For The First Time

By mrssykesandmrsparker

More

For The First Time
We're Glad They Came
Heart Vacancy
Gold Forever
Chasing Our Dates
I'll Be Your Strength
is this the beging of something new?
The Top Trend
love?
night in
Night at the Cinema
Twilight
The Fight!
let's go find her
It will be ok
Why did you not tell me ?
Happy aint the word
One week later
Party ; part 1
How could you?
Club
Day after
Time for movies
Nathan and carly
We should have a party

I Found You

54 4 5
By mrssykesandmrsparker

Tom's POV

Max let the girls come in I had my eye on the one I spotted earlier she kept smiling at me I, starting t really like her now. I could see Max was talking to my wee cousin Holly.

Kami's POV

Tom kept looking at me and he gave me a wink ahhhh I really like him.

Holly's POV

I could see Tom and Kami looking at each other and smiling. I spoke to Max and he said we should put the on a date I shouted Kami over and explained to her.

Max's POV

I spoke to Tom about the date he looked really pleased about it.

Rossajenifer's POV

I could see everyone was getting on really good especially my bro and Carly I could see they really liked each other.

Jadin's POV

Omg Jay is so sweet.

Jay's POV

Jadin is such a lovely girl I can't wait to get to talk to her more.

Siva's POV

Hannah is lovely I hope I get to see her more i really like her if it goes well I hope to ask her out if she feels the same way.

Hannah's POV

I have been talking to Siva I really like him but does he fell the same way?.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
112K 1.4K 45
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
7.3M 204K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

364K 13.7K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...