You Are No GOD To Me{COMPLETE...

By Anastasiafavvy

"Just because you're a billionaire doesn't mean you're a God," " For your information Miss Grey, I am GOD." "... More

PROLOGUE
~1~
~ 2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~19~
Missing chapters?
URGENT!!!
URGENT NOTICE!
CHECK THIS OUT!
ANOTHER BANGER!

~18~

7.1K 262 21
By Anastasiafavvy

"......this necklace is just like my heart. I hate to say this but I'm entrusting the other part to you. Don't ever you think of losing it. Make its safety your number one priority,....... And don't ever break it."

Wesley*

"Woah! Where are we?" Kaitlyn asked, nearly bumping into me as she gazed the huge and tall skyscraper building in front of us.

"Cooper's shopping mall. Can't you read?" I pointed to the huge bill board on the highest floor of the building.

"Christ! You own a shopping mall?"

" Don't ask. Just come on." I said pulling her by her shoulders and dragging her inside.

I couldn't count how many times Kaitlyn said 'Wow' when we got inside the shopping mall. Of course the shopping mall wasn't meant people like her, Just the ones that can spend lavishly.

The department we started with was the jewelry and accessories department. Actually I just came for one department and that was the accessories department.

"Nah I'm leaving. I hate jewelries." Kaitlyn made a U-turn but I stopped her by pulling her back.

Holding her with one hand, I pulled her along to the receptionist of the department.

"Morning sir." She greeted me with a huge smile. "Should we shop for you sir? I definitely wouldn't mind." She was flirting, it was obvious but what me made smile was the look on Kaitlyn's face. She could murder the poor girl right now.

"Morning sir!" The sales attendant greeted me Immediately.

"Morning Chris, can I get a Rolex watch?" I said to the sales attendant and he hurried off to get it.

" You brought me here just for a wrist watch?" Kaitlyn said removing her hand from my hold.

"Be quiet for once Kaitlyn."

"I've always been quiet." She muttered.

The sales attendant handed me a Rolex watch. I took Kaitlyn's hand and unwrapped the watch before tying the watch to her wrist.

"You got this just for me?!" Her big green eyes got even bigger. " It must cost a fortune!"

Everyone were watching me closely because never have they ever seen me with a woman here before. Despite the crowd of people, they still paid their respects to me.

I smirked then pulled Kaitlyn along into an elevator as it dropped us in another department. The telecommunications department.

"Those people adore you Wesley."

I flashed Kaitlyn a smile. I've been smiling lately." I know. It's just something I've been used to right from birth."

" No wonder." She scowled. I ignored her then walked over to the office of the manager of the Telecoms.

"Can I get an iPhone Xmax?" I said to the manager in charge of handling the sales of our telecommunications.

"Sure s.. sir. Welcome sir. It's been long sir. We're so excited to see you sir. "

I growled." The phone.. "

" Yes sir. " He said and hurried off.

The man came back with the phone within twenty seconds. I had removed Kaitlyn's SIM from her old phone and within two minutes, I had tucked the Sim card in the iPhone Xmax the handed the phone to Kaitlyn.

"No way. No way I'm accepting this. It's too much Wesley. Do you know the product of this phone?" She asked, eyes and ears widened.

I flashed her an amused grin." Take it Kait. Your Mom might have tried reaching you. I don't want her to think that I've kept you hostage with no means of communication. Now take it." I commanded. She had no other choice than to accept the phone from me.

"Listen Wesley, you really don't have to do all of this."

I didn't want to give her the impression that I actually cared about her." It's better to spend the money on you, than throw it away in the garbage."

Her mood changed Immediately. " Oh so you throw money away too? I didn't do you did. Then what was the need to marry me when you could have just forgotten all about the money that resort would have brought?"

My jaw clenched. I didn't know if it was anger or if it was the memories of what Kaitlyn did that we're whirling in my head. "Shut up. Don't make me change this side of me Kaitlyn because you definitely wouldn't be able to tolerate my other side. You know me to that extent. I'm trying so damn hard to be nice to you so don't make me suck it all up."

