TRINITY FORCE (Male Reader X...

By Balasubas19

Most people from 3 factions that humans are weak. They are wrong. There's one family that protects the human... More

BIO AND SIBLINGS
HAREM
FAMILY MEMBERS
Chapter 1: A normal day for a Trinity
Chapter 3: A small visit! And First day
Chapter 4: Getting adjusted/ First encounter
Rest in Peace Kobe Byrant
Chapter 5: Assassin's visit / P.E workout!
Chapter 6: Familiar Forest
Chapter 7: Roasting a chicken
IMPORTANT QUESTION
Chapter 8: Preparations on set
Chapter 9: Crashing a wedding party!
Chapter 10: Fresh Chicken on the Menu
SURVEY I

Chapter 2: Next moves and a date

3.6K 70 238
By Balasubas19

Author: Before we start, this takes place a day before the Trinity Siblings join Kuoh Academy.

CUE THE INTRO!

(Guitar riff) The scene starts to Lena on her battle outfit as her sacred gear, Miera is glowing before transforming into balance breaker

(Guitar riff) The scene changes to James holding his sacred gear, Soul edge before consuming into darkness and transforms into his balance breaker.

(Higher Guitar riff) The scene switches to Y/N who's facing backwards, before looking back as his sacred gear Orion forms on his right hand before transforming into balance breaker before punching the screen, as blue particles form over the screen.

(As all the stardust comes together) The scene changes to 3 different colored dragons flies over to the clear skies. One with blue, silver and black color.

(It has been summoned from one hundred years of slumbering) The scene continues as the dragons land on the ground and roar on the skies as the foundations of history shakes.

(These men are bravely facing onwards) The scene switches to Y/N meeting Orion, to James encountering Fafnir on the darkness and to Lena walking towards Miera.

(They race against the sands of time along their journey) The scene switches to the previous descendants of the Trinity family protecting the human race throughout the old times until today.

(Entangled like a chain, and they wind) The scene switches to Y/N, James and Lena swearing the oath of the Trinity family as their family symbol glows beneath them.

(Karma has become intertwined) The scene continues as the Trinity siblings looks to the sun rising in front of them.

(Destiny being a platinum light) The scene switches to the symbol of Trinity Family with thorns and the previous descendants of the Trinity family on it as they all descend to Y/N, symbolizing the burden he'll carry. And yet he stand tall and proud with Orion standing with him.

(So STAND up! So STAND up! So STAND up! Shooting over the sky) The scene switches to Lena activating her sacred gear as she summons many elemental magics, to James transforming into balance breaker and summon his soul knights with his unknown friend doing a battle stance, To Y/N and a unknown friend of his punches their way through the obstacles.

(All right now! All right now! All right now! Bullets filled with your pride)The scene continues to James rampaging his way through, to Lena riding one of her summons before attacking, to Y/N unleashing his fusion swords as he emits blue aura.

(Jojo! Jojo! Jojo!) The scene cuts to Lena wearing her gloves with seriousness, to James unleashing his scythe with a face that ready for war, to Y/N staring at the camera menacingly.

(Break you down! Break you down! Break you down! With your vision divine) The scene switches as devil symbols appearing as Y/N on his balance breaker floats and punches the screen, shattering into pieces.

(Your fists will fly free If you STAND PROUD!) The scene finally cuts to Y/N, James and Lena standing tall before transforming into juggernaut overdrive as they punched the screen in front of them.

(Guitar riff) After punching, they saw their splitting images of their dragons as they stare at the camera menacingly.

(More Guitar Riff) Then the pace picked up as their dragons starts unleashing barrages of punches and went apes#it before breaking the screen.

No one POV

After the small training with their uncle Sephiroth, Y/N is seen doing sit ups, James is reading a book while practicing the use of his soul magic while Lena is doing push ups.

Lena: Hey *grunts* brothers?

Y/N: *grunts* What is it Lena?

James: Yes my dear sister?

Lena: Have you all heard that dad is gonna gave us our own house? As in a house for only 3 of us?

Both Y/N and James stop whatever they doing as they look at her with very surprised expressions on their face.

