Still You, Just You

By ladykika09

Description: Dara is a damsel who when falls in love give her all. Donghae is a hero who is kind hearted and... More

. i .
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: The Hero
Chapter 3: The Damsel
Chapter 4: Hopeless
Chapter 5: Uljima
Chapter 6: Consequences
Chapter 7: With You
Chapter 8: One Day
Chapter 9: Park Family
Chapter 10: Past and Present
Chapter 11: First Step
Chapter 12: New People
Chapter 13: Him Her Him
Chapter 14: The End of Us
chapter 15: Snowy Day
Chapter 16: It's Her
Chapter 17: His Only Valentine
chapter 18: BFFs
Chapter 19: Nothing Else To Hide
Chapter 20: Uh Oh We're in Trouble
Chapter 21: Leader VS Diva
Chapter 22: Missing You
Chapter 23: Always Here For you
Chapter 24: Phone Call
Chapter 25: Remember
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Your Light
Chapter 28: D-Day
Chapter 29: Are You Ready?
Chapter 30: Love Quarrel
Chapter 31: It Starts with That Kiss
Chapter 32: My Confession
Chapter 33: Love At the Wrong Time
Chapter 34: Far Away
Chapter 35: Boy Trouble
Chapter 36: A Little Closer
Chapter 37: You and I Together
Chapter 38: Selfish Wish
Chapter 40: I'm Falling
Chapter 41: The Plan
Chapter 42: Menboong
Chapter 43: What Is Right
Chapter 44: Our Official Label
Chapter 45: Bad Boy
Chapter 46: This Isn't It
Chapter 47: Before The Storm
Chapter 48: Confused Heart
Chapter 49: Hold On
Chapter 50: A Smile in Your Heart
Chapter 51: Shut Up, You're Mine
Chapter 52: Letting Go
Chapter 53: 1 + 1 = ?
Chapter 54: Shake Up
Chapter 55: Love, Trust & Choices
Chapter 56: The Chosen Path
Chapter 57: What If
Chapter 58: After Some Time
Chapter 59: In The End
Chapter 60: Still You
Chapter 61: Just You
Chapter FINAL: Always You
Author's Note

Chapter 39: This Moment

2.5K 54 1
By ladykika09

Normal POV

“Care to explain what’s going on?” Kiko says entering back inside the recogding studio and finds GD frantic due to unknown reason. “Babe…?”

“What’s the matter?” Daesung asks, curious to see GD’s behavior.

“Ji, are you alright?” TOP haults his drawing and looks at the guy who stood next to him.

GD pressed on the audio control button, so Seungri (who’s still inside the recording booth) can hear him. “Seungri-aa… Can you call Yuri now please?”

“Why?” the maknae asks through the microphone.

“Ask her if Super Junior really is in Bali”

The members turned their heads hearing what GD has said. Seungri held his phone up and dials Yuri’s number as ordered.

“Ah.. Annyeong haseyo. Goodmorning… Uhm… Is Yuri there??... Nae… Thanks…” Seungri says awkwardly, and glances to the outside while he waits for the person he just spoken to to call out Yuri. The mic was left on so GD can hear. “Oh… hey… It’s fine… It doesn’t matter. The reason why I called was uhm.. I just want to ask, is Super Junior in Bali right now?”

The leader signals him to have the phone in loudspeaker and place it on the mic so he can confirm.

“Huh? Ani… They’re in Hawaii…” the girl from the other line says. “They even used the SM private plane…”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah. Why won’t I be sure? We’re labelmates…”

A sigh of relief went out of each and everyone’s lungs that moment. Except Kiko who’s still in wonder of the current scene.

“Why? Why did you ask?” The girl continued to ask.

Seungri turned off the speaker mode. “Nothing. Guess we heard differently. Thank you… And sorry for calling so early in the morning… Bye”

After the call, GD’s shoulders dropped and took a seat on the couch heavily, as if he was really stressed out. His hands pressed on his nose and lips together in a prayer position with both thumbs under his chin, he exhales.

His eyes then goes to Kiko. She was still standing by the door, and seemingly to have understand things now. With a crooked smile and gentle voice he asked him.

