All About Time

By tasty-jk

" you have a cancer " These terrified word , i know how it feel when you get it . More

notesss
part 2 *the break up*

part 1 *the date*

2 0 0
By tasty-jk

I sat on the chair inside this famous restaurant waiting almost an 3 hour for jungkook to arrive. Its our 4 year anniversary of being couple.

He promised me that he will come but it been 3 hour.

“ Miss, we are going to close the restaurant, is there anything you want before?” one of the waiter came to me.
“ no no.its okay. I will out. Thank you ” i said back fakeling my smile.

When i was about to walk out from the restaurant, the rain pour down.
‘ shit, i didnt bring an umbrella with me. ’ i though cursing myself for being a completely dumb.

Just like that , i walked through the rain to the house . Iam all wet. When i reached our home, i saw jungkook car already park at the parking lot.
I sighed and walk to our house. I searched through my bag but i cant find any key. I guess i forgot to bring it. So i knocked on the door. Heard some footstep going downstair and click! The door open revealing jungkook with a messy hair which look like he just wake up from a sleep.

“ y/n, what you doing out here in rain and what is up with your dress huh? ” he spat at me. But i just ignored it and walk past me.
“ yahhhh, dont you dare walking past me without answering my ques...” he closed the door and follow me upstair but i cut him off
“ JUST PLEASE SHUT UP JEON JUNGKOOK. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW. JUST ENOUGH PLEASE. im tired already with you shit. ” i rolled my eyes and go to the closet, grab jungkook hoodie and with a sweatpant.
“ im gonna sleep at the guest room. Dont bother me!” i warned him and he totally look shocked still froze at the same place.

‘ what happen to her ’ jungkook keep thinking what has happen to you lately.
Last week you being a most clingy girlfriend ever and he like it but need some space you know. But today you look like completely a new person.

Flashback ( y/n )
I rushed to the hospital because of the pain i had.
I waited for the result almost 2 day.
And today is the day.

“ Miss Y/N . Come in ” i heard my name being called and walk to the doctor office.
“ yes doc. Is there something serious with me?” i nervously asked the doctor.
“ im sorry miss y/n but this is a bad news. I hope youre strong enough. Following the result, you had been diagnosed with a cancer. Stage 3 already. What we can hoping right now is through the surgery. If the surgery succes you will survive. But if it not, then im sorry miss.” i froze at me place and just nodded. I walk out not caring my name being called by the doc but i stopped walk and look at the doctor again.
“ How much day i have doc?” i looked at the doc as he slightly sighed.
“ Around 3 month. Im sorry miss.”

I reach home sadly thinking what im going to do with my life, how im going to tell jungkook. Im an orphan and jungkook is the only one i have.
Noooo. I have to spent my precious 3 month with him. Just like tomorrow is my last day .

#endpov

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
835K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
1.2M 52.9K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
200K 10.4K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...