Good Omens One Shots 1

By organizechaos

Collection of Good Omens 'regularly sized fics' that maybe you will enjoy! Nightmare: The classic Crowley has... More

Nightmare 1: A Fiery Scene
Nightmare 2: A Worried Angel
Nightmare 3: Tea and Tears
Touch
Lovely Part 1
Lovely Part 3
Lovely Part 4
Lovely Part 5
The Lucifer Crossover
Let's Meet God
A Child 1
A Child 2
A Child 3
A Child 4
A Child 5
A Child 6
A Child 7
A Child 8
A Child 9
Memory 1
Memory 2
Memory 3
Memory 4
Memory 5
Memory 6
Memory 7
Memory 8
Memory 9
Memory 10
Ineffable
Dream 1
Dream 2
Dream 3
Dream 4
Dream 5
Dream 6
Dream 7
Dream 8
Dream 9

Lovely Part 2

864 33 60
By organizechaos

1650

Getting the angel to agree to the arrangement was easier than Crowley expected. It was a great relief to him that they both agreed to keep seeing eachother. Aziraphale would still fall in love with hopeless humans along the way and Crowley tried his best to stay out of it. They were both men and women and always were the best of people that Crowley could understand the appeal. No matter how hard he tried, he could never find anything that gave him a reason to hate these people. He really wanted to. But in reality he was just jealous that what they got so easily was forbidden to him.

Aziraphale didn't really look at him the same after the whole praying encounter, and Crowley didn't know how to take that. The angel started out being fragile with and him and that was just unacceptable. Crowley was a demon of hell! He didn't need this kind of pity in his life. In retaliation, he did a few borderline evil temptations and deeds that seemed to get the angel back to his normal self. Other than that, the past few centuries had been better for Crowley. He had grown accustomed to the angel falling in love with someone every few lifetimes or so.

Crowley still had the box with the wedding invitation in it. Also, inside was a note written on a napkin of Aziraphale thanking him for the fabulous dinner he paid for with Claudius. The angel sent him memento's of his love's and Crowley didn't have the heart to throw something out that represented what Aziraphale loved.

On his worst nights, he would open the box and lay the contents out and try to find a pattern or tips on why the angel fell in love with each person. The contents would grow every century or so. Currently there was the wedding invitation, napkin, a drawing of a fern, and a poem. These represented Aziraphale's loves.

"Oh my dear he's absolutely wonderful. His mind is brilliant and he's so sharp." the angel chatted as the pair were on their way to a new restaurant Crowley had heard of, "You have to meet him!"

"I don't do to well with poets." the demon grumbled.

Aziraphale frowned disapprovingly, "Please, just give him a try my dear. I think you will really like him. Oh look!" The angel's eyes blew wide as they rounded a corner on a bookshop window, "That's his newest book. Let's go inside." Aziraphale nearly squealed with excitement and dragged the demon into the shop.

Crowley looked around and made a face of disgust, he had tried to get into the habit of reading books since he knew it was what the angel liked but it never stuck. His serpentine eyes were not made for reading the tiny words. He physically could do it and often pushed himself to get through a book that Aziraphale was gushing about to see what the hype was but he ended up just getting a headache and his eyes hurting for days afterwards.

Aziraphale breathed in the smell of the books and grinned from ear to ear, Crowley caught his breath at the sight. He loved these small moments when the angel was so unbelievably happy, it made everything he suffered worth it. The demon was thankful for the glasses so he wouldn't be caught staring.

"Look here." Aziraphale said picking up a book with his delicately manicured fingers. Holding it like it was the most beautiful object in the universe.

Crowley felt jealously blossom in his chest but he leaned over and analyzed the cover, "Pretty." he muttered monotone.

"Oh you should see the poems inside." the angel gushed flipping through it, "I helped write one of these. It should be right... here!" landing on a page and lifting it up for the demon to see.

Crowley tried to read it he got about past the title and first stanza before he felt like he was going to suffocate at the sweetness of it all. Instead he just memorized the title and page number to come back to later.

Aziraphale tapped his shoe impatiently, clearly the angel had finished rereading the page.

"That was... beautiful." Crowley hesitated for dramatic effect.

The angel beamed with pride, and the demon's heart swelled that his words would cause such a reaction.

