๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ| Dr. Stone...

By amariseclipse

(Senku Ishigami x Reader) Anamnesis noun | The remembering of things from a supposed previous existence. More

Author's Note
Author's Note III
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ 1: ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด
๐–š๐–“
๐–‰๐–Š๐–š๐–
๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–Ž๐–˜
๐––๐–š๐–†๐–™๐–—๐–Š
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–•๐–™
๐–๐–š๐–Ž๐–™
๏ฝ‰๏ฝ˜๏ผŽ ๏ผญ๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡
๐–‰๐–Ž๐–
๐–”๐–“๐–Ÿ๐–Š
๐–‰๐–”๐–š๐–Ÿ๐–Š
๐–™๐–—๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Ÿ๐–Š
๐––๐–š๐–†๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–Ÿ๐–Š

๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–“๐––

1.7K 120 31
By amariseclipse

╭─────────────────╮

𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓼
𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔬𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰.

╰─────────────────╯

Gen Asagiri, a slim young man with his hair split between right half, which is white with the hair reaching his chin, although the left half is short and black.

He was introduced to be Tsukasa's spy to confirm Senku's demise.

He went on a mission after you were revived, that's why you haven't met him formally yet. But Tsukasa has ordered you to accompany Gen when the time comes - both of you will be looking for Senku's dead remains.

Of course, you were informed of a person named Ishigami Senku.

The more you learned about Senku's purpose, the more you saw how twisted Tsukasa's ideology was.

But who were you to complain? He saved you, even if your heart tells you otherwise that you were in the wrong.

Eyes followed you as you entered Shishio Tsukasa's domain.

"That's the woman Tsukasa-san's been looking for all this time..." You heard various voices murmured as you walked along with Tsukasa - a titter erupted from their throats.

"Is she really gonna be of any use?" A muscular man mocked while the group of fighters roared with laughter, it wasn't even amusing but you paid no mind to it - not even an ounce.

Tsukasa, who looked down. He sighed. "You'll understand if you can evade her arrows."

"This pipsqueak? I doubt." It was a cruel mocking laughter. But, you felt nothing.

Why? What bursted from your lips was a chortle, clearly deemed your predicament amusing.

"I suppose we should settle this fairly in a duel, no?" you propounded, the intention behind your perking lips wasn't something that can be easily ensured - mischievous and mocking.

"Although I am not built to fight within close proximities, so how about we use a bow and arrow instead?" You smiled, but it wasn't a pleasant one.

"If you were able to evade the arrows, you live but if you don't - you will be severly injured."

"Very well, we already have your weapon prepared. Please give it to Miss Diana." Shishio Tsukasa ordered one of his men to fetch the bow, along with the arrows.

Finally, armed - you bought it closer to your face for further inspection.

It was intricately hand-crafted, it wasn't exactly as what you have remembered from your memory but it was strong enough to withstand pressure from pulling the bowstrings.

"Begin."

At the cue, you began to sprint away from the empire's geographical location - it wasn't too far nor near either. It was just the right range for you to deliver a fatal blow inconspicuously.

You glanced over to the direction of the target, your face casting a deadpanned expression.

The trees were thick and old. Its canopy was so dense that occasional luminous streak of sunlight rarely touched the forest soil - it was a perfect place to hide your presence.

The man was on guard, anticipating the direction of where your arrows will be fired. Arrogance was emitting from his aura, he was so certain that he was better than you - a puny girl.

"Heh, you'll only embarrass yourself!" He screamed, loud enough for you to hear.

Everyone was paying close attention, waiting how the events will unfold. You were out of sight, the only thing they could put their focus on was the man - standing on the middle.

"Target Locked..." You breathed out softly, releasing the string as the arrow projected at such unbelievable speed.

Before your opponent can even react, it hit a part of his calf that you were aiming for as the people gasped from the blood - splattering and gushing from the shot.

He writhed in pain, screaming in agony and sprouted multiple profanities directed towards you.

"I'll k-kill you! I'll k-k-kill you!" Holding the injured leg with an arrow impaled deep within. They dragged him away to be treated.

"Now that you have witnessed her abilities, she will be put in charge as my hunter along with Hyoga." Tsukasa glorified, satisfied by the perfomance you have given.

Finally coming out from the spot you were hiding, a lackadaisical expression loomed upon your face.

"It seems like your chauvinistic buddy was blinded with his attitude of superiorty towards opposite sex that cost him a leg. Be cautious of the people you challenge." You stated with complete insouciance.

"Why did I say that? Where is this confidence coming from?" You whispered to yourself. It was almost like your body and mind knew how to act accordingly.

"Am I always like this...?" You heard a rustling sound coming from the bushy leaves, your head turned around and saw two faces that you thought looked familiar.

"(Y/N)-chan..?"

»»-----  -----««

"You finally woke up, you big oaf." A smirk was plastered on his visage while a soft gaze was present from his red eyes.

Taiju couldn't cointain his emotions as he lunged towards Senku, spreading his arms out - ready to give him a hug. However, Senku's eyes nearly escaped from its socket as he pushed the man away from him.

"YOU IDIOT, DON'T HUG ME WHILE YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY BUTT NAKED!" Taiju pouted for not having his hug accepted by his childhood after being petrified for 3,700 years.

Before he could even complain, Senku turned around to have his back facing the brawny man.

Finally catching his attention, Taiju waited for what Senku has to say.

"Did you happen to find (Y/N) on the way here?"

Taiju shook his head in response as he had not seen you. "I'm sorry Senku, I couldn't find her."

Senku rubbed the back of his neck, letting out a exasperated sigh.

He wanted to revive you after Taiju - you were equipped with congenital survival skills due to your harsh training.

