Forced.

By Joshuaawe

All might, the number one hero, conducted a raid with the underground hero Easerhead. they thought it was the... More

BEGINNING.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
END

18

3.6K 94 106
By Joshuaawe

Izuku sat up fast, he looked around and noticed he was back in the nurses room. "Goddamn it, how do I always end up back here?" Izuku mumbled, then jumped out of the bed and was about to walk out, but then Aizawa walked in with gang orca. "Oh hey guys, I was just coming out.." izuku said while yawning. Aizawa and Orca looked at each other, then looked back at Izuku and Aizawa said "Izuku, first off, that was a really good effort you put up against all might. And I'm glad to see that you are okay."

Orca coughed nervously. "Yes, it was really good to see that the training has paid off.. N-Now, we have something serious to talk to you about.." Izuku looked confused, but was still listening. "Nezu thinks it isn't a great idea that you go with the rest of the class to the training camp." Aizawa said so orca didn't have to, and izuku clenched his fist, then sighed. "You know Darius is after Mina right?" Aizawa nodded, then said "we know that, but there will be 4 pro heroes there, including me. She will be fine."

Izuku started to walk up to aizawa, but Orca put his arm in front of him. "Izuku, calm down before you do something you regret." Orca said and izuku looked up to him, then back down to Aizawa. "If she gets taken away, I will fight anyone in my way to get her back. I don't care if they are pros, or if they are villains and If she gets hurt.... I'm blaming you." Izuku said harshly, then Aizawa nodded. Izuku stepped back and orca moved his arm back, then Aizawa said "that won't happen, now since you are up, you can go back to the dorms." Izuku nodded, then walked to the door and left. Orca sighed loudly, and said "Why am I always doing this? I never know how to handle the situation." Aizawa chuckled, then they both walked out of the room.

//Dorms\\

Izuku walked through the doors and was immediately tackled by mina. They fell to the floor, izuku looked down to mina and sighed, then said "hey mina." Mina looked up to him and smiled. "We won Izuku! We can go to the training camp now!" Izuku lifted her off of him and put her to the side, then stood up. "Uhh yeah, about that.. can we go back up to the room and talk about that?" He said, then grabbed her hand and started to walk upstairs. Mina was confused, she thought izuku would be at least somewhat happy about it, because all he does is train.

He walked into the room with mina right behind him, he shut the door and sighed. "Mina, I'm not going to the training camp with you guys." Minas smile slowly faded away. Izuku went to the bed and fell on it, then mina came and laid down by him. "Why aren't you coming?" She asked sadly, then hugged him. "They... think it would be better if I stay back. I honestly don't blame them, so, I guess it's for the best." Mina groaned, then sat up and said "Izuku, you are not a bad person.."

Izuku chuckled. "Mina.. You don't know what I've done. I am not a good person.. And I still have a problem keeping control while fighting, I am not stable enough to leave U.A. yet." Mina punched him in the gut, then izuku lost all the air he had. "That was in the past izuku! Also it's not like you had a Choice to do all that stuff!" Izuku started coughing, then said "o-okay. I'm sorry I said that." He looked up to her and could see she wasn't done. "You've saved me multiple times, and just earlier today when I was freaking out, you calmed me down. I know you've been held captive for a long time, but you are really sweet and gentle... To me."

She sighed, then a huge blush covered her face. "Y-You might not believe this, and m-maybe it's way to early to be saying this but... I love you, and I know you think no one does, but I do." Izukus eyes opened wide. "She... What?" He thought, then started to get flashbacks of when his mom said that to him. Tears started to fall down izukus face and mina started to say "izuku are you okay? Why are you cry-" but she was cut off by izuku hugging her. Izuku hugged her tighter and was crying into her shoulder. "Oh izuku.." she thought, and hugged him back. "Thank you, mina." Izuku whispered, then mina lightly laughed and said "this is where you say it back, but I guess I can let it slide for now."

