✅Drippin' Love |NCT Jeno FF|

Av JTHVPNCT

Y/N's a poor girl. She struggles a lot but luckily her grades are good! All grown-ups say that she could go p... Mer

Character Profiles
1. A Bad Start
2. Personal Bully
3. Detention
4. Who's Zhi Rou?
5. "studying"
6. Memories
7. Bad Morning
8. Blood and Confusion
9. Tension
10. Confession
11. New Life?
12. Another Weird Dream
13. Shopping Disaster
14. The Story's Told
15. Police Case
16. Trepidation
17. Jeno's Questioned
18. The Final Sentence
19. First Date
20. Make Up
21. Happy or Sad?
22. Green-Eyed Monster
23. Breakup
24. Searching
25. Relief
26. The Truth
27. A Chance
29. Bad News - Kind of
30. Problems...solved?

28. First Date

1.2K 21 11
Av JTHVPNCT

Me and Jeno were out on our first date.

I was awkwardly standing next to him as he checked the directions on his phone.

'I told it's that way!' He suddenly said looking ahead at the busy road.

'Come on,' he smiled and we crossed the road once the red light came on for the cars.

I was slightly uncomfortable as this was our
first date after all we had been through, but Jeno seemed completely fine.

We were heading towards a theme park which had opened recently.

I didn't like the idea at first since we had to pay for the rides and a lot of money was needed.

But that wasn't a problem for Jeno and he insisted.

So here we were.

We walked into the busy fair with little children screening and having fun and young teenagers hanging out with their friends.

There were giant fairground rides around us with flashing lights and loud music which really hit the eardrums.

I looked around in awe.

I had never been to such a big fair.

'Come on, where do you want to go first?' Jeno nudged me and pulled me out of my trance. 'Uhm...'

I looked around and saw a roller coaster. I'd never been to a fun fair but had always wanted to go on a roller coaster.

'That roller coaster,' I pointed towards it and Jeno just smirked.

'You wanna go on that? Didn't you say this was your first time? I thought you would pick the bumper cars or something-'

'Oh! Can we go on those next?' I asked excited.

He laughed. 'We'll see if you can survive the roller coaster first.' He said and started walking towards it.

'Hey! I can handle it, it won't be too bad right?'

'We'll see.' He laughed as we stood in line.

I looked up at the ride and started feeling nervous, yet excited.

This was my first fun fair ride! And it was with Jeno...

Finally our turn came and we payed for the tickets. I felt bad as Jeno insisted on paying but I didn't want to make a fuss.

We walked over to the entrance and waited for the ride to stop. One by one they let people on and find a place to sit.

We showed the guy our ticket and walked on.

My heart started beating fast and I got even more nervous as we sat down.

Jeno noticed and laughed. 'Scared?'

'No! Just a bit nervous. It won't go too fast right?' I said with an awkward smile on my face.

'Oh it'll be really fast, and high.'

'O-oh,' I said while Jeno laughed a bit more.

'Stop!' I playfully hit him before a man came over and pulled down the safety bar.

I held on to it quickly as the ride was about to start.

I breathed out trying not to be too obvious. 'Come on you're a grown women you can handle this. Many people have been on this ride before, man up Y/N! Man up-'

The ride started with a small thud.

I gasped and Jeno laughed at me. 'It hasn't even started moving fast yet!'

He shouted above the noise as the roller coaster got faster and turned making me want to scream.

But I held it in. I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of Jeno.

The ride got faster and my gear started racing faster. There was a strong wind blowing on to my face, ruining all my hair.

But I was worried about other things.

It was going to fast it felt as if it would break any second. Do all roller coasters feel like this.

I couldn't help but scream at the speed as Jeno just laughed over the noise and grabbed my hand which was stuck to the safety bar.

I looked at him with a big smile as I was having fun. I was scared but it was fun.

At a point the ride slowed down and started going higher.

I calmed down a bit and yelled at Jeno over the noise of the ride and people. 'There's going to be a drop right?!'

'Yup! Are you having fun!?' He yelled back as it reached the peak.

'Yeeeess!!' I screamed as the roller coaster dropped and my answer just turned into a scream.

The roller coaster went fast and did all the loops and turns. It even went upside down which was heart attack point.

My first was to close my eyes and hold tight.

It felt like forever but the ride finally ended and I was light headed.

I calmed myself down and realised how much fun I had.

'You looked pretty scared, you good?' Jeno asked as I fixed my hair.

'Oh my god, that was so fun! I was a little scared but maybe because it's my first time.'

I said while I pushed up the safety bar and started getting out.

Jeno and I walked back onto the ground and started looking around again.

'Where to next?' He asked as we started walking around again.

'Where do you want to go Jeno?' I asked back, I didn't want to be the only one making decisions. 

'Please, I've been here too many times, I want you to have fun.'

I tried to stop myself from smiling like an idiot at his comment but couldn't.

I just looked away pretending to look for a ride but found one.

And just like that, we went from ride to ride.

