You Are No GOD To Me{COMPLETE...

By Anastasiafavvy

"Just because you're a billionaire doesn't mean you're a God," " For your information Miss Grey, I am GOD." "... More

PROLOGUE
~1~
~ 2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~18~
~19~
Missing chapters?
URGENT!!!
URGENT NOTICE!
CHECK THIS OUT!
ANOTHER BANGER!

~17~

7.8K 294 72
By Anastasiafavvy

Wesley*

I wanted to know. To be sincere, I didn't know that Kaitlyn feared death more than any other thing. She was brave and likely the most toughest woman I've ever seen but she feared death more than any other thing. Was it that she feared death or maybe she was scared that wouldn't be able to achieve her heart desires before death knocks?

Kaitlyn wasn't going to die. She won't and she would never. Not under my watch. I didn't mind taking her to the best hospital in the world to cure her diseases but she wasn't going to die. There was no way I was letting death take one of the people I cared most about away forever.

Care?

I care about Kaitlyn a lot and I hadn't realize that until today. Seeing her cry was like a knife shoved straight into my chest and I couldn't bear to see her cry again. Kaitlyn wasn't the crying type. One of the most strongest women I've ever known,more reasons why I'm so interested in knowing more about her. Women like Kaitlyn are very rare, probably the most rarest type so I wanted to know how she came about her brave and toughness. I had kissed her a while ago and that was no doubt that she didn't enjoy it because if she hadn't then she wouldn't have clung onto me like a magnet. Kaitlyn would say she was meant to be a man but you could very well feel it through her kisses that she had the softest part of a woman. Her words may say something but her actions speaks otherwise.

"I became a tomboy after my father passed away." She started." I learnt from him that life brings you the toughest shits and to overcome such shits, being tough would always be the perfect choice. You know what I'd always wish for everyday? " She flashed me a glance." I wished that I was a man Wesley. I wish that I was a man because men don't get hurt. "

I chuckled." Who told you that? "

" Well they do get hurt but not as women does. Women go through hell and shits. And worst if you have nothing or no one in this world to support you. I believe that if wasn't for you Wesley, I wouldn't have felt what it was like to be a woman."

I glanced at her." What?"

" Don't give me that 'I didn't know look' because we both know that you made me cry in the first place. Tears. I hated them. They were one of the things that made human beings weak. I admit that when you cry, you lose control over your anger but they were also the same thing that made people weak. After my father died, I changed myself. Ignoring my mother and my friends, I wanted to become a man that I wasn't born to become. I wanted to become very strong and fearless. I wanted to become arrogant, bold, commanding, rude and strong."

Huh?

"Just how the fuck do you make people do everything you fucking say?"

Money, asshead, money is the key.

" I admit that you're the most annoying human being I've ever met, the most disgusting and the most shameless man but...you never take no for an answer. More reasons why I wanted to learn how to possess the characteristics of a man because men are most feared. And that why when you forced me to come live with you, I willingly came back. I would have chosen to run away or more but no, I still wanted to learn from you. I wanted people to fear me the way they fear you."

" Kaitlyn I'm a bad example. You shouldn't learn anything from me. "

" Yes you're not a good example but you're definitely not that bad. Do you know why? Because you always eat your cake and have it. You don't believe in things that makes people weak. You don't believe in love crap, in relationships even if you're stuck in one, you don't fancy women even if you've slept with quite a number of them, you're strong, you're hardworking, infact Wesley! You just make me want to be that man that I've always dreamt of being."

" Kaitlyn you don't know what you're saying, " I said, trying to sound pissed off." I'm a bad influence. You're supposed to hate me."

"I hate you. Infact I hate you more than the devil but there's a side of you that makes me want to learn from you and that is why I'm asking you Wesley, will you teach me how to be like you? "

What?
What does Kaitlyn know she's saying?

" Look Kaitlyn. You're insane. You're crazy. You don't know what you're saying."

" I do. I may be not be wealthy, I may not be a man or possess the strength and capabilities of a man but Wesley, I want to learn how to be a man and only you can teach me. Please Wesley, will you do me the honors of being your student and let me learn from you? "

I stared at her. She was definitely not in her right mind but there was something in her big green eyes that speaks of sincerity and willingness.

