𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ; 𝐭.𝐀

Av junseopark06

- π‚π”π‘π‘π„ππ“π‹π˜ 𝐎𝐍 π‡πŽπ‹πƒ ✦:: Tae isn't like most boys, or girls for that matter. ... Mer

00. Introduction
00.1. Jimin and Tae's outfits
00.2. Jungkook and Yoongi's outfits
01. First Day
02. Morning
03. Insidious
04. It (-m)
05. Boys and babies
06. Favor
08. Sleeping Partners (m)
09. Mr. Jung
10. Stick
11. Advice
12. Showing
13. Food (m)
14. Janitors and Parties
15. Jeon
16. House Hunting
17. Suprise Guest
18. Texts
19. Labor??
20. Last Kiss
21. Daehyun
22. Bad News
23. Home
24. Bad Vibes
25. Security
26. New Baby
27. @minakookies tagged you in a post!
28. Trying
29. Euphoria
30. Dinner and... wine?
32. Hospital Beds and Boring Wallpaper
33. 곡감
34. Caprisun (m)

07. New Years

4.2K 142 177
Av junseopark06

"Jungkook, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Hm, I dare you to kiss Taehyung into the new decade," Yoongi smirked.

"O-okay."

"One more minute Kookers," Jungkook gulped. He was nervous. He wanted to kiss Tae but he knew Taehyung liked that other boy.

"Three... two... one...!" Jungkook smashed his lips against Tae's. Yoongi and Jimin cheered and laughed. Jungkook was surprised when Tae kissed back.

As they got deeper and deeper into the kiss Tae started to tug at his skirt and shirt signaling to the elder male he wanted them off.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung nodded. Jungkook pulled his shirt off first and then attempted to take off his skirt but was stopped by Yoongi.

"Guys stop, you're not doing that here."

"We'll go into the guest room then."

"No thanks. Let's just sleep. Jungkook you can go to the guest room to sleep."

"Daddy? Can Taetae sleep with us and cuddle?"

"Maybe."

"Yay!"

Taehyung awoke from his sleep and looked at the clock hanging above Yoongi's desk. It read '3:00'. He looked over at Jimin and saw his arms wrapped around Yoongi, both males sound asleep.

Tae made his way to the guest bedroom Jungkook was in and stood next to the bed.

"Tae?"

"Oh, sorry i woke you up. Go back to sleep Kookie."

"No it's fine. It's not your fault. Why are you here?"

"I couldn't sleep and Jimin wasn't cuddling anymore. He was cuddling Yoongi."

"Oh. You can lay by me."

"Okay. Um, Kookie? Is it okay if I do something?"

"Yeah sure. What do you have in mind?" The younger male didn't say anything but climbed onto Jungkook's chest. He  rested his head there but then decided to move closer to Jungkook's lips. Jungkook realized what was happening and kissed Taehyung.

The two made out for a while but soon decided it was best they sleep.

'Maybe 2020 won't be so bad after all,' Jungkook thought.

Taehyung woke up to Jimin poking him.

"Tae! I found something! I was looking on Yoongi's computer because I was bored and I accidentally clicked on something but it looked good and fun!"

"What is it?"

"Let's go watch!"

"But what about Kookie?"

"Hmm, we'll wait for him to leave."

"Okay!"

"Tae," Jungkook said, his voice deeper than usual.

"Sorry to wake you."

"No, you're fine."

"Where are you going?"

"I was going to watch something with Minnie."

"What were you going to watch?"

"I don't know. He said it looked fun though."

"Is it okay if i watch with you guys?"

"Umm," Tae turned towards Jimin. He shook his head and ran out of the room.

"He said no. I'm sorry," Taehyung started tearing up.

"No, it's okay baby. I-I mean Tae. Uh, don't worry about it."

"Bye guys. Tell Yoongi I went home whenever he wakes up," Jungkook waved and drove off to his own house.

"Tae, let's go!"

"Go where?"

"Let's go watch the stuff i found!"

"Oh, okay!" Taehyung followed Jimin to the living room and watched as he opened his boyfriend's laptop. Jimin clicked on a video and watched in confusion and excitement.

"Yoongi hyung let me do that to him, you should do it to Kookie!"

"Is it fun?"

"Yeah!"

"What's it called?"

"A blowjob i think."
(a/n save me, i can't stop cringing. i'm sorry)

"But i'm supposed to be mad at Kookie."

"Oh yeah. Umm, you can do it when he's not upset anymore!"

"Okay," Tae cheered.

Taehyung walked into the lunch room only to be greeted by the boy from the other day.

"Hey baby."

"H-hi," The male grabbed Tae's arm and dragged him to his lunch table.

"Are you hungry?"

"No. Um, what's your name?"

"Woosung."
(sorry Woosung (T_T))

"Oh, okay."

"We should do it in front of the whole school," he whispered.

"Do what?"

"You know what i mean."

"No i don't."

"I see what you're doing. I'll show you since you don't know," Woosung grabbed Taehyung's small waist and pulled him into his lap. Tae tried not to cringe but failed miserably.

Jungkook playfully pushed Yoongi into the lunch room and jumped on his back, making Yoongi give him a piggyback ride.

"Yah, get off me Kook," Yoongi smiled. As he sat down he spotted something. "Looks like Tae's got a boyfriend now," he pointed to the said male. Jungkook stormed towards the two. As he got closer he could see that Taehyung was uncomfortable.

"Get your hands off him."

"What're you gonna do? Huh?" Jungkook picked up Tae and kissed him in an attempt to show Woosung who Taehyung belonged to.

"Kookie?"

"Why don't we go to the roof and talk."

"Okay."

"Tae, i'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry."

"Can I tell you something Kookie?"

"Yeah, anything."

"Um, I liked it."

"The kiss?" Jungkook questioned in shock.

"Y-yeah," Taehyung blushed. The elder smiled and hugged him.

"What would you think of dating?"

"What is dating? Jiminie told me but i don't remember."

"Well it's what Jimin and Yoongi are doing."

"Ohh, okay!"

"So that's a yes?"

"Yeah!" Jungkook was so happy.

Google
do you need to buy a pride flag if you're gay?

-you don't have to but i totally recommend it! it makes any room look better! and it shows your true colors!
gay_boi: i love my pride flag!
pansexualien: omg! i ordered a pride flag and i love it so much!!! the first night i got it i used it as a blanket!
gayyyyyyyy_ass_f***: you need a pride flag if you're gay. otherwise people will think you're straight

'So I need a pride flag I guess,' Jungkook thought. 'I wonder if Tae has one. I know Yoongles has one above his bed. I'm surprised his grandparents and parents didn't say anything about it.' Jungkook opened amazon and ordered the cheapest one he could find.

"I'm officially gay. There's no turning back now."

happy new years everyone! i know i'm a few days late

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

273K 11.8K 63
𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑒 π‘π‘’π‘šπ‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑂𝑛𝑒: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and Taehyung aren't the type to...
190K 9.4K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
113K 2.8K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...