โ€ | chocolate kisses (haikyuu)

By heartspeachy

๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š: signs of immaturish writing. A BUNCH OF HQ ONE SHOTS :) More

bokuaka

๊’ฐโˆ…๊’ฑ welcome

276 63 120
By heartspeachy

hello, i would like to thank u for clicking on my story and taking the time out of ur life to read this garbage i make up at 3 in the morning. it means a lot to me. I have no experience in writing whatsoever, so don't expect too much you are only going to be disappointed in the end.

secondly, let me remind you that this is a boyxboy story (it's about the love between TWO MALES) if these kind of stories aren't your cup of tea, then i suggest you please exit my story. any comments or hate towards the lgbtq+ community will de deleted and reported. we don't stan homophobes in this household :)

if u have any questions regarding this story, please don't hesitate to let me know! just send me ur questions/requests through a direct message! anyways, enough ranting. shall we move on with the one shots now?

OKAY BUT BEFORE THAT. what's ur favorite hq ship?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 905 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
675K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
442K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...