//Saturday\\

Izuku woke up, he looked to the side and saw no one. "Damn.." izuku thought, then got out of the bed and yawned. Izuku grabbed his phone and saw mina texted him saying "they really had us wake up at 5am in the morning! This sucks without u!" Izuku laughed lightly, then send a text back. He walked out of the room and went down the stairs and made it into the common room. "It's quiet without her here." Izuku walked out of the dorms and started jogging to the gym he usually goes to.

He made it to the gym and walked in to see gang orca and gran torino. "Hey there izuku." Orca said, then threw a bag at him. Izuku caught it, then look down and saw that it said McDonald's. He smiled and pulled down his mask, then started eating. "During this week, you will train hard with me and orca.. Can you do that kid?" Torino said, then izuku nodded with two burgers in his hands. Izuku swallowed his bite, then said "are you good to help me old man? All might didn't seem to pleased the last time you trained with me." Torino sighed. "I can do whatever I want kid.. also stop calling me old man!" Izuku didn't say anything, he just finished his burgers and stood up. "Thanks for the burgers orca.. now, let's start!"

"Man, today was rough!" Mina said while laying down. She and a few other girls were sharing a room at the camp, They all were laughing and joking around. Mina heard a ding from her phone, so she grabbed it and saw a text from izuku. She smiled brightly and started to text him back. "Who is that mina?" Momo asked, then mina jumped. "O-Oh, it's no one.." kyoka started laughing, then said "really mina? The one who will stop at nothing to find out who all the other girls are texting?"

Mina put her face in her hands, then momo grabbed her phone. She walked over to kyoka and sat down by her, then they read the name. "Your texting izuku?" Momo said, then kyoka looked confused. "He has a phone?" mina ran over there and grabbed her phone back, then replied "yes and yes, i-is there something wrong with that?" Momo started to wave her hands in defense. "N-No there's nothing wrong about it. It's just... He seems rude, and not a caring person." Kyoka nodded in agreement, but mina flicked the both of them in the head, then said "well he's not, he's really sweet and caring... At times."

"Only to you mina, to everyone else he's, not the nicest person. Hell, even katsuki nicer on some levels." Kyoka added, but mina sighed. "You guys just don't know him like I do... Anyways, can we change the subject please?" Momo and kyoka nodded, then started talking about other stuff.

Izuku yawned. He sat down on the couch in the common room next to orca. "thanks for bringing me more food orca, I couldn't find the food anywhere. Mina usually helps me with that stuff." Orca laughed lightly, then said "no problem izuku.. But I've got to ask, why do you like mina so much?" Izuku stopped moving for a minute, then scratched his head. "Well, for a little bit she reminded me of someone that I.. Got killed.. Then after a while I stopped seeing that one person, and started seeing her. She's... Teaching me to be human again."

Izuku sighed, then continued. "Mina, wouldn't leave me alone when I first got here. So maybe I got attached too soon. It's probably because I haven't had someone like that in a long time.." Orca looked down, then back up to izuku and said "Izuku, you've been through a lot and honestly, I'm surprised that you've somewhat adjusted to this new life you are living." Izuku nodded. "I just got use to beds, I think I still have some way to go before I fully adjust to everything."

They both laughed lightly, then izuku shook his head, and said "And I have to thank you orca. With the training, and you.. caring for me. I haven't really had a father, but I feel like this is what it would be like." When izuku said that, orcas heart shattered. "Is this what it feels like to have a kid?" He thought, then said "well, I-its no problem i-izuku."

//Thursday night\\

"Finally, it's our last night here!" Mina shouted, and everyone cheered. They were sitting outside eating food, having a good time. The pros had their own table and they were talking about how good the kids trained, except Aizawa. He had a weird feeling about something. While everyone was talking and laughing, Aizawa looked over and saw a big tree come right towards them. "EVERYONE MOVE!" He shouted, then all the pros jumped away and the tree broke the whole table.