“It’s about Dara isn’t it?”

GD wore an expression of responsibility. Once again he acted without thinking. He went too quick on his wary feelings and completely forgotten about her.

If regards to Dara he always gets extremely affected, worked up, even the fact that he knows he no longer needs to. It’s a part of his system, he loved her that much.

Kiko opens the door once again.

“Babe… Where are you going?”

“I’ll be just at my friend’s…” she says monotonously. GD felt relieved that she was still calm about it, but that’s what he thought. However.

“Then I’ll fly back to Japan after. I won’t join you on your vacation anymore” she says. “Just go to Bali if you want to”

Meanwhile, in a salon near SM building, Girls’ Generation are gathered to prepare for a guesting in a variety show.

Yuri walks in after taking a short trip to the bathroom.

“I heard my phone ring, did anyone call?”

“Yep. It was Seungri” Jessica says, giving her phone back to her. “Don’t worry, I already talked to him. It wasn’t really important”

“What did he say?”

“Nothing… He just asked where Super Junior went on vacation” Jessica says while swinging her freshy blowed dried hair. “And of course I said they’re in Bali”

Technically Jessica lied to Big Bang despite knowing they’re in Bali. Why? Apparently a drunken bird last night has spilled a bit of an important information.

When Donghae and Siwon came back to the bon fire grounds, Donghae’s phone was left behind. When Jessica called on his KKT, Eunhyuk who sleeps in the same room as him answers it on his stead.

“Whoa you’re drunk” she blurted out hearing his wobbly voice on the other line. “Where is Hae?”

“I~~~don…’t~~~knowww~~~”

“Is he drinking outside?”

“Ani…~~ He’s with Dar~~~~a noona~~~”

Dara noona? Jessica sat up straight on her bed. Did he really say Dara noona? “Why is Dara unnie there?”

“..~~Fate~~~” he chuckles ridiculously.

At first she doesn’t believe what he said, but after receiving that call from Seungri and them asking about it, somewhat made her feel its confirmation.

Well what do I get to lose anyway? She thought. If Dara isn’t there then, so? I just lied… But if she is, then…

Hae owes me one.

* * * *

Dara’s POV

I woke up earlier than everybody else. It’s 9am… I got out of bed with my legs feeling sore; the pain from the trekking activity yesterday is starting to pay off.

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. And

Huk~ !! To my surprise after standing in front of the mirror and seeing how dreadful I look. My eyes are puffy from crying last night.

Until today I am trying to figure out the reason why I cried. I do feel hurt and bothered about talking about Jiyong, but it was a pain I can endure. But when Donghae talked to me and said out those words that he said, that’s when I really felt like crying.

Did I really cry because I’m hurting by the whole Kiko issue still? Or was it because I felt how great Donghae’s love is and yet I couldn’t return it? Did I read my sadness and feelings wrongly? Was I just being sad for Donghae and not for Jiyong?

After gussying up, I went out to the living room. It’s awfully quiet so I turned the TV on and tuned it to MTV. I looked out the window that can let me peek to the suite where SuJu is staying in. I see no movement inside, they might be still asleep.

All of a sudden the doorbell rings unexpectedly, I’m surprised that someone came to visit our place at this very hour.

I opened the door, and our most loyal Setia stands before me with a wide smile and a letter in hand. “Good morning, maam. I see you slept in this morning”

“Hello goodmorning” I said. “Yeah we’re so tired yesterday”

He handed me the letter. It’s from the management. “Did we make a lot of damages last night?” I jokingly asked while opening it. Well, what else will we get a memo for?

But apparently the memo wasn’t anything about last night… It was about the Wi-Fi connection being down for the next 2 days starting tomorrow. It is a burden and an inconvenience because we would want to upload our pictures right before the day ends, but other than that, none. So to me it’s fine… I’ll just have to flood my fans with pictures once it’s right back up.

Nonetheless, everyone has a different take about it.

“2 days!?!” Bommie reacted in objection when she read it. “So that’s like two days without talking to TOP! Waaaah aniyo… I can’t live with that…”

“We’re really sorry, maam” Setia apologizes kindly.