He needed someone who was well-adapted with the wild life and can fight - you were the perfect companion. Logically speaking, that is.

Where could you be? Perhaps, broken? He swallowed the lump forming in his throat as he couldn't shake the possibilty of you, well - being scattered into pieces.

"(Y/N)..." He breathed out involuntarily.

"Hm, who's this (Y/N) person Senku??" A young man of an average height and build with spiky brown hair snapped Senku for his trancelike state - curious of the unfamiliar name that Senku mentioned.

"Huh?" Senku responded, coming back to reality.

His eyes landed towards the voice who interrupted him from his thoughts. "What do you want Chrome? Another science lesson?" he stated flatly with his lips pursed.

"No! No! No! I heard you say (Y/N). I wanna know who's that!" Chrome exclaimed dauntlessly with a blaring tone which attracted the attention of a certain blonde female.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Oh Kohaku! I was just asking Senku about this (Y/N) person." He explained which caused Senku to put his pointer finger on his ear to block unnecessary noise.

"You're too loud dingus!" Kohaku, intrigued as well - she decided to sit beside Chrome. Both of them were waiting for his answer.

He sighed, looking at them with an undescribable expression - different from the usual ridiculous expressions he publicly display. "(Y/N) (L/N) was my childhood friend and my neighbo -!"

"Oohh~ a girl~" They cooed.

"Do you guys want to hear it or not!?"

"Sorry, sorry Senku!"

He cleared his throat, continuing to where he left off. "Like I said, she was my childhood friend during where science was deeply interwoven in our generation. She was loud and a curious idiot like you Chrome." He looked at the said man with a disappointed face.

"Hey! Don't say it like it's a bad thing!" Kohaku, who was listening, laughed at Chrome's suddent childish outburst because of Senku's statement.

"But she was eminently talented when it came to archery and music. Very popular among guys and girls in our school. I don't recall a single day where she didn't receive a love letter from her fanboys or admirers." He hummed.

"So was this (Y/N) girl like really pretty?" Chrome asked.

"Did she accept a love confession?" Kohaku added. 

"Also, another thing. What's music and archery?" The sorcerer inquired. 

Senku rubbed his chin. "Really pretty is an understatement, she was an epitome of beauty per se. Perfect body proportions, biologically speaking. And no, not a single love confession was reciprocated by her." 

"Music, you produce a sound that comes in harmony. Archery, shooting with a bow and arrow." Senku simplified, none of them decided to press further. 

"Why did she reject a lot of guys then?" She asked once more.

"Well..." A small smile settled upon his face as his eyebrows were furrowed and eyes casted on the floor, creating a soft expression.

"She was in love with me. "

Their jaws dropped. "WHAT?!? HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE (Y/N)-SAN BE ATTRACTED TO YOUU?!?" Both of them were immensly suprised at the information he provided. Senku shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm averse to the idea of love so I keep on rejecting her." He said it casually while picking his ear with his pinky finger with a childlike expression.

"Ehehehe."

Both of them can only facepalm from what they have heard from Senku. They never knew that someone like Senku was capable of attracting a person like you.

Chrome thought how lucky Senku was and Kohaku felt bad for you because you fell in love with an idiot like him - well, an idiot when it comes to the field of love.

It must've hurt to constantly deal with your feelings being continuously disregarded for years.

"I feel bad for her" Kohaku shook her head in disapproval. "Yeah, I'd rather have her fall in love with me!" Chrome sulked.

Senku's gaze directed downward after hearing what Chrome said, he felt his heart slighty drop but he paid no attention to it.

"She was intelligent but loves to annoy me by pretending to be an idiot, also well-versed when it comes to encourgement - many people loved her for her caring and effervescent personality. She was strong and I never saw her cr -..." Senku stopped at the middle of his sentence, confusing them. 

"Is there something wrong dude?"

"Yeah Senku, you suddenly stopped."

Honestly, he never saw you cry, not even frown. You were always walking with a happy and contented expression plastered on your face, never wavering.

"That stupid smile of that archer..." He whispered under his breath. 

Chrome and Kohaku were startled by Senku's abrupt change of mood. It went undetectable by his eyes for years, it was an idiotic mistake.

"Inconsiderate." He chuckled with a half-hearted smile.

"Kukukuku that's all I have to tell about her, go back to your station. We need to continue our work." Senku stood up, dusted his clothes and turned his back as he sauntered to the door - leaving the two of them confused.

Senku sat down on an open field and evoked a deep breath from his throat. He ran his hand through his hair once again - gazing into the distance with a faraway expression.

His body relaxed from the sun's warthm as he laid down on the soft grass. He reached out his hand towards the white clouds amid the blue skies.

He mumbled to himself, staring into the vast blues. "There's a lot of things I still don't know about you knucklehead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.6K 41
Everyone on that day, turned to stones. โš ๏ธ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎโš ๏ธ This is my first fanfic of Dr. Stone. This is from the anime/manga: Dr. Stone. For those who...
410K 15.2K 25
"ษช๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช๊œฑ แดษดแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษข ษช แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด„แดแดแด˜ส€แด‡สœแด‡ษดแด… ษชษด แด›สœษช๊œฑ แดกแดส€สŸแด…, ษชแด› แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ สœแดแดก ษช แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด›แด‡สŸสŸ สแดแดœ ษช แดกแด€๊œฑ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแดแดษดแด‡ส€." - ๊œฑแด‡ษดแด‹แดœ ษช๊œฑสœษชษขแด€แดษช ________...
9.2K 472 14
When a High Schooler manages to teach you more about science than any educational facility or teacher. Genuine Warning: Please do not recreate anythi...