Accidentally yours.by-JeonTae...

By Jeonguktaelove

A not so romantic story of an annoying little fucker, vampire prince and a total asshole,true blood werewolf... More

•Info•
•Introduction•
•1: One night in a strange shity•
•2: Prince•
•3: Sexy pony star•
•4: Fucked up•
•5: Shit down•
•6: Infires•
•8: Yeah Baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello,Turn up?•
•11: I was so impress-sed•
•12: Oh My Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb It•
•15: Dine in? To go?•
•16: Pardon•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•26: Fall Everything Fall•
•27: We Roll•
•28: 2!3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly pt.1•
•32: Butterfly pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
Q and A
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•
JeonTaeTrash

•7: Very No Fun•

13.2K 527 93
By Jeonguktaelove

" So? " Jeonguk said with the coldest tone to the man who just slammed the door of his office open.

" Why the fuck are you here? It's not-"

" Red alert. " Taehyung cut Jeonguk off. He, once again,barged in his mate's office wearing his oversized shirt, baggy pants and sandals looking so worried, pacing back and forth while biting his nails.

"I thought we agreed to see each other once a week? "Jeonguk stated before his attention turned back to the papers on his desk, refusing to acknowledge whatever reason or issue his mate brought upon seeing him today, just two days after their last encounter.

" Jeonguk, RED. ALERT." Taehyung said again emphasizing the two words even more and stopping in front of Jeonguk's desk.

" What the hell is red alert? " Jeonguk calmly asked, looking not so interested as he continued to type something in his laptop.

" Jeonguk, it's red alert! Red alert always means something serious or dangerous! " Taehyung explained in a more frantic way while he continued to pace back and forth.

"How serious? " Jeonguk uttered lifeless as if he's just a robot, trying to respond with zero percent interest and a hundred percent insincerity.

"Jeonguk!?" Taehyung whined, getting more frustrated and irritated but Jeonguk doesn't care. In fact, he likes to see Taehyung annoyed. Cood. He thought. Taste your own medicine.

"Listen, anyone who says red alert means something dangerous is happening or could happen." Taehyung stated waving his hands in the air in an exaggerated way.

" Red alert could either mean my gucci was stolen, Gogh hyung's work was damaged, maybe I'm getting attacked,extremely ill or dying or maybe I'm pregnant! " Taehyung muttered in one breath and Jeonguk seemed to catch every word he said but it didn't quite sink in since he's too focused on his laptop.

"Jeonguk! " Taehyung whined again and this time,
Jeonguk released a deep breath, crossed his arm and with eyebrows furrowed, he finally looked at Taehyung who was once again pacing back and forth while biting his nails.

" First, I know you already have too many Gucci and you' re rich. You can buy it again if it was stolen. Second, who the hell is Gogh hyung?Third, you look perfectly healthy to me and lastly, pregnant? It's impo-"

Impossible. Jeonguk wanted to say but thinking about it,werewolves and vampires exist so a male getting pregnant isn' t that far from his reality.

He realised.

He thinks.

He paused.

He panicked.

He thinks again.

He was drowned into his deep thoughts while Taehyung continued mumbling about how important every gucci is and that Jeonguk should be educated about his amazing Gogh hyung. But Taehyung's voice seemed so distant as he continued dwelling with the worst case scenario.

He looked healthy and definitely not dying. So uhhh. Shit.Is he pregnant? Can a male vampire be pregnant? He's a royal blood, does that mean he could bear a child? Fuck. No fucking way.

Jeonguk kept thinking while his eyes followed his mate who was still in panic mode while blabbering things Jeonguk couldn't register at the moment.

He really looks healthy and he's a vampire so he must be strong, he doesn't look like dying.
Jeonguk kept confirming himself. He's not really a bad person but it' s just that hearing Taehyung say that he is ill sounds a little better than hearing him say he's pregnant with their child. Yup. He's really not a bad person but maybe just a jerk
sometimes ( read: always ).

" -guk? Jeonguk! !" Taehyung called louder and the younger finally snapped out from his thoughts and looked at Taehyung.

