Stalk Her

By Unicorn_Pie95

Autumn Powell is excited to help her cousin Lily by inviting her to stay with her and her boyfriend until she... More

Chapter 1: A Call From Lily
Chapter 2: Autumn and Eli
Chapter 3: Lily
Chapter 4: The Closet Is a Stupid Idea
Chapter 5: The Closet Isn't Such a Bad Idea...
Chapter 6: Scared For No Reason
Chapter 7: When He Touches You
Chapter 8: George
Chapter 9: Lily's Body
Chapter 10: Autumn's Questions Must be Answered or There Will be Hell to Pay!
Chapter 11: Autumn and Lily
Chapter 12: What Happened The First Night
Chapter 13: Filming
Chapter 14: Nothing Hurts Like Nothing Does

Introduction

743 7 1
By Unicorn_Pie95

Hello, Thanks for your interest in my story!

This is the first draft and is full of lots of errors. The purpose of this draft is for the story to just get out. Suggestions are welcome and I appreciate them always! I am writing this because I like the story and want a small enjoyable project while I'm busy with other life stuff.

This story is dark, funny and sweet. The song above is an indication of the mood the story portrays (love this singer, recently discovered him and now I'm going crazy with his voice!) This story is full of adult content such as cussing, sex, and other ordinary suggestive themes. I like this stuff. So I write this stuff.

*Please leave notes or feedback if you like what I'm writing or if you catch an error--or if you simply have something to say. If you trash talk, you are welcome to go where that's welcome--not here. 

Please be polite and respectful! Thank you!

Enjoy!

Caroline Joe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 0 17
Ivy Turner has recently returned to her hometown of Riverview after being away for some time. However, her excitement for being back in her hometown...
1.5K 87 21
Did you ever have a family member you never knew? Or have a tragedy happened to your family but you don't really remember everything that happens whe...
647K 10.9K 26
"Autumn, look, I love you. You love me but don't know it yet. We were meant to be together. I understand if you're confused, you're only a human." he...
197K 8.7K 43
When no one talks to you anymore or even sees you, you wonder, what's the point? I could move after high school, I could start over, but it wouldn't...