Wait.

Was she really serious?

"Are you serious Kait?"

"What do you think? Do you think I'm joking? Please Wesley.. teach me how to be like you and how to be strong like you. Let me be your student for as long as time can permit me. Please? "

Oh Kaitlyn. You don't know the danger you're getting yourself in. You don't know the mess you're bound to get in if you want me to teach you how to be like me.

Kaitlyn definitely seemed strong. She seemed like someone who could handle anything that was bound to come her way. And that was the only reason I said;

"Fine. If you want me to teach you how to be a man, then I'll teach you. From now onwards, I am your teacher and you're my student. "

*

Kaitlyn*

The clockalarm was ticking on the coffee table close to the sofa I was lying down on. I groaned then turned to cover my ears with the comforter. Wesley had placed the alarm here so I'll be able to wake up early. He said waking up on time was power and money for a real man.

The comforter suddenly was drawn away from my body leaving the warmness of the room to tickle my skin. I turned and opened my eyes only to see Wesley hovering over me, elegantly dressed in a navy blue suit. His rich brown hair was carefully styled on his head, the curls carefully permed. He looked gorgeously handsome as always.

"Time. Kaitlyn. Time is..."

"Money I know. But can't I sleep more? It's only 6:30am."

"No. Remember you said I'll have to train you today or should I just go and let you sleep? " He said gesturing to move but I placed my hand on his hand, stopping him.

" Fine. I'll just take my bath and get dressed."

"Take your time. " He said taking a seat on the sofa as I got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Umm, Wesley can you please look for something nice for me to wear?"

" Do I look like someone who do those kinds of chores?" He answered from the living aspect of the bedroom.

I stucked out my head from the bathroom door. "Hubby please? " I said teasingly.

The way he furrowed his brows made me burst into laughter.

"Ok fine! Go take your bath. I'll look for something for you to wear. " He said flipping through a magazine, legs crossed.

" Thanks Wes."

Wow....

The bathroom was literally another heaven on Earth. It was separated from the toilet. It had light porcelain features, a transparent glass wall separating the showers from the bathtubs. Extremely gorgeous with luxury showers, sinks, a bath tub, an hot tub, bath mirrors, porcelain tiles with a built-in swimming pool and shinning lights. A very grand and luxurious bathroom indeed.

The hot water in the shower slide down my body as I made use of Wesley's Frédéric Malle Carnal Flower body wash that had a mixture of vanilla then also made use of his Hermés Eau D'vanilla Verte hair wash.

A man who's entirely obsessed with vanilla..

As soon as I was done, I put on one of the bathrobes and flip-flops then walked out of the bathroom. As soon as I came out, I felt Wesley's gaze burn through my entire body. His eyes roamed to my legs then to my upper body and I swear he had the look on his face.

The ' I want you ' look.

Ignoring him and his look, I walked into my walk-in closet dressing room then started gawking at the built-in clothes storage.

Wow!

I could go all decades trying to pick a shirt from this storage and still I wouldn't decide on a particular one to wear. Not to talk of the numerous outfits and thousands of dresses here.

I didn't know Wesley had women's clothes here too..

They must be his girlfriend's.

The telephone on the small glass table in the closet buzzed and I picked it and placed it closer to my ear.

So there was a phone here?

"Your outfit is on the ranger there." His bold and commanding tone voiced through.

My eyes Immediately caught the expensive and classy Louis Vuitton shirt along with a pair of Levi Strauss jeans pants that Wesley had placed on a ranger topped with a pair of white sneakers and a Louis Vuitton pair of socks.

My face broadened into a soft smile.

Can your husband be any sweeter?

What the hell was wrong with me now?
I'm acting like an idiot.

"Thanks Wes." I smiled into the phone.

"Don't call me that." And he hung up.

What did he mean by 'Don't call me that' ?
What else was I supposed to call him?

After getting dressed and baloretting my hair into a pony tail, I walked out of the dressing room only to Wesley seating on another sofa.

What the hell was wrong with his butts?

"How long does it take to put on a simple wear Kaitlyn? I even helped you by picking out an outfit for you but still you still chose to mess with time."

I rolled my eyes at him.

