Consequences Of Betrayal.

Bởi VictorRed22

I hate Jaune betrayed fic's. So why am i making one. I have no freaking idea. (Short version) Pretty much sam... Xem Thêm

Gathering the fools
Since when were you the one in control?
Jaune is not OP (Kinda)
My first 1k reads!
Time in a bottle and New truths! (New guests!!)
It's Hero Time, part 1!
Beginning of the journey.
Question (Not a chapter.) But small teaser.
It's Hero time, part 2: Fame.
Nora vs Weiss
Salutations! (New guest)
New story in the works.
End of Prologue.
Vale!

Betrayed Jaune Bio.

13.5K 101 127
Bởi VictorRed22

Name: Jaune Arc.

Nicknames: Big Boss and Boss Man (by Neon Katt), King (By Flynt Coal), Blondie (By Winter Schnee) Little Knight (by Harriet Bree).

Height: 6'1" (1.85 meters)

Age: 17

Looks and combat attire:

Casual attire:

Weapon: Crocea Mors

Weapon description and modes:

Modes: Sword, Shield/Sheath and Two-hander.

Descriptions:

Jaune usually, wears his weapon on his right hip. After arriving in Atlas Crocea Mors received an upgrade by Pietro Polendina.

Sword: The sword itself is a simple white bladed longsword with a elaborate golden cross-guard, hilt and a blue handle.

Shield: The shield is white with a golden accent, displaying Jaune's emblem in the center. It can also shrink to form a sheath for the sword.

Two-Hander: By using the Sword and sheath, Crocea Mors can become a wider blade, but is much more heavier that it requires Jaune to hold it with two hands.

Extra abilities: Jaune's shield has also been upgraded with Dust capabilities. Whenever said Dust is activated, the emblem in the center of the shield glows the same color. The first upgrade used was Hard-Light Dust, which extends to the sides, making the shield wider, and thus increasing defensive range. Gravity Dust can also be released from the face of the shield to propel himself in a direction, break falls, blast enemies backwards, and even bounce on it. Combining the two allows Jaune to use his shield as a paraglider of sorts to further slow his fall.

He can also use Hard-Light Dust in his Two-Hander mode, giving the blade the same weight but farther range. He is also able to use different types of dust to change the properties of the extended blade. Such as: Fire Dust, will make the enlarged blade gain a fire affect. Ice Dust, will turn the enlarged blade to Ice and so on and so forth with other dust abilities.

Thanks to Jaune's Semblance he is able to keep the Dust from spreading out wildly and damaging his weapon.

Hard-Light Dust Shield and Hard-Light Dust Two-Hander in action:

(Image from RWBY wiki and i removed Pyrrha's circlet.)

Finally Jaune added a secret upgrade only he and Dr. Polendina know of, which ties in with his Semblance.

Semblance: Aura Manipulation

Semblance description: He can weaken or strengthen his own or other people's Aura and increase their defence making them a nearly indestructible juggernaut, overclock their healing so they can recover from any wound that doesn't immediately kill them, and even strengthen their semblance to be more powerful.

He basically has an unlimited amount of Aura.

He can also turn his Aura into attacks. Such as Aura energy spheres that deal a lot of damage and make constructs of Aura such as swords and shields.

During an special Dust class by Winter Schnee, Jaune tried to use apply Aura to an empty Dust crystals and discovered that he can store his Aura into empty Dust crystals, essentially acting like potions in a video game, but alas only he can use them. Jaune dubbed them Aura crystals

He then decided to add one secret upgrade to Crocea Mors. With the aid of Dr. Pietro Polendina, Jaune and the Doctor were able to place an large Aura crystal in the handle of his Sword and since he can manipulate his Aura outside of his body. No matter how far Jaune is he can call upon his weapon and it shall fly to his hand, he can also manipulate it's trajectory. (Like Mjölnir.)

Attacks and techniques:

Paraglider: Jaune can use his shield along with Hard-Light Dust, to use it as a paraglider.

