MHA One shots.

By plumbobpancakes

My hero one shots! More

Dinner
Kaminari
Engagement

Prom?

19 1 0
By plumbobpancakes

Kirishima's Pov

"Hey, Kaminari?"

"Hmm?"

"Have you figured out who you're asking to prom yet?" he looks up from his textbook and scans the common room.

"I don't know man, maybe Jiro? She's straight right?"

"I'm not sure, I think she might be bi" I reply.

"What about you?" he asks, looking toward me.

"I have no clue" I laugh nervously.

He looks over to the kitchen and smirks at me. "What about Bakugou?"

"What? No way!"

"Oh c'mon Kirishima! Are you really still pretending you don't have the worlds biggest crush on him?!"

"I-i don't" I scoff at him and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"He'd never say yes!"

"How do you know?"

"Because he's not even gay"

"That's not confirmed" he says pointing a finger at me.

We both look over to the kitchen where Bakugou is frying something on the stove top. He's wearing a black tank top that shows off his big arms as he works. He looks really good.

"Like what you see Kiri?" Mina giggles jumping down onto the spot next to me.

"Jesus Mina, you scared the life out of me" I laugh.

"Too busy daydreaming over Bakugou are we?" she asks, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"I-i wasn't" I stutter. Nice one Eijiro, real believable.

"Sure" she grins.

"We were just figuring out how Kirishima is gonna ask Bakugou to prom" Kaminari lies.

"Oooo, can I be your wingman?" she asks.

"What? No. I'm not asking him. We don't even know if he's gay and even if he is, that doesn't mean he's automatically interested in me"

"Oh my god, he's coming over!" Mina squeals and Kaminari stifles a laugh.

"Here, shitty hair" Bakugou grunts holding a plate out to me.

"Y-you made me food?" I ask confused. Bakugou never cooks for anyone.

"Don't over think it shitty hair, just take the plate".

I reach up and take the plate off him. "Thanks man".

I pull the plate down and my eyes go wide.

"Oh my god!!" Mina screams.

"What? What is it?" Kaminari asks leaning forward on his chair.

I look up at Bakugou and smile.

"A-are you sure?"

"You really think I'd go through all this trouble if I wasn't?" he smirks at me.

I grin and look down at my plate, it's a pancake with whipped cream, blueberries and strawberries and the word 'Prom?' written in chocolate sauce at the bottom.

"Well?" he asks.

"Y-yeah. Yeah okay" I grin up at him.

"Sweet. I'll pick you up at your room around 7" he says as he walks away.

"Eeeek" Mina screeches.

"What does it say?" Kaminari asks taking the plate from me.

"Oh my god" he whispers.

"Did that just happen?" I ask looking towards Mina.

"Yes! How do you feel?!"

"I-i'm not sure" I smile, bitting my lip.

"I totally knew he was gay for you" Kaminari smirks.

"How?" I ask.

"He's different around you man. Not as... Explosive"

"What's got you so happy Kirishima?" Sero asks, sitting on one of the spare chairs.

"Bakugou just asked him to prom!" Mina yells bouncing up and down on her chair.

"Ahh that's why he looked so happy, I'm assuming you said yes?"

"Yeah I did, what do you mean about him looking happy? Did you see him?"

"I saw him walking back to his room, he didn't see me but I saw that big grin he had on" Sero chuckles.

"Oh my god this is too cute, I can't take it!" Mina says falling back with her hands on her heart.

"What about you Sero?" I ask "You asking anyone to prom?"

"Nah, not me man. I don't know if i'm gonna go"

"What? You have to go!"

"I dunno Mina... I don't have anyone to go with and I don't really have anything fancy enough to wear"

"Well, you can go with me! That solves that problem" she smiles.

"And you can just borrow some of our clothes man!" Kaminari says.

"Really? You guys don't have to"

"It's no problem Sero, really. Besides, it wouldn't be any fun without you!"

"Heh, thanks Kaminari" he smiles whilst rubbing his hand on the back of neck.

"So, Kaminari... How are you gonna ask Jiro?" I give him a sly grin, turning the tables on him.

Prom night

Kirishima

"How do I look?" I ask Mina and Sero, turning away from the mirror.

"Amazing! Bakugou won't believe his luck!" she grins up at me.

I'm wearing a dark grey suit with a black shirt and red tie and my hairs all spiked up, like I usually have it.

"It's very on brand" Sero laughs.

"Heh, when's Kaminari getting here? Shouldn't he be here by now?" I ask.

Just as I say that there's a knock at the door.

"Speak of the devil" I laugh making my way over to the door.

"Hey man! Glad you're finally here!" I grin at him.

"Hey" he mumbles as he walks past me.

"Woah Kaminari, you look HOT" Mina giggles. That gets a small smile from him.

"Yeah, you look great man!" I sling my arm around him and pull him into my side for a somewhat comforting hug.

"Jiro doesn't know what she's missing, huh Sero? Mina elbows the him to get his attention, he'd been staring at Kaminari this whole time without realising.

"Yeah, y-you look amazing Denki" he stutters out.

Me and Mina share a knowing look and smirk at each other.

"Denki" she mouths at me and I have to hold in a giggle.

"Thanks man, h-how's the suit?" Kaminari asks.

Kaminari lent Sero a spare suit that he had. It's quite a plain one really. Black jacket and trousers with a white shirt and a black tie. It still looks pretty good though, except for the fact everything but the tie is a bit too small for him.

"A bit small" Sero chuckles "but apart from that I really like it, so thanks man".

"No problem" he smiles just as there's another knock at the door.

"Oh my god he's here!" Mina shrieks as she jumps off the bed "Okay Kiri, you stand here and I'll get the door" she says pushing me into a part of the room where Bakugou won't be able to see me.  I look over at Kaminari whose now sat with Sero on the bed and I give him a quick smile.

