Rick X Reader

By ruby_emolife

Rick x reader More

chapter one: how they met
chapter two: lawnmower dog
chapter three: a quest
chapter 4: the backstory
chapter five: Rick potion no. 9
chapter 6:raising gazorpazorp
chapter 7: close Rickcounters
chapter 8: risksy business
chapter 9: a rickle in time
chapter 10: autoerotic assimilation
chapter 11: total rickall
chapter 12:
chapter 14: Big trouble in Little Sanchez
Chapter 15: Look Who's Purging Now
Chapter 16: it wasn't a date
chapter 17: wedding squanchers
chapter 18: attempt to save rick

chapter 13: the ricks must be crazy

2.2K 57 25
By ruby_emolife

Y/n POV

Rick decided to take the kids and me to an alternate timeline that had a ball fonddlers movie.

"Gez I can't believe we found a version of earth with a ball fondlers movie franchise," Morty smiled.

"I can't believe the things this reality considers pg-13."

"Yeah, I'm pretty jealous."

"Don't be Morty. There's pros and cons to every *eugh* alternative timeline. Fun fact about this one, it's got giant telepathic spiders, eleven 9/11s, and the best ice cream in the multiverse," Rick said.

We walked to the ship and Rick celebrated the fact that we were going to get some ice cream. Unfortunately once he tried turning the ship on, it wouldn't start. Rick, Morty and I hopped out and checked it out.

"Oh boy, what's wrong Rick? Is it the quantum carburator or something," Morty asked.

"Quantum carburator? Jesus, Morty you can't just add a sci-fi word to a car word and hope it means *eugh* something," Rick said shaking the battery. "Huh looks like there's something's wrong with the microverse battery, we're going to have to go inside."

"Go inside what?"

"The battery Morty. Be right back summer, stay put, don't touch any buttons, and ignore all random thoughts that feel spidery."

"Wait, you can't leave me here," summer protested.

"You'll be fine. Ship keep summer safe," Rick instructed.

Keep summer safe. It repeated.

Rick pressed a button on a trigger he'd been holding and we were sucked into the battery. We were transported to a room.

"Woah, where are we Rick?"

"Remember eight seconds ago when you said go inside what and I said the battery. And then we showed up here and I wasn't like woah this is unexpected, this isn't what I was expecting, what a perplexing situation."

"Alright I get it you don't have to bust my balls."

"Huh, this isn't right. This pipe's supposed to be pumping 20 terawatts of juice up to the engine Morty. Instead it's pumping out ZERO. Now what are these people doing. Ughhhj it's time for some hands on engine repair."

Rick explained his he created a small universe in a box and waited till life was created in one of the planets. He then introduced the people on that world to the wonder if electricity. Some of it went to powering the car, charging his phone and stuff.

"That's slavery Rick," Morty yelled.

"It's society Morty. They work for each other and pay each other."

"That just sounds like slavery with extra steps," Morty countered.

"Oh la-la somebody's gonna get laid in college," Rick rolled his eyes.

rick guided our cube down and had us slap on some antenna headbands before stepping out.

"Wait for the ramp morty," rick stopped morty, "they love the slow ramp, it really gets their dicks hard. "

Once we exited, rick flipped off all of the aliens.

"i told them it means peace among worlds, how hilarious is that," he smiled.

"This is the best Rick," I smirked, flipping the aliens off too.

"Mr President, couldn't help but notice you were having trouble generating power."

"That's correct. We've evolved. Our most brilliant scientist, zeep zanphop has created technology that has made gooble boxes obsolete."

"I would LOVE to see IT," Rick said bitterly gritting his teeth with a fake smile.

"Fuck you."

"What did you say?!?!" Rick grabbed the alien by the collar.

"Fuck you, you told me it means much obliged," the president replied shakily.

"Oh right, blow me."

"No, no, blow me," it said back.

We went to Zeep tower and got a tour to the lab. There was an asshole talking on a Bluetooth.

"No, no, no. I said twelve quantum stabilizers, not eleven. Fix it or it's your ass."

Introductions were quickly made and much to Zeep's initial response to a tour of his miniverse as he called it, we all were sucked into it. We traveled in a cube craft almost identical to Rick's. Zeep explained miniverse to us.

