Identity V Random Things

Από Cronny_OwO

[IDENTITY V ONESHOTS & RANDOMS] Mostly oneshots. Some randoms here and there. Some of these are based from my... Περισσότερα

Requests [C L O S E D]
Demi's Bar
Double Date?
Dream
Nothingness
Finally Smiled
It's Warmer Together
Random Things
Annoying Hot Guy
Random Things #2
𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵'𝓼 𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻
Nightmare
My Knight
Random Things #3
Random Things #3
A Little Admirer
Unexpected
A Vampire And Frozen Men[1]

Reunited

532 13 1
Από Cronny_OwO

Notes:

Andrew X Reader

This is in the normal AU

Platonic relationship

Hunter Reader

Gender neutral Reader

Third Person's POV

There was a child that just been left by his mother who died from the people who thinks that he is a monster. He cried and curled into a ball while those people are getting close to him. But someone interrupted.

"Hey! Get away from him!"

It was a man/woman wearing a coat holding a book that is bigger than normal. One of the people shout back at him/her.

"Don't interrupt us! Or are you with this monster!? Get him/her!"

Some of the people quickly go to him/her to capture him/her but he/she has a plan. He/she opened the large book and starts saying something that wasn't heard by the others. He/she then pointed at the people and instantly a hoard what looked like ghosts flow out from the book and blow them all away from the child. He/she quickly goes to the child and kneel down.

"Are you alright little one?"

The child peek a bit from his arms to see what happened and see the blurry figure of the man/woman who saved him.

"A-a sorcerer/sorceress! Get the whole village to stop him/her!"

The man from the group starts to get up and was about to run away but the man/woman quickly made some of the 'ghost' to knock them out on the ground with memory lost. He/she look at the child and offer his/her hand.

"Come with me. I'll take care of you"

The child feel safe with this strange man/woman he just met so he give him/her his hand the man/woman helped him up. He fell to the ground again because he lost his strength.

"Oh dear. I guess I need to carry you huh"

The man/woman closed his/her book and put it in his/her armpit. And then he/she easily lifts up the child up with just one arm and they start walking in the dead of the night.

"W-who.. are you?"

The child asks while looking at his saviour and holding tightly at his/her clothes so he won't fall off.

"Oh my name is (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n). You could call me whatever you want dear. And what's your name?"

"O-oh.. my name is A-Andrew mister/miss (Y/n).."

"What a lovely name for a lovely boy like you"

Andrew look at him/her with disbelief. He was always called a monster all his life and only his mother loved him. He cried again.

"Y-you.. don't think I-I'm.. a m-monster?"

"Not at all! Who would call you a monster? I will terror them to no end for calling such a sweetheart like you a monster!"

(Y/n) wiped Andrew's tears after holding his/her book with his/her armpit. He/she smiled at the child to calm him down.

"Now don't cry. I'll protect you even if it's the last thing I do! I promise you"

Andrew give a little smile. He's happy that he have someone that would protect him. He was brought into a house by (Y/n). (Y/n) was actually a writer. He/she wrote many books but keeps all of them to himself/herself. They lived happily as a family.

But it was not for long.

One day the villagers burst through the door of (Y/n)'s house in the middle of the night so he/she was caught off guard. The villagers took him/her away before he/she even could get one his/her book. Andrew hid but was found shortly because of his crying. He was also captured and was called as "the demon's child" or sometimes his old nickname that is "monster".

The next day Andrew was forced to watch his caretaker burned in front of so many people who screamed and shout at him/her.

"Burn the sorcerer/sorceress!"

"Burn that demon! He/she doesn't belong on earth!"

"Let him/her burn in the depths of hell!"

Andrew covers his ears and closed his eyes tightly. He look at his caretaker for the last time. He/she mouthed to him.

"It's alright.. and I'm sorry for not being strong enough to protect you.. I'm sorry.. but please live the rest of your life to the fullest.. I love you my dear child.. even though I'm not your real parent.. I still care about you more than anything"

And with that he/she was burned into ashes. Andrew was then left alone again.

He escaped from those people and run back to where their house is. It was a bit of a long journey. But when he get there all he sees is the black burnt remains and structure of what used to be their home. He was left crying alone. He was left alone again.

Years later

Andrew received a mysterious letter saying about a game and a prize. The letter also said that he would find someone that would understand him there. So he accepted the invitation to the game and headed there. He didn't know what awaits but didn't care. All he care is knowing who would understand him that would wait there in that place.

Andrew's POV

I was in front of the manor. This place was really hidden from society and it looks like it was also abandoned by society. It's already night so I knocked on the door. I waited and it's been a bit long. No one answered it yet. Maybe this was the wrong place. When I was about to turn around and leave the door opened revealing a sleepy man wearing a green hoodie staring at me.

"Are you going to get in or just stare at me?"

His tone was a bit harsh and I quickly get in before he gets more irritated. He showed me my room and just left me there in the hall. I didn't know what to do so I get in the room and sleep since it's already late.

The next morning I found other people walking in the hall to where I suppose was the dining area to eat breakfast. I should follow them so I know where it is and not get lost. I followed them quietly until one of them looks back and notices me.