"Aww, I missed." A voice said, then a bunch of villains walked out of the shadows. Aizawa looked at all of them and thought "shit, there's too much for just the pros to take on!" They get in their stance, then so did the pros. Katsuki, shoji, todoroki, and others ran up to Aizawa and said "Is there anything we can do to help Aizawa?!" Aizawa looked down to them and sighed angrily. "Yes. Katsuki, todoroki, you guys stay up here and help us fight these guys off, the rest of you get the students to safety!" Everyone nodded and did as they were told. "Okay, let's have some fun then!" The man shouted, then the villains started running towards the pros.

Mina started to run with everyone else and thought "Great, villains are really attacking right now?! Izuku isn't even here!" Everyone stopped running, which made mina run into the back of someone. She looked up and saw some villains in front of them, and some students got ready to fight, while she reached for her phone.

Izuku was panting with hands on his knees and gang orca started laughing, then said "your doing really well izuku! You are keeping up with me without activating you quirk, that's some improvement." Izuku smiled in his mask, then stood up normally and was gonna say something, until he heard his phone started going off. He ran over and saw minas name up on top, then he smiled. "Is it mina?" Orca asked, then izuku nodded. He answered, but only heard yelling and explosions on the other end.

"Woah what's happening mina?!" Izuku yelled, then mina started telling him what was going on. "Give me the location now and I will be there!" Izuku hung up, then looked down and saw the location pop up. "Uhh Izuku, what's going on?" Orca said, slowly walking towards him. "Mina is in trouble." Is all izuku said, then activated his quirk and ran out of the gym. "WAIT IZUKU!" Orca shouted, trying to run after him.

Izuku was running as fast as he can. He made it to the wall surrounding U.A. and jumped over it, then ran into the street. "Shit, where's a vehicle when you need one?!" He thought, then looked to the left of him and saw a motorcycle coming right to him. The man slammed on his brakes. "What the he-" the man started saying, but izuku pulled him off and hopped on the bike. He looked at the location one last time, then started driving there.

"Goddamn it!" Orca shouted while running to principal Nezus office. He made it and ran in, nezu looked up to him and said "what's the rush orca?" He asked calmly. Orca clenched his fist and replied "there's something bad going on at the training camp and izuku just left!" Nezu sat there for a minute, then put his hands on his head. "Call all the pro heroes and get as many sidekicks you can and head over there now."

Mina looked around and saw most of the students down, then looked at the pros and saw that they were all getting tired. One guy started running towards her, he stuck his fist out but mina stepped to the side and punched him in the stomach, then grabbed his head and kneed him in the face. He fell to the ground and one more guy tried to do attack her, but mina did the same thing. "Wow, you are somewhat good at fighting." Someone said, then mina looked over to where the voice was coming from, then saw a man slowly walking towards her. "He, seems stronger then the rest.." mina thought, then started backing up. He started running towards mina so she got in her stance, but she looked up to the sky and saw izuku coming down fast. "IZUKU!" She shouted happily, then the man stopped and turned around, then was met with izuku foot to his face.

They hit the ground and made cracks in it, then izuku stepped off his face. Mina ran up and hugged him. "Mina, are you okay?" He asked and mina nodded. "Yes I am, but you have to help Aizawa and the others! I dont know if they can last much longer!" Mina started running over there with izuku behind her.

Katsuki and todoroki were barely standing, and the pros were in the same shape. "This has been so much fun!" one man said, then the other started laughing to. "Yeah but, I wish they were stronger.." the other said. "This isn't looking good.. they both have strength enhancement quirks and even when I erase the quirk, they are still strong as hell." Aizawa thought, then izuku walked up by him and said "you guys can stop pushing yourselves for now."

Aizawa turned his head around and saw izuku, walking closer to the two guys. Aizawa was gonna ask what he was doing here, but sighed and just accepted it. "Izuku be careful, they both have strength enhancement quirks, they are really powerful." Izuku walked up to them and said "which one is going first?" They both started laughing, then one said "Darius warned us about you, but he never said anything about your horrible sense of humor!" Izukus eyes opened wide. "Oh right, how rude of us, my name is sky, and the other is haruto! Now that we know each other, let's fight!" Sky said, then lightning covered izuku.