"You' re spacing out. Are you even listening to me? I was even explaining the best part about Gogh hyung! Don't tell me you-"

"Are you pregnant? " There. Jeonguk finally asked.

" Preg- what the fuck? Jeonguk you, out of all the people, should know very well that I'm a guy!" Taehyung exclaimed and continued talking about his Gogh hyung that Jeonguk still doesn't know of and fuck it 'cause he doesn't care.

" Oh shit. Yeah. You're a guy. Yeah. " Jeonguk mumbled to himself. He felt stupid for asking and worrying for nothing but he also felt so relieved like a ton was lifted from his chest that he could finally breathe. But wait, does this mean
Taehyung is dying?

"...zing paintings and he was-"

" Taehyung. Red alert? " Jeonguk asked making the vampire halt his movements, all the attention on his mate.

"Yeah. Right.almost forgot. " Taehyung muttered before walking towards Jeonguk. He' s now nearer, with only the desk separating them.

" Jeonguk, I need you."Taehyung said in a low soft tone with his serious, determined face and those looked and sounded sensual to Jeonguk's senses.

" Wha-Did you come here just for that? " Jeonguk said in disbelief. "Are you on heat or something?" He continued,furrowing his brows.

" That' s not what I mean dickhead." Taehyung responded.

"I,uhh,my parents are coming home next month."

Silence....

" What does that have to do with me? "

" Well, my parents kinda waited for me to present them someone."Taehyung said in a soft, slightly shy voice, looking at anything but Jeonguk.

" So, uh, I kinda need you to come with me and meet them? " Taehyung asked finally looking at his mate with hopeful eyes.

"No." Jeonguk bluntly replied.

" Bu-Why!?" Taehyung asked again, doe eyes trying to make it work.

"I don't want to." Jeonguk frankly said, not at all affected by Taehyung's puppy eyes. Damn. How Taehyung wished everyone is like Jimin who always fall for his adorable doe eyes.

"It's just one day! I promise! "

"Not gonna happen.

" C' moo0ooon! Pleeaaaaase??"

"No.

"Jeonguuuk! Please please please? "

"Jeonguuuukkk! Please please please? "

"Nope."

" Just one dinner with them? Please please please? "

"Tae-"

Jeonguk was cut off when someone knocked on his door and he has never been so thankful for having a packed schedule because the next thing he knew that will happen is Jihoon entering his office to tell him that it's time for his next meeting.

"Sir? "

" Come in." Jeonguk said and Jihoon did appear, smiling and bowing to greet Taehyung before standing in front of his boss while holding the files for the next meeting. Great. What a perfect timing. Jeonguk rejoiced.

" Sir, these are the files for your meeting. Everything is set. It will start in 1O." Jihoon informed and Jeonguk stood up while scanning the papers that was handed to him.

" Okay. Let's go." Jeonguk stated and Jihoon woriedly looked at Taehyung who was pouting.

"But Jeonguk-"

" Taehyung, as you have heard, I'm quite busy. Please leave."

" So are you coming next month to-"

"We' re done talking about that. Just please leave for now. I don't want to be late for my meeting."
With that, Jeonguk left without looking back as his secretary followed, leaving his mate disappointed and irritated, wanting to throw a tantnum right there in his office.

Taehyung sat on Jeonguk's chair, arms crossed with a cute pout while a flare in his chest build up due to frustration.After a moment of glaring at nothing, Taehyung finally stood up, maybe to try finding a way to relax himself.

"Damn you Jeon Jeongu-"

"Hey Guk! -0h.......Hi?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Here."

" Thanks Jin hyung!" Taehyung brightens up upon receiving the strawberry milk shake Jin made for him.Well, after the encounter and introduction inside Jeonguk's office, Jin invited Taehyung to the his cafe just across the company since the one who he was supposed to visit was currently in a meeting and Taehyung was more than willing to come with him after hearing strawberry milk shake. Yup. He
could use some deliciously soothing drink.

"I'm so glad to finally meet you! I just heard stories from Hoseok and he's right! You' re really enticing and you smell,uhh, you smell something ...really really good..."

