The Mafia's Secret Daughter (...

By darlingrosexo

Tori Miller has lived in New York for as long as she can remember and she's loved it but things get complicat... More

cover & editing
cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
the series

thirty five

92.3K 2.8K 832
By darlingrosexo

( Tori in her outfit above )
{ Tori's POV }

The past few weeks I haven't spoken to anyone.
I went to Diego's funeral, and the other fallen men services, and I payed my respects.

Even though I haven't spoken to anyone I'm still in the loop of everything. I don't go downstairs when everyone is here. I stay in my room if they are here, or the gym and training area when no is here.

I only train with Michael. Sometimes Greta sits with me in my room, Alex visits, but outside of that the only other person I really see is Luca.

He stays in my room with me every night.

Last night I finally spoke to him a little about what happened with all my time with Adrian, and he just let me get it off my chest as he held me in his arms. He was tense and I could tell angry but it wasn't towards me.

It was my first time talking since everything so he was shocked to say the least but he was also surprisingly really happy that I was talking.

After I was done telling him a few details I've never told anyone, he kissed my forehead and said "No one will ever touch you again..and that's a promise Angel."

<>

This morning I woke up after two and half weeks of not feeling like I was in my own body, and now this morning I feel like myself again.

Last night was my first night without a nightmare since everything happened, and I actually slept peacefully.

So this morning after Luca left..
Greta brung up my breakfast and I ate it but then I ended up over the toilet throwing everything in my stomach up.

All week I've been feeling nauseous but I hadn't actually gotten sick till this morning.

I haven't told anyone about it obviously, and they probably think my lack of eating has to with the events that has happened, and that had a little to do with it, but not as much as the nauseousness did.

After the whole over the toilet episode I clean myself up, and take a shower and brush my teeth. Then I do my hair and makeup. Which is a first for me, since everything has happened.

I get dressed in an outfit that makes me feel more like myself, and even more so now that the bruises are faded. It's a white top, black jeans, and I add a some earrings gold earrings. I spray on my favorite perfume Britney Spears Fantasy, and finally I slip on some black heeled boots that are surprisingly comfortable.

I grab my phone and wallet. Then I sneak downstairs knowing that Vera, Greta, Angelina, and Elena are in the kitchen. I also know that all the guys are in the meeting room trying to find a way to end the whole Russian mafia forever. So I sneak to the garage and grab the keys to the blacked out sports car, and then I get in the car and head out towards the store...

Today is the day I pull myself back together, and it's also the day I find out if I lost a part of me or not...

And it's actually feels good to be myself, and out again..

<>
I got to the clinic that the mafia owns but it is actually run by Stefan. It's one of the things he over sees as our business partner. Vera mentioned that day when we went to breakfast about her appointments here.

She spoke highly of the doctor.

<>

Once I get to the clinic I walk in but keep my face hidden from all cameras. I go to the front desk, and when they said I needed a appointment I tapped my finger on the desk, the receptionist looked up and said "You'll need an appointment."

"No honey I don't. Get me in to see Dr. Giovanni now or I'll tell your bosses how rude you are to a member of their family." I tell her

Her eyes became huge and she ran off.
Soon I see a man that looks a little older than I am, and I'm a little surprised but I go with it.

"I'm Dr. Giovanni, and you must be the mafia princess everyone has talked so much about." The man says and I give a nod

"I need a check up, and I'll pay cash if needed. I don't want anyone finding out that I am here. Are we clear?" I say with a serious strong voice that even surprises me

"Yes. Follow me." Dr Giovanni leads me to a room in the back and shuts the door

I sit down in the chair he gestures me to and he sits down a little across from me.

"What can I do for you?" He asks

"I need to make sure that you won't tell anyone why I was here today..not even my father Valente, Stefan, or Luca." I say making my point

He nods and says "They will know you were here. Because if they haven't already tracked you they most likely will. Plus word gets around when you're famous in the mafia world...but as far as anyone outside of this room is concerned it isn't their business until you wish to make it theirs. You have my word."

I can tell he is genuine.

"Thank you. Now that I have your word I need a check up due to some events over the past couple of weeks. I suspected that I was pregnant during my capture, but I assumed that if I was that I might've lost it. I need to know what's going on with my body." I tell him

He just nods but I see his eyes widen a little.

"I'll try and get through everything as fast as possible so you can get back quickly." He says

I nod

<>

Dr. Giovanni did all of the tests and now we are waiting for the results he put under an unknown name in case anyone checks.

"How long have you known you are pregnant?"
He asks

"I've been nauseous all week and a little while I was captured, but when I ended up over the toilet today the thought hit me again..so I decided it was time to see what's going on for sure." I tell him

He gives a nod.

"I meant to ask earlier but why do you sound like an American?" I question

"My mother and grandmother who raised me were American, but my father was Italian, and he was around, but died when the Russians attacked the first time." Gio says

"I'm sorry for your loss." I say

"Don't be we weren't close. He didn't know how to love but he did know how to fight.
Your father was actually the one to teach me the ropes of the part of the mafia I would be involved in, and he sent me to my dream school in America, so that I could become the doctor and surgeon I wanted to be."
He tells me

<>

My test results finally came back.

"You are healing properly, and seem to be back to seemingly normal health." Giovanni tells me

"And?" I question

"You are in fact pregnant. The baby is surprisingly completely heathy, considering the stress you and your body went through, at least as far as I can see. The baby is growing stronger, and in a few months you can know the gender, and you'll get a better update." Giovanni tells me

"Thank you! I should get going but I hope you will keep your word." I tell him

"I will keep my word. Take care of that baby." He says

"I will." I say

<>

I go back to the mansion, and drive the car back into the garage. I walk in and I'm immediately pulled into a coat closet.

"They are angry you left, and worried about you. You gave all of us a scare however Michael  tried to calm them down, and tell them you would be back, and that you had a good reason for leaving. It didn't work much I'm afraid." Greta says

I nod and then she pulls me back out of the coat closet, and drags me upstairs to the meeting room. I see Stefan, Luca, Marco, Lorenzo, Alex, Riccardo, Francesco, Michael, and my father Valente all huddled around the table in deep conversation.

I nod at Greta letting her know I get the message, and then I see Angelina, Elena, and Vera in the hall staring at me as if they've seen a ghost.

Here comes the argument...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.9K 23
Anastasia Ivanov inherits her father's mafia after his death, but also acquires his past enemies as well. Her father was not a good man and that left...
258K 5.6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
567 13 15
Anastasia when I was younger I lost my best friend, 6 years later my mom died to overdose leading my father to move us from Greece to California. I...
500K 16.2K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- š™„ š™¬š™–š™Ø š™—š™¤š™§š™£ š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™– š™œš™Ŗš™£ š™žš™£ š™¢š™® š™ļæ½...