Stolen Innocence

By Mistykal_Angel

"Well actually, I am crazy for you!" He let out a soft chuckle against my neck, tightening his grip on my wri... More

1- The call that started it all...
2- OMG... he's here
3- Facing him the next day
4- Wait... Does he like me?
5- Ignoring him
6- Last day of school
7- Walking the stage and dodging him
8- Normal work day
9-Taken
11- My prison
12- Chains, really?
13- Seeing his ugly side
14- Facing his first punishment
15- Aftermath of his punishment
16- My first chance for escape
17- His torture is damaging me
18- Surprises and more surprises
19- My embarrassment endures
20- Always going to try to escape
21- Stupid Decisions
22- Unique Surprises
23- Dressing up to impress him
24- Seeing where he really lives
25- Will you ever change?
26- Fighting for what I want
27- The interview that will set me free
28- Preparing to keep her
29- Pretending to love him is never fun
30- Loosing his cool
31- His disappearing act
32- Pre-wedding Jitters
33- The Wedding Ceremony
34- Our Reception with a surprise visitor...
35- Kidnapped a second time
36- My knight in shining armor
37- Getting intimate
38- Statements
39- Finally admitting to what I've done
40- Getting Arrested for my crimes
41- My Disappearing act
42- His worst Nightmare come true
43- Getting the Information
44- The truth shall set you free
45- The truth always comes out
46- Silence can be deadly
47- The letter she wrote
Epilogue

10- Waking up dizzy sucks

1.4K 52 1
By Mistykal_Angel

Makena's POV

I open my eyes, and I flinch at the sharp pain that radiates through my side. I roll over slowly, grabbing at my throat, which burns as I breathe in and out slowly. Glancing around at my surroundings, I realized I wasn't in my own bed. Instead, I found myself naked on a mattress on a bare concrete floor. I slowly raised my head, glancing around some more. I must be in someone's basement.

Standing up, I see wooden stairs. Glancing up, I notice a single wooden door at the top. I slowly walk toward the stairs, gripping onto the banister. I used it to help pull myself up to the door. I grabbed the handle, attempting to turn it, but to no avail. It was locked, I found myself completely naked in someone's basement. After trying the knob a few more times, I gave up and turned back down the stairs, shrugging. Looking around, I notice a door on one of the walls, slowly walking towards it. Turning the knob, I release a small breath as it went. I open the door to find a small bathroom, that was pretty bare. But it only had the bare necessities: one roll of toilet paper, a single white towel, and a bar of soap.

"Awesome," I think to myself.

When I realized I wasn't able to do anything about my situation, I turned and went back over to the mattress. As I sat down on the mattress, I heard the door open slowly at the top of the stairs. I cover myself up with a towel that I stole out of the bathroom. I narrow my eyes at the man as he comes down the stairs looking very carefully at me. I step back a bit, trying to distance myself from him.

"Hello, sleepyhead. It's nice of you to finally wake up." He says, his menacing smile on his face causing me to tremble under his eye.

"Who are you?" I asked him softly because I was afraid he would harm me.

"Oh, I'm nobody important." I stare at him, daring him to do something.

"Where am I?"

"You're in my basement." He growls, obviously annoyed by all the questions.

"Why?" I inquire quietly. "What do you want from me?"

"Well let's see here, what can I tell you? You, my dear, are nothing more to me than a big paycheck. You see I agreed to help a friend of mine to kidnap you! I am only keeping you here for a little bit while he gets things settled. Then when he's ready, he will come to collect you. He'll pay me and take you to where ever it is he's got planned to keep you." He sends me a crooked smile.

"Really, who is your friend?" I ask, preparing myself mentally for his response. I had my own suspicions about who it could really be.

"You'll find out soon enough!"

"Okay fine, but can I get something to wear?" I gestured to the towel I had wrapped around my body. I was feeling very vulnerable standing in front of him practically naked.

"Of course you get clothes!" He tosses a dress in my direction, I didn't realize he was holding anything until it flitted towards my feet. "Get dressed, he should be arriving shortly."

I watch as he turns to head back up the stairs. I heard the click of the lock and went for the dress. I scrambled to put it on, it was actually a little tight on my figure... hugging my curves.

I was so confused, I couldn't believe that this was happening to me. He said he had been working with someone who paid him for that help. So the person doing this must be someone who has a lot of money; however, I know of no one who would have that much money. I was still feeling very vulnerable because I didn't have on a bra or a pair of panties.

I sat back down on the bed to wait because there really wasn't anything else I could do. Feeling restless I started cleaning out from under my fingernails, which yeah, I knew was a bad habit, but who cares?

***************

Jesse's POV

Pulling into the guy's driveway, the excitement in me building. I was about to reveal to her who I was; I was pretty sure she would be scared out of her mind if she were awake. I wasn't certain how long she would sleep after I cut off her oxygen like that. It wasn't what I wanted to do, but I wasn't prepared with chloroform since it wasn't finished yet when we decided to do what we planned. I knock on the door with my best friends Ruben and Curtis, who are both doing this with me. I know it would seem like I was desperate, and to be honest, I probably am pretty desperate for her.