Taehyung smiled awkwardly thinking about his smell and started wondering if all the werewolf he's going to meet will say the same about his scent. Sheeesh. What' s with werewolves and scent? He thought.

" So, can you tell me your story?" Jin asked, eyes sparkling with pure interest same as those neighbors who likes gossiping and waiting for another big news or vital information that for some reason, needed to be spread to every people they know.

" Well, " Taehyung took a deep breath. " We met at the bar and we had sex, a wild one. So wild that we ended up marking each other and now we're mates but fuck him and his cold,uninterested and rude exterior." Taehyung paused, his thinking face slowly turning bright as his lips curve into a smirk.

"Actually, I kinda like it when he's cold, rude or annoyed. I mean, those eye rolls or the way he raise or furrow his eyebrows are too fucking hot! " The vampire shamelessly confessed and Jin grinned, amused and very much interested, making sure to carve every detail in his memory probably for future references.

"He's just. God. His natural dominant attitude is really ughh-Can you believe I even turned from an innocent virgin to a slut just after that night! ? I just want him so bad I couldn't help it! " Taehyung excitedly mumbled, his mind was filled with nothing but his mate's undeniable hotness, glorifying his mate like he's some sex god or something.

" Tae, you' re such a slut for him." Jin blurted out and dead silence followed. Just the two of them frozen, staring at each other until...

" Oh...pffftt...hahahahahah"

Until they both burst into laughters not minding the people who were startled or people who shot them glares and annoyed because they were causing too much noise.

" Oh my god. S-slut. You called me a.... A slut. "
Taehyung muttered in between his laughters.

After a while, they both stopped laughing. I don't even know what's funny about being called a slut by a person you just met but maybe it's Taehyung's fault for talking about rudeness and coldness being a total turm on for him and about wanting his mate so much. So, yeah, basically he admitted that he's a
cockslut for the Sex God, Jeon Jeonguk.

"I think we' ll be good friends. " Jin said with a wink after wiping his tears from laughing too much.

"I think so too." Taehyung responded grinning at his newly found bestie.

" But, what were you doing at Guk's office alone? "

" Well, that bitch left me alone." Taehyung said and grimaced when he remembered about his red alert that Jeonguk doesn' t give a fuck of.

"My parents are coming home next month and I kinda need him to come with me and meet them. " He released a deep breath and frowned.

"You see, my parents really wanted me to be mated. They even went to some extent sending me
the most beautiful male or female they could find all over the world."

"Well, that's such an extent. " Jin commented.

"Yeah and next month, when they come here, they' re going to know that I'm bonded so of course, they would want to know who my mate is." Taehyung sipped his drink.

"He just have to attend one meal with my family. That's all I ask of him but he has to be a bitch about it."Taehyung released a long sigh, losing hope in all humanity when he realized that his mate is a total jerk who he could be stucked with for the rest of his vampire lifetime.

" Tae, uhh, Jeonguk is not really a bad guy." Jin said, his face falling into a frown.

"It's just... he's difficult but he's not a bad person. Just try Tae. Keep trying and he' ll let you
in." Jin said smiling at Taehyung.

"And don' t worry! I'll help you! "Taehyung smiled brightly at Jin and at the thought of earning
an ally against Jeon Jeonguk. Though he accepted his fate on having a hard time to deal with his mate and doubt if his mate would let him be close to him. They' re not even friends to begin with.

"Thank you so mu-"

"Master! "

A wild Jimin appeared. Hysterical and directly running towards his master and Taehyung knew Jimin would say something that would fall under his red alert because Jimin just called him master.

"Your parents. They're coming next weekend. "

Weekend. So that means Taehyung only have a week to convince Jeonguk. A week...just one week. He released a sigh before chugging his strawberry milk shake like how people chug on a bottle of beer.

"Well... fuck. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 9.7K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
139K 4.9K 30
Xavier Ainsworth was the alpha of one of the strongest packs in the world. He had recently taken over the alpha position from his father when he turn...
746K 33.3K 72
[ C O M P L E T E D ] "If your album got higher sales than mine in the first day, I'll stop messing up with you" "And if not?" "You'll go out with me...
321K 8.1K 12
...Uh...A KiriBaku story ;-;