"Oh hey there are you a new Survivor? Nice to meet you I'm William!"

I just nod and look down. I don't really like talking to others. Usually they would ignore me or just give me a dirty look. They all look at me confused and then just continue walking. I can hear one of them said.

"He's weird. He'd probably get along with Aesop well haha. But not even Aesop is this quiet"

I don't care. I just continue following them to the dining room.

After breakfast I was told I would play the game this afternoon. They told me to bring my "item". The only thing I bring here is some clothes and my shovel so I'm guessing that's my "item".

I sit at the furthest chair from the rest to avoid the others. In front was where a red curtain was pulled up and there's a chair. It was really big and I don't know who would sit there that they would need a really big chair.

Not long a figure walks and then sit on that chair. I don't know why but the figure seems very familiar. They had some books attached to their waist and they're playing with some of the pages that are floating. It made me remember about him/her.

Suddenly everything turns dark and there was this symbol that cracks and I closed my eyes. I opened them and see I was in another place. I look around confused of what just happened.

Third Person's POV

Andrew doesn't know what to do. The figure that he saw was in the distance walking straight to him. He just stood still looking up at him/her. He/she has something that reminds him of the one person that he cherish in his life. When he/she was about to strike him he gets out of his trance and curled into ball while covering his face with his arms. The hunter stopped. He/she look at the position Andrew was in and his hair colour. It reminds him/her about a boy he/she used to take care of. He patted the boy's head and muttered.

"Sorry child. I'll leave for a moment. I'll be back after I ask the others some question"

With that the hunter left him be. He was confused of why did he/she wants to hit him and suddenly pat his head and then leave.

He look around once more and found a glowing antenna. He doesn't know why but he just walks to it and starts typing on it. He doesn't know what he's typing. What he knows is that he feels like he needs to do it. He hears the sound of a bell out of nowhere but he doesn't care even if there's a feeling that he needs to go there. He told himself it's probably only his imagination. He continued typing on the machine until the light turns on.

He didn't know that his teammates are all trapped in the basement by the hunter.

"Who's that new Survivor? Tell me now!"

The pages from his/her books are flying around him/her at rapid speed and creating a small tornado. There was an indescribable aura surrounding the usually calm hunter.

"We don't even know! He doesn't talk to any of us"

"Hm.. well then.. I'm going to find him"

The pages of his/her books are slowing down a bit. He/she walks up the stairs of the basement when one of the Survivors. Specifically Martha shouted at him.

"Don't you dare hurt him! It's his first day and you already got a win by sending 3 of us back to the manor!"

He/she looks back at the chaired Survivors and showed a sad smile.

"How could I hurt someone that reminds me of my child"

The Survivors were shocked hearing that. The hunter continues to walk up the stairs while the 3 Survivors are getting sent back to the manor.

The hunter. Also known as (Y/n) the Tale Teller. Walks around the map trying to find the last Survivor. He/she plans on asking questions about him. Not long he/she founds him sitting alone on the ground doing nothing. When he saw the shadow he look up to see the figure earlier. He stand up and look down. (Y/n) patted him again.

"Sit child I want to ask some things"

Andrew nodded and sit back while (Y/n) sits beside him and pulled him to his/her lap to sit there. Andrew grew stiff and doesn't know what to do. (Y/n) pats him more to calm him down.

"No need to be tense now child. I could never hurt someone like you"

Andrew feel like he knows this voice and those words are something he would only hear from his mother or his caretaker long ago. He look up at the person. He/she has shoulder length (H/c) hair that was combed neatly and (E/c) eyes that was behind the crystal clear glasses that he/she wears. He/she wears a white button up with black (trousers/long skirt), a vest and a belt that helps him/her carry his/her books. He felt a sense of familiarity. He was in a daze until he hears him/her called him.

"Child are you alright? You were staring at me for a long time"

"H-huh?.. Yes.. I-I'm fine.. I'm s-sorry.."

"It's fine. Anyway as I was asking. What is your name?"

"It's Andrew.. A-Andrew Kreiss.."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened.

'even their names are the same.. could they be..'

"... Child do you know me?"

Andrew look at him/her again. He mumbled out something that almost wasn't heard by the hunter.

"I-i think I knew s-someone.. who's like you.."

"And are they dead? Specifically burned by villagers because of magic?"

Andrew was shocked that the hunter know. He nodded his head.

"Y-yes.. h-how did you know?.."

(Y/n) instantly hugged him tightly.

"Andrew dear it's me! (Y/n) (L/n)!"

Andrew felt tears rolling down his cheeks. He turned around and hug his long lost caretaker tightly while crying.

"Y-you're al-live"

"Yes I am.. I'm here now.. don't cry"

He/she also cried in joy for finally being reunited with his/her 'son'. They cried in each others arms for a long time. After crying they both starts catching up and (Y/n) couldn't feel more guilty than ever when hearing that his/her little Andrew have gone trhough so much and he/she can't be there for him. It was now a bit late in the afternoon and (Y/n) stand up while carrying Andrew.

"E-eh!? I-i can walk.. d-dad/m-mom.."

