hard and looked down in embarrassment.

"Ah, have some confidence in yourself. You'll get there one day. You can always ask for help if you need though, okay?" Taehyung smiled the entire time, and ruffled Jungwoo's hair before heading to the back.

"Y-Yes, sir." Jungwoo mumbled and looked down so no one could see the bright red blush on his face. He may or may not have a tiny crush on Taehyung. It was hard not too, I mean who wouldn't at least be attracted to the nice, kind, caring, handsome, charming, cool, funny, smart, hot, likable man that was Kim Taehyung?

Was that too obvious?

He keeps trying to convince himself he only has a very tiny crush on Taehyung or just thinks he's handsome. But he may or may not be lying to himself. They've already worked a few six hour shifts together, so at least they were acquainted.

Usually, 2-4 people worked in the small cafe at the same time, and Jin usually hung around most of the days, so you really had to be civil to co workers. And so Taehyung was. When he was comfortable with you, he was a little more outgoing. And Jungwoo just couldn't help but start to like Taehyung.

But it's not like anything will come of it, right? So Jungwoo only dreamed of it.
——

"One more hour." Taehyung mumbled. He was back behind the counter, waiting for the next customer. It was sort of busy, it was afternoon time where people needed a caffeine boost or were just out enjoying quality time with someone, so he figured the next hour of his shift would have a steady flow of customers. Jungwoo was just working in the back, checking stocks, baking, and occasionally helping Taehyung make drinks.

Taehyung's head perked up when the bell rang, signaling someone new walking in.

He froze when he saw who it was.

The very familiar black haired male was on the phone, which was very rude when you are ordering something or checking out, and didn't seem to recognize Taehyung.

Is that really the guy Jungkook is always with?

"H-Hello! How can I help you?" Taehyung greeted nervously, trying not to sound awkward. It kinda failed, but the man didn't seem to care or notice.

"No, I told you already not to help...Yes, he's fine, but lay off of him tomorrow, he's still probably sore like the weak bitch he is... one second." The man found a stopping point in his conversation on the phone to finally look up and order.

"I'll just take a black coffee and two chocolate chip muffins to go." He said, and immediately went back to talking.

"Um, it's $3.50 sir." Taehyung tried to cut in so the dude could pay and get out of here. But he was also very intrigued in his conversation. He sounded like an asshole, talking about someone like that, but who has 'he'? The 'weak bitch'? It doesn't sound right. He doesn't want to immediately assume the man is talking about Jungkook, but that's exactly what he did.

And then his fears were confirmed.

"Tell Jungkook to suck it up! He deserves it." Mean guy tried to whisper on the phone, before sighing and taking out his wallet. He pulled out the money and paid for his order, then moved to the side without saying anything, not even waiting for a receipt.

Taehyung felt extremely awkward. He didn't know what to do, except make his order and try to eavesdrop. Since it was a long counter with the sweets stashed in the display cases connected to it, you could still pretty much hear everything happening up and down the counter. Or at least around the register and pick up area.

Taehyung quickly made his coffee and put it on the counter, before getting the muffins.

He froze again while putting the muffins in the to go bag.

"Jungkook's just being a brat... I didn't even hurt him that bad, I'd thought he'd get over it by now...He's lucky I didn't pull out the box...Whatever, just shut him up, or tell him I'll get him later. Okay, thanks, bye Daehyun." The black haired man quietly ended the call, thinking no one heard.

Well Taehyung did. And now he was every emotion under the sun. He took a deep breath and slowly walked up to the counter where the man was standing, trying to look all innocent. If Taehyung didn't know what he did, maybe the man would've looked normal. Now he was just an absolute twisted bastard.

"Here you go sir. And here's your receipt, I think you forgot it since you were too busy on your phone instead." Taehyung gave the fakest smile  he probably ever has in his life.

"Oops, sorry, I was busy. Don't you have kids or a girlfriend or something?" The man was still trying to keep up an act of innocence. Damn, was it infuriating.

"No, I just have a little dog." Taehyung smiled. Fake as fuck, of course.

"Oh really? I'm surprised you don't have women or men swooning at your feet. You'll snatch someone one day like I did." The man laughed.

Taehyung didn't like him. Or what he was saying. At all. He wants nothing more than to bash his head in, but he needs patience right now.

"Eh, I still have time for all that. But are you married then?" The blond haired male was gonna play along for now.

"I guess. But no, I'm not married, but have a little brat at home." The way the dude smiled was sickening considering his words.

"Do you mean a kid?"

"No, it's my boyfriend. He might as well be a kid, though. He's a little brat with mood swings, but when you get someone of your own you'll understand. He's lucky I'm with him." The man laughed. Laughed. While shit talking his boyfriend. Who the fuck says this to a random worker in a cafe?

Apparently assholes like him.

"Oh, I'm sure he's not that bad. Try to understand him more, eh? Give him a break, life is hard these days." Taehyung laughed, knowing full well who he was talking about.

"I'll try. It's just hard sometimes you know?"

"I don't actually know too much about how good relationships work, but I know you are supposed to work together through hard times." Taehyung didn't smile this time, hating the fact this dude was still taking to him.

"Maybe you're right, but still. You don't know. But I have to be going now, the little bit- um, boyfriend of mine is waiting for me. Thank you though, bye now." The man hurried out before Taehyung could get a word in.

Thankfully, no one else was waiting in line, so Taehyung could reflect on what the fuck just happened.

Why the fuck was he so comfortable talking about Jungkook like that?

What is he doing with him?

Why is he with Jungkook in the first place? Can't he break up with him?

What the fuck just happened?

And how did I manage to fuck this up again?

———————————————————————

Hey guys! I just wanna say thank you all so much for 1k reads! 💜💜 I cant believe it! My writing has been pretty bad recently so I'm glad you have stuck around! It'll get better next chapter, as there will be some more action. This chapter was kind of a filler, but still had important info. So please stick around 😂

Anyways, I'm sorry this took awhile to upload, but now I had to go back to school 🤢 so I'll try to update soon ish 😅

But thank you so much for 1k, I love and appreciate you guys and you reading this 💜💕

Hopefully I'll see you guys soon, bye! 👋

-AOMT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5K 21
What happens when you were introduced to your new Stepdad and Stepbrother will you able to catch yourself before you fall for him or would you fall s...
182K 10.2K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
31K 2.7K 19
"Did you really have to crash-land on me ?" the owner of the hut asked irritably. "And wait, were you flying on this broom?" "I am really sorry, mist...
297K 12.3K 20
New student at Bighit school, Jeon Jungkook, one thing to know about him, he's a bunny hybrid. Bunny hybrid - innocent, clingy, protective, sweet, s...