Scarred ✔️

By CassandraJamesxx

"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a h... More

aesthetics
blurb and playlist
00 | scarred accidents
01 | scarred welcomes
02 | scarred feelings
03 | scarred skins
04 | scarred encounters
05 | scarred envy
06 | scarred birthdays
07 | scarred entertainments
08 | scarred explosions
10 | scarred insecurities
11 | scarred agony
12 | scarred contracts
13 | scarred weddings
14 | scarred blushes
15 | scarred concerns
16 | scarred diaries- Z a c h
17 | scarred kisses
18 | scarred revelations
19 | scarred violence
20 | scarred decisions
21 | scarred beginnings
22 | scarred jealousy
23 | scarred again
24 | scarred ache- Z a c h
25 | scarred all over
epilogue
❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

09 | scarred vengeance - Z a c h

84.9K 3.3K 1.5K
By CassandraJamesxx

.

Chapter Nine

.

Z A C H

She pushed me away. Again.

punch

What do I fucking lack?

punch

Why can't she give in to me, for once?

punch

I never took Ella as a money-hungry bitch. She was like an angel, both inside and out. I had sworn to love her eternally. Her laughter and smiles were the reason I lived. Until that day.

punch

I clench my jaws and glare at the red liquid dripping down my fist. The cuts from before have reopened.

I look at the time, it's beyond midnight. I take the towel and wipe the sweat off my shoulder, chest and abs before throwing it away. The rage inside me isn't going to calm anytime soon.

I close the door to the gym room and walk down the hallway, my mind is still stuck on her. Fuck, what is wrong with me?

I pass by her room. My feet stop at their own. I try opening the door and surprisingly, it's unlocked. I clench my jaws when I remember how many times I had knocked to wake her for dinner.

Why did I fucking care, again?

I shouldn't care, I know. But every time I look at her mesmerising grey eyes, I see adoration shining in them. Illusion, I scowl at myself.

I enter her room quietly. My heart stops when I don't find her in the bed. I search around the room, in the closet and bathroom. She is nowhere to be found.

I fist my hands and take a deep breath to calm my nerves. If she dares to leave me, I am going to find her and this time, I'll cuff her to my bed, make sure she never leaves.

Oh, I thought I'd love to see the tears in those eyes. Those angelic eyes. I thought I'd hurt her like she'd hurt me. I thought wrong, I couldn't do it. I was wrong.

I couldn't do it until today.

The way she pushed me away, it tore my insides. After everything she had done, I never did anything to her. I could have done anything. I could have hurt her in the worst ways possible, but my fucked up heart wouldn't let me do it. Not to her.

Every time I looked into her eyes, I saw adoration. Longing, perhaps? Why did she still push me away?

Now that I am sure she doesn't want me, I'm going to give her that. But not so easily, nope. I'm going to take my revenge. She is going to regret everything so bad. I may be talking shit but that is what love does to you. If anything, the heartbreak she gave me is to blame.

I still when I hear a huge thud. Never in my life have I ran so fast.

And you were talking about hurting her?

I ignore the voice in my head. The thought of her getting hurt makes me.. afraid. I run to the kitchen and freeze. My eyes focus on the chocolate syrup covered Ella who looks like she is about to cry in frustration.

My anger dies down. Replaced with something else. I take in the sight before me. My mood does a total one-eighty.

I lick my lips. My eyes move from her shoulder to the valley between her breast. The chocolate syrup drips down and my mouth waters at the sight. Sucking in a breath, I see some splashes on her thighs too. Fuck, how much I'd love to lick it off her.

God knows how she got herself in that condition. A sight for sore eyes.

Before she catches me ogling her, I walk away. I walk to my room and shut the door behind me. My eyes fall on the portrait hanging over my bed, the portrait of my ex-girlfriend. The smile is so contagious, I find myself smiling too.

With heavy heart, I stand on my bed and remove it. With heavy heart, I carry it to the storeroom and hang it there. With heavy heart, I cover it. And, with a very heavy heart, I walk back to my room.

The next morning, I feel determined. Determined to make Ellen's life hell like she made mine. After all, she had done the same to me. But somewhere, somewhere in my heart, I feel like I can't do it. I guess we'll have to see.

I change into a white crisp shirt, black dress pants and a black tuxedo. I walk to the dining hall. I take my time to style my hair until I'm satisfied. And no, I'm not doing this to impress anyone at all.

"Good morning Mr Kane, your suitcase has been delivered," Lily says wiping her hands. I nod at her and sit on one of the chairs.

After breakfast, I patiently wait for Ella in my car. I don't mind waiting but when she finally comes and gets inside, I glare at her.

"Where the fuck were you?"

Her eyes widen and she mouths sorry to me before looking at her lap. I almost feel guilty. Almost.

The whole ride is filled with awkward silence and suffocating air. The fruity smell coming from her makes my mind hazy. I hate how I get attracted to her fucking smell and she doesn't even like me.

Unless.. she likes me and she's pushing me away for some other reasons?

We reach the airport within an hour. I don't wait for her and get out of the car, like a total jerk. What? She asked for it. I shake hands with the pilot and get inside my jet. Sitting down in the window seat, I again wait for Ella to come inside.

She sits on the other side and doesn't meet my eyes. Rolling my eyes, I look outside. Why did she have to wear such revealing clothes? The black dress she wore hugged her frame well. It had a low v neck which showed her cleavage. But, the full sleeves made it look decent for a business meeting.

I wonder if she wore full sleeves because of the scars. She was fucking beautiful, she shouldn't be insecure about her body.

Her scars. I clench my jaws. I had to find out who did it to her. I am going to make their life hell, for sure. I had someone digging everything that had happened in these seven years. No one deserves to go through that shit.

Still, she didn't have to hide her scars.

She was fucking beautiful, scars or not.

We take off. I control myself the whole time and don't look at her. The air hostess serves us lunch and she purposefully bends down. I almost scowl at her efforts. I sense Ella's gaze on me.

Perfect fucking timing.

I smirk at the hostess and she smiles in a flirtatious manner. I briefly look at Ella and find her looking at her lap. She looks upset.

Which just shows that she still likes me. Why else would she be upset?

Ignoring my fucked up heart, I enjoy the lunch. Ella doesn't want to eat and I don't force her, as much as I want to. Instead, I mumble a 'your wish', showing I don't care. I mean, I honestly don't care.

When we finally reach Chicago, both of us walk outside. I see Daniel and his secretary waiting for us. After greetings, he leads us to a black limousine. Daniel's in his fifties with greying hair, his secretary on the other hand looks like she's in her thirties.

I see Daniel's secretary giving me 'the look' and I find a smirk growing on my lips. Found just the right person for you, Ella baby.

Let's see how much this is going to hurt you. But why does my heart ache at the thought of hurting you? Well, either way, you're getting what you asked for.

"We will make sure you are very much welcomed, Mr Kane." I try my best to not cringe.

"Oh, I am sure you will, Gabriela."

If Ella doesn't fucking like me like that, this won't hurt her. I will eventually find my answer.

.

unedited.

Please just stop it with the mean comments. I literally love everyone and I want to keep it that way :)

Don't like my characters? Don't read. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 573 4
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧" 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 �...
3.8M 129K 52
"And where the hell is the supposed assistant?" He angrily asked. "I'm here." A soft voice answered shyly. There was something about the voice that...
939K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
270K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...