"I know but do you even know where to go back?"

Andrew shakes his head and look down embarrassed. (Y/n) just smiled and starts walking. He/she opened the gates with the password that was given to hunters. (this is not cannon it's just for the sake of this story since I have no idea anymore ;^;)

He/she walks back to the manor carrying Andrew like a little child. Which he is kind of one if you compare the size between a Hunter and a Survivor.

"Hm you don't mind that I'm going to the Hunter's side first do you?"

"I-it's fine.. as long as you're with me.."

"Alright then. Don't be afraid of the other Hunters okay? They're nice people when they're out of matches"

"O-okay.."

(Y/n) opened the door to the Hunter's side and walks in still carrying Andrew. The other Hunters look at them surprised. Andrew who is embarrassed from all the stares hides his face in (Y/n)'s neck.

"Oh (Y/n) is that the new Survivor? He's so cute!"

The female Hunters circle around them to see the new Survivor that is still hiding his face in his father's/mother's neck.

"Aww he's so shy~"

"Ahem. Um Mr/Miss (L/n) why did you bring him here?"

Jack asked after clearing his throat.

"Oh he is my son. I'm bringing him from a match and just want to drop my stuff before spending more time with him"

The whole room fell silent. They were shocked to hear that the loner (Y/n) who always lock himself/herself in his/her room writing stories actually has a son. Joseph breaks the silence by asking.

"I-is that another of your "children" that you write and came to life from your book?"

"No. He's an actual human Joseph.. if he is from one of my books he would have a ghostly form and not a solid human form. And he won't be a Survivor if he does come from my book"

The room was silent again but then there was a soft laugh from the Geisha.

"Oh my I didn't know you had a real child (Y/n). A cute one too at that"

Andrew tugged at his father's/mother's upper sleeve to signal that he wants to go.

"Oh alright alright. Well I'll be dropping off my stuff and then head back out. Don't call me into any matches okay. I want to catch up some more with my son"

"Alright then. Have fun!"

Michiko waves at them leaving. The room was soon filled with chatters again.

"That's unexpected"

"Hey Leo you're not the only parent Hunter here now! Haha"

After that scene with the other Hunters (Y/n) decided to take Andrew to the manor's garden to sit on a bench and chat. (Y/n) insisted Andrew to sit on his/her lap because he/she wanted to hug him more. Even though Andrew was a bit reluctant because he is embarrassed he also want to be with his father/mother since he missed him/her.

They chatted more and more. Andrew is getting sleepy because he never felt this safe around other people. He ended up sleeping in (Y/n)'s embrace. (Y/n) who didn't hear Andrew's voice anymore look down to find him sleeping. He/she smiled and pet his head softly and lean more into the bench they're on. He/she watch as the sun sets on the horizon.

He/she stands up while carrying Andrew in a comfortable position so he won't wake up and walks to the Survivors door. He/she knocks with a bit of difficulty. Not long Emily open the door and was shocked to find the rarely seen Hunter carrying the sleeping new Survivor.

"A-ah.. Mr/Miss (Y/n) thank you for finding the new Survivor.. he hasn't came back since his first match and we only found his shovel from the map. I'll call the boys to take him to his roo-"

"No. I'll take him there just tell me which room is it"

"O-oh.. it's room number 21"

"Alright. Thank you"

(Y/n) walks to the said room and gently put Andrew on his bed. He/she look at the shovel leaning on the wall beside the bed and then to what he is wearing.

"Oh my dear child I'm so sorry for what happened to you.. it really was my fault.."

When he/she was about to walk away he/she heard him say something in his sleep.

"It's.. not your fault... Father/mother.."

He/she kissed his forehead and left the room. He/she walks with a smile and the Survivors who saw him/her was confused why. They decided to ask the new Survivor about it tomorrow.

The next day when Andrew opened his bedroom door he was greeted by someone that was waiting in front of it. It was Naib. He was the one who's told to bring Andrew to breakfast and not avoid being questioned. He dragged Andrew down the halls and to the dining room.

When he gets there he was forced to sit down and answers questions.

"Alright new Survivor. Now tell us your name first and your job. And then we'll talk about what you did yesterday with that Hunter"

Andrew gulps and only prayed that somehow his father/mother (Y/n) would magically appear out of nowhere to save him.

Sorry for not updating for so long. I kind of don't have any ideas of what to write and sorry for those who requested some chapters. I'm still working on them. I'm very sorry. But I just don't have any ideas these past months. Sorry again. I'm still writing it don't worry. I didn't forgot. I will be updating random chapters. But if your request still aren't there please be patient because I promise I'm working on them. I guess that's all. Stay safe everyone!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

739 0 35
I will write different scenarios, character x character, and character x reader. most characters are gods please put any requests you might have in t...
49.2K 419 11
⊱┊𝘐𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘷 | 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 - 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗲-𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 [𝘆...
10.9K 182 15
This is a male reader various one shot book I'm sure a lot of people know how this work so yeah We do not own anything that's used in this
1K 24 5
Just some IDV one-shots with different characters for reader-chan. Different settings, genres and more will be added if I have time. But all in all...