Weapon's call: Jaune can call upon his weapon thanks to the Aura crystal in his sword's handle and his Semblance. His weapon will fly to him at impressive speeds. He can also change it's trajectory, sometimes catching his opponents off guard.

Aura Amplification: Jaune can use his Aura to increase all of his stats he uses in a fight. His speed rivals Ruby and his durability is greater than Yang and Nora. But he needs to be careful with the output or else he will damage his body. (Like One for All from MHA)

Aura Burst: Jaune can create a burst of Aura out of his body that sends enemies near or on him back a few feet, sometimes it even paralyzes them. He mainly uses this when there's a pile of people or Grimm on him.

Aura crystals: Jaune has a multitude of Aura crystals in his pockets and when ever he doesn't have enough Aura to self regenerate it himself, he uses one Aura crystal to do the trick.

Aura sphere: He can trow powerful spheres of Aura at his opponents, he prefers to trow small ones since they are pretty powerful and don't waste a lot of his Aura.

Aura constructs: He can create weapons, objects and sometimes armor out of Aura, but it does require focus and a lot of Aura, so he only uses this as a last resort.

Crocea Mors Buster Elemental boost: Requires Crocea Mors in it's Two-Handler mode, with Hard-Light Dust. He can change the Hard-Light Dust and give it an elemental blade. His current elemental blades include: Fire, Ice, Wind and Electricity. Thanks to Jaune using his Semblance he can keep the energy in control so it doesn't go around wildly.

Crocea Mors Buster Aura boost : Requires Crocea Mors in it's Two-Handler mode, in conjunction with the Hard-Light Dust. Jaune can add an extra layer to the blade making it even larger and more powerful.

Crocea Mors Aura Fortress: Pretty much like Buster Aura boost, only require only the Shield of Crocea Mors. He can add an extra layer to his shield making it wider and more durable. This a defensive technique, mostly used to protect a large amount of civilians.

Final Arc: Jaune's most powerful and deadliest technique. It's a devastating attack that uses Crocea Mors in it's Two-Handler mode. Jaune uses all of the Dust inside of his weapon, mixed with all of his Aura for one devastating finishing move. It was so powerful, that General Ironwood had to make a false story for the media, told Jaune to only use that technique as an ultimate last resort and gave a solid scolding to Winter for encouraging Jaune to do it.

Team members: Penny Polendina, Ciel Soleil

Friends: Team FNKI, Harriet Bree, The Ace Ops, Winter Schnee and Ironwood.

Jaune is quite close with team FNKI, well more with two of it's members, Flynt Coal and Neon Katt.

Jaune has spent most of his time in Atlas training with the Ace Ops even Overpowering Marrow's Freeze Command Semblance, by amplifying his own Aura.

Jaune is quite close with Harriet from the Ace Ops. It was thanks to her that Jaune was able to discover his Aura Boost ability to beat her in a speed fight.

Jaune doesn't trust Clover at all. In fact some people think they have a rivalry. But really Jaune feels like he's hiding something.

Jaune also meditates with Vine and it's thanks to him that Jaune is able to keep control of his Aura and emotions. Since before Jaune had gained a short temper after he left Beacon.

Jaune also learned hand to hand combat by Elm. Who she views Jaune like a Little Brother, who can now kick her ass.

(Welp this is my version of Betrayed Jaune, had to repost it since wanted to add some more stuff, hope you like it.)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

85.3K 2K 16
Jaune Arc, a man that was sent to the 4 Kingdoms to hide from his Father. Just like with the rest of his Siblings, due to War caused by their Father...
236K 4.7K 31
Jaune's life wasn't easy. The news of his fake transcripts made everyone turn on him. The people he thought he could trust abandoned him. His family...
922K 14.3K 85
A man that thought he was loved. By a group of people that accepted him. But what if he was nothing but all lies? What happens when is taken by those...
117K 1.2K 16
Y/n has spent all of his life being treated like worthless trash, barely worth the oxygen he breathes. But after escaping an abusive home Y/n finds h...