YOU - TaeTee

Door humanmeandyou

... 'Did I really have sex with him? Oh, my virgin ass.' Tee cups his face. 'How is this actually happened... Meer

First Time
Crush
Remember
Again
Problem
A little help
Care
Reply
Together
Alone
Help
The Workforce
Thursday
Kreepolrerk
Flashback
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Ummm...
Okay?
Breakdown
Author Notes
Missing you
Confessions
The Past
Craving
Introduction
Birthday Party
Bali's Curse
Seduction
Kidnapped
Without You
You
Aftermath
Mine
The Answer
The beginning
Bad Mood
Full Moon
Habit
Remember 2
Why
Control
Curious
Gamble
Situation
Fiancé

Pavel to the rescue

3.2K 155 4
Door humanmeandyou

"What's wrong, Dome?" Pavel asks after Dome has been extra quiet since he's fetching Pavel at the airport and now they have arrived their home.

Dome looks at Pavel's face. He frowns, doesn't know how to start.

"Spill everything." Pavel says impatiently. He actually knows that Dome has been hiding something from him since he can tells them from Dome's voice every night they talked through the phone call.

Dome heaves his breath.

"Something happens with Tae and Tee." Dome starts. Pavel frowns but waits for Dome to continue.

"Tee suddenly avoiding Tae. He moves out of the penthouse. He didn't literally moves out, just get out of the house. Tae has been crazy looking for him all places that Tee might go to." Dome stops for a while.

"Then?" Pavel asks, he knows there is something Dome hasn't told him.

"I don't know what to do. The others won't help Tae. They said Tae is the wrong one in this situation."

"What do you think?"

"I think so too. But, I pity Tae."

"Where is Tee?"

"He stays at Krist's for tonight. He has been staying with Pluem and Chimon and here for these past days. We all were planning not to tell Tae."

Pavel smiles to Dome to make Dome relax a bit.

"Where is Tae?"

"At the office. He doesn't go back home since he can't bear to not have Tee around."

"Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"We thought Tae will come to you, but he doesn't and that make us think he is clearly at fault." Dome says looking at Pavel who is now standing in front of him.

Pavel sighs. He and Tae talk about works every day on the phone since Pavel is abroad for work but Tae never mentions about Tee. He sighs again. He is the one who didn't ask.

"Ugh, I hate it. Can't they just come to me for help?" Pavel mumbles in frustration.

"I just come back after a while and a lot actually happen."

"Help them, Pavel." Dome says softly.

Pavel looks at Dome. He sighs. He pulls Dome into his embrace.

"They are at the safe places as of tonight. Let me focus on you first, you must be tired, baby."

Dome snuggling deeper into Pavel's chest. He sighs; he can't hide anything from Pavel's eyes.

Someone knocks on the door furiously after ringing the bell. Pluem runs to the door with frowning face. Chimon follows behind him closely.

"Where is Tee!?" That's the first question comes out of the man's mouth after Pluem's open the door.

This is not the first night Tae came here looking for Tee.

"Why would you care?" Sarcastic voice comes out of Chimon's mouth. He folds his hands on his chest looking at Tae.

Before this, when Tae came, they won't say anything and will only chase Tae out of the house since Tee actually was hiding inside the house.

"Of course I should care!" Tae continues shouting. He moves himself inside the house. Looking every nook and crook for the person he looks for.

"Then why did you hurt him so much!?" Chimon shouts in reply. His face is red in anger. Tae frowns.

"You make him cry. Crying like hell. He cried because of you!" Another shout from Chimon. Tae frowns hard, more like frustrated with himself.

"I don't know. I'm afraid when he suddenly gone. I'm afraid when I can't see him anywhere."

"I don't know that he cried. Because of me."

Tae's legs weaken on the spot when thinking about his longing, he kneels on the floor.

"What did I do?" Tae asks looking at Chimon with pity eyes.

"Ask that to yourself! He keeps crying, every single day! Not even talking to us about what actually happen but crying in his sleep calling your name!" Chimon keeps shouting his anger. Pluem holds Chimon in his arms to keep the younger's calm.

"I........I don't know."

"Tell me Chimon, where is him? I want to see him. I want to wipe the tears out. I want to explain everything if I'm at fault."

Chimon shakes his head. He turns elsewhere than to look at Tae.

"Please Chimon. I love him. I love Tee. I want to make up for everything." Tae begs Chimon.

Chimon remains silent. Tae turns to looks at Pluem with begging eyes.