After our 4th one we found ourselves feeling a bit peckish.

Or very peckish.

There were many good stalls with places to sit so we quickly decided which one we should go to.

I tried to make sure it was nothing too messy but...they were all such messy foods.

Hotdogs, burgers, churros-

'Oh, churros don't seem too bad?' I suggested.

'I was hoping for hotdogs- actually let's get both.'

'Uhm are you sure?' I said trying to avoid messy foods but clearly Jeno didn't care.

'Yeah, why not?'

I hesitated but agreed in the end. 'But! I'm paying, you spent a lot on the tickets.' I said feeling bad for spending all his money.

'What? No that was nothing. I've got plenty.' He replied.

'But I feel bad...' I said gently.

He chuckled, 'you don't have to, I don't mind spending my money on you,' he said as he put his arm around my shoulders.

'Now, shall we go get the food?' He gave me his eye smile and we stared walking towards the food stalls.

I was hard not to blush but luckily he was looking forward and it was getting dark.

We got to the food stalls and as much as I tried to secretly pay, Jeno didn't even let me speak.

We got our food and sat in a small open hut made for eating.

'It feels good to sit after all that walking,' Jeno commenters as he grabbed his hotdog.

I chuckled and nodded as I too grabbed my hotdog nervously.

I tried to eat as neatly as possible. I couldn't be sitting here with sauce on the corner of my mouth.

I don't know why but I had the feeling like I should look perfect in front of Jeno.

It was weird because I had never felt the need for it before.

It was hard to eat nicely with Jeno wanting to talk at the same time though.

'Are you enjoying so far?'

I nodded and smiled while I quicker chewed before he asked another question.

'So-' he chewed a bit, 'I can see you like the deadly rides more, huh?'

I covered my mouth as I finished off my bite and felt pressured to answer quickly.

'Well-' I swallowed, 'yeah. They're really thrilling, scary but thrilling.' I laughed.

'I'm glad your having fun.' Jeno said as he showed me his eye smile again.

What was this shy feeling?

Soon we finished with our savoury dogs and started eating some sweet churros. 

We had got slightly different ones so Jeno made me taste his.

'Try this!' He held one towards me. I thought he wanted me to grab it but moved his hand away and indicated more towards my mouth.

I understood that he was trying to feed me and quickly took a bit while awkwardly suppressing my laugh.

After a while we went back out and saw it was completely dark but all the lights from the rides and stalls lit the fair enough. 

We went on 1-2 more rides before Jeno decided we go on the Ferris wheel last.

After all the tickets business, we got into the pod and it started moving slowly.

As soon as the doors shut, all outside noises were muffled and it was just me and Jeno opposite each other.

I awkwardly fiddled with my fingers as we went higher and looked at the view.

It was silent and I felt the need to say something.

'Thanks for today Jeno.' I suddenly turned to him and exclaimed.

'I know you spend a lot on the rides and food-'

'Oh stop worrying about how much I spent, money doesn't matter to me when it's spent on you.'

I smiled shyly and looked back outside. 'I'm still really grateful...'

It was at this point I realised that I actually liked Jeno back.

'I'm glad you actually gave me a chance.' He said while grabbing my hand.

'And I don't regret it either. I didn't realise I would be this happy with you Jeno.'

I looked down as things started getting cheesy. 'It better be me and not the rides which are making you happy.' He joked.

Thank god he was a jokester.

I laughed and realised how high we had gotten. I gasped as I got an idea. 'Let's take a picture! Quick!'

I said as I grabbed my phone and moved next to Jeno, trying to get the nice view in the back.

We took it and looked at it. 'Uh, let's take another-'

We took a few all together. Some being us and some of just the view.

I didn't realise the whole time that Jeno was trying to tell me something.

I looked the picture I took and quickly closed my phone to see the view in real life.

'Y/N.' Jeno said as he put his hand on mine. I looked at him still with the smile I got from the view on my face.

'Uhm, I wanted to- you know what couples do at the top of ferris wheels- they...'

I blushed as I understood what he meant. 'You wanna kiss?' I said shyly.

He nodded.

Well, it shouldn't be too bad. We kissed before.

I leaned in and so did he before our lips connected and we wrapped our arms around each other.

When the moment was right we broke it. 'Did you start using lip balm? You taste like strawberry.' I laughed as my arms were still around Jeno.

He chuckled. 'Well you taste like peach!'

We both laughed and separated.

That may have been the best day of my life.

—————————

Finally updated! It's been long, sorry 😐

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

595K 20.5K 72
{ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ} 'ɴᴄᴛ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ' ʙᴏᴏᴋ 2 • ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ* ... "Excuse me, did you just steal my wallet?" The boy growled as he stepped closer at the smirking...
172K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
34.3K 1.5K 29
❝Keep stealing my attention, maybe I might give it to you more than you want.❞ Nothing is more of a distraction than the sight of her needing eyes a...
161K 4.3K 63
"All good things came with her, but so did disasters". ••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Yona is a girl with a blurry past, she seems locked in her own wor...