They both started running to the side of izuku, then when they started getting closer the lightning disappeared and izuku blocked their punches with his forearms. Izuku pushed sky back and started to rush haruto. Izuku started throwing a barrage of punches but haruto was dodging them all, then izuku turned around and almost got hit by sky. They both started to unload attacks on izuku, and izuku could only block. "Shit! I don't have enough time to dodge the both of them!" While izuku was thinking that, sky slipped his fist through and punched him in the stomach.

Izuku went flying into a tree and broke it. Mina ran up to him and said "izuku, are you okay?!" Izuku stood up, and opened his eyes and lightning covered both of them. "I am, but you need to get out of here!" Izuku pushed mina out of the way and caught skys punch. Sky was pushing his fist farther into izuku hand. "Your good!" Izuku didn't say anything, he just pushed sky back, then kicked him in the chest. Haruto caught him, then sky started laughing. "ITS GONNA BE SO GOOD TAKING YOUR GIRLFRIEND FROM YOU!" Izukus eyes opened wide, then he ran in front of him and grabbed him by his head, then kneed him in the face.

"I WILL NOT LET YOU TOUCH HER!" Izuku shouted, then elbowed haruto in the face. Izuku grabbed sky, then slammed him in the ground making it crack everywhere. Haruto ran up behind him with his fist out, but izuku turned around and punched him in the stomach. Haruto took the punch and headbutted izuku. Sky stood up and shook the dirt off of him, then ran up to izuku punched him in the face. They both started to punch izuku and they didn't give izuku enough time to think or move. Izuku bent down and tripped the both of them, then jumped back and electrocuted the ground when they landed.

"Damn it.. I'm running out of time and each time I knock them down, they keep getting up!" Izuku thought while panting. Sky and haruto both got up, and smiled. "Finally someone that isn't boring!" Haruto shouted, then rushed izuku, but izuku bent down and uppercuted haruto, then punched him twice in the head. When haruto fell down, izuku grabbed him and electrocuted him. He dropped haruto, and sky rushed him with his fist out, but izuku dodged the punch, then grabbed him by his neck.

Izuku slammed him in the ground, then electrocuted him and slammed him again. Izuku backed up, then fell to one knee and deactivated his quirk. "Izuku!" Mina shouted, then ran up and hugged him. She started laughing, then said "I knew you could beat them!" Izuku sighed, then Aizawa walked up to him. "Well izuku, I was gonna ask what you were doing here but, you saved us so that's all that matters." Izuku stood up but almost fell down and mina caught him. "I'm sorry for breaking the rule of not leaving U.A. Aizawa.." Aizawa shrugged, then said "I'll talk to Nezu about this, so don't worry about it."

Izuku looked at mina and they both started laughing, then izuku was gonna say something, until he heard laughing. He looked up and saw Darius. "MINA GET OUT OF HERE!" Izuku shouted, then he stood in front of mina, and started running towards darius. "Its funny how you think you can stop me!" Darius shouted, then was in front of izuku. He punched izuku in the stomach, and izukus eyes went big, then he fell to the floor gasping for air.

Aizawa ran towards him and cancelled his quirk, then tried to punch him but Darius dodged and uppercuted him. All the pros tried to fight him as well but they all got knocked out by darius in one punch. Mina looked in fear. "Is this really happening?!" She thought, then started backing up. Darius continued walking  until he felt arms wrap around him. "MINA RUN!" Izuku shouted, but Darius turned around and slammed both his hands in izukus back.

Everything was in slow motion for mina. She saw izuku jump up and try to  punch Darius, but it failed. Darius was right in front of her, he punched her in the stomach and she was out. "Well izuku, it always fun when we meet.." Darius started saying with mina over his shoulders. He walked over fo izuku who was on the ground and bent down, then whispered "you know where I'll be holding mina, so come and get her." He stood back up and started walking away, then izuku got up to his knees and yelled "DARIUS PLEASE DON'T TAKE HER!" Darius stopped walking, then turned around and said "maybe you shouldn't have gotten so attached, izuku... Anyways, she will be waiting for you izuku, come save her, if you can!" Then he was gone.