"Well that just sounds like slavery with extra steps," Rick responded.

"Eek, barga gurkle, somebody's gonna get laid in college."

Rick and Morty chatted while I looked around for anything I could use later incase things went sideways. The point was to find a scientist with the same idea Rick and zeep both had and show zeep how much of a hippocrate he was being.

Of course soon enough we did find the scientist and asked him to show us his miniverse.

"This teenyverse is still in the beginning stages but once life becomes intelligent enough I'll introduce them to the wonders of electricity."

He continued with his speech about his invention and we soon landed. Zeep of course started to say it was wrong and that it was slavery with extra steps. Then it clicked, zeep turned to look at Rick . They began arguing about stuff and the third scientist asked Morty and I what was happening rhetorically.

He climbed back into his cube and drove it straight into the Cliff's side. Morty screeched a "no" and the two who were bickering grumbled.

We decided to split off from zeep and climbed into a near by cave on a mountain side. Rick made stuff out of rocks, wood and anything he could find really. He and zeep messed with each other mostly, trying to out do each other. Eventually Morty got tired of their bickering especially since zeep was in a cave across from our mountain cave.

"That's it I'm going to go and live amongst the tree people," Morty said.

Rick and Morty bickered breifly and then Morty climbed down. I started to follow him but Rick grabbed my arm.

"W-where do you *eugh* think you're going."

"To protect our grandson, Rick."

"Morty can take care of himself. Stay, I need an extra *eugh* set of hands."

"Alright but if Morty isn't back by sundown then I'm going after him. I'd rather not have Beth murder me for loosing her son, once we get out of here."

We worked on a bunch of shit and soon it was dark. Rick passed out from all the sleep deprivation, so I climbed down and started my search for Morty.

(Time skip to when Rick and zeep run into the tree people)

Rick's POV

Zeep and I were fighting each other when a bunch of alien people in leaf clothing came and pointed spears at us.

Two of them shouted out orders in what I assumed was their language. The spears were withdraw and their wooden masks came off. Morty and (y/n) stepped in front of us.

I smirked looking in Y/N's direction, meeting her gaze. I glanced over at Zeep, who stared at Y/N in her exposing woodland garments, extenuating every curve on her body, his mouth slightly gaping open. I felt myself frown and bring my attention back towards Morty and Y/N. Morty had been talking about how they didn't have leaders.

"Come with me into the forest, there is something I wish to teach you," morty said. 

"Why would we go with you, idiot," I barked out.

The tree people pointed their spears at us and forced us to follow them. Y/N and Morty lead us forward in front of the rest of the tree people and to a tree.

" This is Coo-alla the spirit tree, for generations it has guided the-," morty looked past us before continuing, "you've got to get us the fuck out of here. These people are backward savages. They eat every third baby because they think it makes the fruit grow bigger. Everyone's gross and smell like piss all the time. I miss my family, I miss my laptop, I masturbated to an extra curvy piece of driftwood that other day."

Of course after I said I wouldn't do it, Morty called on the tree people to surround us. 

"You two are smart, you'll figure it out," Morty said walking off. 

Y/N started to walk away with morty, when I called her over.

"You're just gonna leave me here? Come on y/n help me out (eugh) here.."

"Sorry Rick but I gotta side with Morty on this one, stop being a baby and get us out of here. It's been about an hour in our time. So if you wanna get that ice cream you'd better get your shit together."

Zeep and I started working out how we'd make something to shoot us back to his universe. Eventually we found a way, and we talked as we worked. He eventually asked me about who y/n was once he saw her taking care of morty and arguing with me.

"So that your wife or something?"

"Or something. S-she's *eugh* my grandson's biological grandmother."

"So you two were never..."

"No we never married *euh* one failed marriage was enough for me. She's an old friend and a donor. Morty's a test tube baby."

We saw morty and Y/n coming our way so Zeep changed the conversation. 

"I guess you're an okay protorecombinator."

"I've certainly seen worse ionic cell deoxination."

"If this works drinks are on me.'

"If drinks are on you you're gonna need to take out a second mortgage on that tower. I'm an alcoholic."

"Opium addict."

