The Troubles of Herobrine's C...

By MineralFox

This is the sequel to ' The Daughter of Herobrine' please read that one first so you don't get confused. I wi... More

Sequil to Daughter of Herobrine
Prolog
Da begining
I see the gates!
Hi
Look who else showed up
le Hunger Deans
Hey Min
Double Trouble Boil and Bubble
Lovey dovey? What?
Lets Party!
The warning was given
Darkness
Here's the traitor
The second half!
There will be murder
Breaking out
I dont have a name right now
an invitation?
Can there really be a...Rescue?
Double trouble
Heartbeat
And it was...
Back at the castle
We need to talk. Now
Red shirts: most dangerous job in the star fleet
Something's happened
The last stand (not really)
Funeral Preparations
You've got to be kidding
wakey wakey eggs and- shoot!
A dogs best friend
Ita over?
Nothing but a dream? Ha. More like a nightmare
How many times are they going to be thrown in a cell for potatoes sake?!
oops
The actual end.
Next book title choosing
New book name!
Next book! (Continued)

Almost the end

2.9K 112 113
By MineralFox

A/N let's just jump right in! Songs this chapter are:

(A) Clocks- Coldplay
(B) Battle Cry- Imagine Dragons
(C) Wide Awake- Katy Perry (I'm open to suggestions for this one. Not sure if it fits right) 
(D) People Like Us- Kelly Clarkson

"yay!"

---------------------

(A)

"Jonas! That was the greatest idea ever!" Fluffy called from the back of the group as they made their way down the street.

"Thanks!" Jonas called back laughing. "But I just called them, gotta thank Jack for everything else" he said poing back to the group of endermen following them through the streets. Every once in a while, as they were joking around, one would scare a person but since it was the middle of the night that wasn't too big a problem.

"It was nothing" Jack, the tallest of them, said. "anything to help Phil's kid" he smirked. The others let up a whoop of agreement and both groups burst into laughing.

"So where we going from here?" One of the others asked "Just wandering the night until morning or what?"

"Depends on where we are" Kye said from the front. She held a map infront of her as she walked. "And which kingdom. What street was that?" she asked pointing a road running next to them.

"Oh don't worry so much" Endra said clapping a hand to her back "I'll just fly up and see" And before anyone could object she jumped into the air and flew off over the buildings.

"Endra!" Kye looked up worried. Nova chuckled wallking by her side.

"She'll be fine" He said reassuring "nothing out there that she cant handle"

"yea, but what will these people say when they see a dragon flying through their skies?" she asked still looking up. He shrugged.

"Who ever they are they'll be surpriesd" he said "who knows for sure though?"

Fluffy groaned "anyone else have a killer headache?" he clutched his head as he stumbled forward. Quartz rolled her eyes

"Here" She said pulling out a bottle of milk from her purse "Drink this"

Fluffy took the milk confused and looked at her "Why do you have a bottle of milk in your purse?" Quartz shrugged.

"It helps with a lot more than you'd think" she said walking past.

"Is your purse refrigerated or something?" Nova asked looking at her. Kye smacked his arm.

"What?" he asked "I was just wondering. I thought you had to keep milk cold"

"It's still cold Nova" Quartz rolled her eyes "Of course I'd keep it cold. I don't want to kill anyone with food poisoning"

"I don't think warm milk would give us food poisoning" Kye laughed. "Unless it was the type of warm milk left out in the sun or a long time"

"I think you might be right about that" Nova chuckles. Fluffy nodded behind him.

"Yea, that stuff tastes nasty" he said taking a swig of milk "This is definitely better than sun milk" Quartz smirked.

"Told you" she said with a playful nudge. Fluffy laughed.

"You two are so weird" Budder rolled his eyes. Fluffy smirked at him mischeviously.

"Hey guys" he turned to the others, "I have an idea"

"Oh boy" Kelly sighed "What is it this time?"

"Why do you all assume the worst?" Fluffy asked smirking "Am I really that bad?"

The others looked at each other, shifting uncomfortably. Fluffy frowned and turned back.

"Fluffy" Quartz walked up to him "It's not that, its just- you had a lot to drink. We're not sure what'll happen"

"That just adds to the surprise" He said in a sad voice.

"What's your idea Fluffy?" Budder asked. It was more to get him out of the bad mood rather than curiousity or actually being curious.