 “How can I survive without my Tabi… No… ~” she whines and cups her face with both hands. “I will never survive…”

“Really?” Minzy says while smirking evilly. “It doesn’t seem like that last night Bom unnie”

“YA!!!!!!!!” Bommie was flustered and hits her arm. I can assume it has something about Siwon sending them home.

“WHAT. HAPPENED!?” Chaerin quickly glares at her, palming her hand on the table.

“Nothing! Minzy is exaggerating!” She defends and hits Minzy on her arm. “He just kissed his cheek to mine as a goodnight! That’s nothing! Friends do that”

Woooohhh~~~~ I reacted with a huge OH drawing on my face.

“Unnie ah! Waeeee~~~ I’ll tell you on Seunghyun oppa” Chaerin says in an aegyo tone, like disappointed on her behaviour.

“It’s nothing! Don’t exaggerate! We do that with Jeremy Scott! With Marshall Bang! With Will I Am! Does that mean anything??? No~”

She exerted much effort to defend herself strongly that instead of reprimanding her more, Chaerin just laughed.

“But please guys, promise me you’ll behave on this trip” she change into a serious tone. “I’m no longer prohibiting on hanging around with them cause I know we’re friends. I also agreed on keeping it a secret from YG and Manager for now. But please… don’t do anything careless… Please….><”

“Nae…” The three of us responded obediently.

“By the way, what happened to you and Donghae after we left?”

Chaerin didn’t react, acting as if she doesn’t know anything when she pretty much saw everything.

“You cried again, didn’t you…? in front of him…” Bommie says while she sits across me. “ehhh chincha… I feel sorry for him…”  

“Oh why~” Chaerin says. “It’s Dara unnie who’s hurt.”

“Why? Do you think he’s not hurt seeing her hurt?” she defended. “Don’t you know it’s twice as hard if you see the one you love crying over someone else…”

I felt a lump on my throat upon hearing those words. Well she was extremely right you see. I get the point, and I was guilty about it so much.

We didn’t talk about it more. It would just practically make me feel bad and ruin my day. And it’s not a topic that’s fitting to talk about over a meal.

Yep, for the second time on this trip, like yesterday, we just ordered our food via room service. Everyone’s pretty much lazy to take a bath and dress up yet… after last night, we pretty much prefer to stay in here for the day, get cozy and relaxed.

Our doorbell has once again rang, but unlike earlier, it seems today someone is raping the doorbell button. Dididididididididing dong~~~~ didididididididididing dong.

Setia heads to it and opens the door for us.

“Annyeong!!!~~~~”A person with two zombies behind him entered with his hands up in the air. “Oh! You’re already eating!?”

Upon seeing it’s the guys. Bommie quickly turns her head the other way to hide her fresh morning face, even Chaerin “Ah mwoyaaaa!!!! Why are you hereeee!?!?!?”

“We were thinking of inviting you to get late breakfast with us” Heechul says, whose appearance is same as us. Shindong and Leeteuk also looked like they just woken up. Messy hair, freshly washed face, half opened eyes. “I didn’t know we can get room service…”

“Well, yeah you can practically order anything you want…” I showed them our table, today we’re eating American breakfast. Bacon, Egg, Breads, Sausages… And platter of fresh fruits.

“Whoa. That looks delicious!” shindong says, then he faces Setia and speaks in english. “Can we also order those?”

“Yes, Sir. You just have to call for room service or get help from Bodi, and your meal will be sent over to your place” Setia says. “Would you like me to call Bodi for you?”

“No need. We will eat here” Heechul says.

“MO!? WAE~~~???” We reacted negatively, why wouldn’t we? We look like monsters. “Andwaeee~~ YOU CAN’T!”

“Why? We just want to have a meal with you” Leeteuk says taking a seat on one of the chairs. “And what’s the use of this huge table if we don’t use it?”

Shindong puts down the landline phone, we didn’t even noticed that he was using it. “I’ve already called the others to come over”

“Hul~!!!!”