James: Wait are you serious!?

Y/N: No way!

Lena: I ain't joking! As far as I know, he gave us our own house because we all know that the 3 factions is up to something right?

Y/N: Indeed sister. Knowing those 3 factions, especially the devils, they are doing something fishy.

James: Well that's great! Where's the address of our house?

Lena: I don't know brother. But my guess is that it's either devil territory or fallen territory.

Y/N: Noted. Orion, what can you tell to the 3 factions?

Y/N's sacred gear, Orion forms on his right hand as the blue gem on the middle of his gauntlet glows.

Orion: Like you just said, they are up to something. The devils has the red dragon emperor and the fallen angel has some sort of trump card. But all in all, we all should be careful.

Fafnir spoke up as James' right arm forms into sacred gear and speaks.

Fafnir: And still, they won't match and never reach our peak of power. Let my partner's father who shook the whole 3 faction with his power. Imagine if us 3 revealed to the whole 3 factions.

James: And your forgetting something everyone. Us Trinity family has 1 very important trait that will be a huge disadvantage for the devil factions.

Lena: Ah that's right big brother! Our blood won't accept any chess pieces from the devil factions. Heck no matter how many of those pieces, our blood won't accept it.

Y/N: Indeed, we are born to be humans. Sacrificing humanity for power is disgusting and pathetic.

James: Your starting to sound Uncle Vergil again brother.

Y/N: *sighs* Sorry again.

Lena's sacred gear, Miera forms on her right hand and spoke to the older Trinity siblings.

Miera: One more thing descendants of Trinity, keep an eye out from the Gremory family. Knowing them, they might do something stupid.

James: Gladly noted Miera.

Y/N: Thanks for the tip. Me and Orion will be always the Alpha of all dragons!

Orion: That is correct partner. My pride as a dragon will never break. Joining in a peerage is unacceptable!

James: *chuckles* Looks like some devils will cry out in pain if they mess with us.

Fafnir: Should I ready our own torture chamber partner?

James: Patience Fafnir, the time for that will come.

Lena: Since our training is done and our Uncle Sephiroth is back to terrorize the 3 factions again, it's free time!

Y/N: Phew! His training is brutal. But that training molded and formed what we are today. We should thank him as well.

James: And never forget our parents who raised us well and healthy before exposing us to the supernatural.

The other Trinity siblings nodded in agreement.

Lena: By the way, what's the plan?

James: Dad told us that he enrolled us in Kuoh Academy.

Y/N: *groans* Out of all places, why school? I mean we already lived for 600+ years, why needed more education? And second, I HATE SCHOOL!

Lena: Yeah he's right. And it's previously a all girl school, now they are also accepting male students.

James: I believe that dad might want us to see and gain information on what's the current state of the 3 factions.

Y/N: *sighs* As long as it goes to the plan, fine. By the way whose territory is Kuoh Academy?

Lena: Sitri ad Gremory family.

James: Pffttt, dad told me they were his b#cthes during his prime years. No doubt about it, they WILL be our b#tches soon.

Y/N: Language!

Lena:  F*ck the language.

James: Now all is planned, who wants to duel with me in UNO?

Y/N: Your already looking at him brother. Let's change.

The Trinity Siblings stood up and heading outside. As they were heading to the exit, Y/N's phone is ringing as the younger Trinity siblings look at Y/N.

Y/N: Hey you 2, you can go first, I gotta talk.

James already knows who it is as he smirks.

Fafnir: As the children says in online: Get gud.

James: I never know that our brother will get laid by 2 girls. *smirks*

Lena: Your one lucky man Y/N. *smiles*

Y/N: I know I know, my mother is keep telling me when to have grandchildren. She wants to be a grandmother already.

Orion: Press F for the p*ssies we are going to destroy!

He mentally dismisses Orion's ranting as he answers the phone and...

Y/N: Hello darling!

*With Lightning*

Lightning or rather in real name, Claire is seen wearing her casual outfit as she is seen talking to Y/N on her cellphone and sits on her bed.

Claire: Oh hey Y/N. 