Pluem shakes his head. "I can't help you, P'. Give Tee time, P'."

"Will he really leave me? Will I be left alone?"

Tae comes out of the house with disappointed and sad face.

"You heard that, P'." Pluem talks to the cell phone on his hand. He can hear the person at the end of the line sighs.

Pavel comes into the penthouse with his key. He looks around, nothing change.

But, his eyes fixed onto a person sitting in the kitchen, on the kitchen's island.

"I heard about what happen. I don't know that you will be here." Tee looks up to Pavel. Pavel can see the swollen eyes due to crying. He stands in front of Tee and ruffles the younger's hair.

"Why don't you call me? I told you to come to me for help right?" Pavel says softly. His heart hurts to look at Tee's current state.

"I'm gone for only two weeks and look at you, you lose weight." Pavel cups Tee's face to look up to him. Tee starts crying again. He throws himself into Pavel's embrace. Pavel hugs Tee, caressing the younger's back; lending his warmth and shoulder for Tee to cry.

"I will always be on your side. Talk to me Tee." Pavel says softly when Tee stops crying. He stills in Pavel's embrace.

Only Tee's sobs can be heard for a while.

"I don't know, P'. It's hurt to think. Am I just a person who will spread my legs for him when he told me to do so? Why did he keep me here? We are not like you guys, we never exchange love, or like. I understand that, I'm no one. I should be grateful to be inside his circle." Tee finally opens up to Pavel.

"But why it's hurt? Why it's hurt when I know I'm no one? Why it's hurt when he doesn't touch me anymore? Why it's hurt to see him with another person who is perfect for him? Why it's hurt when knowing he can choose anyone else beside me? It's hurt when we actually live in the same house."

"I'm indebted to him. A lot. I should able to stay where he told me to. I should listen to all what he wants, even if he doesn't want me anymore. But, it's hurt. I don't know why but it's hurt too much. Why am I feeling this? Why P'?" Tee looks at Pavel.

Pavel wipes the tears that flowing again from the already swollen eyes.

"Have you talked to him about this?" Pavel asks. Tee shakes his head.

"Why don't you ask him?"

Tee shakes his head more. "I'm in no position to question him, P'."

"Tee....listen to me." Pavel cups Tee's cheeks and looks into the younger's eyes.

"You need to talk to him. I understand you're afraid of his rejection. But try to hear to his reasons for everything. Spill everything you hold inside your heart, and hear his answer."

Pavel releases Tee's face. Tee didn't nod or shake his head. He's deep in thinking.

"Stop overthinking. But, take your time. Talk to him only when you're ready. Remember, whatever happen, I'm on your side." Pavel says, staring straight into Tee's eyes.

He walks into the house and freezes himself at the door smelling the coffee fragrant coming into his nose. His eyes immediately wandering around the house and his legs walk straight to the kitchen. He looks at a cup of now-cold coffee on the kitchen island. He brings it into his mouth and the familiar taste fills his mouth. He covers his eyes with his other hand, tears falling from those eyes. He's crying silently.

Tae wipes his tears and walks into the living room.

"I know you're here." Tae says after sitting himself on the sofa.

"You're a mess." Pavel walks out of the hallway and shows himself. He sits across of Tae.

Tae sighs.

"I know." He covers his face with both of his hands.

"Why didn't you come to me for help? You know I can help you." Pavel's eyes never leave the man in front of him.

"The others are against me. You will be too."

Pavel chuckles.

"Yes, Tee is above you. Even for me."

"You're taking too much time Tae. He needs explanation. Talk to him. Chase him, don't wait for him." Pavel says before stand himself up.

"Tell me where he is Pavel. I can't find him by myself." Tae looks at Pavel with begging eyes.

"I promise him not to tell you."

Tae sighs with Pavel's answer. Pavel smirks.

"You're good at it. You will find him in no time."

"Claim what is yours, Tae. Call me only when you get him back."  

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9K 275 24
Writing for fun, not expecting any readers but I appreciate it very much if someone reads this that votes, support and read this book! This story is...
161K 10.3K 57
What will happen when Tee will get a chance to work with his crush and admirer Tae Darvid?? Cover Pic Credit: @taannzzz
92.9K 4.5K 33
Will Tae realise what is happening with Jimin before it's too late? VMin BTS fanfiction Contains mentions of self harm, eating disorders, self-este...
525K 18.4K 33
Hi I'm doctor Jeon Jungkook Taehyung felt his palms start to sweat V needed answers and Dr. Jeon has them. Grow close under unfortunate circumstances...