It worked though, Fluffy perked up at the question.

"How about we split up and explore?" He grinned "I'll go with Quartz, Kelly and Connor can go together and so on. We'll go in pairs" His smile was almost as big as his face as he laid out the plan "Once we get bored or find out where we are we'll call each other. Sound good?" He asked looking around.

Everyone looked like they were thinking. It did seem like a good idea, there wouldnt be too much of a problem either since they'd be in pairs so they'd be safe too. Nothing seemed to be able to go wrong.

"Yea" Sydney said nodding "yea, that actually sounds really cool" she smiled "Jonas Is with me!"

"You got it fox tail" Fluffy said, beaming as he pointed at her. "everyone can grab their partner. We'll meet back here at sunrise if we dont find a hotel or somewhere to sleep"

Everyone nodded and ran off in different Directions.

---------------
(B)
(Kye)

From looking around, it looked like they had wandered off into the better part of the place. She and Nova walked side by side down the street as the neon signs cast their multi colored lights on them.

"You know" Nova said breaking the peaceful silence between them "He actually came up with a really good idea this time" he smiled down at Kye.

"Yea, for being so scatterbrained half the time it was a really good idea" She agreed. The silence returned for a fleeting moment.

It was broken again, this time by a ringing sound. She pulled out her phone and looked at it confused.

"Did they already find out where we are?" Nova asked curious. She shook her head.

"No, it's not them" She said flipping open the phone "Hello?"

"Kye?" The voice on the other end asked. Kye's eyes widened.

"Creed?! How'd you get my number?" She asked stunned. It wasn't every day a kid purposefully calls you, especially your WAY younger cousins.

"I dont know" he answered "Momma left it on the frigde I think"

"Why are you calling?" Kye asked looking up still stunned. Nova watched with a mix of curiousity and confusion.

"Could you come over?" Creed asked "We need some help"

Kye went cold. Help. What kind of help?

"Whaat do you need help with?" She tried to keep her voice calm but panic was rising. If their dad found out they asked her for help and she didn't- no. It wouldn't come to that. She waited but there was only silence on the other side of the call.

"Our babysitter was trying to kill us" He said finally. Kye let out a sigh of relief. At least, it would have been had it not stuck in the throat half way.

"What do you mean?"

--------------
(C)

Lora groan from a sharp, piercing pain from the back of her head. Something didn't feel right either. Her head felt heavy for some reason. Like all the blood was rushing to her head. Something else felt off too, like something had left.

It took some effort to open her eyes and even when she did she had to shut them again. A beam of light flashed in her eyes leaving spots after it left. From the small glimpse she got she saw she was hanging upside down in a stone room. Great. She could only guess where.

A steel door banged open. On instinct she went limp, pretending to still be unconscious. She listened closely as footsteps approached. Another door opened, this time the one to her cell. The person had just walked in when the first door opened. It was accompanied by another set of footsteps, this time faster and, if it's even possible, sounding more excited. There was a yip and Lora had to stop from opening her eyes in surprise.

"Shh" the first person whispered "No bark Pip"

Lora couldn't stop the smirk. She opened her eyes and looked down at Angel. A dog stood next to her side; although, it was more of a puppy than a dog. Angel stepped back in surprise.

"You're awake" She said with a small smile.

"Yea, could you untie me?" Lora asked.

"You wont try anything will you?" Angel asked, her eyes narrowing slightly "Colin'll get you again if you do"

Lora laughed "I promise I wont try anything" She felt lighter, almost happier. But happiness wasn't something that stayed with her long.

Angel nodded "okay. Pip bite!"

Lora's eyes widened as the dog sprang up and ran towards her. She cringed waiting to feel the fangs bite into her neck. But it didn't come.

Instead, she fell on her head.

"good boy!" Angel cooed ruffling the puppies hair. Pip ran in circles, one peice of teh rope dangling from his mouth.

"smart dog" Lora said watching. Angel smiled over.

"Creed and I have been training him" she smiled "He's really good at catching rabbits too"

"Great to know" Lora laughed. She smiled and tried to sit in a non-threatening way "Why'd you tie me up down here though? Actually" she stopped rethinking "How'd you tie me up down here?"

Angel shrugged "Creed, Colin and I dragged you down and I levetated you up. We tied you with a rope" That explained the pounding on the back of her head. Lora smirking imagining that.

