Genma Shiranui x reader {lemo...

By lhatake87

Here's some love for Genma! You seem to want something from Genma, is he willing to give it? Read and find ou... More

More Than A Sleepover
Permenant

Sleepovers

5.6K 149 118
By lhatake87

Here I am, after midnight, knocking on a mans door. Okay, here I am, after midnight, drunk, knocking on a mans door. Not just any man, a man that I've been attracted too for some time now. I guess I've known him about 10 years now. That would've made me 15 at the time I suppose.

We weren't really "close" for those 10 years. My brother is 7 years older than me, just like the Special Jonin I'm waiting to open the door. My brother always told me to let things go, not to follow through on my urges; he could read me easily. So, I was usually just tagging along with my brother. But now, we've gotten closer over the last couple of years. We work together often, even hang out together.

"Y/n?" The sleepy looking brunette glanced at me curiously.

"G-Genma, I'm sorry for coming so late. I should've just gone home." I turned to leave.

"No." He called, "No, it's okay. There's a storm coming, just come in." To his point, thunder clapped in the distance.

Genma stepped out of the way and let me enter his apartment. I heard him close the door behind me, securing the lock. I turned to face him and took in the sight before me.

His hair was messy, I woke him up. Headband and vest hanging by the door. Signature senbon sheathed into the door jam, one of the many homes he has for them. Shirtless, and knee length, loose, sweatpants that made me wonder how they were even still on.

I had gone out with friends, so I was in attire Genma doesn't frequently see me in. His eyes danced across my body. My h/l, h/c hair down, which is unusual for me. Exposed collarbones with the off the shoulder f/c blouse, exposing a few inches of my toned stomach. My shorts matched my top perfectly, seductively short, and tight. Finished off by a simple pair of black sandals.

He approached me slowly, hesitating it seemed. Once in front of me, he reached up and placed his hands on my upper arms.

"Are you okay?" Genma finally asked.

I nodded, "I'm fine. I just, I wanted to see you. That's all. I didn't realize how late it was. I'm sorry."

"Did something happen tonight? You said you were going out."

"No. Nothing happened." I looked up into Genma's warm, brown eyes with my own e/c ones.

I felt myself lean in, pushing myself upwards. Am I really going to kiss him? I softly pressed my lips to his. I could feel him tense slightly, so I pulled away abruptly. My face heated with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry! I didn't- I just-"

I was cut off by Genma pulling towards him roughly. His lips crashing to mine. I felt his hand push into my hair, his other on my hip. It seemed like he was restraining himself. I pressed myself to him fully, my arms around his neck, both hands caressing his silky, brown hair.

He pushed me away gently, but sternly, holding me at arms length. "You're drunk." Genma noted.

"I had a few drinks tonight." I shrugged.

"Y/n," he warned, "I know you and your tolerance."

"I have a high tolerance!" I pouted.

A heavy sigh escaped his lips. "We're not doing this."

Tears threaten to spill almost immediately. "Why?" I choked out. "Am I not good enough for you? Am I too young? Am I not strong enough? Are you worried about my brother? Wha-"

"Stop." I was immediately silenced. "None of that. I want you sober. Then we'll talk."

He stepped away from me and walked into his kitchen. I rubbed my eyes shamefully and followed him. He was making tea.

"I'll just go Genma."

"No. You'll stay. I'll sleep on the couch. First, some tea."

The couch. Humph.

"Did you say something?"

"Uh, no. But you don't have to sleep on the couch. It's your house. I can sleep on the couch."

He turned to face me, "Is this where I say 'no' again, and then you offer for us to share the bed?"

I crossed my arms in a huff and puffed my cheeks.

"So cute." I hear Genma whisper. "Here, drink it."

I rolled my eyes but took the cup. I sat at his island while he stood.

"Thank you." I mumbled sheepishly.

"You're welcome, y/n."

He washed our mess in silence. Then a sudden realization hit me. Ugh, what the hell am I going to sleep in?

"Uh, Genma?"

"Yes?" He turned as he was drying his hands.

"Can I borrow a shirt?"

He chuckled deeply, I groaned in annoyance and arousal. "Of course. Come on."

He clasped my hand in his and guided me to his bedroom. I've napped here before, but I still felt anxious. I sat on the edge of his bed, watching his back muscles ripple. Fuck. Genma turned and walked to me. He held out a shirt for me, I took it slowly.

"Thanks." I said quietly.

He simply shook his head and walked out of the room. I stood and slipped my shorts off, remembering I decided to be bold tonight and wear no panties. I'm an idiot. I shrugged, oh well. I pulled my shirt off and folded it, placing it with my shorts on his night stand. Pulling the shirt over my head, vision obscured by the navy blue fabric, I didn't see Genma come back in.

"Fuck." I heard his deep voice growl.

In a haste, I pulled the shirt down roughly. Glaring at him, I turned around. I smirked in triumph and tested my luck. I stretched slowly, extending my arms above my head. His shirt barely covering half my ass now.

"Uhh, are you- are you not wearing any underwear?" He stuttered a little getting the question out.

"Hmm?" I hummed, looking over my shoulder, "oh, I didn't wear any tonight."

I dropped my arms nonchalantly. I bent forward to move his sheet and blanket back. I put one knee on the bed and then, teasingly slow, crawled into the bed. I faced towards Genma, pulling the covers up.

"Joining me?" I asked, glancing to see the slight bulge in his sweatpants.

"Not tonight." He cleared his throat, "Good night, y/n."

I sighed, "Good night."

I snuggled into his bed, breathing deeply to take in his scent. So warm. So relaxing. So soothing. I drifted off to sleep quickly.

