Twisted Fate

By msdaniried

Alexandria Swan, or Lex as she is commonly known as, has always felt different. When she moves to Forks with... More

Before you Read
Mood Boards
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 22

6.5K 172 32
By msdaniried

You have a place in my heart that no one could ever have.

Vampire Training?

It's been three days since becoming a vampire. The Scooby-doo gang has been quiet. No one is sure what their planning to do now since there plan to complete Jeremy's hunter mark failed. I haven't shown my face yet and they still believe that I am dead. I've had Rebekah spying on them to make sure Elena hasn't called either of my parents or my sister and tell them that I'm dead.

Being immortal now means that I'll have to leave their lifes at some point but I still have time. I don't trust myself around humans yet; being a newborn my bloodlust is hard to control. Klaus has taken it upon myself to be in charge of my vampire training. This certainly doesn't stop Rebekah, Elijah, and Kol from trying to teach me in their own ways.

Kol and I haven't gotten very far romance wise because of Klaus. He is over protective of me to the extreme. It's both amusing and embarrassing.

"Are you ready for training Lex?" Klaus asks as I walk into the living room with Kol.

I raise my hand and send him a mocking two finger salute, "Ready when you are Nik."

He rolls his eyes at my childishness, "Lets get going then."

Kol pulls me towards him, "Have fun training darling."

I lean up on my tippy toes and peck him on the lips. "See you later Kol."

Klaus leads me out of the room away from Kol. We end up in the room used for the Mikaelson family ball. This room has been our training room these last few days.

"So what's the lesson today teach?" I question, with a teasing grin.

"I think it's about time you learn how to feed from the vain."

My body teneses and my gums start to hurt. I run my tongue along my teeth, feeling my fangs popping out. My throat burns at the mention of feeding.

"Are you sure I'm ready for that? What if I kill someone? I...I don't think I could handle...that." I shudder at the thought.

"You'll be just fine. I'll be here to stop you from going too far." Klaus reassures.

Sighing softly I run my hands up and down my arms to calm myself. "Okay..."

Klaus pulls out his phone and begins typing something. A few minutes later one of Klaus's hybrids walks into the room with a random human woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her eyes dart around the room anxiously and her heart beats wildly in her chest.

"Thank you Derek, you can go now." Klaus says,  making a shooing motion with his hands.

The hybrid nods and hurries out of the room.

"Nik..." I mumble, starring at the scarred looking human.

"Relax Lex, I won't let you kill her. I had my hybrid compel her not to scream." Klaus explains before walking up to the human. "Hello luv, everything is going to be okay. Come meet my friend."

Klaus gently grabs her hand and walks over to me.

"Nik..."

"It's alright Lex. Now I want you to look into her eyes and practice compelling her." Klaus places a hand on my shoulder, "You'll be okay, I promise."

I take a deep breath and turn to the human. Her blue eyes look into mine, a panicked expression on her face.

"Your okay, I need you to calm down. I'm going to feed from you but you will not feel any pain." I say in a calm, soothing tone.

The blonde visably relaxes and a dazed, peaceful look washes over her face.

"Your doing good Lex."

I take another deep breath and let my fangs extend. Gently grabbing the women's shoulder with one hand I use the other to tilt her neck. Closing my eyes I lean down and bite the crook of her neck. As compelled, the woman stays calm as I feed from her. Red hot blood shoots down my throat and I let out an involuntary moan of pleasure.

As the blood flows faster I grip both of her shoulders tightly. My eyes flutter close and I find myself becoming lost in the moment.

A few minutes pass and I feel Klaus's hands on my shoulder. "Thats enough Lex."

I grip her shoulders tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Lex...stop."

I bite down harder.

"Your killing her Lex."

Those words act as a bucket of ice water and I let go of her. Blood drips down my chin and neck. My tongue darts out and greedily licks up the blood on and around my lips.

"Compel her to forget Lex." Klaus instructs.

I take a breah and focus on the women. "You will forget all that has happened today. You were injured in an accident. Your going to be okay. Fall asleep...now."

Her eyes close and she slumps, Klaus catches her before she falls to the ground.

"Good job Lex," Klaus says grinning.

He bites his wrist and feeds her some of his blood.

"So...uh...anymore lessons today?"

Klaus shakes his head as he picks up the women bridal style. "Nope. Thats enough for today. Go clean up."

I nod and watch as he walks out of the room. Shaking my head I walk out of the room and towards the bathroom. I can't believe I almost went too far. I could have killed her. I shudder and head upstairs to the bathroom.

Kol is sitting on my bed when I walk into my bedroom to go to the bathroom.

He raises an eyebrow at my bloody appearance. "I see training went well." He teases.

I roll my eyes, "Oh shush. I got a little carried away. On the bright side I didn't kill her and I've gotten pretty good at compelling."

"That's excellent darling." Kol praises, grinning at me.

I shake my head and head to the bathroom to clean up all the blood.

As I step out of the bathroom I hear my phone ring. Kol reaches over and picks it up from where it lays on the nightstand.

"Here you go darling," he says handing it to me.

"Thanks," I murmur before answering the phone.

"Xan," the gruff voice of my father says over the phone.

"Dad?" I ask, suprised.

I haven't heard from him since I arrived to Mystic Falls.

"Xan, its Harry...he.."

"Harry? What about him? Is he okay?" I question, worried.

