𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ━ 𝘋𝘦𝘳�...

By willowswindwp

𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 teenage years just got a whole lot more complicated for Teagan O'ryan with the a... More

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
0.0| "𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚?"
0.1| "𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐧,𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬?"
0.2| " 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲?"
0.3| "𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬"
0.4| "𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞"
0.5| "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐮𝐝𝐬, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠"
0.6| "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬"
0.7| "𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲!"
0.8| "𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝"
0.9 | "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬"
0.10| "𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥?"
0.11| "𝐨𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝?"
0.12| "𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬"
0.13| "𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬"
0.15| "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠!"
0.16| "𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐚𝗺𝐞𝐬!"
0.17| "𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝗺 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲?"
0.18| "𝐍𝗼𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞!"
0.19| "𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝗼 𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐀 𝐬𝗼𝐧𝐠𝐬"
0.20| "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝗼𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭?"
0.21| "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐧!"
0.22| "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞 ....... 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧"
0.23| '𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤!'
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈 ... 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍
0.24| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐲𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐦
0.25| 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐦𝐰
0.26| 𝐈𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐬
0.27| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬
0.28| 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐞
0.29| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬
0.30| 𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲
0.31| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚
0.32| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫

0.14| "𝐈 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

8.2K 282 90
By willowswindwp

꧁ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ꧂

𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐧, faster than she'd ran before, and it was pretty obvious.
she practically sprinted from hallway to hallway, opening and closing every single door she came across, popping her head in to see if she could find James or even Katya. Even if she had of found them by now, she definitely wouldnt' want to walk in on it.
God she'd be scarred for life.

After the fourth hallway was a bust, Teagan would of given up if her heart wasnt yelling at her to atleast try one more door, with a heavy sigh, Teagan put her hand on the doorknob and pushed, walking straight into Erin's back

"You dirty, dirty Brit" erin tutted at James, not even bothering to pay attention to the person who had bumped into her.
James looked Erin up and down, not having a flying fuck as to what she was on about.
"I beg your pardon?"

'I know what you're up to" erin spat, looking at him with a disgusted look on her face.

Teagan stepped out from behind erin, finally showing herself frowning at James, but he didn't even look at her.
At that hurt Teagan more than it should have.

"I'm not up to anything" James fumed, " I should be up to something, but I can't find the person I'm supposed to be up to it with, because this house is like a fucking maze!"

Teagan thought James looked really funny when he was angry, but she wouldn't let him know that.

"James, can we spe-." Teagan's request was cut off by Michelle, who was sat in the corner of the room on the phone.
"Shh! You'll scare Clive" she told them.

James and Teagan both looked confused, "who the fuck is Clive?" She asked.

Michelle sighed and turned to look at Artem, "Clive is a wee prod from east Belfast. Clive came back from Ibiza, got on the wrong bus at Aldergrove airport, Clive then fell asleep on the bus—."

Teagan zoned out in the rest of Clive's backstory, not really giving a shit about him, she had bigger things on her mind. Like her dickhead of a crush, James.

The bedrooms door opened again and whacked Teagan in the back of her head "fucking hell" she groaned almost instantly and put her hand over the area where a lump would definitely be forming soon.

Teagan glared at Claire and ignored her apology, instead walking into the middle of the room and sitting on the edge of the bed, far away from Clive but close enough to James that she could see him subtly checking to see if she was hurt.

Teagan felt like smirking to herself, Katya wishes James cared that much about her.
Suddenly, Clive jumped off the bed and grabbed Clare, staring right at her Union Jack covered tits.
Teagan didn't have time to snort with laughter, the bed quickly reacted to Clive standing up and it sent Teagan flying on the floor because she didn't have her full weight on it.

She closed her eyes, ready to smash face first onto Jenny's ugly rug. But, she didn't, Teagan gasped, shocked and panting. But she soon felt better when she saw that James had caught her and was cradling her waist and staring into her eyes, concerned if she was okay or not.

Teagan full on smirked that time, Katya could fuck off.
Teagan's eyes went wide, she'd completely forgotten about Katya and the whole reason she had come to get James, so that she could convince him to dump Katya and tell him how she really felt about him and how they were meant for each other.

"Michelle you still got that bottle?" She asked her friend, not knowing if she was still pissed off with her or not.
Michelle was still on the phone but nodded, taking the bottle out of her jeans waist band and handing it to Teagan.

Erin glared at Teagan "now isn't the time to get Pernod, Teagan!"

Teagan didn't listen, instead she unscrewed the lid off the bottle and raised it up to her lips as she put her head back.
"Need some confidence" she told the group, trying to keep a steady face as the alcohol burnt her throat.

Before anyone could ask why, Teagan placed the bottle in her bag and turned around, staring right at James who looked so confused.
She didn't have time to dwell on it though, so she just grabbed his hand and started to lead him out of the bedroom.
"Where are we going?" James asked, confused.

"Shsh! James I'm doing this for your own good" and Teagan truly believed she was.

Just as she reached the bedroom door, it opened again, this time letting in the Russian bitch.
Katya completely ignored Teagan and stared right at James, not bothering to look at his hand that was laced with Teagans.