"Oh my dear thank you. James said it was probably his best poem yet. I mean I don't want to take credit or anything..." Aziraphale continued to talk and gush about James and the poems while Crowley tuned him out. The demon just enjoyed the presence of a happy angel as they made their way to the restaurant.

The lunch was much like the other ones they had had, Aziraphale would make happy noises and compliment the chef and Crowley would sit there, not eating a thing and relishing how happy the angel made him. He knew that the devastation would hit later but for now, he let himself be happy and in the moment.

As soon as they said their farewells, Crowley made a beeline for the bookstore they were at earlier. He burst through the doors and swaggered his way to the book. He picked it up and flipped to the page he had memorized, the page was between his fingertips. The demon glanced around quickly to make sure no one was minding him any attention before jerking his hand and quickly tearing the page from the book. He allowed himself a devilish smirk as he set the book down and tucked the page into his pocket carefully.

"You're a friend of Aziraphale's." It wasn't a question, more of a statement. The man's who voice it belonged to seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Crowley instinctively took a step away and tried to cool his posture as he glanced at the man, "Yes, I am."

"And that's why you are tearing pages out of my book?"

He glared in response. So this was James, Aziraphale's current love. Crowley looked him over, noticing light brown curls on his head and bright green eyes gracing his pale skin.

James didn't seem mad just looking the demon up and down curiously, "I saw you guys earlier in the shop, he showed you his poem didn't he?"

"Yeah." Crowley nodded, not really sure where this conversation was going.

James laughed warmly, "He's very proud of it, couldn't wait to show you. You must be Crowley." He held out his hand to shake, "I'm James."

He reluctantly went to shake the human's hand, "I'm aware. Aziraphale has mentioned you."

The comment made the man blush.

"Now I would love to stay and chat, but I really must get going." Crowley turned to flee.

"Oh please I insist that you stay. You're stealing a page of my book, I feel I can have at least one solid conversation with you."

The demon groaned to himself, he didn't like where this was going.

"Now how long would you say you have known Aziraphale?"

He sighed, trying to act bored even though he was growing tenser by the minute, "Seems like forever."

"And how long have you been in love with him?"

Crowley choked at the bluntness of the question, face immediately heating, "Excuse me?"

James rolled his eyes, "I saw the way you were looking at him in the shop earlier. It was clear as day to anyone who had the care to watch."

Despite not needing to breathe, Crowley's breath started to speed up as he began to panic. "It's not what you think! I'm not- He would never-"

"Relax, I'm not angry, it's just..." James heaved a sigh, "I don't want to take something that isn't mine."

Crowley scrambled for words, "Aziraphale isn't mine."

"But you want him to be."

Crowley gave a shuddering sigh, not willing to answer that was the only thing in this world that he had ever wanted.

"I can back off, I'll let you have him." James offered, seeing how emotionally distraught the demon was.

Crowley shook his head, a tear escaping and he quickly wiped it away refusing to show weakness to this man, "No. I've been here since the beginning, if Aziraphale and I were meant to be, it would have happened a long time ago. He loves you." he tried to keep the bitterness out of his voice but failed.

"I'm sorry." James smiled sadly at him.

"Not your fault." Crowley smiled back through gritted teeth, "I'm used to it now. Just... promise me one thing."

"Anything."

"Make him happy and don't hurt him. You've been graced with an angel's love, don't ruin it." With that Crowley turned and fled the shop, tears blinding his vision as he stumbled hurriedly down the street to his flat and the privacy he so desired.

1789

Crowley was running around America during most of the 18th century, getting many commendations for the large scale revolution he sparked. He hadn't had this much fun since Eden and hell was loving it. He hadn't seen Aziraphale in a while only on brief calls for the arrangement which Crowley made sure was brief so as not to get too attached to the angel. He hadn't heard of any of Aziraphale's lovers since James and things were looking up for him. Maybe, just maybe, he could get over this little crush. It had been a few thousand years and it was about time he caught a break from his feelings for good.

The demon was lounging around all day drinking in Boston when the letter arrived. The revolution was way under way and it no longer needed his wicked wiles so he was just reaping the fruits of his labor with a cocktail in hand.

"A letter for you, Mr. Crowley." A young message boy announced, hurriedly handing the letter over. The demon accepted it lazily and waved the boy along.

