Why do you hate me? (Jori)

By RandomLoser17

Tori Vega and Jade West are infamous for hating each other. While Tori can be more soft and forgiving of the... More

Freak the Freak Out
Wok Star
The Wood
Sleepover at Sikowitz's
Begging on your knees
Prom Wrecker
Jade gets crushed
A Christmas Tori
Car, Rain & Fire
Tori and Jade's Playdate
Tori and Jade's Playdate pt 2
You Don't Know Me So Shut Up And Dance
Consequences
My Girlfriend
Surprise
A badass mush and a dumpster fire hobo
To be continued
7 months late
I still love you
Inhale Exhale
Ms Russia
Break up Wake up
Oscar-Grammy Power Couple
SURPRISE PT2

Little Lie Of Mine

12.8K 429 289
By RandomLoser17

Tori's POV
It had been a week and a half since me and jade went on our first date. A week and a half since she first called me her girlfriend. A week and a half since we've had any time together. School has kept us both really busy. After school wasn't an option either, I couldn't afford to sneak jade in since I was gone when my family woke up that day so between that and my mom informing my dad of all my love bites, the whole house was basically on high alert to find out who this mystery boy was.

Trina wanted to know because she probably would want him for herself if it was even a him. Mom wants to know because she'd love to embarrass and tease me about it, and dad wants to know so he can use his gun on 'him'.

And because the secret was out that there was SOMEONE in my life that also means my family was on high alert as to who I spend time with and I just couldn't risk going to Jade's house. Since Trina found out about me having a secret someone of course she's blabbed enough for my friends and basically anyone at Hollywood arts to know at this point.

So I couldn't risk anything. I couldn't risk getting caught in secret hangouts alone with jade, I couldn't risk too much platonic pda with jade either because any pda with jade is a dead give away since she doesn't let most people even touch her.

The only thing we could do was text. But god it was driving us crazy. She was desperate to get some alone time with me and I with her. I missed spending nights with her and waking up to her warm body the next morning. Her gorgeous bed head and hot morning voice and of course the morning kisses.

I missed her teasing me and then doing something cute afterwards to make up for it. I missed being able to be just close enough to be intoxicated by her scent. God I missed her.

Everyone was so curious to know about my love life because well let's be real here, my love life is usually very dead and any activity in it dies very fast. And I'm pretty sure I don't think anyone's ever seen me with hickies before now much less as many as jade has left on me.

The fact that I was being so secretive about it and wouldn't spill a single thing about 'him' just enticed everyone more.

"Hey we're all headed to nozu, wanna come with?" Beck's voice grabs my attention, I turn from my locker and look over to him.

"Uh yeah sure I guess," I respond.

"Are you alright?" He suddenly asks.

"Yeah why?" I asked confused.

"You've just seemed a bit out of it lately," he comments as we start walking to the parking lot to meet up with the others.

"Sorry I guess I've just been lost in thought a bit more these days. Lot to think about," I say as I stare towards the ground in thought. Yep way too much thinking lately.

"Does it have anything to do with this secret boyfriend of yours?" He questions curiously.

"I suppose. It's just been hard that's all. I miss this person so much, but we both really haven't had the time or space from other people, and I guess I'm just a little down about that," I answer truthfully.

"I'm sorry about that Tori, look I'll talk to the others and see if I can get them to back off a bit maybe," he puts a comforting hand on my shoulder before we finally meet in the parking lot.

"Alright so who's riding with me and who's riding with jade," Beck asks now.

"I'll take Tori," Jade says nonchalantly but not realizing she used my first name.

"Who else?" Beck asks her.

"No one. Everyone else is insufferable," she mumbles then grabs my wrist and forces me over to her car.

"You're really gonna make me squeeze three people in the back?!" Beck yells over to jade.

"Andre's weird because he likes me, cat won't make it all the way there alive if she steps foot in this car and if you think I'm taking Robbie or Tori's annoying sister you're wrong," she answers before getting in the car.

She doesn't start driving though. She sits there and waits until Beck has taken off and even then she waits another minute or two before she finally pulls out of the parking lot.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in ages," I murmur timidly almost afraid that jade would suddenly go back to hating me again. She stays quiet until we were stopped at a red light then she turns and cups my face in her hands bringing her lips to mine.

"God I've been dying to do that so many times," she breathes out resting her forehead against mine before we hear a honk behind us making me jump up and hit my head.

"SHUT UP," I hear jade scream out her windows at the car behind her before throwing one of my text books at its windshield and then drove off finally.

