Addicted // Brad Simpson

By lolsimpson

A YouTuber who fell in love with a boy that was too good for her own good. This story proves that true love d... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
101
102
103
104
105
106
--

Twenty Seven

539 11 13
By lolsimpson

@quinnjonesxo uploaded a photo

Liked by bradleywillsimpson and 104,584 others
Can we all appreciate my boyfriend for a second? This warms my heart so much🥺💘

View all 28,574 comments

tristanevans aww look at this lil cutie!! Just wanna pinch his lil cheeks😂😂
thisisellarae I want my appreciation post next time😉😉😂
bradleywillsimpson thank u everyone 😂 I love you quinny💘

//

'Baaabeeee' I shouted across the room. I sighed, getting out of my bed and walked to Brad who is sat at my desk. I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around him and rested my chin on his shoulder. He has been quiet all morning ever since he woke up in my bed.

'Yeah baby?' He asked. He is so focussed on his laptop, and I guess I want his attention now. You know the struggle.

'I want a cuddle' I chuckled.

'In a bit. I'm writing a song' He spoke quietly.

'Can't you take a break? You've been at it for an hour' I asked. I rubbed my hands on his shoulders, giving him a little massage.

'Okay, I guess so' He sighed. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow, confused.

'Are you okay?' I asked. We both laid on my bed, he wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest.

'Y-yeah' He stuttered.

'You don't seem it nor sound it. What's wrong?' I asked, looking up at him. 'You're worrying me' I sighed. I kissed his chin before I sat up on the bed.

'I thought you wanted a cuddle?' He said, confused. He sat up against the bed, avoiding eye contact.

'Baabeee. What's wrong?' I asked, rubbing my hand on his knee.

'Nothing' He sighed. 'Can we not talk about it right now?' He snapped.

'W-woah. Brad?' I said, furrowing my eyebrows. Why is he being like this? We had such a great time last night with my brother and Connor. 

'S-Sorry' He quietly apologised, still not looking at me. I backed away from him a little bit, still so confused.

'Okay, clearly you don't wanna talk. So I'm gonna go' I sadly spoke.

'C-can we talk? Come here please' I heard him say. My heart dropped in my stomach and I turned around. I nodded my head and sat back on my bed. He turned around and looked at me.

'You know I woke up super early today. I went to write some songs on my laptop and it really got me thinking' He started to talk and I couldn't stop panicking inside.

'Promise you won't get mad or upset?' He sighed, putting his hand reassuringly on my knee. I looked at his hand and then looked at him.

'I can't promise anything. Just tell me' I sighed, hanging my head down low.

'As I was writing a song, I was just reminiscing what my life was before I met you. And I miss it' He said.

'You miss what?' I asked, confused as hell.

'My life' He shrugged his shoulders.

'What do you mean?' I replied. He couldn't look at me and I could already feel the tears coming. 'Babe' I sighed.

'I miss being single. I was going out a lot more. I had a social life. But all we do now is just chill and I don't see my friends anymore. They're all moaning at me for being with you all the time and they think we're going too fast' He explained. And damn, my heart broke.

'A-are you serious?!' I scoffed, shaking my head violently. I'm not believing this right now. 'What are you talking about?!' I said.

'Quinn' He sighed. He tried to put his hand on my shoulder but I pushed him off.  I stood up from the bed away from him.

'I can't even process this right now' I shook my head as tears are streaming down my face. 'We were fine last night. We were laughing all night. We were cuddling all night. We were chatting about our future together. And now you're saying you don't wanna be with me. Brad, make up your mind and stop leading me on' I sobbed. I sat on the floor with my knees to my chest and buried my head in between my knees.

'Babe' He quietly said. He walked towards me and sat down opposite me. He rested his hand on my thigh. 'I'm sorry' He whispered.

'You're sorry?!' I scoffed. 'No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you regret us. I'm sorry that I stole you away from your friends. I'm sorry that you don't get to have one night stands anymore. I'm sorry!' I shouted at him. He looked so sad but right now, my heart can't handle any more sadness.

'Oh' He whispered to himself and looked down on the floor.

'Can you just go, please?' My voice broke. I couldn't bear to look at him, hear him or even be in the same room as him. 'I can't do this right now' I sighed.

'I do love you though' He said.

'Are you fucking kidding me?! This is what I mean by leading me on. You say you miss being single and that you don't wanna be with me anymore. Then the next, you say you love me?' I said. 'Bradley can you stop. My heart can't handle this anymore. I can't take it anymore' I cried so hard. He placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed reassuringly.

'Okay. I'll get my stuff then I'll leave' He sighed quietly. I watched him grab his duffel bag and shoved all his clothes in the bag.

'Oh. Don't forget this' I walked to my drawers and grabbed my necklace he got me. I threw it in his bag. 'Now go!' I screamed angrily. I brushed past against his shoulder and ran out of my room.

* BRAD'S POV *

Seeing Quinn cry has really broke my heart. I've never seen her like this before. She never screamed at me before. She was never angry at me before. She never pushed me before. Luckily, this is all a prank.

As she ran out of the room, I quickly grabbed the camera that was hidden behind her curtain and I chased after her.

'BABY' I shouted. I ran into the kitchen and pulled her in my arms.

'No stop. Get off me. Get out' She demanded. She couldn't look at me. I don't like this at all, I feel so bad.

'Baby, this is just a prank. Look at the camera' I spoke softly. She furrowed her eyebrows and her red teary eyes looked at me. My heart just shattered. I hate seeing her like this.

'Oh. You didn't mean anything you said?' She asked. She started to smile in relief.

'Of course not! It broke my heart seeing you cry. When I heard your voice break, I knew this was going too far. I couldn't cope hearing you so upset. All I wanted to do was hug you!' I chuckled lightly.

'You're such an idiot. I truly thought I lost you. I was so confused. I was constantly thinking that I don't wanna lose my baby, I couldn't handle the thought of not having you in my life. I'm so glad this is a prank but I'm annoyed cause you made me cry' She chuckled lightly at the last sentence.

'Aww I'm sorry' I kissed her. I hugged her so tight in my arms and it felt so good hearing her giggle again.

'Never again please' I heard her say.

'Never' I kissed her forehead as she wrapped her arms around me again.

'So that's the video guys. This was highly requested. Even though that this is Quinn's channel, you guys asked me to prank her. So I did and I hope you guys enjoyed it. I certainly didn't' I laughed. I looked down at Quinn and she looked at me with puppy eyes and frowned.

'I'm sorry' I grinned and kissed her.

'You guys got what you wanted' she laughed at the camera. I turned the camera off and I hugged her again. I picked her up in my arms and spun her around in the air.

@bradleywillsimpson uploaded a photo

Liked by quinnjonesxo and 102,840 others
So you guys saw the highly requested prank on my girl. Never again, that was horrible 😂🥺❤️  I love you my beautiful girl

View all 31,485 comments

spencerjonesy just seen it, mate that was so intense😂 glad I wasn't there tho😂
jamesmcvey I literally felt so bad for Quinn, I was rooting for my girl. Brad, you got good acting skills tho😂
quinnjonesxo the most horrible feeling ever🥺 I love you soooooo much my beautiful boy❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 113 54
I'll let you decide... -M xx
5.1K 210 17
A story where two people fall in love through notes.
109K 2.1K 81
all she wanted was someone to love her
263K 3.3K 200
Read book 1 first to see Brad and Rachel's story up until this point. :) Hope you enjoy