Y/N: What ya call me honey?

Hearing Y/N's gentle, yet strong voice is enough to make Claire blush a little on her face before speaking up to Y/N.

Claire: Just checking up on you Y/N. How's your training?

Y/N: Oh man, I have a lot of tricks on my sleeves Claire. Can't wait to show it to ya!

Claire: Is that so Y/N? Do you think that you can beat me this time?

Y/N: Yep! I have one more trick. In the bed~ Your gonna love it~

Claire blushes red, as she remembers how big his "sword" is.

Claire: *blushing* I-idiot.

Y/N: Hehe, but I AM your idiot~ Anyways, are you free today?

Claire: Yes, it's my day off, why?

Y/N: How about me, you and Mikasa have one date today? Since you agreed that you 2 will share.

Claire: Hmm. *smiles* Sure. Don't keep a woman waiting all right?

Y/N: *chuckles* I don't have a record of being late Claire. You know me.

Their talk went on for a hour, talking about how their status is, their jobs right now, and family related talk to each other. Her role as a Savior is still hidden to the 3 factions, but when Y/N will go in and face the supernatural, she will join in and stand besides Y/N.

Y/N: All right then, it's settled darling. Love you Claire.

Claire: I love you 3000 Y/N.

Y/N: *chuckles* You won't stop watching aren't ya?

Claire: *giggles* Nope. I will contact Mikasa if she's free today for our date.

Y/N: Thanks Claire.

*With Y/N*

Y/N ended the call with a big grin on his face. He has a date with his 2 favorite girls. Y/N came out from the training room to reveal his father Elias and his younger brother James, waiting patiently for him.

Elias: Well well, my son looks very happy. *grinning*

Fafnir: James, when will you ever get a girl? Do you even know the definition of: Get laid?

James: 'Who knows? My type of girl is small, cute, loves to eat sweets and treats.

Fafnir: If the FBI caught you, I ain't helping ya.

Elias: Now let us help ya in that date of yours son.

Y/N: You know that I can take care of myself right dad?

James: Brother, are you seriously going to wear your battle trench coat in your date?

Y/N: ......Fine. Help me here.

Elias: All right. *grins* We are going to release the man out of you!

*Time skip to the date*

Y/N POV

Right now I am wearing a formal outfit for my date. It consists of a simple T shirt with a short sleeved coat on it, and a regular pants and rubber shoes. I am waiting on the restaurant that me, Lightning and Mikasa picked.

As I reach my phone in my pocket, I heard a familiar voice.

???: Looking for someone Y/N~?

???: Our darling is here.~

I turned back to see..... Claire and Mikasa... on their... Beautiful outfits.

Y/N:

Claire giggles as she grabs her packed tissues and cleans Y/N's nosebleed while Mikasa watches in amusement.

Y/N: My god! Why didn't you tell me that you 2 are going to wear dress!?

Mikasa: If we do that, it will be a kill joy.

Mikasa giggles. To other people, she seems cold and emotionless, but when she's with Y/N, she can expresses her emotions properly with him. Unusual isn't?

Claire: Now that is done, we can go to our date properly Y/N.

Y/N: Right. I'm going to order our food. What order do you want girls?

Author: A little information, Lightning (Claire) and Mikasa made a deal that they will share Y/N together and... formed a contract. Don't ask why.

Claire: Pasta and Soda please. *smiles*

Mikasa: One big burger and fries for me honey.

Orion: Who would thought, Mikasa Ackerman, one of the bad ass females that ever existed, eats s#it tons of food! I think she wants more than food Y/N! You know what I mean?

Y/N: 'I know Orion.'

Y/N stood up as he went to the counter and he saw a female staff in the other side as she smiles.

Female Staff: Good afternoon sir! My name is Emma and what would you order?

Y/N: 1 (favorite food), 1 pasta and Soda, and 1 big burger and fries ma'am. That's all. *smiles*

Emma: Oh really? How about something else besides food~? And besides your quite handsome~ Tell me, are you seeing someone?~

Y/N saw her giving a seductive look. On the other hand, Y/N is shaking as he felt 2 murderous aura behind him. It was Lightning and Mikasa glaring at the female staff while gritting their teeth.