"Nervous?" he chuckles.

"Little bit" I admit shamefully.

"Hey Bakugou! Wow you look-"

"Not another word Racoon eyes! Is he here?"

"Kiri!" Mina sings.

I turn the corner to where Mina is holding the door open and see Bakugou standing in the doorway.

"Wow" I breath out. He looks amazing. He's wearing dark blue trousers with a red shirt and black tie and a waist coat with roses on, he's beautiful.

"Looking good shitty hair" he smirks.

"You're not looking too bad yourself" I chuckle nervously.

"You ready to go?" he asks.

"Y-yeah. Are you guys ready?" I ask the others.

"I just need to stop by my room, we'll meet you there, right boys?" Mina smiles over at Sero and Kaminari. She's up to something, but honestly, right now I don't even care to find out.

"Err, yeah sure! Yeah, we'll see you guys in a bit" Sero smiles, catching Mina's hint.

"Okay, bye guys" I wave as me and Bakugou make our way down the hallway to the elevator, neither of us saying anything. When the elevator arrives we both step in and bakugou presses the button for the ground floor, he stands next to me and takes my hand in his.
I blush a little and when I look over at him he's wearing a small blush as well.

When we arrive in the hall most of the class is already here. Everyone looks amazing, dressed in their best formal wear. The hall looks great too, they went for a black and gold theme this year.

"Drink?" Bakugou asks me.

"Yes please" I smile at him.

"Wait here, I'll be back in a minute".

Whilst I wait for Bakugou I decide to look around at most of my classmates. Midoriya is having a dance competition with Uraraka whilst Todoroki, Iida and Asui judge. Momo and Jiro are sat a table flirting with each other. Hagakure and Ojiro are slow dancing together even though it's some upbeat pop song playing and a bunch of the guys are all standing off to one side talking with each other.

"Here" Bakugou says passing me a paper cup.

"Thanks man"

"Hey, isn't that your friend?" he asks nodding towards the door. When I look over I see  Tetsutetsu and Kendo walking in together, hand in hand.

"Oh yeah, look at that" I smile, happy that Tetsutetsu found himself a date. When he meets my eye across the room he smiles and waves at me and I wave back. This annoys Bakugou and he takes my hand in his.

"C'mon Shitty Hair" he tuts, pulling me over to a table. I look back at Tetsutetsu and he mouths the word 'nice' at me and gives me a tumbs up. I laugh a little and turn my attention back to Bakugou.

"Are you done?" he asks. He must sense my confusion cause he carries on when I don't answer.
"With your drink?" he pushes.

"Oh yeah, here" I say nervously before he takes both of our drinks and places them on the table.
"So..." I start.

"Do you wana dance?" he interrupts me.

"Oh! Yeah! O-of course" I stutter and he takes my hand and pulls me over to the dance floor. I didn't mean to act so suprised but I didn't think dancing would be on the list of things we'd be doing tonight, it doesn't seem like Bakugous thing...

I was right, it's definitely not his thing. He's all tense and awkward, and he has no idea what to do with his hands.

"Here" I say as I take his hands and place them on my hips. He turns bright red and I snake my hands around his neck.

"That's better" I smile at him.

"Heh yeah, it's not too bad" he mumbles, a small smile playing at his lips.

"Okay, now move your hips side to side. That's it" I grin.

"Ha, I got this" he smirks and it makes me chuckle. That confidence is one of the things I like most about him, it draws me in.

There's a sudden change in music and when we look up we see Mina with the DJ. She gives someone a thumbs up and the lights start to dim.

"This ones for all you love birds out there tonight, time to take things sloooow" the dj announces as he plays a slow romantic song.

Me and Bakugou both look at each other and laugh.

"Bloody racoon eyes" he grumbles.

"She's the best" I smile, looking back over at Mina.

"Yeah" he agrees.

I look back at him and he's looking right at me. He pulls me closer making our bodies touch. Our faces are so close that I can feel his breath on my face. His eyes fall to my lips and I feel my heartbeat quicken.

"Kiri can I-"

I interrupt him by placing my lips on his. It's quick and I pull away nervously.

"Sorry I should have a-asked first" I stutter out.

"Kiss me again"

"What?"

"Kiss me again Shitty hair!" he growls out before pulling me forward so our lips can meet. This kiss is definitely better, his lips are warm and they taste a little like cherries. He slips his tongue in my mouth and it makes me weak in the knees. He slides one of his hands up to my cheek cupping it and when we pull apart he runs his thumb along my bottom lip.

"You're amazing" he whispers.

"Thanks" I chuckle nervously "I think you're amazing too".

"Whooo, new class couple!" we hear Mina shout somewhere in the background. It makes us both laugh a little.

"I don't think she means us" Bakugou nods behind me. When I turn around I see Kaminari and Sero making-out in the corner by the lighting controls.

"Oh my god" I grin "How did she make that happen?".

"She really is amazing" he smirks as I turn back to him.

"I'm happy for them" I smile.

"Me too, but they're gonna have to compete with us for best class couple" he grins at me, taking my hand in his.

"Yeah?" I grin back.

He nods. "Be my boyfriend Shitty Hair?"

"Yeah, okay" I chuckle, before we kiss again and the whole world just seems to disappear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 25 8
Just fluff. Characters aren't mine Enjoy :)
499 5 10
These are going to be long one shots of the characters from my hero academia including: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugou Hanta Sero Eijiro Kirishima ...
75.9K 1.8K 17
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ A series of Todobaku one-shots that I've written for you to hopefully enjoy.
223K 6.4K 25
Shota Aizawa 's full time job is teaching. It is NOT fathering twenty-something screaming highschoolers. It isn't. Nope. ... ---/\--- A series of One...