NatePat smut

Galing kay MitPit

A lot of Natepat...a lot. Smut and fluff, it'll range. - Chapter updates are slow! Higit pa

Huh
Sneak attack
That one dream
Texts /1
F#ckboi
F#ckboi #2
Group Chat
Bored
Bored *2*
Bored *3*
Bored *FINAL*
Everybody's Changing
Playground
Playground .2.
Nate, no.
Something new
Punishment
"..I love it~"
Fading
POSITIVE
Really?
Parodies Chat
From Nathan
Syrup and Honey
If You Ever Notice
So beautiful
Spam
Let me cry
Socks
Baby wipes
Concert
Together Forever
Vines with the gang
Vines with the gang #2
Pregnancy heat
Two Alphas...?
French
Mon cœur
Green Eggs And Ham
Jailhouse Rock
N/A
N/A Q&A
Relax
Ew
Work
Your number?
Help
Victorian
Ice cream
By myself
By myself #2
A/N
A night out
Addicted
A/N
dId YoU sLeEp WiTh YoUr GoD-dAmN TeAcHeR
Keep Our Distance
Tell Me Why
POSITIVE #2
Cops And Robbers
Have This
Quitting
Night Out

Hard

792 13 2
Galing kay MitPit

"Shit! F-Fuck, Nathan!!" Matthew moaned out loud incessantly as the younger man thrusted his hips faster, trying to angle them at his prostate but Matthew cried out in pleasure regardless. His moans and whimpers increased at the harsh speed, Matt's head falling back on the cushion as his face scrunched up in pure ecstasy. "G-God, fuck, m-more!" Nathan listened with a smirk before beginning to pound hard inside of the older man's ass, relishing in the fresh screams of delight. Dopamine thickened the air as the pair frenzically fucked, desperate for the other's orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, p-please..." Matt managed to choke out as his vision began to get spotty, his legs so tightly wrapped around Nathan's hips and his hands clawed and scratched all down his back, both of the men's necks and chests were littered with dark wine-tinted hickies that would stain their skin for weeks. They were both panting for air, their breath heavy and infected with lust, the sound of their groans grew as Nathan's hips began to stutter and give in. His body pressed flesh against Matthew's before his whole body moved along with the motion of his hips, fully fucking the brunette into their bed.

Tears smudged and slid down Matthew's face and his breath hitched at every thrust, feeling his eyes roll back into his head as his mind drifted to cloud nine. He soon heavily orgasmed, his red flushed cock finally releasing onto both of their chests and stomachs, the effects of the orgasm making him collapse against the bed and cry out loudly and beg at the top of his voice. Nathan kept up his heavy pace before he felt heat feverishly pool up and it wasn't long before he came as well, spurting his sticky load inside of the brunette. Nathan himself went limp and fell onto Matthew, the pair of them sucking in air and shaking hard.

Matthew whimpered and his fingers still slightly dug into the younger man's back, his ass aching as hell and his whole body felt wet with sweat and cum. Nathan groaned out loud again and found himself orgasming a second time, forcing out more moans out of the two of them but after a while, Nathan pulled out his sensitive cock and cuddled up beside him. "D-Does this m-mean I don't... don't have t-to do m-my coursework?.." Matthew barely muttered, on the edge of simply slipping to sleep but a weak smile tugged on his spit-slicked lips as he heard Nathan chuckle exhaustedly.    "Maybe later instead, honey..."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

436K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
200K 2.7K 18
this is some yaoi shit, don't like don't read
929K 56.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
7.6K 867 43
well, here we are. everything is inside 😌 - this story has so much effort into it, like y'all imma cry???? how- if you wouldnt mind really hyping th...