"James, What is going on? I wait long time-."

"Fuck of, Katya!" Teagan groaned and threw her head back.
not bothering to wait any longer, she pushed past Katya and lead James down the hall way.

Katya was walking after them and shouting at Teagan, calling her a boyfriend stealer, oh the irony.
Luckily, Erin intercepted Katya and allowed James and Teagan to escape.
Teagan reminded herself to thank erin afterwards.

———

James wouldn't stop pestering her, asking where they were going and why they were going somewhere.

She ignored him, instead trying to save all of her nerves for what she was about to do. As Teagan dragged him into the main room where the dance floor was, she smiled at David who was still at his DJ booth, she raised her and James hands to show David that she followed his advice.

David smirked back at her, happy that aleast one of them was going to get someone tonight. He winked at her, trying to hide his sadness that Erin wasn't as interested in him as it seemed.

James caught the wink and narrowed his eyes at David, he was trying to look threatening but it didn't work.
Teagan pulled on James's hand, dragging him so that he would hurry up.
She also rolled her eyes at him, he really wasn't in the position to be jealous and territorial right now.

———

Once they were outside in Jenny's massive front garden Teagan let go off James's hand and walked further away from the house, not wanting to be able to hear the loud music.
It was also a test, for both her self and James.

She needed to know if James cared and wanted to follow her. He did because he trailed after her like a lost puppy.
"Teagan?" He called, walking after her hopelessly.

Teagan stopped in the middle of Jenny's driveway, content with both their position and with James.
He caught up with her and moved to stand facing her, that cute confused look on his face.

"Oh, so you do remember my name then, it wouldn't surprise me if you'd forgotten it" she sarcastically smiled at him.

"Tea-."

She cut him off with a wave of her hand,
"Ah! Don't say anything I'm working up the courage, and if you speak it'll distract me"

He gulped, standing completely still out of fear of what she would do if he spoke again.
From inside the house Teagan heard a new song come on, her ears were blessed with the sound of 'Friday I'm in love' by the cure.
She could picture David smirking to himself from inside, she'd told him that she loved that song earlier in the day. She shook her head while muttering "the smug bastard"

She tried to hide her ever growing smile by scrunching her nose and shaking her head. James looked like a fool just standing there waiting for her to do something, anything.

Teagan scratched her neck and cleared her throat, James's head perked up and he looked at her expectedly.
"Okay, listen, I know that you're desperate to shag Katya, literally desperate" she rolled her eyes at him.
"But there's something that I've gotta tell you before you make up your mind, it's kinda a big deal for me— emotions aren't my strong point, I'm going to be really vulnerable and open with you."

James opened his mouth to protest, but she quickly raised her finger to his lips, effectively cutting him off and giving her more time to think.
"James, I know I've not been exactly open about how I feel, but I'm just gonna come out and say it." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.
"When your around I want to be a better person, not for you, but because of you"

"What I'm trying to say is that I sorta, kinda, maybe, might, slightly, possibly, like you" she rushed out, coming up for air when she finished.

she couldn't bring herself to look at james out of fear of what his face looked like.
He could look happy, relived, or the complete opposite, which was something Teagan really didn't want to see.

James gulped, the girl of his dreams had actually just confessed to him, he really tried to form a coherent sentence but he just couldn't, he actually felt like yelling and professing his undying love for her too.
Instead, he stood there gulping like a fish, opening and closing his mouth over and over again. Typical boy.

Teagan's eyes were still on the ground, but she didn't have to look up to guess what his face looked like.
She groaned, "it's no big deal, you don't have to feel the same, James" She laughed it off and shook her head.

Suddenly, without even thinking about it, James grabbed ahold of her shoulders, forcing her back to him and to look at him.
Her eyes were wide and now she was the one who couldn't find the words.

James cocked his head to the side, trying to plan his next course of action.
He nodded, content with his decision.
"I'm gonna lose my nerve so I'm just gonna say it," he started but cut himself off when they both turned to look at the house in the distance.

All of the sound and music halted, leaving James and Teagan without the backing track of the party to fill their moment.
Teagan quickly snapped out of it and brought her gaze back to James's face that was still looking at the house in confusion.

Teagan huffed, with one last burst of confidence she grabbed James's cheeks and pulled his face towards her, neither of them could remember who took the plunge and moved in first, but neither of them would ever forget the electrifying sparks they felt when their lips finally met after months of mutual pining.

James stood still for a couple of seconds, unaware of what to do, but he caught on quickly and his lips immediately jumped into action, moving in a awkward, yet perfect pace.
Teagan had kissed many boys before, and James had spent two days snogging Katya, but this kiss was different and they'd both treasure the intensity of their lips moving together for ever.

The two teens pulled back, catching their breaths for a second, James then grabbed ahold of her face, needing to devour her.
Teagan didn't mind, she definitely did not mind when he added pressure and deepened the kiss by craning his neck.

Teagan laughed against James's lips when she felt his hands flailing about, not knowing what to do with them. Without breaking away from the kiss, or even opening her eyes, Teagan took ahold of his hands and guided them to where she wanted them.
One on her waist and the other cradling her cheek as they moved together.