We both began to laugh until morty cut in, soon we were all leaving back to Zeep's universe but not without Morty telling off the tree people first.

Afterwards Zeep tried to have us stay in the tower, possibly to destroy our way out of the miniverse or destroy the miniverse itself. Morty, y/n and I ran towards the cube we came in but Zeep was still ahead of us. I hailed a cab for us as we saw Zeep pass and taunt us. Luckily he crashed into the Ricksgiving parade float since he wasn't watching where his motorcycle was going. Once we finally made it into the cube I heard Zeep yell. I turned around and Morty just sighed and told me not to do it. I got down anyways, taking off my blue long sleeve. We began to fight and Zeep poked my eyes but i pushed him off and started to hit him. He kicked me in the jewels and I hit him back before knocking him over and hitting him over the head with a rock. 

"Class dismissed bitch."

We returned to our universe and got in the ship. Morty didn't think that it would start but I explained the two possiblities that could happen, and tried to start the car. It started and I flew us to the ice cream parlor. We all ate our ice cream but as soon as we got it I found flies in mine. The girl that had served them explained that ice cream was now made for "everyone no matter how many legs."

I yelled at summer about messing up the universe with flie ice cream. 

"It wasn't me it was your ship."

"My ship doesn't do anything it isn't told to do summer."

I looked over at y/n who was still eating the ice cream, "what? Stop staring at me like that and stop complaining, it tastes like the ice cream from Sextinon Zeta-5. We wouldn't have had to eat fly ice cream if you and Zeep wouldn't have taken  so long."

I felt my face grow hot and I asked if everyone was ready to go. We left the dimension and returned to ours. Morty and summer went upstairs. I sat at my work bench and began to tinker with one of my projects. Y/N stood watching me for a few moments before sitting next to me. She passed me a screwdriver. 

"Are you gonna keep on that ridiculous outfit on for the rest of the night?"

"You weren't complaining earlier when you and Zeep were drooling over me."

My face felt hot and I continued to tinker with my latest device, "don't flatter yourself *eugh* sweetheart."

She stood up and grabbed onto my shoulders, making me jump a bit at her touch. 

"I'm going to go take a shower, Rick.~ Don't stay down here too long or I'll get lonely up there all by myself. I love our little game,~" She whispered in my ear, smiling lips practically brushing my cheek. 

I gripped the screwdriver I had in my hand and tried to think clearly before the stupid hormones kicked in. Too late. 

She had already let go of my shoulders and was about to head to the garage door. I spun around, stood up and grabbed her wrist. I pushed her against the wall, bent down and kissed her. She kissed back with a smirk on her lips, as my hands traveled down to her hips pulling her in closer. 

It lasted for what felt like an hour, it'd been years since I'd felt her lips against mine like this. Of course it was cut short by someone opening the garage door. 

Morty.

"Oh geez, s-sorry. I- I didn't know you two w-were...I- I um...c-came to tell y/n.....the shower is open..."

Y/n looked at morty with a smile, "thank you morty, don't worry about it. Why dont you go ahead and rest, we'll see you in the morning."

Morty closed the door awkwardly and y/n looked at me again, a smirk resting on her face. 

"I'm gonna go shower now rick. See you in the room."

I watched her walk out of the garage and up the stairs before I slowly followed. 

****************

Hi readers

Firstly, sorry it took so long. To all my positive commenters thank you so much, you guys are the reason that I decided to continue. I'll try and upload more. Honestly this chapter sat as a draft until tonight when I suddenly wrote an extra thousand words. 

Secondly, the art and music I add in chapters tend to be open to interpretation and you can change it to fit your needs. I really just do it because sometimes its hard for me to describe exactly whats going on in my mind.  

Anyways thanks for reading, see you in the next chapter. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 185 14
X MALE READER THIS HAS NO PLOT ____ I do not own any characters The Outsiders - S. E. Hinton
#TMNT By Bee

Fanfiction

364K 6.8K 46
TMNT x Reader
63 0 18
Tom Holland x reader
5.6K 172 23
This will be a ROTTMNT Donnie x Fem reader. I do not own ROTTMNT or any of the characters other than the fem y/n character. Some scenes from the ROT...