Prince of Hearts: Evie X Male...

By GrandAdmiralNironus

(YN) Hearts is chosen alongside the other VKs to attend high school in Auradon. He agreed to reclaim his birt... More

Prologue
D1 Part 1
D1 Part 2
D1 Part 3
D1 Part 4
D1 Part 5
D1 Part 6
D1 Part 7
D1 Part 8
D1 Part 9
D1 Part 10
D1 Part 11
D1 Part 12
D1 part 14
News
D2 Part 1
D2 Part 2
D2 Part 3
D2 Part 4
D.2 Part 5
D.2 Part 6
D.2 Part 7
D.2 Part 8
D.2 Part 9
Special: Audrey's Royal Makeover
Special: (YN)'s Adventures in Wonderland
D3 Part 1
D3 Part 2
D3 Part 3
D3 Part 4
D3 Part 5
D3 Part 6
D3 Part 7
D3 Part 8
D3 Part 9
D3. P.10
D3. P.11
Final Note from Nironus

D1 Part 13

6.6K 157 75
By GrandAdmiralNironus

(YN's) P.O.V

The crowd cowered back in fear as Maleificent looked around.

" It can't be. " Fairy Godmother stammered.

Maleficent looked to Me then Mal.
" Mal! " She shouted. " I knew you could do it! " She then turned to me.

" Oh and you did okay Hearts. I'll put in a good word for your mother. "

I drew my rapier and kneeled.
" I serve at your pleasure. " I looked to my friends and gave them a thumbs up. I had a plan.

" Go away mom! " Mal said exasperatedly. I could see Mal doing her best to stay strong.

" Oh, Mal! " She's hilarious! " Maleficent laughed. She pointed her scepter at Mal. " My she's --- so funny! "
He face then went serious. All semblance of humor had died.

" Wand me Mal. " She ordered. " Chop chop.

Mal looked at the wand uneasily, then slowly lifted her arm.

" No! " Ben shouted.

" Without warning, Mal threw the wand over Maleficent's head. Fairy Godmother caught the wand. The wand sparked as she twirled it.

" Bibbidi Bobbidi- "

" Boo! " Maleficent shouted. She slammed her scepter into the ground. The green gem glowed as everyone around froze. Only we were spared.

" Phych! " She cackled.

The others sported terrified looks as Maleficent walked up to King Beast. I stood at attention with a blank look on my face. Having to deal with my mother was no preparation for this. My left hand was shaking slightly so I put them behind my back. Maleficent took off his glasses and looked at him.

" Mmm, another time. " She said silently to herself. Maleficent then walked to Fairy Godmother and plucked the wand from her hand.
" Don't you want to Evil like me? " She sang to herself.

" Misstres of Evil, your Evilness, Supreme Leader, my Lord. " I started. Shall we increase our pace to release the other villia--"

" Quiet (YN). " Maleficent said. " I'm living in the moment. " I nodded and went back to attention. Every minute of her time we spend is more time for my Jabberwock to come in and save us all.

" I'll take that. " Maleficent said. She twirled the wand and Mal's ring flew off her finger. The ring landed on the tip of the wand. " You won't be needing that anymore... "
" And what a perfect fit! " She shouted.

" Oh, Mal. " She sighed to the sad girl. " Love? Dear, love is weak. Have I taught you nothing? "
" Not to mention ridiculous! " She scoffed.

" And you would know? " Mal retorted. " I'm nothing like you! "

" Oh well of course not dear. I've practiced being evil for years you'll get there. " Maleficent said.

" No, I won't! " Mal cried. " And love isn't weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing. "

" Listen here. " Maleficent growled. " If I know one thing, it's that you have no room for love! "

" Then I command wand to my hand! "  Mal exclaimed. The wand began to glow as it thrusted towards Mal. She grabbed it and held it into her chest.

" This is very tedious and immature! " Maleficint sneered. " Give me the wand. Give the wand! "

" Maybe good is stronger than evil. " Carlos smiled.

" No Carlos. " I replied. " This is. "

I took a few steps back. My friends looked to me with confused faces. A beeping noise came from his watch. I stared at my friends with a big grin on my face.

" Right on time. " (YN) said. The cathedral doors blew open as the Jabberwock broke his way in. My friends trembled back in fear as they layed their eyes on the truly transformed Jabberwock. A black dragon with a fish and reptilian hybrid head. I walked to it as it stared into me.

" Oh lucifer. " Maleficent said.

" What is thy bidding my prince? " It asked me.

" Take care of her. " I ordered with a finger pointed at Maleficent.

" (YN) we had a deal! " Malefincent shouted. She took a few steps back and clutched her sceptor.

" Only play the game when you control the cards. " (YN) replied with a smirk.

" You will regret this! " Maleficent shouted. She then consumed herself in green smoke. When the smoke cleared, Maleficent was a dragon. As soon as she transformed the Jabberwock had crashed into her. The two colliding midair and on ground. Maleficent got thrown down as the Jabberwock held her. It's underbelly glowed purple as it opened it's mouth.

