goodnight // lashton

By xxx17-

Luke and Ashton used to be best friends. They were inseparable. High school came and they faded apart. Two we... More

goodnight. || lashton.
buenas noches.
godnat.
bonne nuit.
noapte buna.
gute nacht.
oíche mhaith.
dobranoc.
nos da.
đêm tốt.
usiku mwema.
iyi geceler.
jó éjszakát.
goeie nag.
lahko noč.
noson dda.
hayrli tun.
bonum nox.
buonanotte.
ulale kahle.
robala hantle.
kasun layọ o.
goodbye.
epilogue.

labanakt.

18.2K 1.1K 355
By xxx17-

Ashton's POV

"Are you sure you'll be okay if we leave you alone?" Charlotte asked. I nodded. Her and Ryan had brought me home because I was too embarrassed to stay.

"Okay. Well, we're going to get going then." She said. I nodded again. I had been quiet this whole time they were here. I hugged them both goodbye. As soon as they closed the door, I ran upstairs. It was only four, so I had a couple hours before anyone got home from work.

I was sad and mad. Those weren't good combinations at all. I threw myself on my bed, laying my face down in a pillow. I didn't even try to contain my tears. I know I'm not strong enough to keep them in. I just laid there, crying into my pillow. 

My cries made their way to an end. I got up, wiping my face on my sleeves. I walked over to my radio, plugging my iPhone in, pressing shuffle. Then I got a box from under my mattress.

The box that contained my razors.

I grabbed one from the box and held it to my wrist. I didn't want to go too deep, but I didn't want to go too shallow, either. I listened as Skinny Love by Birdy blasted through my speakers. Nobody was home, so I had them on full blast.

I pushed the razor down against my exposed wrist. The five cuts from last night were there, deep and red. I looked at them and got angry with myself. I got angry because I couldn't stay strong. I got angry because I couldn't be good enough. I got angry because I just fucked up.

I put the razor at the top of my wrist and pushed down. I pushed down as hard as I could. And I slid it down. I slid it down all the way to where my elbow bent. It hurt, but I needed it.

I dropped the razor, processing what I had just done. Blood flowed out of the cut quickly. I quickly ran to the bathroom, trying not to let blood drip anywhere. As soon as I made it to the bathroom, I put my arm under the faucet, turning it on. I winced when the cool water made contact with my skin.

The water couldn't keep up with the amount of blood that was coming out of the cut. I was scared. I thought I was going to die. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I dialed Laurie's number and pressed call. I waited as it rang.

She didn't answer.

"Fuck." I whispered. She was probably working, and I shouldn't disturb her. I don't think I have a choice, though. I found her work's number and called it. 

"Hello?" A girl answered. 

"Um, hi. It's Laurie's son, Ashton." I said nervously. 

"Oh, hey, Ashton! It's Mia, your mum's assistant." The girl, Mia, said. I had met her before. She was nice and had a good music taste.

"Do you know if Laurie is busy?" I asked.

"Yeah, she is. May I leave a message?" She asked. 

"Can you, uh, go get her? It's kinda...it's kinda an emergency." I said.

"Is everything okay, Ashton?" Mia asked, sounding worried. I didn't want to worry her. She was only 23, that's too young to be worried. But I couldn't lie.

"No." I said, holding back a sob.

"What happened?" She asked. I could hear her stand up. She was probably going to find Laurie.

"Please, just go get Laurie. I don't want to die." I said. But that was a lie. I did want to die. Just not right now.

"I'm looking for her. It'll be okay." She said. She kept saying that until she found her. By then, I was sitting on the floor because I felt too weak to stand. I held a towel to my wrist.

"Ashton? Sweetie, are you okay?" I heard Laurie say. I shook my head, but then realized she can't see me.

"No. I'm not okay. I don't wanna die. Please help me." I said, not holding back my sobs.

"Call the ambulance and send them to my house." I heard Laurie instruct someone. But it was muffled, as if she was covering up the phone.

"Stay on the phone, sweetheart. I'm on my way." She said. I could hear her shoes hitting the floor. She was running. 

"Please hurry." I said.

"Ashy, stay on the phone. Stay with me, love." She said.

"Please..."

Then my phone died. Just my luck.

I tried to sit up more, but it wasn't worth it. I was going to die here. I was going to bleed out and then die. Painfully. I was going to die painfully. And from my own hands. I was going to die painfully from my own hands. 

I could hear sirens in the distance, gradually getting louder.

I heard knocking at the door. I couldn't go get it. I heard the door break open. 

"Is anyone in here?" I heard a man yell. I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell at him and tell him I'm in here so he could save me. But I also wanted to be quiet so they could let me die. So I could leave this miserable place.

"Check the house." The same man shouted. I heard various footsteps. Eventually, someone came into the bathroom. 

But I had already lost consciousness by then.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 549 22
Sad Luke Hemmings imagine. IF ur suffering from selfharming you may find this triggering, and if you are, just talk to me :) iv'e been in that crazy...
10.7K 383 13
Luke and Ashton. With a hint of others. Warnings: triggering subjects, some are pretty sad, most are really long, and no I don't write full on smut...
55.3K 1.7K 25
Ashton Irwin tries to be like all other 17 year olds, but fails because people bully and judge him after coming out last year. He's suicidal and depr...
10.9K 714 24
complete ☑️ no one knew what went on in ashton's life behind closed doors, and michael and calum were curious. © Copyright 2015 sincerelylashton All...