Emerald eyes

Da gingerblue19

A girl who grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, a serpent through and through, a girl who was in Riverdal... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
ON HOLD!

32

102 2 0
Da gingerblue19

*Tessa pov*

(we're skipping chapters here, ep 21, season 2 if anyone wanted to know.)

The riot kept getting worse and Fangs wanted me to stay home, he didn't want me to see him in jail for being accused for killing Midge. I had my bags ready to evacuate, I even had Fangs' things in a seperate bag. I was sitting outside on the grass as fire was everywhere.

My phone rang and I picked up "FANGS GOT SHOT! FANGS GOT SHOT PLEASE GET DOWN HERE!" Jughead screams, I shot up from the ground and pulled out my keys from my pocket and grabbed our bags.

"HE GOT WHAT?!" I shouted, he was accused of killing Midge as I said before but he was with me when the killing happened, the Black hood killed her, but everyone blames a serpent.

I pulled my bandana up and then put my sunglasses on before tying up both bags to my Motorbike. I shake my head as I hung up the phone before jumping on my bike and sped off.

🐍🐍🐍

Fire, distraction and chaos was everywhere as I rode my bike to the hospital, I swerved around people as I sped up even more, I saw a flash of headlight and a car smashed into me. I flew off my bike, I rolled over the smashed window and hit the ground pretty damn hard knocking me out cold.

🐍🐍🐍

The ringing in my ears was getting louder as I got myself to move. I sobbed out as I get off the ground and on to my knees with a loud groan. I grunt and pant as I shook, I finally stood up and huffed.

I look around and then my eyes landed on my bike, it was on the ground all smashed up. My head was killing me and my nose was bleeding, studded leather jackets caught my eyes as they all screamed with hyena-like laughs.

"Fuck..." I saw them speeding past and throwing things at people, I look around before seeing a Ghoulie get out of the truck I was hit by, "oh, hi." I smile as I fixed my jacket and stumbled slightly; he cackles at me before I bring my two switchblades out from my serpent jacket and he held his bat with nails sticking out of it.

"Hey kitty~" he laughs hysterically, "did you have a nice hit baby girl?" He teases before I laugh sarcastically before connecting my blades together and spun them between in my fingers.

"Come fight me, scum." I growled, he swung his bat and I dodged it, I cut his arm and then slashed him again. I took my chance and ran for it to my bike, I pushed it up and checked my bags and the bike before jumping on it, I revved my bike and sped off to Pops.

🐍🐍🐍

I went inside to see Reggie and other bulldogs, they all look at me and Reggie paled, I walked up to them and Archie saw me.

"He didn't shoot Fangs," Archie said quickly.

"What?" I asked him in confusion, "I only just found out he was shot, and he didn't even sleep with Midge by the way. He's my boyfriend, he wasn't even there when the blackhood killed him! I don't get why people accused Fangs." I stated before groaning again, Kevin moved over and I fell down into the booth.

"What happened to you?" Kevin asks as he grabbed napkins and handed them to me.

"I got hit by a Ghoulie car," I told him as I wiped the blood off my face, "it fucki—" I looked out the window. Reggie did too and then he cleared his throat as he looked at us.

"Serpents! They're looking for me," he stated and I shake my head, Archie got his phone out to call someone.

"Jughead, where the hell are you guys?" Archie asks before looking at me, I panted slightly as I kept pressure on my side, it was killing me. "Well, if the Serpents are with you, then who the hell is out here at Pop's? Oh, crap. Jug? Looks like the Ghoulies are back in town." My hands were covered in my own blood, I put my hands over my eyes and then sighed.

"We need to barricade Pops diner," I told them, "Moose, Reggie, grab that and shove it in front of the door, Archie, Kevin, you two find things to stop them coming in." I ordered as I got out of the chair and we all scrambled to stop them from coming in.

🐍🐍🐍

"Damm it! Nobody's answering at the Sheriff's station. Looks like we're on our own. Okay, we should be fine as long as everybody—" Archie said as we were all standing there in a small circle.

"—Everybody, get away from the windows!" I shouted as we all got down from something being thrown, the windows smashed and I felt the shards go into my hair.

"Stay down! Do you have a gun in here, Pop?" I heard Archie ask before I ran behind the counter and crouched down.

"No. Had my fill of gunfire back in the war. But I learned a trick in the riots of '79. I have Mr. Lodge's leftover liquor from that poker night. And you get to the roof through the crawlspace."

"I like how you're thinking, Pop." I said as Archie and I look at each other "let's move, Andrews." He nods and we left to go play with some alcohol.

🐍🐍🐍

"Anyone want to come out and play? We got some new toys to show you!" Malachi shouts as Archie and I got on the roof.

"Hey!" We shouted, I lit the towel on fire and grinned as I tossed it in the air and caught it, Archie and I nod before throwing our lit bottles on to the ground before them all.

"Come on. Hit me!" Malachi screams out and I was about to throw another one until the police showed up, "All right, now it's a party!" Sheriff Keller cocked the rifle and then shot in the air, the Ghoulies scattered and I felt my body wobble as I lost my balance. Archie grabbed me, I smile as he picked me up and carried me before stopping at the crawlspace.