The other Super Junior members did come in sets, without their manager again. This time his reason was, he doesn’t want to bother us. How thoughtful right? Compare to these guys who have completely invaded out suite.

 They’re acting as if it was theirs. The last set to arrive was Eunhyuk and Yesung. They lazily took the reserved seats for them, and obviously the seat the members left for donghae was beside me. But he still hasn’t come.

“Where is Donghae?” I asked Siwon who was in my other side.

“Hmm… He probably chose to sleep in” Siwon says. “Bet he had a hard time sleeping again last night”

“Oh why? Is he ok? Was something bothering him?” Bom butted in concern.

Siwon shakes his head and told us about Donghae’s difficulty in sleeping in new places. He says it was just natural of him and that we have nothing to worry about. However, I feel like that’s not the only reason. Who knows maybe his friend mode didn’t work at all.

We continued to have a very light and fun conversation among us, talking about the gags that happened last night. I felt completely empty without him by my side.

“So what are your plans today?”

“We’ll pretty much stay at the beach and relax, you?” Chaerin answers.

“We’ll go to the zoo and cruise trip…”

“Guys we should really wake Donghae up. He should atleast eat before we go” Leeteuk says, looking at his watch.

“I tried my hardest to wake him up, seriously but he just ignores me” Yesung says in a bit of a foul morning mood. Eunhyuk seconded.

“Dara can you do it please?” they asked me. “For sure he will listen to you”

“Oh why me?… I’m not good at waking people…”

“Pleaseeee…. It’s the only way to wake him up. Pleaaaaseeeeee….”

They sounded like little brats whining and pleading, they won’t stop until you said yes. I don’t want to do it. It’s embarassing. Just the thought of it makes me blush. I looked at Chaerin to ask for help.

“Go ahead, unnie…” she gave me permission to leave. I really thought she would object. She was my only hope. Why does she have to agree?

Together with Siwon, we headed to the Super Junior suite; we entered the one in the lower floor. We didn’t expect to see anyone in the room but there was their manager sitting in the living room, glued on his iPad and with the TV on.

“Oh hyung, why aren’t you upstairs?” Siwon asked.

“Ya punk, what time will you guys be done over there huh?” He didn’t even bother to answer the question. “The shuttle will leave at 1. What time is it now? And can you please wake up Hae now, he doesn’t listen to me…”

“Well, that’s why I brought Dara noona~” Siwon introduces me. That was the only time his eyes left the iPad, he stood up swiftly and greeted me. It was the very manager I’ve met in Kangin’s party before.

“Eyy… Why didn’t you say sooner?” he says in a bit of a fluster.

“Noona, Donghae is just in that room okay. Please excuse me I really gotta go”

He excuses himself and runs to the nearest restroom.

I on the other hand went inside to the room they pointed out to start doing my given task. Upon entering, the room turned out to be unexpedtedly neat (except for the crumpled sheets and tilted pillows of course), compare to ours that looked like a storm blew in and made a massive wreck. 

On the bed, there Donghae lies facing one side with half of his face flat on the pillow. To my relief he was wearing a white tank top and jogging pants, not embarrassing me or anything.

Aissssh why did I agree on doing this? I thought to myself as I walked closer to the bed and sat on the side where he is facing.

“Hae-aa…” I called shyly and lowly.

No movement.

“Ey Lee Donghae ssi…Wake up… Ya…”

I know I know. I should have sound more caring and gentle and sweet and mushy but it’s not something I’m comfortable to do. That’s why I’m not suitable on this sort of tasks, no one would ever want to wake up to my voice.

Well, that’s what I thought but then, in less than a second, Donghae twitched. He moves his hands from his side down under the pillow.

He moaned not saying a word.

“Ya… Wake up… It’s late”

“Tch” He scratches his head in slight frustration.

“Come on. The others are waiting for you” I patted his arms. “Pali pali”

He slowly and carefully opens his eyes; it fidgeted first before it was able to focus. It looked around the place first before it landed on me.

“Ahmwoya~~~~” he groaned upon seeing me. He swiftly pulls the blanket over his face. He was clearly sembarrassed that it’s me who’s waking him up and seeing him like this. “Ah waee~~?”

