That 1 Chance Out of 14,000,6...

By YoSeBuHaRo

Doctor Strange said that there was only one chance, among millions, that the Avengers can win against Thanos... More

1.Death
2.Reincarnation
3.Difference!
4.9 Years Later
5.A Different Spider
6.New Powers
7.Training, Fighting, and Hobbies
8.Two More Years Later
9.Queen Of The School
11.A Sister's Love
12.The Mangaka And The Novelist
13.The Anomaly
14.The Beginning of the Anomaly
15.We Are Venom
16.Homecoming

10.A Normal Day

1.1K 43 19
By YoSeBuHaRo

~10.A Normal Day~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!" = Talking
Me: Thanks! = Thinking
Me: "For!" = Whispering
Me: "READING!!!" =Ear rape>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

|Pyhrie's POV|

With the second subject of the day, being French, coming to an end, the bell rang, signifying the start of lunch.

[A/N: Just found out about the block scheduling in America, and all I could say are...does recess exist there? And is 2 in the afternoon really your dismissal time? Please tell me. I'm a filipino, and I don't know how other countries scheduling work. I'm just so confused right now.]

Teacher: "Well look aht zat. Okay, you keeds bettair do your hahmewahrk. Goodbye fahr now."

[A/N: Is this how french accent sound like?]

Packing up my belongings, I stacked my books and notebooks while putting my pens and pencils in my pants' pocket as putting it in my breast pocket can cause my jacket to tighten a bit more than it already is around my chest. God I need to buy a new jacket.

And now, I just sat on my desk as I waited for Felicia and Gwen to finish up packing, and to this day, I still can't believe how beautiful they look, or rather, how sexy they look at they're age, except for me of course.

Felicia, though 14 like me, was quite tall, being 5'5 in height, with me being two inch taller, which is 5'7, and with her and Gwen coming to my house almost every weekends, they started to workout, as that what I'd mostly do on those days, when I have nothing else to do, which caused her to have a naturally slim, yet toned body, one that girls our age, and women older than us, envy. Also, she has big rack, but a bit smaller than mine, bordering around a C and D cup. She's quite flexible, too, causing her to have a nice curvaceous body. However, what was most noticeable about her, is her gorgeous face, matched with a cheshire cat grin, which accented her alluring emerald eyes. And lastly, her platinum blonde hair was mesmerizing, something that she noticed, that's why she let it grow until it reached her hips.

[A/N: Couldn't find any pictures of her without a mask.]

And as for Gwen, you could say she's the smallest out of us in the group. I don't mean like short, just shorter than us, with her being 5'4, still a bit taller than average. However, she is much more slimmer than Felicia and I, but she is still sexy with her curves, and, like I said earlier, she's been working out, too, because of me constantly doing it around them when we're back at my place, causing her to have the same build as Felicia and I. And, again, like I said earlier, Gwen's the smallest between the three of us, which also meant with her breats, which are breaking through the boundaries of C cups. And, as much as I'm embarrassed to say it, I have a fetish with breasts, the reason why I had to go into detail about my friends' breasts, but I don't think about them other than my best-friends-slash-basically-sisters. Also, she had the outer edge of her right eyebrow peirced, which highlighted her beautiful blue eyes. And, I like what she did with her hair. It kind of like shows how cool and adventurous she is.

[A/N: Fuck it. I like this picture.]

And now, with the two girls finished they immediately went straight to my desk, as we are considered to be inseparable here in school, and both of them are just seated on my right.

Gwen: "Let's go. We're the only ones left in the classroom, well, except for Miss Milstorm."

My blonde friend tells us as I just nodded, with Felicia stretching behind her, accentuating her breasts, fucking breast fetish, catching my attention. Shaking my head, I jumped off the desk while hugging my stuff, squishing it between my big breasts and arms. Again, fucking breast fetish.

And, as always I was in the middle, leading the two, with Gwen on my right and Felicia on my left.

Before even reaching half-way towards the door, Gwen whispered something to me and Felicia, causing the platinum blonde to roll her eyes while I giggled at what Gwen had to say.

Gwen: "Also, I've spotted Milstorm eyeing you like a piece of meat for the past week now. I know that you're sexy and all, that's without counting your face, but a teacher eyeing her student, it's just weird! Right? Felicia! You with me?!"