I awoke feeling groggy. I laid still, not wanting to move from the warmth of the bed I was in. I bolted up. Genma's bed! I glanced behind me to find myself still alone. I sighed, I really made a fool of myself. A slight knock at the bedroom door snapped me from my thoughts.

"Morning." I called as he opened the door.

"Morning, y/n. Did you sleep well?" Genma smiled brightly at me.

I nodded slowly. He was still only his is low hanging sweatpants.

"Do you feel okay?"

He walked in and sat next to me. The sheet still covered my legs, so we sat hip to hip.

"Fine, silly. I told you I have a high tolerance."

"So you remember?" He pushed the subject, like I expected.

"Last night? Yes."

"Y/n, I-"

"Please don't." I cut him off, "I'll get dressed and leave. We don't have to talk about anything. I apologize for the way I acted."

"So you regret it?" I could see the pain on his face.

I looked down, "No. Not one bit."

"Then stay."

My head snapped up, "What?"

He didn't answer with words. No, this man answered with actions. His amazing lips locked with mine, they fit perfectly. I sighed as I melted into his touch. Genma's tongue danced with mine, winning the duel easily. The emotions we each poured into this long, sensual kiss was maddening.

"Genma." I moaned as his lips traced my jawline to my ear.

"Are you sure?" He whispered.

"Yes."

I felt the cold air hit my skin and I realized I was completely naked. Genma's pants followed suit and we were suddenly both naked under the sheets.

His mouth latched to a nipple immediately. One hand played with the other breast tenderly, while his other hand danced slowly across my stomach. His fingers played with the small patch of h/c curls that made a trail to where I really wanted his hand.

My hands pulled at his hair gently. I arched my back into his mouth, wanting to feel even more of him. I could feel Genma's stiff erection pressed against my leg.

"Ahh!" I gasped as his skilled fingers pinched my clit softly.

"You're soaked already." He cooed, as his fingers traced my lips, "All because of me."

"Always." I whimpered at his touch.

"I've always wondered what you would look like writhing beneath me. Moaning my name." He braced himself one his forearm to look at me.

"Let's find out." I offered.

A smirk graced his lips, "Soon. I want to taste you first."

True to his word, Genma pulled the covers back and placed himself between my legs. He kissed a trail down the valley of my breast, down my stomach and mound.

"Yes." The whisper came from me, encouraging his next move.

He licked hauntingly slow over my folds and pulsing bud. He repeated the action before thrusting his tongue into me quickly. He repeated the action over and over. Of course his mouth is skilled, the senbon toting Jonin should be.

When he moved to suck on my clit, I rocked my hips slowly. I felt a finger at my entrance, so I pushed a little harder, encouraging the action. He complied by pushing one, then two fingers in.

"Gen-Genma! Yes."

He hummed around my clit, sucking harder. It was my undoing. I felt my essence flow as I rode my orgasm.

He slipped his fingers from me and knelt between my legs. I looked down to finally see his member. Oh fuck. Who knew the generally reserved and quiet Jonin would be packing so well. Biggest I've seen by far.

I saw him reach to clean his fingers off, by sucking on them. I sat up quickly, taking his hand into mine, "Let me." I told him.

He quirked a brow, but said nothing.

I took his middle and ring finger into my mouth completely. My tongue rolling across them, sucking harshly.

"Kami." He growled.

The popping sound of his fingers leaving my mouth sounded in the room. I looked up into his eyes, holding his gaze as I pushed him onto his back. I straddled him. Holding his cock in my hand, I lowered myself, slowly taking all of him in. He held my hips, helping guide me.

"Gen."

"Kiss me." He requested, clinching his teeth tightly.

I bent down kissing him passionately. I began rocking my hips slowly. He broke the kiss, instead taking a sensitive bud into his mouth.

"Ah!" I moaned loudly.

I gripped his hair tightly, holding his mouth against me. His hold on my hips became tighter as he began thrusting upwards.

"Don't. Stop." I begged.

A sudden scream coming from me signaled my release. Genma let go of my abused breast and guided me to sit up. He still controlled the pace, thrusting up harshly. I was going to be sore, and I sit care.

"That's it, baby. Cum all over my cock again."

I grabbed my breast, groping myself. "Yes!"

"Touch yourself. Touch your clit."

One hand staying on my breast, the other slid down my stomach to its destination.

"I-I won't- ngh- last."

"Don't."

I came undone again. Juices flowing all over him and then bed. He'd have to change the sheets. He flipped us over without ever pulling out of me. He angled me differently though. While on my back, he slid my right leg over so my knees were touching. He was so deep.

A strangled scream came from me. I heard him groan at the new sensation. His thrusts became sloppy, even harsher than before.

"Gen!" I called again.

"Me too." He grunted.

I felt him twitch, and he thrust a few more times. I watched his face twist in pleasure and the look of complete satisfaction washed over him. He pulled out of me slowly. He collapsed next me, panting heavily like me. We laid facing each other.

"Gen-" I started. I didn't know what to say.

"What's wrong?"

"No!" I corrected, "Nothings wrong. I just," I bit my lip, "Can I have more sleepovers?"

He pulled me to him, bodies pressed together. Genma kisses me gently, lovingly.

"Whenever you want."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 54 7
❝I know that you've got daddy issues, and I do to.❞ in which she fell first. but he fell harder.
463K 11.7K 19
Y/n finds an injured Levi in the forest and takes him into her cottage where they get intimate with each other. "𝘚𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦... 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
556K 12.2K 46
#1 haikyuu fanfiction october 23, 2022 In which y/n works at a boys volleyball training camp every summer. Her only goal, F hot boys and flirt as muc...