Upon reading the curvy letters of his name in handwritten only belonging to one particuliar angel across the sea, Crowley's heart fluttered. Maybe he wasn't as over it as he thought.

He quickly ripped open the envelope while draining the alcohol from his system. He didn't want to be inebriated while reading whatever it was the angel deemed necessary to write of to him.

Dear Crowley,

Meet me at St. James Park the first Tuesday of April at three, I have something of import to discuss.

A.Z. Fell

P.s. Dinner sounds lovely, doesn't it?

He frowned at the letter. It was usual for Aziraphale to send him a letter to call upon the arrangement but he had kept out of the way since he had started making progress in the new colonies. They were an ocean apart and it didn't seem practical to call on each other for trivial things such as dinner. In fact, Aziraphale hadn't asked the demon to dinner for a few decades now. Crowley assumed it was because he disapproved of his work in America.

Maybe he misses me? He thought hopefully, it had been dreadfully long since they had actually been face to face. Lord knows that he missed the angel dreadfully, even if he didn't admit it to himself most times. Crowley suppressed a grin as he rushed to the docks to get on the next boat headed to England.

The giddiness quickly faded to nervousness as the trip progressed. This happened nearly every time when they called upon the arrangement. Crowley would dissect the letter until he convinced himself that Aziraphale was both head over heels in love with him or that the angel completely despised his demonic guts. He would flit between those two theories during the trip.

It was dreadfully uncomfortable on the ship those six weeks. So much so that Crowley remembered why he didn't use the arrangement anymore. Close quarters with the other passengers and crew was awful. His demonic influence would seep out against his will and cause mayhem without his intention. It was just the same as how Aziraphale's presence made mortals fall in love with him. Yet despite, Crowley keeping his distance from the mortals by the fifth week every time he ran into someone they either wanted to fight him or fuck him and the demon was tired. He hadn't slept the whole trip as he was wary of the company. The amount of times he had to miracle himself out of being pinned against a wall was outrageous and by the end of the trip he was frankly done with it. The only thing keeping him from sinking the blasted boat was that he had a date with the angel.

They landed on the first Tuesday of April in the afternoon and Crowley was late already. He sprinted off the boat, lustful eyes and angry shouts followed after him. He just needed to see the angel. Just one smile would make the entire awful trip worth it. He just hoped the angel would still be there when he did.

With a few small miracles, the carriage rolled up to St. James Park in record time. Crowley could already see the blonde curls of his beloved angel being tussled in the wind. Aziraphale was seated at a bench, throwing pieces of bread at the ducks that crowded near him. Crowley's heart swelled and he realized that as long as Aziraphale was on Earth, he would never get over him.

"Angel!" He called out, swaying to sit next to Aziraphale. The ducks seemed to regard the demon warily as he was seated at the opposite end of the bench.

"Oh my dear!" Aziraphale immediately lit up, Crowley didn't think he would ever grow tired of that smile. No one else ever greeted him with so much pure innocence. "I feared you wouldn't show. It is getting a bit late."

"I was in the area." Crowley shrugged nonchalantly.

Aziraphale sighed happily, throwing the rest of the bread to his following of ducklings, "I heard of your work in America. Must be getting quite the recognition in hell I assume."

"They love me down there." Crowley grinned mischievously, "Say it's my best work since Eden."

"Well then..." Aziraphale frowned disapprovingly at the comment but it quickly morphed back into a simple smile. "Let's take a walk shall we? There's a new asian place a bit away that I've heard is absolutely marvelous."

Crowley smiled a genuine smile as he got to his feet. Aziraphale and his food was always a classic and he was eager to please the angel.

The two caught eachother up on how they had been keeping up within the past decades. They bantered as usual, complained about their head offices overworking them, and their plans for the future. However, there was a small voice in the back of Crowley's head that gave him an uncomfortable feeling that the angel was hiding something from him. He ignored it just to enjoy the presence of his bright eyed friend, it was probably nothing.

"I think I'll open a bookshop." Aziraphale announced as they approached the restaurant.

"Really?" Crowley quirked an eyebrow, he couldn't see the angel selling any of his precious tomes but whatever the angel wanted.

"Yes, I've found a lovely collection of King James Misprint Bibles that would look absolutely marvelous in a shops window. Oh! And I've found a new love for prophecy books and scrolls." Aziraphale rambled, "There's a prophecy book said to be absolutely true if you can decipher the old english writing. Did you know that it was written by a witch?! Apparently there's only one and no one has seen it for centuries, I've asked so many experts and no one has a clue! It's truly fascinating."