His hand on her waist tightened its grip and pulled her into him more, needing and wanting her closer to him.
Even when there was no gap between them, it wasn't enough and Teagan still craved more.
Her hands tugging on his hair, needed more.

He groaned into her mouth when she pulled extra hard on a strand, just amplifying his need for her, and her for him.
Boldly, Teagan took the next step and nipped roughly and James's lip, eliciting a shocked moan from him and making his mouth open slightly. She wasted no time and for straight to it, asking for entrance, to which he gladly allowed.

James's eyebrows were furrowed in consecration as their lips danced together.
Teagan knew that they'd have to pull away eventually, mostly because they needed air, but also because people would be leaving the party soon enough.
But Teagan didn't want to think about that, so she just ignored her worries and moved in perfect sync with James.

As far as first kisses go, neither would be forgetting this one for along time.

The sound of footsteps coming towards them on the gravel path distracted Teagan, but she didn't pull away from the kiss. Instead, she angled her head to get a better look at who was approaching them, and she kind of wished she didn't.

Erin, Orla, Claire and Michelle were all sulking, mumbling about how Erin had messed it all up, they walked past Teagan and James, completely oblivious that the disgusting couple necking each other, was none other than their friends.

The group carried on walking down the path, too busy shouting at Erin to give the kissing couple another thought.
With a heavy sigh and a shake if her head, Teagan pulled away from James's lips, he clearly didn't get the memo because his lips chased after hers, his eyes still closed in bliss.

Teagan giggled, happy that she had such a effect on him, she playfully and gently placed her thumb on his lips, pushing him back and making him open his eyes to see what was happening.
"Wha-." He tried and failed to form a sentence, too high off of Teagan's intoxicating presence to do anything other than grin widely at her like a love sick mad man.

Teagan laughed to herself, "come on, they've left us behind" she grinned, grabbing ahold of James's clammy hand and running to catch up with the others.
He just nodded, only slightly aware of what was going on.
Teagan felt like going back into the party and smirking at Katya, she bet her kisses didn't have that much of a effect on James that he forgot what planet he was on.

"Oi, dickweeds, wait up!" Teagan yelled affectionately at her friends.

They all stopped dead in their tracks, realisation finally kicking in that they definitely recognised clothes and back if the heads of the snogging couple.

Teagan and James caught up with the group and walked in sync with them as they all walked out of Jenny's massive front garden together, no one seemed too bothered to comment on Teagan and James's slightly roughed up hair and swollen lips, or even the fact that their hands were clasped together.

It was evident to Teagan, that what ever had happened inside the house, had embarrassed them, so much that couldn't even say anything.

Well, all except Michelle, "are we seriously going to ignore the fact that Teagan and James were snogging?" She asked, her voice laced with disgust, she faked a gag for extra effects.

"Shut up Michelle!" They all groaned as a group.

——

Once Teagan got home that night, after repeatedly kissing james good bye on her doorstep, and trying not to act all giddy around her parents, she ran straight upstairs and grabbed the landline. Dialling the familiar number of the Quinn's.

It rang for a couple of seconds before a annoyed person picked up,
"What, Teagan?" The unimpressed voice of Erin asked.

Teagan rolled her eyes, "is Katya still at yours?"

Teagan heard Erin groan and pictured her rolling her eyes.
"Yeah, why?" Erin asked, uninterested

Teagan smirked widely, "there's something I want you to tell her......"

Teagan then went on to explain every single insult that she could think of, but none of them did Katya justice, it seemed like the wasn't an insult to sum her up yet.

Erin gasped from the other side of the phone, Teagan knew that Erin would be cradling the phone to her ear so that no one would be able to hear.
"I am not saying all that to her, Teagan!"

Teagan groaned and lent her head against the kitchen wall, "fine...... at least call her a bitch?" She asked with a hopeful glint in her eyes.

"No!, Teagan" Erin sighed and hung up the phone, leaving Teagan lent against the wall, no sound but the increased beating of her heart when she remembered her kiss with James before.

And for at least one night, all was well in Derry. Teagan was blissfully uncaring and unbothered about all the worries that used to follow her around and the troubles that plagued their town. Instead, she was just a teenage girl in love, enjoying life for the first what felt like the first time.

AN// omggg they're together, wowowow

I feel like this chapter is kinda bad but I've been trying to write it since the 3rd so I'm done!

2870 words
13/1/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 66 35
This is the second installment of Derry Girls; A new arrival. The timeline is set just before Halloween 1996. The second installment is about the tri...
1.2K 673 23
In the shadow of a three-year relationship, Niall and Ava encounter upheaval when Ava crosses paths with Max, a mysterious soul haunted by a dark pas...
661 20 16
This is the third installment of the series; Derry girls: A new arrival. In this story. We shall see the gang continue their way towards the monument...
13.9K 981 56
"Weird feelings as in, you like me?" Cedric asked me. "Maybe." I shrugged. "What the fuck is maybe, Kathleen? Either you like someone or you don't...