Izuku looked to the ground and the sky started to get cloudy, then lightning started hitting the ground all around him and The ground started to shake. Aizawa sat up and started breathing heavy. He looked all around and saw the lightning going around izuku, then felt the ground shake. He stood up and slowly walked over to izuku and yelled "izuku! You need to calm down! If you don't you will hurt someone!" There was no answer.

Izuku stood up and clenched his fist. "ITS MY FAULT THAT SHES GONE!" He shouted, and more lightning came out of the sky. "This isn't good!" Aizawa thought then looked around and saw gang orca with something in his hand. "Orca! What are you doing here?!" Aizawa shouted, then orca raised the something in his hand towards izuku and shot it. Aizawas eyes widen, then looked at izuku with something in his back. "I'm here to stop izuku from doing anything stupid." Orca said. He held up the thing in his hand, and Aizawa saw that it was a tranquilizer gun. The lightning stopped and the ground stopped shaking.

Izuku reached behind him and pulled out the dart, then saw orca standing behind him. "O-Orca?" He said, then his eyes started falling, and so did he. Orca caught him, then heard izuku whisper "I need to save her..." orca sighed."I'm sorry izuku.. About everything.." he thought, then a bunch of his sidekicks and other pros started helping everyone.

//Later\\

Izuku woke up in a white room but, it was different from the one he usually wakes up in. It had a bed and a sink in there, then he looked to the door and saw that it was a thick metal door. He walked over and tried to open it, but it was locked. "What the hell is happening?" Izuku thought, then a little slot opened in the door. Izuku slowly walked to it, then looked through to see orca, all might, nezu, and Aizawa. "Hey, let me out. I need to save mina." Izuku said, then orca sighed sadly. "I'm afraid... we can't do that izuku." Nezu said.

"We put you in the room because, we know you will try and go save her, and we can't have you do that since you're not a pro hero yet and, you will kill someone." Nezu said, and izuku was getting angry. "NEZU LET ME OUT! IM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE HER!" Izuku shouted, then slammed on the door. He tried activating his quirk but it wasn't working. "You are in a room that cancels quirks." Aizawa said. Izuku growled, then backed up from the door, then ran into the door with his shoulder. "Izuku stop it! You're only going to hurt yourself!" Orca shouted, then izuku tried again. "LET ME OUT! I NEED TO SAVE HER! I DO! ITS MY FAULT THAT SHE GOT TAKEN!" orca sighed, then said "izuku, I am on the team to get her back, we just have to make a plan and find her!" Izuku started slamming on the door, then tears started falling down his face.

"and how long will that take?!" He shouted. "ORCA I TRUSTED YOU! I TRUSTED ALL OF YOU AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?! SHE COULD BE GETTING HURT RIGHT NOW WHILE YOU GUYS ARE JUST SITTING HERE!" He ran back, then ran into the door again. "LET ME OUT ORCA! PLEASE!" He shouted once more, then orca closed his eyes and whispered "I'm sorry izuku.." they shut the little slot and heard muffled shouting, then banging against the door. They all started walking away and the muffled shouting got quiet, then orca slammed his fist against the wall and made cracks. "We need to hurry and find mina."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.7K 28
Shota Aizawa never planned on having a family. He wasn't a people-person, so living in a house with multiple other humans was never his idea of a 'ho...
37.4K 1.2K 18
After his father comes home one night, Izuku's life is turned upside down. Who could possibly be there to pick up the pieces for the young quirkless...
101K 3.4K 41
Midoriya added all of the UA teaching staff members, his classmates, other classes students, the league of villains, plus Chiaki into a group chat. C...
2.8K 102 10
On his first day at U.A high school, Izuku Midoriya was expelled by Shota Aizawa aka Eraserhead for being quirkless despite the man knowing that the...