Orion: Your f*cked Y/N. Time to use my specialty: NIGERUNDAYO!!!

Orion's connection to Y/N disappeared, meaning that he left Y/N for now as Lightning and Mikasa approaches the counter menacingly.

Y/N: 'Oh crap baskets-"

*SMASH*

Both Lightning and Mikasa grabs Y/N's hair and smashes it on the table counter as he groans in pain.

Y/N: OW! What was that for!?

Claire turned into a cold Lightning as she glares at the female staff.

Claire: Actually he's with us. DATING with us!

Mikasa: My specialty is slicing flesh. Try do anything to our Y/N, I will slice you.

Claire and Mikasa: *glaring* Got it memorized?

Emma: *shrinks into a 5 year old and cowers* Y-y-y-y-yes ma'am...

Claire: *nods* Good girl.

Mikasa: *forms a small smile* Good.

Y/N: I didn't even do anything!

*SMACK*

Claire smacks Y/N's head, silencing him.

Claire: Hush now darling.

Y/N: 'Gimme a f*cking break. ORION YOU TRAITOR!!!!!'

On Y/N's thoughts, you can hear Orion whistling innocently, never minding what's happening to his partner.

*Time skip brought to you by KING CRIMSON-*

No one POV

After their date, Y/N, Claire and Mikasa is seen walking out together in the silent nights in the park. When they were walking, Y/N stops in his tracks, making Claire and Mikasa alerted.

Orion: Heads up Y/N, I feel presence of fallen angels here.

Y/N: Girls, prepare I felt someone is here.

Both girls nodded as Claire switches to her schema outfit: The Knight of Etro outfit.

Mikasa uses her requip magic thanks to Y/N's training for her as she summons 2 technological daggers as Lightning and Mikasa stood back to back.

Y/N: Whoever out there, show yourself!

Silence hangs on the park as the 3 is on their combat stance. Y/N heard a movement as he uses requip magic and whips out one of his favorite sword crimson blitz.

He sliced 3 incoming Light spears as Lightning morphs her gunblade in gun form and shoots the area where the light spear is thrown.

???: GAHH!

The unknown person, no a fallen angel is revealed hiding in the shadows to reveal.

???: H-HOW!?

Y/N: Looks like we found the bird stalking us girls.

The wounded fallen angel crawls away and flaps his fallen wings. Before he can even fly, Mikasa throws 2 daggers to the fallen angel, one in his wings and one in the legs.

???: GAHHHH!

Y/N, Lightning and Mikasa walks towards to the crawling fallen angel as Y/N stomps his right hand, making him scream in pain.

Author: FYI, you trained Mikasa and her ability is to create and summon weapons she encountered.

Y/N: Do you know that stalking is never a good idea? Especially to us?

Orion: Yeah. It's a crime you know? Does the 3 factions turned into idiots during my time as a sacred gear?

???: S-STOP! *screams in pain*

Lightning: Who are you?

Dohnaseek: D-D-Dohnaseek! *screams*

Mikasa: Why are you stalking us? And 2, invading a devil territory will start a war. A pointless war am I right?

The wounded fallen angel's eyes widen when she said that. Y/N stomps harder his right arm, making him scream in pain.

Y/N: I'll give you a chance Dohnaseek. I let you live if you stop following and spying us. If you don't...

Y/N's eyes glows blue with silver aura as he glares to the wounded fallen angel.

Y/N and Orion: I'm gonna rip those wings and body of yours and display it on my "collection". Do you understand!?

Dohnaseek nodded in rapid pace as Y/N knocked him out.

Y/N: Hang on a second girls.

Y/N forms his sacred gear as Orion speaks to him.

Orion: What is it partner?

Y/N: Stop time for a while. Stop for 9 seconds.

Orion: On it!

Y/N raises his sacred gear as the gem on the middle glows. Y/N shouted.

Y/N: ZA WARUDO!

Everything stops as Y/N stopped time, on his world of stopped time, Lightning and Mikasa is one of the people that can move on his world of stopped time.