She asks our friend for some agreement, which she denies to give, saying that it was "kinky" and all that, causing Gwen to just groan. And as for me, being the flirt that I am to women, I looked behind me, and caught our hot French teacher looking at my ass. Though, she didn't notice me staring at her, as her attention was all on my butt.

I giggled at this, and thinking about how cute she'd look when she realizes she got caught, I put a hand on my butt, catching her off guard, then I pointed up, making her look up, just to see me with a sly and flirtatious grin, which I perfected over the year as I found that I really liked seeing women's reaction, though I know only my mouth can be seen as anything above it was covered by the shadow of my hood.

Now, though, our teacher was flustered and embarrassed, causing more amusement to show on my expression, which I'm sure she couldn't fully see. Then, taking it up a notch, I made a "no-no" gesture with my finger, embarrassing our young teacher even more.

And, just like that, we left, but I made sure to tease her more by adding more sway to my hips. Something I stopped after leaving the classroom, though I did get a tired, yet annoyed sigh from Gwen.

Gwen: "Really Phy? Teasing our teacher, again? You do remember what happened to our last female teacher?"

This caused a wide smile to appear on my face as memories came into mind.

Me: "Of course I would. I mean, how could I forget making a hot MILF in her mid-thirties call me her "Goddess"?"

Felicia laughed at this, with Gwen giving me the usual eye roll, something we do everyday as we see too many people doing stupid stuff.

¦Timeskip¦
|Pyhrie's POV|

Finally reaching the cafeteria, we saw a very long line, something we were used to, and we didn't care about it, because, as soon as we got close to any part of the line, the people made way for us. We didn't ask for something like this, but it seems to come with having the title of being Queen of the school, and I didn't mind it at all. And, if ever someone complained about it, before I could even tell them that we didn't ask for it, they'd be attacked by our fan club. Yes, our fan club.

Both Gwen and Felicia have their own fan club, just like me. Still can't believe that people can have a fan club centering around one person in this school.

And now that we were in the front, everything was safe for us to get, not having any competition for the good stuff, though, you'd think we'll take all the good stuff because we were in the front, but no. We just take at least one of the best ones the canteen had to offer, and the rest were just the healthy stuff that was usually left alone.

I also heard people saying that they liked us because we didn't abuse our "power" to get everything we wanted.

Getting what we wanted, we began to walk to our usual spot, which was located at the corner of the cafeteria, beside the glass wall which shows the garden outside. However, we were abruptly stopped by an annoying voice.

Flash: "Babe! I saved you and your friends a seat!"

From a few rows to our left, we looked to see Flash, the annoying faggot, raising his hands and shouting, getting everyone's attention.

He was in a big table with other people, mostly girls who are his supposed friends, but in reality, the girls surrounding him are more like payed by him to look better. The girls in the group giggled, knowing that Flash was just making his own grave.

I was about to leave, but I stopped as I noticed how pretty the girls in his group was. With a plan in mind, I nudged both of my friends and whispered my plan to their ear, causing the two to have evil grins.

Knowing something was about to happen upon seeing the grin on our faces, the girls stopped what they were doing while sporting a curious, yet amused expression while Flash was blissfully ignorant to what was about to happed.

Now that we were just a feet away from the table, I could physically feel Flash's ego bloat, making me mentally gag.

Flash: "Babe, come sit next to me. I saved ya a seat!"

He, then, gestures me excitedly to sit beside, but me and my friends just pretend to be looking around, confusing him.

Flash: "What are you doing?"

He finally asked, something we waited.

Felicia: "Well, we heard you calling someone babe, meaning you have a girlfriend now, surprising really, because we could never think someone like you could ever have one, so we came here if you actually had one."

Gwen: "Yeah. But we can't see anyone? Ooh~! Maybe she's got super powers and she can turn invisible!"

While Gwen faked her excitement and curiosity, Felicia and I were laughing, with the rest of the girls, together with the boys with Flash, laughed, too. And, Flash, not expecting this, tried to say something, but I cut him off.

Me: "Gwen, stop that. It's obvious that he doesn't have one. He was just desperate and he made an imaginary girlfriend, because, you all know what happens whenever this guy gets into any relationship with a girl. It ends in a flash."