"You would have to sell books if you were to own a bookshop."

Aziraphale frowned, "Well, if someone who would care for a book just as much as me or more I would be more than happy to sell a few."

The demon laughed, "No one could ever care for a book more than you angel."

The blonde haired, blue eyed creature pouted adorably as they entered the restaurant. Crowley got them seated and once the appetizers were served the jibe was quickly forgotten and Aziraphale was his happy bubbly self once again.

"Oh this is absolutely delicious." Aziraphale praised, savoring every bite. "Much better than I expected."

Crowley basked in the angel's content aura, the awful trip here forgotten and the demon began to melt into the back of his chair. He hummed in an agreeing tone in response even though he hadn't tasted the fishy food.

Aziraphale was busy enjoying his dish so Crowley allowed himself to really look at the angel. Little had changed in his appearance since they last met. A new waist coat here, different bow tie there, and there on his hand...

Crowley's stomach dropped, it couldn't be... was that another engagement ring?! He still had his first wife's ring on his pinky but now there was another on his ring finger. It was a simple silver band but Crowley suddenly felt like the booth they were in was too small. The air in the restaurant was suffocating and his skin itched to be ripped off.

"Are you seeing anyone as of late?" Crowley choked out, trying to play it off coolly, nodding to the ring.

Aziraphale looked down at the ring as if surprised of it's appearance. He blushed embarassed and smiled nervously up at the demon across from him, "That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about."

Crowley remained silent, not trusting himself to speak. What could the angel possibly want to discuss with him, concerning his wedding ring?

"I'm getting married again." Aziraphale said bluntly.

Crowley nodded, he felt tears prick at his eyes. So much for this date with the angel.

"I want you at the wedding."

His jaw dropped. "You want me... a demon... at your wedding." he said in disbelief. The words felt like cotton in his mouth.

Aziraphale sighed exasperated, "I wanted you at the last one but you were off in Asia on... demonic business."

Crowley gaped like a fish out of water, struggling for a response to get himself out of this. He couldn't go through this again, he remembered the way his tears seemed never ending and the way he sobbed into the silence of his hut during Aziraphale's last wedding. He was barely used to the angel's latest flings and lovers but another holy matrimony, he could not go through that again.

"There's a new thing they do now." Aziraphale continued, taking the turmoil on Crowley's face to be surprise; therefore nothing to be worried of. "At the wedding they have bridesmaids and groomsmen, there's also a maid of honor and a best man."

Crowley was shaking his head. His face had gone pale and if his sunglasses weren't covering his eyes Aziraphale would see that they were bugging out of his skull and tears were in the corners of them. He was practically shaking with anxiety. No, no, no, no, this could not be happening right now. Aziraphale better not be doing what he thought he was doing.

"Crowley," Aziraphale smiled gently at him, "Will you be my best man?"

The demon wanted to run, to flee, to get away; but Aziraphale's kind gaze pinned him into place. This was so much worse than anything Crowley had ever imagined. How was he expected to stand next to Aziraphale as he got bound through the purest love connection there ever was to a simple mortal that wouldn't be around in fifty years?

Aziraphale who he had been pining after since Eden. Aziraphale whose smile could warm the demon up on the coldest night. Aziraphale whose bright eyes made Crowley feel like everything would turn out okay, and gave him hope for the future.

Those eyes weren't doing that right now. Those blue eyes seemed to be shoving a heavenly sword deep into his heart and twisting until all Crowley could feel was the pain in his chest. He couldn't do this. He couldn't do this.

"I can't."

Aziraphale frowned, looking genuinely disappointed. "May I ask why not?"

"Wedding's usually take place in a church, don't they? I can't step foot inside those, consecrated ground and such." Crowley prided himself by the way his words were coming out so calmly while he felt so gutted on the inside.

"Oh silly demon. I already thought of that. Sorry if there was any confusion, I won't be getting married in a church. There's a wonderful cliffside on the coast that Cassandra and I thought would be perfect to say our vows at." Aziraphale smiled happily at him, "I did plan around the fact that you would be there, my dear. I always do."

Crowley felt like he would be sick. "Why do you want me, surely there is someone else you have grown close with these past years."