"I got this." I told him as he put me down and I went first before Archie followed suit.

🐍🐍🐍

Everyone clapped as Archie and Fred hugged, FP was holding me to his side since I almost fell.

"Mr. Keller, I thought you resigned," Reggie said as they shook hands.

"Turned in my badge, but not the cruiser yet." He replies.

"How did you guys know we were here?" Archie asks.

"Well, Jug called, said you were in trouble so I called your dad right when Kevin called." FP replies.

"We're not letting this town go down without a fight." Kevin got his phone out and took a Picture.

"Hot Riverdale Dads to the Rescue."

"FP, we need to go," I told him and he nods, "my bike is okay, just busted up." He nods as he helped me walk out of Pops.

🐍🐍🐍

I told FP that I needed to go to the Wyrm to make sure Sweet pea was okay before we go to the hospital. "I'll go to check on him for you." I thanked him before he took off and I walked into Sweet pea and Jughead butting heads.

"I can't just sit here!" Sweet pea shouts as Jughead shoved him against the wall.

"You don't have a choice, Sweet Pea, you're staying put!" Jughead shouts back.

"You said it yourself, the Ghoulies are back!" Sweet pea was hurting, his best friend was in hospital.

"We will deal with them. As soon as my dad gets back—" Jughead announces until he saw me standing there.

"—Oh, so you're not our leader all of a sudden? Oh, no, that's right, you're just the guy who got Fangs shot!" Sweet pea was seething.

"Watch it." Jughead growled.

"And now, Fangs might die! And the Ghoulies are out for our blood because of a drag race you started." Sweet pea snaps and I slowly made my way down there.

"An hour. That's all I'm asking for, Sweet Pea." Jughead pleaded, he turned around and Sweet Pea saw me.

"Emerald!" He shouts happily before seeing me properly in the light "what the fuck happened to you?" He asks me.

"I'll tell you before I faint from blood loss," I mumbled, "fangs is in hospital, my home is wreaked, I got hit by a Ghoulie car and I'm in so much pain that I'm numb." I listed, "please give Jughead an hour. This night is hectic enough." My vision blurs and I stumbled before I collapsed into Sweet peas arms.

🐍🐍🐍

I woke up to bright light, I squinted before shutting my eyes from the irritation the light was giving me. I groaned before opening my eyes again to see FP.

"Kid," I swallowed before nodding, I slowly sat my self up and groaned as he sat on the bed.

"Hey, Dad, how are you?" I asked casually, he scoffs a small laugh before I look up and blinked a few times.

"Jesus, you look horrible, Angel," FP said as he brushes my hair out of my face.

"That's what happens when you get hit by a car," I shrug before hissing in pain.

"Fangs is in surgery, he's going to be okay, I need you to tell me what happened to you." I started to cry, FP held my hand and I squeezed it.

"jughead rang me and said that Fangs was shot so I grabbed the bags I packed and left straight away... I was dodging cars and people until a Ghoulies truck hit me; they tried to fight me but I cut them and ran to my bike, it's smashed up, but it still works. I went to Pops because I was gonna get help until the Ghoulies came... you know the rest." I explained.

"Kid, they targeted you..." I nod my head slowly.

"I know." I sobbed before he hugs me.

"I can't believe this all happened," FP said as I felt him shake his head.

"We have nowhere to go..." I whispered.

"I know."

🐍🐍🐍

Sweet pea walks into the room and I look up, he sighs in relief before racing up to the bed to hug me, I smile as I wrapped my arms around him.

"You're okay," he sighs in relief.

"You can't kill me that easily," I grinned, as I let him go.

"Fangs... he's dead." Sweet pea said quietly, my whole body froze over.

"Wh-What?" I asked, "no! He can't be! No!" I started to tear up, "he couldn't of! He just couldn't... no..." I wailed as I put my hands over my eyes as I sobbed into them.

"We voted for war against the Ghoulies after what happened... are you in or are you out?" Sweet pea asks me, I sniffled as I look into his eyes and I grinned my teeth.

"I'm fucking in, bring me up to speed pronto; we're getting out of here."

🐍🐍🐍

Sweet pea and I burst into the Wyrm and everyone looks at us "WE GIVE THEM HELL TOMORROW!" I shout and they all erupt in cheers as someone tossed me a bag and I nod as Sweet pea and I seperate, I went up to Toni and she hugs me.

"Hey, I'm glad you're okay," she said, "I'm so sorry, Tessa," she whispered as I pulled away and put my hands firmly on her shoulders.

"We will mourn him, but for now let's give these Ghoulies what they deserve." She nods as I smile and helped stock up. FP's phone rang and he answered as he walked around and pulled me with him.

"Betty, are you and your mom okay? No, he's at the trailer. Why?" He asks her in confusion, I look at Sweet pea and Toni before I realised what was going on.

"Fucking hell," I growled as FP looked down at me "he's sacrificing himself."

"Toni, where was Penny hiding out?" FP asks and she looked up at him.

"The docks." FP nods.

"I'm going with you," I told him he shoves me against the wall and I huffed.

"The hell you are! You're not even supposed to be here!"

