Journey To Live

By DayzeDoom

The story is about a teenage girl Who's name is Fiona. She falls in love with a boy named Cry. There are othe... More

Chapter 1: A Different Life
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3: Finding out about Cry...
Chapter 4: The Night
Chapter 5: Turned
Chapter 6: Relocating
Peace over Power

Chapter 8: Controled

6 0 0
By DayzeDoom

        "Well my darling, how about you show me some love to your 'Significant partner' just to make sure...it's real." I looked at Ken and said "Oh okay." I looked at Ken and then at Cry. Cry mouthed to me angrily "NOT. TOO. REAL." I didn't know what to do. I tried to not image Cry. Everything on my mind was only for Ken. I kissed him for about a minute. Then Ken hugged me and I giggled. It was too real. I made it worse. I have to talk to Cry after this. Fucking Ken. As I let go I glared deeply at Ken's brown southern eyes. He just smiled. Making me inches away from slapping him. The tension was filling my lungs as if it was oxygen. I felt a millions eyes on me. The pressure pushing in on me. A voice spoke. 

        "Well I think that's enough for one night. Anyway I would like to talk to you, if I may." He looked at Ken with a pleasant smile but it didn't look like a smile you get from a three year old with ice cream.

         "I'll come too! I demanded. Grabbing his hand and look at him with concern. He knew that I was making sure he'd be okay because the last thing I want Is for him to be killed. He's the strongest out of all of us. Plus he's human. What's he going to do with a human? I started to get weird images in my head of dead remains of not a human or a wolf. I think it was both. I couldn't see what it was because I only had a few seconds to get a good look of the ceature. I let go of his hand and went back to Cry. Whatever I saw, it was not normal. Going back to our rooms, I tried to lay down for at least 2 hours but that image stuck with me. Closing my eyes didn't help. The door front door opened. Cry went slept on the couch. A few hours later, I looked at the door seeing something walk in. I closed my eyes and hoped it was Cry. I've never heard something so ear pierceingly painful. At that point I though my eardrums had burst. I think it was a gun. Before I had knew it I was carried to another room. My eyes blured and my mind blanked. All I saw was multiple people by me yelling, crying, and screaming. I look down on the ground to see a handgun laying there. Who shot me?

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this story. I'm writing a few more. The good thing is that I can write in school on here! Which helps because I don't get much time at home. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment too if you'd like. Alright well...Bye :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 2.2K 12
ရှိန်းသုတမဟာဆိုတဲ့ လူသားကောင်လေးရဲ့မျက်‌ရည်တွေက အဂ္ဂိဆိုတဲ့ငါ့တစ်ယောက်ထဲရဲ့အပိုင်........
67K 4.2K 20
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person
304K 40.7K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
267K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