A sad look passed over Aziraphale's face, and Crowley did not like that at all. "Well, my dear you have been with me the longest. I just thought, well... If I could be so forward to call you my friend after all this time."

Crowley was at a loss for words and there was a silence between the two.

"It's just a wedding Crowley. I'm sure you've been to them before, no need to get worked up about it. You wouldn't even have to do much during it." Aziraphale shrugged polishing off the plate of appetizers before them.

Sure Crowley had been to several weddings before, but he had never participated in them. Usually going for the sole purpose of causing minor inconveniences throughout the day.

"It will be a small thing, just her family and a few of our friends, and I was hoping... you." Aziraphale looked very sad and Crowley felt like an awful person; and not in a demonic way. "It's not as if I have any family to bring to the event."

Well Crowley was definitely going to cry in this booth if the angel kept looking like that, "Fine." He blurted despite his better judgement. "I'll go."

"Really?" Aziraphale beamed, and oh that felt good to make the angel light up like that.

Crowley nodded, afraid of what noise would come out if he were to try to speak.

"Oh! Thank you Crowley!" the angel cried out delighted, wiggling in excitement.

The waiter arrived with their food and Crowley tried to make it through the meal without completely breaking down. He couldn't believe he agreed to this. He felt sick and his heart felt as though it was chewed up and spit out by a hellhound.

"When's the wedding?" Crowley forced himself to ask as the night came to a close.

"Next week." Aziraphale answered gladly, "Monday, ten am sharp."

"Great." Crowley's voice wavered on that single word, he cleared his throat and tried again, "I don't have to do anything right? No bachelor parties, speeches, or anything of the sort?"

Aziraphale laughed, "Nope, the wedding will be simple. Just our vows, a priest, and a little reception. You won't have to do a thing my dear. I just want you there."

"Well then..." Crowley was at a loss of words and the two beings left it at that. Bidding each other farewell with the demon frankly numb with the mess of emotions whirling in his head. He tried not to seem to eager to gain some distance between the himself and the angel.

Aziraphale was absolutely thrilled that Crowley had agreed to be his best man. He was devastated when the demon didn't show up to his last wedding a millennia ago. Now, he would finally have him there on one of the happiest days of his life. He knew weddings weren't really Crowley's cup of tea but he had thought that they had grown close enough that he deserved to be there. The angel didn't really want to hide his lovers from the demon. Crowley was such a help in his early relationships. His advice with his first wife began a blueprint for all his relationships to come and had worked without fault.

The poor demon was so supportive even though Aziraphale had a hinting feeling that the demon couldn't feel love the same way as him; or at least he didn't let the angel see it. He never heard of Crowley in any relationship but he assumed his free time was filled with one night stands and temptations. Aziraphale didn't want to imagine. With Crowley looking the way he did, Aziraphale could understand how mortals could succumb to lust around the demon.

He chuckled to himself as he straightened his bow tie in the mirror. Today was the big day and he was ecstatic. Crowley would be picking him up any minute and the angel had been ready for half an hour. He straightened out his baby blue suit that Cassandra loved and Aziraphale had to agree. It felt good to be dressed up. He hadn't gotten married in so long that he had forgotten the nerves and excitement that came with it. He loved Cassandra so much and couldn't wait to be bound in holy matrimony with her.

There was a knock at the door and Aziraphale immediately swung the door open a smile already on his face. Crowley looked absolutely dashing, and the angel told him as such.

"You look wonderful my dear." The demon was in an all black suit, his red hair slicked back, and he had his usual dark sunglasses covering his serpent eyes.

"So do you." Crowley muttered and if Aziraphale didn't know any different he would have said the demon was nervous.

He responded with a kind smile and fidgeted with his own handkerchief in his pocket.

"I didn't even think-" Crowley started looking over Aziraphale's suit, "Maybe I should change, something more color coordinated with you." He brought his hands up to snap, and that simply wouldn't do Aziraphale decided.

"Nonsense." he pulled Crowley's hands down. "You look fabulous and like you, I wouldn't have it any other way."

The redheaded demon didn't look convinced but he didn't miracle anything different. "Alright, ready to go?"

"Yes." Aziraphale breathed happily, following the demon out the door.