" And you really had some nerve, even when I told you to stay away from my stuffs, you still had the guts to use my body wash, didn't you?"

How did he know?

Oh I should have known.
Everywhere smells of the body wash...
Oh God and even the hair wash..

I hope he doesn't noctice the hair wash.

" What was I supposed to use then?" I snapped out Immediately.

He paused then inhaled softly. "Even my hair wash. What kind of pest are you Kaitlyn?"

I smirked." Wifey pest. Can I get some of your body spray please?"

" In your next life. Come down for breakfast."

I groaned.

" And Kaitlyn?"

" What?"

He sauntered closer to me and for a second I thought he was going to kiss me but that malicious thought broke off the moment he drew the scrunchie off my hair, allowing my wavy blond hair to sprawl down my back.

"I prefer your hair this way."

I frowned. "And who told you I care about your preferences huh?"

He chuckled, walking away. " You look like a teenager right now."

"I hate you!"

"I hate you too but come downstairs for breakfast!"

Asshole..

*

Breakfast was toasted bread and scrambled eggs along with dripping pancakes and warm milked tea.

Wesley didn't eat anything because anytime I would look up to him, I would catch him staring at me like a zombie.

Hasn't he seen a person that's addicted to food?

"You know for a person who doesn't know how to cook, you sure eat a lot of food." He muttered, hands under his jaw as he watched me.

" Mind your business Pal... " I said shoving another spoon of eggs to my mouth.

He got up and started walking away without even touching a slice on his plate.

"Where are you going to?" I said trying to call his attention.

"Oh so you don't wanna train anymore student?"

I groaned. " Fine! I'm coming." I said, shoving the remaining bread in my mouth and gulping down the cup of tea.

We walked into the elevator and it dropped us in front of some huge door. It wasn't until Wesley had pressed the button on the wall that I had realized that it was a parking garage. Wesley's parking garage.

"Woah....do you own all of this?" I said amazed by the number of cars in the garage. There were people guarding the numerous cars in Wesley's garage.

"What do you think?"

" I think it's amazing. It's marvelous!" Every single damn colors of cars were here. It completely felt more like a living dream.

Was I really here?

"Are these cars for sale or something?"

"No. Does this place look like a market?"

" Kind of. I mean it looks like a shopping supermarket. Do I get to pick the color of car I want? Pretty please? " I said giving him that puppy dog look.

He cursed." We're taking navy blue today. It's the colour of my suit. And no Kaitlyn, you don't get to pick cars for me." He said as a man came around and handed over keys to him.

"Lykan Hypersport.Navy blue." He told the man.

"Yes sir. This way sir." The man led us to a car that had almost the same color as Wesley's suit. I was so damned amazed. If Wesley could have cars like this then there was a chance he had his own car designers because there was no possible way someone could own cars with different colors like this.

"Wil you get in Kait?" He said to me as I was amazingly gawking at the place.

"Woah!!" I screamed as the car screeched out of the garage. The interior design of the car had gold stiched surface that sports an avant-garde design while the seats are made of a wrap-around carbon-fiber body shell and the key made of carbon-fiber, titanium and precious stones. As well as the diamond-encrusted LED lights, the Lykan Hypersports was bejeweled in diamond, rubies, sapphires and emeralds. It also comes with a $200,000 Cyrus Klepcy watch. It gets to a top-speed of 385km per hour and go can go from stand still to 200km per hour in 2.8 seconds.

Wow...
Never thought I'd see this day... A day that Wesley would be teaching me what there was to know about cars.

"You didn't take your bodyguards with you today?" I said nocticing that it was only the both of us on the road.

"Nah I didn't." He said, hands tightening on the steering wheel.

" Why? I mean you never go out without them."

"I know. But I already gat one." He flashed me a dimpled smile. One that would knock women off their feet. "And she's seated right beside me."

* * * * * *

Please vote and drop your comments. Feel free to tell me what you think about the story so far...

Follow me for more updates.

Favvy❣️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.4K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
71.7K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...
2.8M 101K 67
Her : unfulfilled dream and a life changing encounter Him : a painful past and an unchanging future until the amazing yet fearful encounter ... a...
445K 18.9K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...