Kaitlyn*

We marched out of the shopping mall purchasing nothing more, like he even purchased them...It was obvious that Wesley was very mad at me for what I said but I only said the truth. If money didn't really matter to him then he should just forget his resort in Hawaii. After all, he had hundreds of other resorts. One out won't leave a scar on his net worth neither would it bring him down from his Multi-billionaire status.

Ok what he did teach me today?
Apart from getting me expensive stuffs that can cost my life's fortune?

We were already close to his car when suddenly we heard a voice behind us.

"Wesley!" A woman elegantly dressed in a short floral gown and high pencil heel shoes got out from a car and called out to Wesley.

She catwalked over to where we stood and flashed Wesley who was standing in front of me, a smile.

"Remember me?"

Wesley stared blankly at her. It was obvious that he had no idea who the woman was. "No." He said simply.

"Vanessa Vicks." She said and smiled again. "We fucked at one of your grand parties in England."

What?
What the hell is this?

" I fucked quite a number of flings in England and maybe you were just one of the numerous flings I had in England."

I repeat; what is this?
Throwing it on my face that he had actually fucked quite a number of women in just one country?

"I don't think so," The lady shook her head. " What we had was special. I mean it wasn't just an ordinary sex, it was the best sex for me and I wish it could be more than just sex. You have no idea how much I've longed seeing you again.. "

Ok that's enough..
I've heard enough..

I sauntered forward and stood in front of Wesley. " Listen here Miss, you have to go now. You've done enough talking for today."

" And who the hell are you?" She asked, eyeing me from head to toe.

" His student."

"Student? Wesley isn't a professor so what student are you talking about? "

" Ask me again and I might just have to punch that nose of yours. " I said as I took Wesley's hand and forced him into the driver seat of his car then got in beside him. The lady didn't move. She just kept staring at us till Wesley started the car and we were out of sight.

*

The drive home was silent and pretty fast.

Home.. hmph.

Wesley's hand was fisted on the steering wheel and his attention was focused on the road. My attention was on him and outside my window. He didn't want to start a conversation so I didn't want to be first to start either. Since both our prides wouldn't let us, let us remain like this for the rest of today.

He maneuvred the car into the garage then got out. I thought he would turn around to open the door for me but he didn't so I got out myself.

Ignoring him, I walked past him and troded inside. On getting to the living room, I greeted Gretchen and walked past her to the elevator. I wanted to take my bath then pick up a few things before leaving for mom's place.

After taking my bath and putting on a bathrobe, I walked back into the bedroom only to find Wesley seated on a sofa. He had changed into a grey sweatshirt and grey sweatpants.

Like I care where he changed in...

Ignoring him again, I stood in front of the huge dressing mirror in the bedroom. What I didn't expect was Wesley standing behind me...how on Earth did he walk right behind me and I didn't noctice?

I turned around and to uttermost surprise, he was really standing behind me!

I turned back immediately and our gaze met each other in the mirror. I wanted to move but I couldn't. It was as if my legs were frozed on the floor. I could see his actions clear from the mirror and I could see how his hand moved onto my back and I could feel the tension of his hand on my bare back even if I was wearing a bathrobe. He tugged on the neck of the bathrobe and before I knew it, he had tied a small necklace around my neck.

"If you lose it, you're dead." He whispered as his breath fanned my ear. Didn't he perceive his body wash on me?

He walked out of the room before I could even say 'O' and now I was left by myself to puzzle on the amazing beauty of the necklace.

Wesley had actually given me a gift...

My hand found it way up to my neck as I took hold of the necklace and stared at it through the mirror. It wasn't just an ordinary necklace, it was a diamond necklace. It had a small diamond pendant that had the structure of an half shaped heart?

Where on Earth was the other half?

I could see the way the necklace glittered on my neck and I was taken by its beauty even though it was only an half.

Putting on black pants and a yellow hoodie, I tied my Rolex..

Smiles.
My Rolex..

I tied the Rolex watch around my wrist then tucked my phone in my back pocket. I tied my hair up in a bun, then made it into a dough. The roots of my hair was become darker than before while the tips, whiter. I walked out of the room then took the elevator to the living room.

Wesley was seated on a couch with the same magazine in his bedroom while Marian and the others were roaming here and there.

"Marian can I get a cup of hot tea please?"

"Sure." She said and scurried off to the kitchen.