The carriage was absolutely beautiful, which was a surprise for the angel. The horses pulling the beautiful wooden carriage were pure white and absolutely gorgeous beasts. The wood had a marvelous finish to it and all the facets to it were plated with gold. White roses were bunched on either side of the door and it seemed fit for a king.

"Oh my dear." Aziraphale gaped at it, "I didn't..."

Crowley smirked at the angel's speechlessness. "It's supposed to be the happiest day of your life angel. Couldn't have you going in some dingy little carriage. I am the best man after all." The demon winked and opened the door for the angel. "Champagne is inside."

Aziraphale's heart soared and he stared at the demon with such adoration that he could see Crowley shift uncomfortably under his gaze.

"Get in angel," he urged. "Don't want to keep the bride waiting."

Aziraphale smiled to himself and stepped into the carriage, Crowley really had out done himself. "Thank you my dear, it's... perfect."

As usual, the demon brushed off the gratitude with a grimace while pouring a flute of champagne for the angel and himself. He handed it over to Aziraphale who sipped politely whilst the demon shot it back like a shot and poured himself another.

The two began to talk as usual, bantering and sharing stories. Aziraphale ended up just talking of Cassandra the entire time and the demon seemed to keep pouring himself more to drink.

"Dear, I would appreciate it if you weren't absolutely wasted at my wedding." Aziraphale mentioned offhandedly after Crowley's sixth glass.

Crowley paused in his sipping as if he hadn't realized how much he had been drinking. "Right." He muttered, "Of course. I'll sober right up."

Aziraphale smiled graciously as they rolled up to the cliff side. "Here we are." He looked over at the demon beaming, noticing with a slight concern how pale the poor fellow had gotten. Crowley smiled which looked forced and nodded to the angel encouraging him to leave the vehicle.

"Let's go, angel." the demon said, and Aziraphale tried not to hear it as 'let's get this over with.' He started having second thoughts of bringing Crowley along. He took care of the consecrated ground part but maybe there was something else that would hurt the demon that got him all worked up. Would the holy songs burn his ears? Maybe the vows would be too much for the demon to handle.

Aziraphale bit his lip nervously and he felt a hand on his shoulder causing him to look up startled from his thoughts. Crowley was there, a concerned look on his face. The angel smiled apologetically.

"Hey, everything is going to be fine," the demon comforted rubbing the angel's shoulder gently.

Aziraphale heaved a sigh and nodded in agreement, moving to step out. "Thanks."

The two of them moved to the makeshift altar and assuming their positions. Crowley seemed to stand a little too far away, just out of Aziraphale's vision. This caused the angel to frown but his concern was quickly forgotten as Cassandra made her entrance and his breath was taken away. She was as gorgeous as ever and was so beautiful in that dress. It was simple and white and she was absolutely glowing with happiness and love; Aziraphale was fairly certain that he was as well. He smiled and tears of joy sprung at the corners of his eyes. He immediately grabbed her hand when she was close enough and helped her up to the altar.

The two stared at each other as if it was the first time. Her auburn hair that wasn't pinned back was flying wildly in the wind and Aziraphale couldn't find a fault in the way her bright green eyes were gazing at him with as much giddiness and excitement as he was feeling. Oh it was an absolutely perfect moment. The ceremony began and he couldn't stop staring at her, wanting to savor every moment. Just as every pastry and delectable item he had ever tasted there was an after taste and Aziraphale couldn't quite place it but there was something off about the whole thing. It was almost as if something was dreadfully wrong. The angel glanced back at his best man.

There was a dreadful look on Crowley's face. He looked utterly devastated. Aziraphale began to panic. Was it the vows? The music? The-?

The red headed demon caught the angel's look and quickly schooled his expression to one of contented calmness. He shot him a small smile that made Aziraphale think that everything was okay and he was fine. Maybe it was a trick of the light and the angel was getting worked up over nothing. Crowley nodded encouragingly at him and Aziraphale turned back to his bride to finish the ceremony.

He swallowed down the sick aftertaste of that bad feeling and said his vows with all of the love in his heart that he was feeling in that moment. He couldn't wait to spend as much time as possible with this spectacular woman. He was going to love her with everything that he could and more. They kissed full of tenderness and the purest love under the British sun and the guests erupted into applause. Aziraphale was overjoyed and the two newly hitched lovers made their way back down the aisle to kick off the reception.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
228K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...