"JADE MY TEXTBOOK DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THOSE COST?! NOT TO MENTION YOU COULD GET ARRESTED FOR ASSAULT!" I yell at the goth but her smile only grows wider and wider the more I yelled. "WHY ARE YOU SMILING!"

She pulls up into the Nozu parking lot now, Beck's car was already there and empty so they must already be inside.

"I've missed you yelling at me," she murmurs sweetly before pulling me in for another kiss and then planting one on my forehead.

"I don't wanna go in. Can't we just ditch them or just sit here and cuddle?" I whine as I wrap my arms around her and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Man up Vega, we'll have our chance again," she says quietly as turns her head into mine and scratches the back of my head, something she knows I love, as we both take in each other's familiar scent that we missed so much but just like that her warmth is gone and she's standing outside her car now.

We head into Nozu and see the others at a large booth to fit us all. Since Jade and I arrived together we also got to sit next to each other but it was almost more torture then not sitting together because we couldn't do anything too suspicious.

"Remind me why we brought Trina with us," Andre complains being stuck next to my crazy sister.

"Her car is in the shop right now so my parents are forcing me to drag her around with me for the week," I answer as I look over the menu.

"And I'm trying to catch you and your secret boyfriend!" She shouts.

"Oh trust me Trina, he wouldn't be your type," I can't help but smile saying it knowing she wouldn't be into jade let alone girls at all.

"You're just nervous he's gonna see me and forget about you," Trina waves her hand dismissively.

"Oh he wouldn't want anything to do with you, in fact, I think he'd rather slam his tongue in a car door," jade replies to join in on my fun.

"Wait. You know who it is?!" Trina yells at jade now making the rest of the gang stare over to her curiously. Shit.

"Of course not, I thought it was general information that ANY guy wouldn't want anything to do with you," she covers up nicely.

"Sureeeee," Trina says suspiciously.

"She speaks the truth," Andre chimes in before Beck and Robbie mumble in agreement.

"I don't think that's what you meant though Jade, I got my eye on you," Trina says as she squints her eyes at the goth. Why did Trina have to pick now of all times to be smart.

We start to eat in silence now. God I hated this. When the waiter came around to refill our water he happened to give me an extra big smile and a bit of a 'I'm into you' look.

"It's him isn't it!" Trina randomly accuses after he's already left.

"No it's not I don't even know him!" I complain.

"Hurry it up Vega I got places to be," Jade mentions probably eager to get more car alone time with me.

"Well either way you guys have to take me," Trina says.

"No."

"You have to, you're dropping tori off at home so there's no point in making Beck drive over there too," she points out. "Plus I need to keep my eye on Tori," Trina squints over at me now.

"Okay I quit." Jade says then slams her fork on the table getting everyone's attention.

"Uhhh jade what are you doing?" I ask nervously.

"I quit," she restates. "I'm done. So beyond tired of this. There's no point and I'll be damned if I have to go through ANOTHER week like this." She's captured the entire gang's attention now and I could feel the butterflies riling up inside me realizing where she could be going with this.

"Tori doesn't have a boyfriend. There is no boy in Tori's life,"

"Well that's bull-" Trina starts but is interrupted as jade continues.

"Me and tori are dating." Everyone drops their eating utensils and stare trying to process.

"This is a joke right?" Andre asks confused, but I can only feel my face grow redder as everyone turns their attention to me to see if I'd confirm or not.

"I hate you," I direct at Jade.

"No you don't," she argues.

"Yes I do," I argue back.

"No you don't," she repeats before pushing her lips to mine in front of the entire group making my heart pound out of my chest and my face go redder than ever.

When she pulls away I see everyone staring even more shocked than earlier and I can no longer take the embarrassment so I bury my face into Jade's arm.

"I hate you so so much," I say muffled to Jade.

"No. You love me," she says simply. " And I love you too," she whispers to me for only me to hear making the heat in my face worse if possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.3K 33
When a new girl joins Hollywood Arts, she gains the attention of Jade West. The two are completely different. So why does Jade fall for the new girl...
1.5K 76 13
A year after an extremely bad breakup. Tori and Jade meet again at a high school reunion. There they start to piece back together the remains of thei...
52.2K 1.1K 14
Jade and Tori never got along. But what happenes when they do? Will Jade admit her feelings or will she run? This is loosely based on I Kissed a Gir...
49.7K 1K 26
A hate/love relationship with quirks and such. I take jori seriously as ever and yes this is the second jori book I've written lol. #1 in jori! Hol...