“Your members and manager have given up on waking you…” I said pulling the blanket down and indicated how they asked me to do it instead. “Now you’re awake… Come on get up. And eat”

“Aniyo……… I’m sleepy” He hides his face with his hand. Aigoo what is this? He’s like a kid.

“You have somewhere to go today, silly” I said, hitting his sides lightly. “Come on!”

“5 Minutes! Just give me 5 more minutes, please… I’m really sleepy” he pleaded.

“Aishh…” I groaned and releases my grip on the blanket. “…Fine. But do you promise in 5 minutes you’ll get up?”

He nodded and faced his body up.

“If you don’t, I’ll hit you hard, arasso?”

I saw the ends of his lips curve upwards then he took my hand and held it dear to his chest. “Yes maam”

A smile was brought on my face because of it. This scene.

This very moment.

 Us.

Together.

Alone.

In Peace.

Holding hands.

Me admiring how innocent and charming sleeper he is.

This.

It’s Perfect.

Yet why are things so complicated? Why can’t be it as easy as he loves me and I love him too? Why does it have to take too many obstacles… ups and downs. Why Dara? Why? I asked myself because truthfully it was me to blame. My confusion. My easily wavered feelings. My weaknesses. My fears.

I stayed beside him and waited for 5 minutes to go by… When it was over, I tried waking him up again.

“Ya… 5 minutes is up. Wake up…” I said again, now with a slight tone of endearment. I shook my hand that’s he’s holding. “Fishy~~~ Wake up”

He rolls his body again to face a side, lying right close to me. He looks really lazy and tired.

“What did you do that kept you awake late huh?” I asked softly at him while brushing my other hand to his hair.

“I was thinking…” he murmurs huskily.

I knew it. But uuuggghhh why is his husky voice so sexy? I blushed.

“Was it because of me?” I said lowly, removing my hands from his hair and from his hand. “Mianhae…”

He lifts his head up slightly to have a look at me, then back to burying it on the pillow. “Why? Do you think you’re the only one I will think about?” He says in a tease.

“Why? You’re thinking about other girls then?”

“Yeah… You only think about GD anyway…”

“That’s not true… I think about you too. I’m actually concerned about you now, can’t you tell? I’m worried to what you could have felt last night… I was being selfish, I didn’t even consider what you would feel. Even if you said you’re on a friend mode, I still shouldn’t have cried over something petty. I’m worried that I have hurted you, you love me and yet all I do is giving you a hard time, instead of doing things to win me over you listen to my drama…---“

“Shhhhh….” He wraps his arm around my waist. “I’m just kidding, silly… And you don’t really have to worry about me. I’m fine… Like I told you, I’m okay… I am willing to wait. I won’t pressure you…”

Until today he is just the kindest person I’ve ever met, but I don’t know if he really mean what he says or he just said those things to not make me feel worse or guilty.

The bedroom door opens; the guys are back and will start on getting ready for their day. Donghae quickly removes his arm around me but it’s too late, the guys have seen it and grinning at us.

“Well, my job here is done” I stood up awkwardly and headed to the door with my head down. “I’ll head back now”

“Are you guys sure you don’t want to join us to the zoo?” Leeteuk asks.

I shook my head and smiled. It’s a trip they should spend with each other, make memories alone. Besides we already did that on Day 2. “But please have fun and enjoy. We’ll just see you tomorrow”

They waved their hands to me, I took another glance at Donghae, who is now sitting up and awake. He was wearing his usual kind and gentle smile.

“Bye”

“Bye”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 529 14
Sandara aka dara a college student and its her senior year. but during the years she only experienced bullying but what happen when a charming boy c...
24.8K 342 35
A girl who was about to be fallen apart because she can't still moved on she still loves him inspite of being seperated for 5 years now. Her friends...
151K 4.1K 66
Dara is a simple, smart and hardworking girl who only wish to live a normal life and find her Mr. Right with the help of her best friend. Jiyong is a...
624K 27.3K 34
A girl named, Park Aira had an accident and she woke up in a new look, new surroundings, new people and a new life. Knowing that a demon saved her...