Who am really I?

By TrooperPink

In Eternia a magician comes to save the little prince Adam and nominated in the kingdom as a court jester. H... More

hide it? why not?
double-faced...
Little Prince...
Memories.
I'm...so..sorry..

hiding..my thoughts

70 2 0
By TrooperPink

Rather... if only pretend I'm fine?  Out there they don't realize what I really feel because... they don't care about someone's feelings..

I have my loved ones in Trolla, my uncle Montork who was always with me, I really love him very much... then there is one of the girls who think that he really convinces me that I am well called Dree Elle, she is very good, she  she sees that she is a trollan with very good manners, beautiful from top to bottom... I never really saw a trollan as beautiful as she is and then there is her little brother who sometimes makes me some heavy jokes.... it is unbearable but I try to bear it.
Then there is my best friend Squonge, recently he saved the life of an intergalactic criminal but I also almost lost it because of his lies.... his stupid.... lies ... it's something that really bothers me about him....

Although... I was never happy with them, it's just a mask.... everyone "strives" why I feel happy... but... it's not like that.... it never was that way... I'll never be good at what  I do, it was but I am no longer... I am useless..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 7.6K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
370K 32.2K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
823K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
293K 14.2K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...