"My boyfriend died, FP! My friend got kidnapped and I got hit by a car! I want justice!" I shouted back in his face. "I want my best friend back, and I can't get him back..." I sobbed, "but I can fight for him," I shoved FP away from me "my name is Angel for a reason, so let me help."

"Fine, you ride with me," I nod as I grabbed my bag and Sweet pea held Fangs'... I look at him before Sweet pea handed me a flannel.

"It was from his bag that you packed," I took it and nod before taking my serpent jacket off and slid the flannel on, I put my jacket back on and smile at Toni and Sweet pea.

"We will mourn him..." I told them before pulling my bandana up and slid my glasses on "let's go, FP."

🐍🐍🐍

We got off our bikes and looked around for Jughead, "Jughead!" I called.

"Jug?" FP called out as well, there was a rustle in the bushes and FP dropped his helmet before looking at me, I nod before he both ran towards the forest to find Jughead Jones.

🐍🐍🐍

We found him, FP had a hold of him as he carried his son in his arms, we walk out of the forest and I saw everyone as we approached them. They all ran forward as I wiped my eyes from the tears that were falling.

"Ghoulies! They did this to him... we have a war to win!" I shouted and everyone yells in agreement.

🐍🐍🐍

I felt sick to my stomach when I was in hospital again from the injuries I copped during the fight, there were so many ghoulies, I glanced around until the sheriff walks in.

"Tessalena Aideen Emerald?" The man asks, I nod before he walks up to me.

"That's me..." I replied slowly, "what's the matter?" I ask, a nurse walks in and took everything off me except for my bandages.

"You need to come with me," I nod, "yours and Fangs Fogarty's bags that were in here are already collected." He told me and I looked at him in confusion, "your clothes are here, get changed." I nod my head before he left the room and stood guard at the door, I got out of bed slowly and looked at my clothes before doing what the sheriff said and got changed.

🐍🐍🐍

They told me to keep my sunglasses on and to keep quiet, I didn't understand what was going on until we were parked outside a diner in Greendale. The car door opened and I got out, I look around in confusion until I look in the windows.

"He's Alive," I whispered before I look at them, they nod as I ran straight towards the diner. I threw the door open and took my sunglasses off, Fangs looks up and Saw me.

"Oh, my god!" He got out of the booth carefully before I ran up and hugged him. He groans before hugging me back even tighter.

"I-I was told that you died," I whimpered, Fangs shakes his head.

"I was told the same thing..." he whispered.

"We have to stay low, they're targeting us now," I whisper, "Fangs, Ghoulies want you dead, me dead... they almost killed Jughead." He pushes me back softly.

"What?" He asks me and I nod my head, "babe." I shake my head as I pulled him into a kiss.

"I can't stay for long, they're taking me home, Fangs please stay low, I got your bag for you and I need you to know that I love you."

"I know, I love you too," he whispered, "why did they take you here?" He asks me.

"Because you're not coming home for a while, I overheard them talking about a serpent who was hurt... they want you to be safe until the riot cools down." He nods his head.

"How can I get to you?" He asks me quietly as the man who took me here walks in.

"Call 834-72-190-3409, I'll pick up, it's a number I used to call when I had an emergency." He nods his head before I kissed him again.

"We have to go," I heard the man say, I pulled away from Fangs before taking my necklace off and put it on him.

"Be safe, I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too, see you soon." I nod as he let me go and I walked away from him with tears streaming down my face, the man handcuffed me before walking me out of the diner.

🐍🐍🐍

I walk into the Whyte wrym as I saw Archie and Cheryl, Everyone looks my way as I ran in.

"Glad you could make it, where the hell were you?" Jughead shouts.

"Hospital." I said as I walked up and stood next to Archie.

"Take only what you absolutely need, and what you can carry with you. We need to move quickly and quietly. Sheriff Minetta's forces are all over the Southside and they're looking for our blood. If we want our skulls to remain uncracked, we have to go undetected." Jughead said, I had my bag on my back already and my duffle bag in my good hand.

"Go where? There's nowhere safe." Sweet pea said in a stern but dismayed way.

"We're losing time, Jug," I told him.

"We've been offered asylum on the Northside." A sound of a siren perked my ears as I rushed to the front door and opened the door ajar.

"we need to go!" I shout and they all got up "the police are coming." Jughead jumps up and I look around before everyone grabbed their things and we all left.

🐍🐍🐍

We were walking the streets with Archie and Jughead leading, we heard sirens and we ran for it to hide from them.

We ran once again and then Jughead stopped as the siren wasn't far behind. We all stop and Archie puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Sweet pea?" He looks down at me, "he's alive." I whispered.

"What?" Sweet Pea asks me.

"Fangs is alive." I told him with a small smile, "I saw him, the sheriff took me to Greendale to see him..."

"Why didn't you say anything?" Sweet pea asks.

"They took my phone, but they didn't know about my spare one," I pulled the phone out and waved it before putting it back into my pocket.

"Come on, Jug. Don't look back." He nods before we all kept walking across the bridge to our new asylum. Archie Andrews' house.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

191K 9.7K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
287K 20.3K 151
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
964K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
77.3K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...