"Where is your brother?" she asked curious. Angel smiled

"Upstairs calling Kye" She said standing up "Let's go upstairs"

She didnt even need to say that before Lora was bounding up the steps.

By the time she reached the kitchen Creed had already set down the phone and was eating a bowl of cereal. He smiled a mouthful of cheerios as they came up.

"You'r eup!" He said excited, his words slightly slurred.

"Dont talk with your mouthful" Lora scolded "it's not polite-"

Creed stuck out his tongue.

"EEWW!" Angel laughed falling back "That's gross"

Lora sighed "It's way past your bedtimes. Come on, off to bed" she tried hurding them upstiars.

"But we've got to wait for Kye" Creed said swallowing "She said not to go anywhere with you until she got here"

This was going to be harder than she thought "Well, did she say anything about your mother putting her in charge?"

"No but-" Creed started. Lora shook her head cutting him off.

"Then what I say will go" She shooed them up "You're mom told you to listen to me remember?"

"But that's before you tried killing us" Creed countered. Lora thought for a moment.

"That was my protection against the mobs. I wasn't going to hurt you" She put on a smile "I've got to walk home in the dark after all"

"oh" Creed said looking down "Sorry we destroyed them then"

Lora patted his head "it's alright, but it's time you go to bed" a thought came to her "where's your friend?"

"He's asleep already" Angel said trying not to yawn "He falls asleep easy"

"Where's he sleeping?" Lora asked. "Just so I can check on him"

Creed's eyes narrowed slightly, from being tired or suspision Lora couldn't tell.

"Bathroom" Angel replied not thinking. The tiredness was growing too strong as she stumbled up the steps towards their bedroom "He's in the tub"

Lora nodded following "Thanks sweetie" She smiled picking her up. Creed followed her into the room. She set Angel on one of the beds and tucked her in.

"good night" Angel said yawning. She was asleep before Lora could respond.

Creed climbed into the other bed and slipped under the covers silently. Lora walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You alright?" She asked quietly, something seemed off. He shrugged and rolled over.

"Yea" he replied softly "just tired"

Lora smirked "I know when people are lying you know" Creed looked over his shoulder at her curiously.

"you can?" He asked.

She nodded "I can" she smiled gently "Now what's wrong?"

Creed shrugged "just sad" he mumbled "Dad hasn't been around. What if he forgot about us?" his eyes glittered with tears.

Lora look at him with a pitying smile "Him? Forget about you?" she laughed lightly, trying to get him to feel better "even I'm not going to forget about you two. There's no way in the aither he forgot about you two"

"You sure?" Creed asked. Lora nodded with a smile.

"I'm sure of it" She said "Now get some sleep. Your dad will be home before you know it" she stood up to leave.

"Good night" Creed called. She stopped and looked back.

"Good night Creed" She smiled and closed the door.

----------------------
(D)
(Quartz)

After the group split up, she had followed Fluffy towards what he had said would be the middle of the town. How exactly he knew that she didn't know but it was worth a shot. She had her phone in her hand as they walked, just in case any of the others called to tell them where they were or if there was an emergency evac. Either of which she wanted to be ready for. They had been walking for a while with the sounds of the city in the background keeping them company.

"Hey" Fluffy said looking over "Remember that time our dad's barged in on us playing Jenga and they knocked it over?" He asked. Quartz laughed remembering and at the fact that nothing around them had reminded him of that, he was just that random.

"Yea" She said smiling "that was the night before Crystal disappeared too wasn't it?" she asked curious. Fluffy nodded.

"I think it was" He smiled with a far away look "Your face was hilarious though, you were so mad your eyes flashed purple" He smirked.

Quartz rolled her red eyes "It was the light I swear. If you're implying I've got some enderdragon in me you're wrong you furry"

Fluffy put a hand over his heart "That hurts you know" He said before he started to fake cry very, very badly.

Quartz tried to keep from laughing but, like all the other times he was like this, she couldn't.

"I didn't mean anything from that" she said taking his hand. "You know that you big baby" she joked.

Fluffy smiled back miraculously getting over his crying fit. "Yea, I know" He shrugged and looked around "You hungry? Something smells really good over here" He said sniffing.

Quartz rolled her eyes again "yea, let's go get something to eat" she smiled and lead the way down the sidewalk.

"Hey remember that time we were digging through your dad's closet?" Fluffy asked following "and we found that checkered jacket?"

