Bryan's weird past with a gun

PeaceGirl07 tarafından

Bryan's animatronics noticed Bryan had a weird reaction when he found out what the present was that rockstar... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 : what is wrong with Bryan
chapter 3 : the explanation
Chapter 4 : getting Jon
chapter 5 : going to the store
chapter 6 : getting to base

chapter 2 : an explanation

2K 45 7
PeaceGirl07 tarafından

                                                               hope y'all enjoy this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                            Bryan's POV

as I went to the pizzeria I was in the exact same outfit I was in of the apocalypse with the gun holster and all there was still a stain but it was  fine " ok another day at Freddy's pizzeria " I said as I walked in lets see what my friends are up to today " I said as I went in and saw that Baby, Ballora, RS. Freddy, RS. Foxy, Molten, and Spring trap " hi guys " I said " hi Bryan " Spring trap said " Bryan are you going to explain how you knew what I got you without even opening it and what are you wearing " RS. Freddy asked " oh I am having a blast from the past " I said then my phone rang I went into the lobby to answer the call " hello " I said " hi Bryan " and I noticed it was Justin " hi Justin how you doing " I asked " oh I good well Kat and I where wondering if we could come to your pizzeria today " Justin asks "yes you can come you can help me with explaining " I said" explaining what " Justin asked "well one of my animatronics gave me a pistol yesterday and I knew it was a gun without unwrapping it " I said " oh ya Kat and I will help you we are on are way " Justin said " ok I will go tell them bye " I said " bye " Justin said as I hung up now to go tell them I went into the pizzeria " so who called you " RS. Foxy asked " oh my friend Justin he is going to help me explain along with Kat " I said " oh when are they getting here " Ballora asked " they should get here soon " as I said that I heard a car horn " I will be right back " I said as I went to go great them " hi Justin " I said as I saw them " hi Bryan I see you are getting back into the clothing you war in the apocalypse we are as well " Justin said " cool also how are your therapy sessions going Kat " I asked " they are going good I have better control of my anger " Kat said " we need to get back inside " I said " lets " Justin. 

well I hope you enjoy this chapter peace girl out bye (429 words) 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
60.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...