The door opens, "Oh hey, she's awake!" He says, confirming what I had suspected. I assumed it would be too easy if she had slept the entire time I was gone making sure everything was prepared.

Stepping into his dirty house sickens me, he was the only one willing to help us, so I have no choice other than to leave her here. "Did you give her the dress?" I ask.

"Yes, she's a smart girl. Stole my towel out of the bathroom to cover herself with. I'm sure she'll have the dress on by now, shall we head down?" He asks me, hope spreading across his face.

"Yes, let's get this over with!" I growled and followed him through his mess to the door she was locked behind.

***************

Makena's POV

Finally, I heard some heavy footsteps on the floor above me. As I prepared to face this man, I felt my body start to tremble. I was extremely nervous to meet the man who planned to kidnap me and even paid someone to help him. I had no idea why this certain man would want me so badly. I was nothing special. I had frizzy hair, freckles on my nose, green eyes, and a soft jawline. I was always a short girl, standing at 5 feet, and slender at 110 pounds. I was pretty average!

I sit there quietly, listening to the footsteps. As they get closer to the door, I stand up to wait. Straightening the dress to cover my form better. I hear the door creak open and watch as four pairs of feet come down the stairs. I recognized his face immediately, he's only been stalking me at work for the last week. No wonder he sounded and felt so familiar.

"Well, well, well... Who do we have here?" He stared at me with a sinister smile on his lips.

I put my hands on my hips and said, "You know very well who I am."

"Yes, of course, I know who you are." You're the girl who tortures me in my dreams, the one that got away from me. You are the girl I have always wanted but never seemed to be able to have. You're the girl that I love with all of my heart and soul. You are the girl I never gave up on, the one I'm going to make mine." His words rang in my ears, I stare at him with wide eyes as what he just admitted to shocked the hell out of me. How on earth could he still be so obsessed?

"So, let me guess," referring to each of the other guys one by one, "these two are Ruben and Curtis?" There was no way in hell I could give him the satisfaction of acknowledging what he just said.

"Ah yes, this is Ruben, and this is Curtis," he gestures towards him. "They both agreed to help me out with this whole thing. You know why I'm doing it, don't you?"

Looking up into his brown eyes, I gulp down a breath. "Why?" I watch as his lips slowly curve into a devilish smile.

"I'm doing this because when I tested you about giving me a chance, you refused me. You refuse to forgive my childish behavior in high school... I would have treated you like a queen had you let me, but like I just said, you wouldn't even give me a chance. So here is my answer, I'm not lying when I tell you this Makena! You are mine, you will always be mine. I will make sure of it!" With that being said, he took a small step towards me, I raised my hands and proceeded to back up, slowly, until I backed into the wall.

Then Jesse closed the distance, grabbing my wrists roughly, he turned me around and cuffed them behind my back, nudging me through the messy house where I was being held. Standing outside that home, being held in place by Jesse, my stomach dropped and my heart began to beat faster. Looking around, I saw only one car in the driveway, and boy was it flashy. I watch with wide eyes as Jesse thanks the guy and then hands him a huge wad of cash, then leads me to the flashy car. He shoves me back into the backseat behind the drivers, I watch as Ruben climbs in the back seated on the seat beside me, Jesse jumps into the driver's seat and Curtis jumps in the passenger seat.

I keep quiet as I watch out the window as the car pulls away, then a bag of some kind is pulled over my head. It was so dark that I couldn't see anything, and all I could smell was a mixture of dirt and mold, making me gag a little. I quietly swore to myself, I felt so stupid for getting into this situation with these guys. The ride stayed mostly silent throughout the drive; after a while, I could feel the car moving on to what seemed like a dirt road. The road was bumpy. As I felt the car slow down, I heard someone punching buttons into some kind of keypad. Then the car lurched forward. I wondered where they were taking me, I was starting to hate this guy for doing this to me.

When the car finally stopped, I heard everyone climbing out of the vehicle. I felt someone reach in and help me out of the car, then Jesse pulled the disgusting bag off of my head. I immediately began looking around for anything familiar. I actually found myself standing in the shadows of a huge Victorian-style home. It looked as if it was surrounded by a lot of beautiful land. Victorian-style homes are one of my favorite architectural styles, and this one was painted light pink with white trim.

"So tell me, love, how do you feel about your new home?" He asks me, holding me close.

"I wish you wouldn't call me that!" I mumble out, and I hear Ruben and Curtis laughing.

Jesse clears his throat loudly, putting an end to the giggles. "Oh, I'd actually get used to it Makena. You are mine now!" He grabbed my upper arm as he led me inside into the stunning home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.7K 51
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
107K 3K 37
"I'm not going to apologize for you being my mate because I would rather have no one else but I do wish you didn't have to deal with the hardships"...
345K 9.1K 32
"He'd burn the whole world down till he could dig me out of the ashes." I was ready to start a new life. After graduating at the top of my class, I f...
396K 11.4K 88
Amelia McCarthy; a 21 year old young girl, coming from a good family. She is a lively college student, majoring in business. Ajax Santiago; a 26 yea...