Truth Or Dare With Michael Ja...

By MoonWalkerFan1998

A truth or dare book where you can dare the King Of POP to do anything that you want. Or you can ask him a qu... More

Introduction
Dare
Dare Two
Truth
Truth
Dare
Truth
Dare
Dare
Dare
Dare
Dare
Dare
Dare
Dare
Truth
Dare
Truth
Dare
Truth
Dare
Dare
Dare
Dare
Dare
Dare
Dare
Dare
Dare

Dare

2.6K 38 96
By MoonWalkerFan1998

Michael: I have another dare...and it says that I have to—-Oh god. 🤭☺️

Me: I'm a little bit embarrassed about this dare...

Michael: *blushes* If you're not comfortable with it, then we don't have to do the dare...

Me: NO! We must do the dare! *rips off clothes revealing my underwear and bra*

Michael: *grins playfully, shutting and locking the door to his bedroom*

Me: Oh please...I WANT YOU SO BAD MICHAEL!

Michael: *rips open a condom* Aw, somebody's getting impatient...Ohhhhhh my god!

Me: *pushes MJ to the bed and licks his turning on spot, aka his belly*

Michael: *nimbles the soft spot on my neck, and a hickey appears*

Me: Mmmm-mmm...I'm ready when you are Applehead...

Michael: *chuckles playfully*

Me: *wraps my lips around MJ's d*ck*

*The next day...*

Michael: That was the best feeling I've ever had in my entire life...

Me: *giggles* You're a good sex buddy...

Michael: ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 228 10
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
4.5K 71 18
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
171K 5.6K 200
โ ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ โž โ™ฏ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๊œŸ๊œ โŒ‡ ใ€Ÿฯฏฯƒินฮฏษ• ฯƒฮทฮต แทˆ๐–กบ๐Ÿ“ T...