"I'm sorry Xan...he's dead. He had a heart attack." Dad explains, in a sad tone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry dad! I...I'll be there as soon as I can."

"I'll see you soon Xan."

"Bye dad." I hang up and walk towards my closet.

"Are you okay Lex? Whose Harry?" Kol questions as I begin packing a go bag.

"Harry is one of my father's best friends. I have to go back, he needs me. Harry...he was a good guy. Gosh, I can't even imagine how his wife Sue is doing. Or his kids..."

"I'm sorry Lex, I'll go with you." Kol says, standing up.

"You don't have to do that." I tell him as I finish packing my bag.

"Of course I do darling. I'll pack a bag and let the others know." He says before leaving the room in a flash.

I shake my head and grab my phone before heading down stairs. By the time I reach the bottom Kol, Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah are there. Everyone has a bag packed except Elijah.

"Were going with you Lex. I'm having Elijah stay behind to keep an eye on Elena and the others." Klaus says in a tone that leaves no room for argument.

"Nik...you don't have to come with."

"Yes we do. Your my best friend. You have become a member of this family and family is there for each other." Klaus counters.

"Alright...thanks guys."

"I've got a private jet for us to use, we will be there five hours." Klaus explains. (That might not be an accurate amount of time.)

"I'm sorry for your loss Lex. I'll see you when you get back." Elijah says.

I walk over and give him a hug. "Thanks Lijah, see you when we get back."

Kol gently grabs my hand and the four of us walk out of the mansion. We take Klaus's car to the airport where he leads us to a private lot. A private jet is waiting for us. A human man in a pilots uniform stands there next to the jet.

"You think I'll be able to control myself around my dad and sister?" I ask, nervously.

Kol squeezes my hand, "You will. We will all help you keep control. I promise, darling." He assures.

I let out a sigh and board the jet.

****

We arrive in Forks in record time. I changed my closhes to something more appropriate for Forks weather before leaving the jet.

Klaus rents us a car to use and we head to my dad's house. It doesn't take us very long to get there. When we arrive its dark out and dad's cruiser is in the driveway. Bella's truck is parked by the curbside.

I let out a sigh as I get out of the car.

"You gonna be okay?" Kol asks, holding my hand again.

"Yeah I'm okay...I'll be fine." I murmur, squeezing his hand.

Klaus and Rebekah follow closely behind as we approach the house. I squeeze Kol's hand again before knocking on the door. A few minutes later dad answers the door.

"Xan, I'm glad your here." He looks towards Kol and the others, "Who do you got with you?"

"Hi dad. These are my friends Kol, Klaus, and Rebekah. There my friends. They helped me through my hard time. They insisted on coming to offer there support." I explain, hoping he's not mad.

"Nice to meet you, come on in." He steps back to let us in.

Rebekah closes the door behind us.

"Your not gonna believe this but your sister took off. Jacob says she went to Italy with Alice Cullen because of that Edward bastard." Dad explains as we head to the living room.

I gasp, "Seriously? Why the fuck would she do that? Jeez...I'm sorry Dad."

Dad shrugs, sitting down in his favorite recliner chair. "I don't know but she's in a world of trouble when she gets back."

"Your friends Kol and Klaus can stay in the guest room. Rebekah can stay with you in your room." Dad says, taking a sip of the beer sitting next to him on the coffee table.

"Alright, thanks dad." I say, sitting down on the couch with Kol.

Klaus and Rebekah sit next to us.

"Thank you for your hospitality Sheriff Swan." Klaus says, gaining dad's attention.

"No problem, thank you for being there for my daughter."

He takes another sip of his beer before standing up, "I'm going to bed. It's been a long day. Nice meeting you three. Glad your back Xan. Goodnight everyone."

"Goodnight dad, see you in the morning."

I watch dad walk out of the room before turning to Kol and the others. "We should probably head to bed too. I'll show you where the guest bedroom is."

"Alright," Klaus says before I lead everyone upstairs.

"Here you guys go," I say opening the door to the guest bedroom.

"Thanks Lex, see you in the morning." Klaus says, dragging Kol with him.

Kol leans forward and pecks me on the lips before Klaus yanks on his arm.

"Jeez Nik, I'm coming." Kol snaps, winking at me.

I laugh as Klaus shuts the door. "Come on Becka, my rooms this way."

We head towards the opposite side of the house.

"Nice room Lex," Rebekah says as I open the door to my room.

"Thanks Becka." I walk over to the window seat and set my bag down.

We make quick work of getting dressed in our pjs and brushing our teeth. As soon as we are lying down and the lights are off I focus on my own breathing to distract myself from the smell of my dads blood.

"Night Becka," I whisper.

"Night Lex," she whispers back.

I close my eyes and try falling asleep.

I don't know what the hell Bella is doing following Edward to Italy but she better have a damn good explanation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 435 15
A auntie of Bella's named Stella Swan. Who moved to forks for her Niece Isabella Swan that is marrying the one and only Edward Cullen. Isabella/Bell...
34.1K 1.1K 12
Olivia Deven Swan. Bella Swans older twin sister. She's completely oblivious to the supernatural world around her, though she never liked her siste...
483K 16.6K 29
Lex (short for Alexandrine, but she refuses to call herself that) Holloway was having the worst birthday of her life. She would even go as far as to...
312K 2.3K 12
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...