I Want You Back. (BEOMJUN/YEO...

By chestnutgyu313

He thought he would never leave. He thought he would love him until the end. He thought he got him wrap aroun... More

00:01 [How It all started]
00:02 [Flashback]
00:03 [Flashback pt.2]
[00:05] Hugs, Kisses and More.
Not an Update!
[00:06] Bed Warmer
[00:07] In His Arms.
[00:08] More Cuddles
[00:09] Remember
[00:10] Worst
[00:11] No More
[00:12] His Way of Saying Goodbye
[00:13] Ramen And Cigarettes.
[00:14] Mine
[00:15] Mine pt.2
[00:16] Aftermath
[00:17] Desperate Measure
[00:18] Coming Back
[00:19] Giving In?

[00:04] Slowly

3.2K 164 131
By chestnutgyu313

Beomgyu was desperate, he couldn't wait any longer.

He hit rock bottom and now he needed his parents to finally get what he wanted.

This was too low but he couldn't care less.

With his lower lip slightly swollen from biting hard, he dared to look at Yeonjun, the older's gaze were like daggers, he almost could recognize anger, disapproval and disgust mirroring on his eyes.

He looked away.

'Sorry Yeonjun hyung' he said to himself as he pushed through the conversation.

"Well that's great! My son would love to be your lover" Yeonjun's mother said, clasping her hands in anticipation, it was too obvious that she agreed to it too well.

"Mom! N--" Yeonjun was once again cut off by the digging nails of her mother on his arm, he looked at her and shoot, he knew where this conversation would lead.

"That's good to hear, I guess they both like each other then, it's good for our business, this is like a deeper connection for our family, when they grow up they can continue what we started." Beomgyu's father finally talked, earning a nod of approval for the older's parents.

Yeonjun was gritting his teeth, he felt his head getting bigger and there were no words to describe how bad he was feeling right now.

How can Beomgyu do that to him, he treated him like a brother, he knew that he was obvious about setting boundaries between them, why he need to be this petty?

Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun and mouthed "I'm sorry.." to the older, whether he see it or not, the younger just really wanted to be with him.

Maybe he wouldn't like him back but sooner or later, if he show how sincere he is, maybe... just maybe... He will love him back..

Once the dinner was over, Yeonjun stood up and excused himself, the younger followed, willing to face the older wrath.

"Hyung! Wait up!"

"What the hell Choi Beomgyu? Look at what you've done, now we're being force to be together!" Yeonjun finally lashed out, pushing Beomgyu using his index finger.

"But hyung..." Beomgyu cried, covering his face as soon as tears streamed down his pretty face.

"Why can't you tell that I love you? I love you so much!" he screamed, slowly kneeling down, he felt so low and desperate and now he felt bad.

"I like you since the first time I saw you.."

"I adore you so much and this foolish heart of mine fall hard.."

"I love you so bad..."

Beomgyu kept on saying in between his sobs.

Yeonjun looked away, he couldn't bear seeing Beomgyu like this, a tinge of pain tug his heart.

"You... together with someone else.. It's too hard for me, hyung... I tried.."

"I really tried to accept it then you cried..."

"Hyung.. I will never m-make you c-cry.." he stuttered, his tears were making it hard for him to speak.

Yeonjun reminded once again of his heartbreak, suppressing the small flicker he had for Beomgyu.

He looked at the younger with disgust.

"This is not love, Gyu, there is no way I will love you because of this." he sternly said as if he was convincing himself not the younger.

"Hyung....please... give me a chance.."

"Give us a chance.."

The younger begged while he was on his knees.

The older phone vibrated and he checked it out, fueling the anger he was feeling.

"Suit yourself, I guess you like to be in pain so be my guest." Yeonjun said, leaving Beomgyu crying his heart out.

Mom: If you mess this up son, consider yourself out of the family, be with Beomgyu or pack your things and leave.
---

After drying his tears, Beomgyu stood up and dusted himself, he checked his reflection on his phone, making sure that there were no sign of his breaking down.

He went back to his parents and told them that Yeonjun was happy about the confession, he tried to smile and yes, he managed to fake it until he make it.

A lie covering another lie.

Trying his best to be positive, Beomgyu engraved to his mind that everything was his fault, Yeonjun might not love him but maybe someday, he will learn to love him back, he'll do everything to get the older's affection.

The next day, Beomgyu was shocked upon seeing Yeonjun in their house, he was there, standing, talking to his parents, laughing with them, it was a nice view for the younger, enough to take away the pain he felt last night.

"Oh, here's our son, you two go now and have fun!" Beomgyu's mother said sweetly and ushered Yeonjun to get Beomgyu.

"Hyung why are you here?!!" Beomgyu excitedly asked and reached for the older's arm but his hold was being rejected.

He looked at Yeonjun and saw a smirked curled up on his lips. "My mother told me to do this don't think to much, now let's go." he coldly said and went out.

Beomgyu bit his lip. "Why is it still too painful when I already expected it."
---
(Present)

All the scenes flashed on his mind as if everything just happened yesterday, Beomgyu looked at his shaking fingers and tried to suppress them, he was having a hard time to breath.

Why just a simple cold act from his boyfriend triggered this memories inside him, he was too afraid to lose Yeonjun especially now that they are getting better.

"Gyu..get a hold of yourself together.. he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, it's your fault for ruining his sleep." he slightly told himself and was about to lecture himself further when he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Oh, Taehyun~ Kai~." he uttered and stood up.

"Is there something wrong?" Taehyun asked, holding Gyu's gaze and quickly know that he was right when the older looked away.

"Told you so, break up with him already." Taehyun said nonchalantly before Kai can even covered his mouth.

"You know what, your smarty ass mouth will get us into trouble someday, I just knew it!" Kai, the youngest of the three commented before laughing heartily to lift up the mood.

And even before Taehyun can comment again, Kai clung to his arm and pinched his side, earning a squeal of pain from Hyun.

The scene made Beomgyu laughed and soon the three of them shared the laughter.

"Remind me why am I friends with the two of you again.." Beomgyu chuckled, clinging onto the two.

"Because you love us and we love you?" Kai answered.

"If only Yeonjun hyung could do the same.." Gyu retorted, sighing once again.

"Drop the drama, ain't having it, my math score are getting the most out of me so stop it!" Taehyun said, patting Beomgyu's head.

Beomgyu chuckled, good thing he got Taehyun and Kai, they are both lovely and provided a lot of love and security to him.

"Off to the cafeteria!" Kai said, dragging the two towards the crowded building.

"Gyu!"

That voice.. even in crowded place, he know who's the owner is.

"Yeonjun hyung!" Beomgyu enthusiastically replied, leaving Kai and Taehyun who are already shaking their head.

"He got it bad.." Kai mumbled but reached Taehyun's ears.

"Too bad that it's already bad." Taehyun said before waving at Beomgyu "See you at class." he said and proceeded on ordering foods together with Kai.

"Hyung!!!" Beomgyu chuckled and clung to the older's arm, Yeonjun smiled and just patted Gyu's head.

"Let's eat?" The older said and lead Gyu to their usual spot.

What happened earlier was quickly erased from Beomgyu's head, he would never bring it up again and wouldn't even dare to ask why Yeonjun acted that way, he didn't want to ruin the mood.

It's always like this.

Yeonjun will be as cold as ice.

Yeonjun will flirt with other guys and girls even in front of him.

Yeonjun will push him away.

Yeonjun will ignore him.

Then..

Yeonjun will be sweet.

and with just one simple sweet act, he got Gyu wrapped around his fingers once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 7.5K 108
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
394K 11.2K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
631K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
599K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!