Quartz nodded "Yea, and we took it out to ask him" she laughed "he got so mad at us for that. Especially since Bajan was there. Oh, that was awkward" she snickered.

"Totally" Fluffy nodded in agreement "we also found a pair of Sky's glasses didn't we? And a spell book from Seto's"

"Yea, those were weird too" Quartz nodded "who knew we would get into so much trouble as kids"

Fluffy smirked "Or keep it up all the way through high school and into College" Quartz laughed.

"Can't forget those pranks either" She said waving a finger "The squid tank in Budder's bedroom"

"Or the pudding on the steps" Fluffy smirked "that caused a lot of problems"

"Oh yea it did" She smiled. "SO many things went wrong with that though" Fluffy nodded and stopped.

"I think this is the place" He said turning to look through the windows of a Chinese restaurant. Inside there were only a few people sitting at the small, four seat tables and booths. The Cherry blossom wall paper was peeling towards the ceiling, the fishtank looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while and, all in all, the place wasn't in the best condition to be a restaurant.

"This place?" Quartz asked Skeptically. Fluffy nodded and was already walking in.

"It smells really good" Fluffy shrugged. Quartz took another glance at it through the window and walked in to join him. She followed him in and to one of the booths.

"This isn't that bad actually" Quartz said looking up again.

"yea, there's so many good things too" Fluffy said, eyes glued to the menu. Quartz rolled her eyes.

"You're always thinking about food aren't you?" She smirked.

"Huh? Sorry, i didn't hear what you said" He replied holding back a smirk.

"Oh boy" Quartz laughed just as the waiter came up.

--------

"So what kingdom do you think this is?" Budder asked. He looked over at Crystal who was staring up at the starless city sky.

"No idea" she shrugged. "I've been to most when I travelled with Steve but I don't think this was one" she sighed looking down "Or they remodeled"

Budder shrugged "every place has been rebuilding lately. There were a lot of storms three years ago"

"Really?" Crystal asked. "They weren't that bad in our kingdom"

"Our?" Budder raised an eyebrow. Crystal held back a blush.

"Kye and I's" She said "That's what I meant"

"Sure you did" Budder smirked. "How was it? Running your own kingdom I mean"

Crystal shrugged "Really hard actually, everyone's always asking what to do with even the smallest of things" she sighed "There wasn't ever a break from it really. No way to get away from it all"

"I'm guessing you didn't enjoy it" Budder said smiling at her.Crystal shrugged.

"It was in the middle. It's cool being in control of everything, but on the flip side-" She shook her head "It's a lot of work"

Budder nodded "Dad keeps saying the same thing. How I have to start preparing so I can take over and everything" he chuckled "He expects me to take up the fight against the squids too"

"Are you?" Crystal asked curious. That was a huge thing, taking over a kingdom that big had to be unnerving.

"I dont know" Budder shrugged "I might eventually but when I do start ruling, more than I do now" He smirked at the joke "I'll probably look for peace instead"

Crystal nodded and smiled "I'm sure you'll do great either way" she leaned against his side lightly.

Budder smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

The moment was broken by a scream from above and a very much unconsious Endra falling from the sky only to crash a few blocks north of them.

----------------------

A/N Dun,dun DUN! Who's kingdome do you think that is? Who do you think shot Endra down? What happened to Lora and why is she soft now?! That will all (Probably) be answered next chapter.

Sorry for the wait. I was pretty busy this last week with Thanksgiving (I'm american if you haven't guessed yet), my birthday and taking my drivers test which I passed. Also teachers have thought it'd be a great idea to stack on homework right before break and also give a ton right after all the while tramatizing the students! Yay!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you in the last one!

SEE YA Foxes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1K 27
**This is the second book in this series. If you didn't read the first one, you will be greatly lost!** You, the girlfriend of Herobrine, have notice...
73.9K 2.2K 23
Steve, an accomplished and adventure-seeking player, has lived his life too peacefully in his village as exciting news of the Nether update has him d...
2.2K 71 23
A collection of events mentioned throughout the Daughter of a Monster series. From Liam's capture to Tara's disappearance, things that happened long...
8.2K 236 13
Steve has spawned in the world of Minecraft,no memories,no recollecting thoughts of his past. He was alone in this world. Yet,Herobrine. He wouldn't...