Orion: Do you really have to do that partner?

Y/N: Girls listen up, the time has come.

Mikasa: Time for what?

Y/N: Time for humanity to rise. These 3 factions have been playing humanity for a long time and someone has to stop that.

Lightning: *nods* Not only that, the devils acquired the red dragon emperor. And the white dragon is still somewhere.

Y/N: I know. It's time.

Lightning: Yes. For your family, time is a very essential material, hence Orion chooses you.

Orion: Yes. Y/N is worthy and deemed to use my power. And partner.

Y/N: What is it Orion?

Orion: What's our next move?

Y/N: *sighs* As much I hate, me, James and Lena are going to Kuoh. And there we will show them the true power of a human.

Mikasa: I will do everything in my power to help you Y/N. Just remember that we have your back.

Lightning: I will stand on your side Y/N.

Both Lightning and Mikasa kisses his cheeks as Y/N blushes a little.

Y/N: Never thought that you were sweet on the inside. Let's go.

Y/N, Lightning and Mikasa walks together as time resumes.

Y/N: *thoughts* Good thing they never knew I'm a Trinity. Yet. Knowing them, they might do something stupid. That I might incinerate them.

*Time skip brought to you by Y/N flexing his 8 packed abs as Lightning and Mikasa are drooling*

Y/N POV

Y/N: All right give me the details.

After I encountered Dohnaseek, I take Lightning and Mikasa to their respective homes. Right now, James and Lena are giving me the details of our current situation right now.

James: A few days earlier, Issei that f*cking and no good pervert is reincarnated as a devil by Rias Gremory and a nun named: Asia Argento is reincarnated as well, as her bishop.

Y/N: I see. Continue.

Lena: If we are gonna compare their strength to ours, we are gonna say that we can beat them with ease.

James: Not to mention that the fallen angels are invading the devil's territory.

Y/N: Now now. Our plan will go on. Patience is the key. Is that all?

James: Thats it. So when we will go and proceed to the plan?

Y/N: Mom and Dad gave us the go signs. So we can start tomorrow.

Lena: Right. And we should check our temper and patience. Kuoh academy is full of perverts.

James: Y/N, if I encounter that disgrace Issei and continues to annoy me, hold me back.

Y/N: Just don't kill... Yet.

James: Not making any promises brother.

Lena: Same here brother. I "try" to keep my patience on that pervert.

Y/N: Noted. Let's pack up before we sleep. We go to Kuoh Academy tomorrow.

The Trinity Siblings nodded as they pack their stuff they needed before they sleep. 

*In a Unknown location*

No one POV

A man with a rider motorcycle is seen watching the silent nights of Kuoh academy as he opens his eyes.

???: Looks like my nephew and niece had made their move.

He wears his motorcycle gloves before handind out the grip on his bike.

???: Might give them a visit and gifts.

He opens his wallet to see him and the Trinity siblings smiling in the picture. He smiles before putting the wallet on the small container. He smiles and...

???: Let's ride.

The Ghost Rider is one of the Trinity Sibling's uncle. He spins his motorcycle and rides away as fire trails left on his bike.

-End of chapter

Author: The Trinity Family will bring Humanity to the top! Before they do that, they must plan slowly and carefully.

InsaneLord3 genesis25250 nathancarter25

Before we finish this chapter. I have a poll for you need to vote.

A. Be Nice to Issei

OR

B. Suffer Issei

Vote everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 972 54
After confusing a dangerous monster for a real wizard, Luz is left a little depressed with how gullible she's been. So after walking aimlessly throug...
485K 7.5K 25
[Cover photo made by @TimmyShadowKing] Y/N L/N rides to kuoh town for a new life along with his sister to escape a deal he made a long time ago but l...
9.8K 196 32
When his family is murdered at the hands of his older brother Itachi, Sasuke Uchiha embarks on a path of revenge. But as he forges powerful bonds in...
603K 8.8K 40
Y/n L/n is the son of Dante and Trish, They send him to Yokai Academy because he always cause trouble at the Human Schools because of his looks that...