This time, attention was on us, and they heard everything I said, making the cafeteria to be filled with more laughter and chatter. And, Flash, being to embarrassed, spoke back.

Flash: "Phy, babe, come on, stop joking! You're my girl, why are you being like this!?"

He became desperate to gain some dignity from his current humiliation, but we hated this man, so Felicia and Gwen started to roast him, too.

Felicia: "What the fuck are you doing!? Only we get to call Phyrie here Phy! We're her best friends! Not some desperate man whore!"

Gwen: "And now calling Phy babe? That's something entirely different! Phy is leagues higher than you! How can someone as disgusting and hopeless as you have the chance of even standing beside her? And don't think your better than anyone else here, because they at least have a better chance of becoming friends with Phy."

Hearing this caused Flash to show a hurt look, which we liked to see, and the ones close to us were just happy at Gwen basically saying that they were better than the rich kid here.

Gwen: "And, you do realize that Phy's a full-blown lesbian?"

She asks Flash, knowing that Felicia would follow-up, and that she did.

Felicia: "Gwen, you could stop. It's obvious that he doesn't know most of what we're saying, cause his brain is just filled with money. I'm really sorry for his parents, having to take care of a big baby."

As more words came out from Felicia's mouth, Flash started to look more depressed, but for some reason, he suddenly looked at us with a bright smile, like he just didn't receive any verbal shaming, impressing us. Then, donning a confident and arrogant look, Flash puffed up his chest.

Flash: "At least I have money! And with me around, you could have the best life, something these peasants can't give you!"

How he just ignored everything Gwen and Felicia say, intrigued me at best, but I was just disgusted at how he talked and thought about the other people here, so I finally spoke up.

Me: "You mean the money your father gave you? Please, he was only giving you that much money to get off his back, cause your nothing but a leech. And I bet a million dollars that you wouldn't last a month working for your own money."

This time, Flash's face became red, knowing all that I said were true. And, deciding it was enough, Flash became a drama queen by walking out.

Everyone laughed, as they heard and saw what happened, with those far from us were listening to what happened to those that heard what happened.

We were about, to go to our table, but we were stopped by one of the girls in Flash's table.

???: "Hey, Hood, why don't you eat with us? You drove away our purse, so you better make it up to us by staying here."

We three turn around, and there I saw Bonnabell Ports, our senior, and the former Queen of the school. She's quite demanding, but I decided to humor her.

Me: "Sure, I'm still feeling good from roasting and throwing some facts straight to that retard's ugly face. And its a plus, since we get to sit with you beautiful ladies."

My statement caused all the girls in the table to blush, with the only two guys to just laugh. Gesturing the two, Felicia and Gwen followed me to sit with them, with me sitting beside Bonnabell and the two on my left.

¦Timeskip¦
|Pyhrie's POV|

With school done, I escorted Felicia and Gwen back to their places, as they were on the way to mine. Having reached home, I shouted, saying I was here, then I immediately went to my bed and dived.

Laying on my back, I sighed.

Me: "Will days like this keep on going? Damn, it's nice fighting crime and all...but normal days like this are just heaven."

With another sigh, I clenched my fists as I thought about the upcoming danger. At least...I get to enjoy the calm before the storm comes.

¦Word count: 2,411+4¦

[A/N: NNNYYYAAARRTTSS! YAY! I made another 2,000+ long chap. Hope I can make nore of these! Also, next up in this story is some wholesome moments with Alissa! But that's after I make a new chap in From the Shadows. Bye!]

-~<¦|Nyarts!|¦>~-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 3.4K 25
A girl comes to the Avengers looking for her brother and warning of Thanos. Though they welcome the weird magic woman into their home, they're unawar...
153K 2.9K 29
{Set in Infinity War and Endgame} Thanos is on his way and there's not much that can stop him. Will The Avengers survive this or will this mark the e...
210K 3.1K 66
➵ Preferences, imagines, headcanons, smut... ➵ Character X fem!reader ➵ Avengers, guardians of the galaxy and more ➵ Please don't be ghost readers! M...
27.9K 1.6K 45
╰┈➤ 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯, a powerful member of the earth's mightiest heroes, Avengers, finds herself living the world she desires the most w...