I turned to Wesley. "Did you buy the necklace when I wasn't nocticing?"

"When do you ever notice something Kait?"

I tucked out the necklace from my hoodie." Why is there just one half? Where's the other?"

He dropped the magazine then tucked out something from his shirt.

The necklace!
The other half!

Why does Wesley have the other half?
I don't understand..
Why does he have the other half?

"It's a necklace that'll always make us remember that we're married to each other." He explained.

I raised an eyebrow." Even though we're not really in a relationship?"

"Even though." He tucked it back.

" I didn't know you believed in stuffs like this."

He got up then sauntered closer to me. Encircling my waist with his hand,he pulled my body closer to his and both our necklaces touched and magneted in an instant. The moment both necklaces came in contact, it became a full shaped heart.

"You see that Kait?" His voice was low and alluring. " This necklace is just like my heart. I hate to say this but I'm entrusting the other part to you. Don't ever you think of losing it. Make its safety your number one priority," He tucked off the necklace loose leaving us both with just halves. " And don't ever break it."

With that he walked out of the living room. My heart couldn't stop thumping in my chest. What exactly does Wesley mean by all that? What exactly was he trying to say? Entrusting me with a part of his heart? What the hell was wrong with him? Does he even have a heart to begin with? Why did he give me an half of a necklace and why does he have the other part? I don't understand, what is the meaning of all what he said?

I don't understand Wesley. What is he trying to do? Why is he bent on confusing me like this?

Does Wesley.....
Does Wesley by any chance like me?

*

" Speak. Now. Kai." Louis who was seated in front of me stated dramatically. When was this child ever going to leave me alone?

"Listen Louis..."

"Don't tell me to listen!" She snapped out immediately. "You've been keeping too many secrets from us already and you know it. So start speaking."

She was older than me but she was always so pestering and can be so annoying sometimes.

I sighed."Listen Louis, I promise if there's something I'm hiding, you'll be the first to know. Please don't pester me about this again.. please."

"Then why are you not talking much about your boss anymore? You normally talk about how he treats you but now you don't even talk about him again and you've been sleeping out lately....you seem so comfortable with the work now..is there something you're hiding Kai?"

"Louis..." Oh God.

"And you've been avoiding things that are cold lately. Kaitlyn what's wrong with you?"

I think it's time I told Louis that truth. No matter what happens she was still my best friend and the only person that knows me in and out. She was even closer to me than my own mother was and hiding things like this from her..means I was definitely going to taste the consequences of keeping secrets from her soon.

"I'm allergic to cold substances." I broke the silence that was slowly building between us.

"What?" She nearly screamed. " Where's this coming from?"

"It started about a week ago." I continued. "Wesley....he umm.."

"Is responsible for this sudden allergy right?"

I nodded.

"Holy shit.." she muttered under her breath. "How is this even possible? A sudden allergy? And what did Wesley do to you? How did this allergy even happen?"

"Wesley locked me in a fridge for closely five hours and I...developed an allergy."

"I still don't understand. How come Wesley locked you up in a fridge and you develop a sudden allergy? And how come Wesley locked you up in a fridge? What were you doing the moment he was locking you in the fridge?"

"It was in the morning and I was still sleepy."

"Oh shit... that man's got to pay for this. And why didn't you say anything?! Why did you hide this from us?! Don't tell me you're developing feelings for him?!"

"No I'm not and I will never. Shit I hate that guy! It's only because he's promised to take care of me..."

"Take care of you?" Her eyes scrunched cluelessly. "You're not always with him so how come he's going to take care of you? And what's this Kaitlyn? When did you start believing in all the shits Wesley's saying? What's really going on Kaitlyn?"

I inhaled deeply. "I made the biggest mistake of entire my life."

"And that is?"

"I'm married to Wesley," The look on her face made me continue. "It's a long story Louis. A really long story."

* * * * * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 571 39
I leaned back against the wall "It's been so long hasn't it?" "Yes, it has... I think the last time I saw you was high school graduation." "Exactly...
13.4K 464 30
Suddenly, he moved closer to her and held her by her waist then grabbed her hand. The young lady quickly pulled away with anger, "what's your problem...
449K 18.9K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
622K 21.3K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...