" No! " (YN) shouted. " Don't kill her. That's an order. "

" Why not? " The Jabberwock replied. " She is an enemy to you. Your mother would've let me killed anyone she told me to. "

" Shut up! " (YN) shouted. "

" Your holding yourself back. " The Jabberwock said. " I will only serve the worthy. But, I will give you a chance.
Let me kill the one you love. "

The Jabberwock then crawled off Maleficent and looked back to her.
" Our fight is done here. Go, take care of your business with your daughter. "  It said. Maleficent complied but snarled.

" Only in her death will you be free from the chains of love. So, which will it be? " It asked. The Jabberwock looked to Audrey's frozen body then to Evie.

" It's her. " The Jabberwock said. " I sense it. "

" I drew my rapier and stood between the Jabbereock and Evie. Maleficent was engaged with Mal.

" I won't let you hurt her! " I exclaimed. Mal blasted the Jabberwock with a beam from the wand.

" (YN)! " A voice shouted from the frozen crowd.

I turned to see it was Ally of all people.
" How are you unfrozen? " I asked.

" Magic hat. " She replied. Ally then pointed to the white hat she had on her head. It really complimented her dress.
" Take the hat and imagine what you need. "

" Alright. " I replied. " Thank you and I forgive you for what you said about my mother. "

" Oh yeah and for good luck. " Ally said. She then grabbed my collar and pulled me in for a quick kiss.

" Are you serious? " I asked.

" It's not my fault your so damn handsome. " She replied.

I then imagined what I needed and reached into the hat. Out came the vorpool blade. The Jabberwock had recovered from Mal's blast and was now getting up.

" You weild the vorpool blade. " The Jabberwock said. " You are now my enemy! "

" Evie behind me! " Mal shouted. Evie then rushed to Mal. " This is between you and me! " Maleficent's dragon eyes turned green as the stare down began.

" Good luck Mal! " I shouted while blocking a slash from the Jabberwock with the blade. Dueling did not prepare you for this. The Jabberwock kept swinging at me with its claws. I slide under him and cut his underbelly.

I rolled away as he tried to stomp on me. The Jabberwock turned and whipped with its tail. I flew into a pillar and landed roughly. I got up but crumbled. Since that wasn't an option I leaned my back onto the pillar. A cough escaped my mouth as I covered my mouth. I looked to my hand to see it covered in blood. There were large cuts sprawled over mt chest.

" Dammit. " I murmured.

Menacingly, the Jabberwock came towards me.

" The strength of evil is good as none when stands before four hearts as one! The strength of evil is good as none when stands before for hearts as one! The strength of evil is good as none when stands before four hearts as one! "

Maleficent roared as she was engulfed by green smoke. All that remained was a lizard. Fairy Godmother unfroze and shrieked in terror at the sight of the Jabberwock preparing to deliver the final blow.

" Here! " Mal shouted. She threw the wand to FairyGodmother.
" Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo! "

The Jabberwock roared as it began to change back to a human form. Jack laid unconscious on the ground.

" Another happy landing. " (YN) happily coughed out.

" (YN)! " Evie cried. She rushed to me and began applying pressure to my wounds. " Oh, God. We gotta stop the bleeding. "

" My suit. " I chuckled. " It was a custom piece. "

Evie slightly chuckled and screamed out for help.

" Your gonna be okay (YN). " Evie said.

" Of course I am, Evie. " I replied after spitting out some blood.
" I can't leave you like this. "

Fairy Godmother rushed to me and poked with me the wand. My eyes widened as I saw my wound closing.
" There there. " She said.

After being healed I got up and met with the rest.

" Will she be like this forever? " Mal asked. She had picked up her mother.

" Forever is a long time. " Fairy Godmother said. " You learned to love, so can she. " She then looked up to us.

" You have all earned an A in goodness class. " She said proudly. " (YN), please apologize to Jack.

" No problem. " I replied. Pearson was helping him up. " Jack I'm sorry for turning you into a Jabberwock. "

Jack then proceeded to sock me in the jaw. " Apology accepted. " He said. I chuckled and moved my jaw a bit.

" Normally I would've asked for your head but I presume I had that coming. " I said. Fairy Godmother then unfroze the crowd. Ben then charged forward and was stopped by Mal.

" Okay, okay! Oh! We kinda already sorted this out. " She said. Ben then nodded.
" Next time I rescue you okay? " He said.

" Let's make sure there's not a next time. " She replied.

I looked at my newfound companions and smiled. This was the beginning of a new journey. A journey I was happy to share with them, with her.

Hey guys its ChoasBro. I am happy to finally get this chapter out. I've been so busy and to be honest I was prioritizing other things over writing at times. I was gonna publish this yesterday but I didn't because a friend wanted to play BF1 and I was playing Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. When I checked my clock it was 3 AM so I went to sleep. Thank you so much for staying with me this far. The next chapter is gonna be short so expect an update in a few days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 72 8
Amber was challenge by M/N one night because You loved to hunt like Stab but the only differences is that you chose randomly. Amber passes the test...
1M 6.9K 11
Offering was a Wattpad Featured Story* Olivia and her family invited an elderly employee into their home Christmas Eve, 1908, and their act of kindne...
15.3K 130 32
-DAWSON SERIES BOOK TWO- Caleb's retirement due to injury set the stage for Malachi Thompson (Midas), his goody two shoes friend. He meets an old fri...
263K 40K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး